Download

Auspicious Locations for Leaders' Headquarters, a Boon for World Peace - P1/4 August 24, 2011    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (95MB)    MP4(128MB)  
Q (f): Greetings, respected viewers. Out of her deep love and concern for the world, Supreme Master Ching Hai is setting aside her invaluable time to make an important and urgent announcement in just a few moments. In a July 16th conference she had graciously granted Supreme Master Television staff,

Q (m): Supreme Master Ching Hai told us of the many perilous sites of leaders and military headquarters around the world that have been negatively affected by hell and lower world portals, sub portals and roads. Never in history have humans been given such crucial, priceless information.

Q (f): Before Supreme Master Ching Hai makes her vital announcement, we would like to go over a summary of the information she has previously shared. On our planet there are places where there is hell or lower world energy, which has made those places into negative areas of hell-like suffering. One such area is the Bermuda Triangle, which is a portal leading to a lower world, where people who are into fighting or harming others will be drawn to while passing near that place, or after they die, and they will stay there until their bad karma or retribution is paid off. Beings live in this lowest astral level in constant anxiety, sorrow, pain, and fear.

Q (m): In addition to portals to lower worlds, there are also hell portals to take spirits that have violated moral principles of the human world or Heaven's standard. There are many negative portals in our world, created by the negative power. Some portals are more powerful than others, with their influence reaching from one group of people to the entire nation, or even the whole world. In addition to portals, there are also connecting roads to the lower worlds and portals. Furthermore, there are sub portals or road junctions where roads meet. They are almost as powerful as the others.

Q (f): Meanwhile there are also portals and roads that lead to Heaven. These can bring blessings and hence there are Spiritual Blessing Portals. Master shared which countries have how many Spiritual Blessing Portals or SBPs. In contrast to heavenly portals, which give blessings, the negative portals and roads can awaken negative hellish qualities in humans. Supreme Master Ching Hai also addressed the reasons why there are so many prolonged wars on our planet.

Q (m): While prolonged war is ended only when the killing karma, or retribution, is finally finished among all sides, or if one side forgives the other's blood debt. But in addition there are the negative portals, sub portals, and lower roads that push the war to last for a long time. These spawned webs of negative influence manipulate leaders subtly without them knowing it, to use their power and bring trouble such as death, injury, pain, and sorrow for people.

Q (m): If the leader of a nation or armed group happens to be in the vicinity of a lower portal, lower world road, hell portal, or hell road, then he or she will be prone to aggressive tendencies, and start a war or participate in war. This is especially the case if this leader does not have a strong moral foundation. But even a morally fit person would feel unwell mentally or physically if near these places.

Q (f): The negative power would use any small seed of violence or greed, bullying or dictatorship within a human's heart to make him or her become an instrument. A leader who is influenced by these negative connection sites will helplessