A Journey through Aesthetic Realms

Memorable Moments: Supreme Master Television in the 4th Year      
Part 1
Part 2
Download    
Halo!

G’day Mate!

Halo!

Greetings sublime viewers! Welcome to the first in a special three-part program “Memorable Moments: Supreme Master Television in the 4th Year,” celebrating our channel’s Anniversary.

Four years ago, with Supreme Master Ching Hai’s inspirational guidance and loving support, Supreme Master Television was founded with a mission to spread uplifting information, encourage green living, and advance global peace.

Our channel namesake “Supreme Master” refers to the Great Master, Divine Spirit, or God within each being.

In our programs we highlight constructive news, showcase beautiful cultural traditions from around the world, honor Mother Earth and our wonderful animal co-inhabitants, and recognize the benevolent deeds and loving actions of people in all nations.

We promote healthy lifestyles and the compassionate organic vegan diet, introduce the diverse spiritual traditions of the world, and present enlightening lectures by Supreme Master Ching Hai.

Besides being accessible online, Supreme Master Television airs on 14 satellite platforms across the globe in addition to 77 cable and IPTV networks as well as 18 online video channels. Our programs are broadcast in over 60 languages, with subtitles available in up to 42 languages.

To express our deep appreciation for all the warmth and love we receive from our global viewers, we would like to now share some high points from our past year’s programs, featuring delightful guests and splendid cultures.

Song is a magnificent expression of the creative spirit that dwells within all cultures and peoples. Music touches our souls and forever remains in our hearts.

Amazing grace! How sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost, but now I'm found Was blind, but now I see.

O! The only God (Allah Hoo) O! The only God (Allah Hoo) O! The only God (Allah Hoo) O! The only God (Allah Hoo)

Hey I entered Johannesburg Where the walls roar Then they greeted me They said, “Halo, halo”

We're lovers of the garden We’re fellows, sweet worded The glory of Mawlana

The cleanness of Pahlawi (language)

Titicaca, you are a natural wonder of the world, beautiful flora and fauna you have in your crystal clear and fresh water. You link brothers from Peru and Bolivia where their cultures have golden stories.

What a beautiful world we live in! All lands have wonderful things to offer, from majestic forests and deep flowing rivers to divinely inspired ancient architecture built by noble civilizations over the centuries.

Malawi is so beautiful and so rich in cultural things, environment, trees, lakes, mountains, and even, you can see the sky, it’s blue here, that means we are blessed. I’m telling you we are blessed.

It is said that Kathmandu Valley was a lake. In the lake, a lotus flower blossomed and in the middle, the light is seen in the buds. And it is said that Manjusri came to Nepal and he made this place habitable.

A person who comes here, who pays respect, who pays homage, who offers the flowers, incense, and other things like perfumes, and those who make their prayers, their wish will be fulfilled or their dream will come true.

And our peoples, our Wyandot people, like all Native American peoples, were encouraged to walk barefoot on Mother Earth, and to feel her love and her wisdom by walking upon her, and to walk lovingly on this Mother Earth.

Here you are standing right at the top of the Har Ki Pauri, the main venue of the Kumbh Mela bath.

From Aulacese (Vietnamese) poetry to Bulgarian costumes, from Colombian ceramics to Palestinian handicrafts, humanity’s rich cultural heritage is truly our treasure, imprinted with the wisdom of our elders!

Everywhere when you visit Cambodia you always see the statue of dragons because we consider dragons our ancestors too.

In Bulgarian costumes, a lot of braids are used, a lot of spiral elements, a lot of ornaments that resemble snails.

It is a motif without beginning, without end. It is a symbol of eternity. If you come to Africa, you will see many colors.

That shows the habit of a true African, who like to collaborate with any kind of person around the world.

And the most important in the tent is how we serve the coffee. We serve coffee for the guest. And if he doesn’t want more coffee, he shakes the cup like this. It means enough.

It’s the treasure of a country that is represented in the metal gold. The gold has no important economic value, but each culture contributes their part.

Iraqi music is so sacred; it's so soulful, because it has to come with your heart. We have the same music. You have seven notes and I have seven notes. And let's share whatever we have to make the world a better place to live.

What a heartfelt message!

Yes, as Supreme Master Ching Hai has said, our diverse cultures are like flowers of different colors, each has the same noble essence; each adds to the beauty of the garden.

When we come together, the human spirit is in bloom…

… and it is clear we are all brothers and sisters.

So Let’s join hands as family to make the world a paradise!

Our Anniversary show will continue after this brief message.

Please stay tuned to Supreme Master Television!

Hi, I am Fizo Omar. I would like to wish a Happy 4th Anniversary to Supreme Master TV. Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet!

Hi, this is Vanessa Chester and Happy 4th Anniversary to many more years of doing the greatness that you do.

Hi, this is Johnny Whitaker. Happy 4th Anniversary to the Supreme Master TV.

I wish Supreme Master Television a Happy Birthday on your 4th Anniversary. I also wish you ever-growing success.

Congratulations to Supreme Master Television!

Happy Anniversary!

Welcome back to our Anniversary special: “Memorable Moments: Supreme Master Television in the 4th Year.”

All people desire peace, regardless of their age, creed, nationality, or ethnic background.

This has been true since the dawn of time.

While many of us think of peace and harmony on a global or community level, it truly begins with us as individuals.

Yes, you are certainly right, it starts deep within our hearts!

We each can choose to create a peaceful atmosphere by loving all beings and living a compassionate way of life.

Supreme Master Ching Hai has nobly called for the protection of all life forms to foster peace.

We all want to have a peaceful world and we all talk about how we want peace and love. Well, I think we should start it now. And let peace begins on our plates. Let love begin with our choice.

When a person partakes in a direct or indirect killing of any sentient beings, be it human or animals, he or she enters the cycle of revenge and violence. And it will only end when one stops doing it. Hence, we have to love our enemy. Because only love and forgiveness will have the power to break the negative effect of hatred and vengeance.

Let’s now hear some global citizens speak from their hearts about harmony!

I want the world to be peaceful and full of love.

People want only one thing, to live in peace and security. It’s the same, doesn’t matter Jewish, Palestinian, Christian or Muslims.

It’s not only the Palestinian culture that is a welcoming and peace-loving culture; it’s the whole Middle-Eastern people and the Arabs. They love to welcome their guests and take care of them.

We live because we have dreams. If the human mind could not dream, we could not exist.

We need to dream that the human mind and the human spirit will evolve into a higher consciousness, and that we’re going to live in a world of peace.

There is hope in the air That is the strength of us all There is a song awakening From the time of our grandparents When the people are calling for peace Give the peace the people want Move your body, move your body Dance very well this way People are calling for peace In Angola… People are calling for peace People are calling for peace.

I love my homeland very much and my ambition is that I see it in peace and prosperity.

The longing that we all have in us as human beings for a peaceful existence, to live in harmony with each other and with our world, this starts with each one of us. When we take on in our lives that peace begins with me, that I am peace, then we begin to bring into our immediate life that peace.

A recurring theme from those we interview is oneness; the realization that as God’s children, we are brothers and sisters. Mr. Sun’s greatest legacy is universal love, the spirit of fraternity. Fraternity, when expressed in politics, means liberty, democracy, and harmony in society.

We have to think for our children, for the future of our children.

The whole world has to be united.

The magnetic fields of the Earth connect all life and sustain all life from a blade of grass to a hamster and goldfish and every leader of every nation, every CEO of every corporation.

You can’t really separate anything in the Universe. You can’t produce an isolated system. Everything is interconnected. Everything is embedded into each other.

I don’t feel that I am Muslim and they are Christians, I feel that we are brothers.

One Love, One Blood, and One Heart One People, One World, and One God We gotta come together united for One Cause Put your hands up in the air for peace!

The enlightened Master Lao Tzu once said, “Kindness in giving creates love.” No action shows our love for others better than sharing.

When you give, you get so much more out of it.

It’s more of a devotion, more of giving than the taking.

It’s a message of sharing. It’s a message of giving without expecting.

Follow your dreams, always follow your dreams. No matter what’s going on, what they tell you that you can do or what you can’t do, follow your dreams which you love. You’ll be alright.

Find that thing that makes your heart burn. Find that thing that makes you smile, that brings a sparkle to your eye and go and do it.

Children are the hope for our future. Preparing them to be confident world citizens who are ready to serve others is our responsibility.

We seek to make children shine, discover themselves as artists, to help other children like themselves learn to laugh and be happy and to live happy.

Kids are really passionate and they have really deep feelings about a lot of things, that you can see in the artwork. They’re concerned about the community, they are concerned about nature.

All children have the right to grow up in a protective environment. You have to take each girl as your own daughter, as your own child.

These children leave here at the age of 18 to 20 and I would like them to earn their living righteously, and to have that standard of life like what we can provide them here in the name of God. I decided, okay I can probably take something bigger than I am. I’m going to help kids in Kenya, kids in Africa and donate some money to help build a school.

Created by Supreme Master Ching Hai, the Shining World Awards recognize some of the many esteemed individuals, organizations, and governments who are dedicated to bringing about constructive changes in our world through their compassionate, courageous and noble ideals.

“We sincerely thank you, Phoebe, for your intuitive purity and goodness, uplifting our world with your inspirational example of compassion and love in action.”

Supreme Master Ching Hai, I wish to thank her, and it means a lot to me. And I’ll never forget this encounter. In the Name of God, The Most Compassionate and Merciful. I would like to thank Supreme Master Ching Hai for this and all the gifts.

As we have just seen, our world is wonderfully diverse!

We are certainly blessed!

Honored viewers, thank you for your loving presence on today’s program “Memorable Moments: Supreme Master Television in the 4th Year.”

It was truly a pleasure to share this time with you.

We will present the second part in this three-part series tomorrow on A Journey through Aesthetic Realms and invite you to join us then!

We look forward to reflecting on more precious memories.

May the world soon unite in peace under Heaven’s infinite blessings.

I’m Isabelle Furhman, and Happy 4th Anniversary, Supreme Master TV!
Halo!

G’day Mate!

Halo!

Beloved viewers! Welcome to the second part in a special three-part program: “Memorable Moments: Supreme Master Television in the 4th Year,” on the occasion of our channel’s Anniversary.

Yesterday, we presented highlights from our past year’s programming that honored beautiful cultural traditions, peace, and benevolent actions.

Since inception, Supreme Master Television has put great emphasis on raising awareness about the urgent state of our planet’s health, in particular climate change… …as well as the simple but fundamental solution to this crisis that is supported by numerous scientists, environmentalists, spiritual leaders, community advocates and government officials.

That is to live harmoniously and compassionately with nature and our animal co-inhabitants. And adopt the loving organic vegan lifestyle.

Today we feature experts from various disciplines who have shared their thoughts on our programs regarding the importance of taking action now to save our planet as we are living in a very critical period in history.

There is no single country immune to climate change. From Antarctica to the Arctic, all countries are threatened by the effects of climate change.

I think what is different is that what we are feeling at this moment is this temperature rise. It is happening very fast and since it is very fast, nature has no time to adapt to it.

In the end, it is our duty as the global community to save our own civilization and the only planet that we call home.

If we don’t solve the problem with global warming and the emissions, we won’t have a planet to live on. So it is a matter of survival.

In the paper “Livestock and Climate Change,” published in World Watch Magazine in 2009, the authors, who are World Bank environmental advisers, estimated that greater than 51% of human-caused global greenhouse gas emissions are from a cycle of producing and consuming animal products. These experts thus concluded that a world-wide shift to a plant-based diet is necessary to halt the warming of our planet.

Well, I mean, that’s really quite a significant observation. And basically it means that we need to reduce livestock in general, and so eat less meat.

This is now a well-known fact - livestock production and the consumption of livestock products is extremely intensive in the emission of greenhouse gases, and in fact, in the use of all natural resources.

Changing your light bulb and many of the things are much less effective than changing your diet because if you eat further down on the food chain rather than animals, which have produced many greenhouse gases, and used much energy in the process of growing that meat, you can actually make a bigger contribution in that way than just about anything.

When you eat one calorie of beef, you need five or perhaps 10 calories of vegetables to feed the cattle first. So if you would directly eat vegetables you would save in food production.

The government should also take the lead and encourage our people to eat in a healthier way. Eating in a healthier way means using less oil, eating less meat, etc., and to eat more vegetables, fruit and grains, etc.

Let’s be vegetarians, protect the environment and save the planet.

Besides being the precious home for countless sea life, the oceans are Earth’s largest carbon sinks. Upsetting the natural balance of the marine environment produces far-reaching impacts on the livability of our world. Many scientists and environmental experts have issued strong warnings that the continued consumption of marine animals and polluting of the oceans will ultimately destabilize and destroy the life-giving seas.

We will lose species from the sea. We will lose or greatly degrade the ecosystems within the sea. So there are some very serious and severe penalties that we will face if we don’t do something about the crisis today.

We have to abolish commercial fishing; it’s taking too much out of the oceans without returning anything.

The dead zones are increasing in number and they’re increasing in size. With all the fertilizers and run-offs and pesticides, it’s killing the oceans.

We have an impact from global warming that is causing the coral bleaching of reefs. We have the pollution of rivers, lakes and seas made by people themselves and also by the quantity of industries we have today, which makes it difficult for oceans to be able to fulfill their natural role as regulators of the planet’s climate.

We are undoubtedly at a crucial point and humanity’s survival is at stake. Every action of every person on our planet contributes to the direction we will go.

So for the future of ourselves, our children, and millions of species on Earth, we ask that everyone please stop eating animal products….. …and enjoy healthy and delicious plant-based foods instead!

It’s good for the animals, good for all of us, and good for our world. All of Heaven’s creation rejoices together with this peaceful path.

We’ll return after this brief message. Please stay tuned to Supreme Master Television.

Hi, we’re “Truth on Earth.” Be Veg, Go Green, 2 Save the Planet!

Be Veg, Go Green, 2 Save the Planet!

Supreme Master Television, this is Harvey Guillen and I’m wishing you a Happy 4th Birthday.

Halo, I am Dr. Fred Alan Wolf. And I want to extend my hearty congratulations and good wishes to Supreme Master Television on four years of successful presentations of questions which interest human beings.

Welcome back to “Memorable Moments: Supreme Master Television in the 4th Year,” featuring excerpts from our past year’s shows concerning the state of our planet.

This is our one and only home.

It is precious and needs everyone’s protection. Future generations are counting upon us! Yes, truly our world is fragile and needs gentler care, a point that Supreme Master Ching Hai has emphasized time and again, as in the following January 2009 videoconference in California, USA.

Climate change is impacting the everyday life and survival of our species and all other beings.

We have no time to lose. The time to act is now!

Don’t forget that we have a very beautiful home here for us and for our children. And for grandchildren, great-great grandchildren, it’s a beautiful place, physically speaking, and it has all conditions to sustain life. And it offers us so much, so much. So much fun, so much beauty, so much love.

We have exquisite flowers. We have exotic birds. We have incredible animals. We have amazing trees, mountains, and great bodies of water which sustain so much life and energies and nourishing all beings, and it’s such a beautiful place. If we just walk out everywhere and look at the trees, imagine one day they’re all gone! And smell the flowers quick before, maybe they be gone soon.

Touch the grass because maybe they will be also gone soon. Imagine if all this beautiful scenery, vegetations, humans, animals, imagine if they are all gone. How would you feel? So we have to protect this beautiful place we call Earth, because this is the home of not just us, but many other species; and the environment, beautiful flora and fauna. It’s really an incredible place.

Over the past five years, we’ve actually given over a million children the chance to plant trees.

We have an aspiration actually of seeing twice as much native woodlands in the UK than we have now.

What you will see has all been done naturally. There are no chemicals; the ink is natural, the pigments of the ink are natural. There are no heavy metals in that pigment. Our varnishes are all natural. We do not have petroleum products.

If I can live underwater in this container that was made from scrap material for two weeks, then we can all do something a bit better on the surface, to live in a more sustainable way.

We could also live in buildings which absorb pollution generated by the world of today so that it is an architecture with zero carbon emissions, which creates more energy than what it consumes.

The absolute best thing you can do is, to quote (Mahatma) Gandhi, “Be the change you want to see.” Take those actions, inspire somebody else. If somebody else sees you doing some composting or some recycling, they’ll go, “What are you doing? Why are you doing that?” Well, that’s an opportunity to talk.

Youth across the globe are speaking up about humanity’s collective future. They deeply desire to see fundamental changes made right now in how we treat our Earth so that they will have a splendid, clean, sustainable and green place to live during their lifetimes as will those who come after them.

We are going to be the generation that is living on this planet. So we need to save the planet now because this is our home and this is the only place we have to live.

Please put your contribution towards our environment, because it’s very necessary at this time for our climate.

So now it is the time to act.

It’s about time we come together. It’s about time we realize that we all depend on each other to survive.

For the survival of our planet, we truly need to stop all the killing and environmental destruction. Supreme Master Ching Hai has personally penned and recited her heartfelt verses to plead with humanity to “Please Wake Up!”

O world, wake up and behold Rivers and mountains are in tumult Burnt forests, eroded hills, desiccated streams Whither do the poor souls go in the end?

O world, wake up and behold Rivers and mountains are in tumult Burnt forests, eroded hills, desiccated streams Whither do the poor souls go in the end?

O great Earth, lessened be your agony For these tears to wane with the persistent night. O seas and lakes, cease not your melodies Allowing hope for a morrow among humanity...

Let’s unite to save our world!

It is truly within our reach if we try!

We can and we will do it! We can and we will do it!

With Heaven’s blessings, we will move into a shining new era where love and harmony prevail and our Mother Earth is healed.

Respected viewers, thank you for your loving presence on our program marking the 4th Anniversary of Supreme Master Television.

We will present the conclusion of this three-part series tomorrow on A Journey through Aesthetic Realms and invite you to join us then.

May Heaven’s grace forever be upon all beings on our planet.

Hallo, my name is Patricia Tulasne. I am an actress. I'm vegan. For your 4th Anniversary, I wish you much happiness. I would like to thank the people who listen to the channel, who make a respectful food choice and who accompany us on this path, the path of happiness. Thank you.

Hi, I am Larry Sullivan. Thank you so much for helping to create a more compassionate world. Happy 4th Anniversary, Supreme Master Television.

Sharing the Passion: The National Folklore Ballet of the Dominican Republic 
 Supreme Master Television’s 4th Anniversary Celebration with Our Association Members & Friends 

Most popular
 Meeting Babaji, the Great Immortal Saint
 One Pillar, Bút Tháp, & Vĩnh Nghiêm Pagodas in Northern Âu Lạc
 Miracles on the Path: "Surviving the Shock" & "Taking Care of the Family"
 How I Became Veg - Inspirational Real Life Stories
 Aulacese (Vietnamese) Churches: Phát Diệm Cathedral, La Vang Holy Land, & Đức Bà Church
 Miracles on the Path: “At the Hair Salon” & “Overcoming Addiction”
 Miracles on the Path: “To Breathe Again” & “Dropping the Butcher’s Knife”
 Miracles on the Path: “The Golden Hand” & “Ancient Buddha in the Sky”
 Niska: Painter of the Soul
 The 18th Supreme Master Ching Hai Day: Enduring Love & Light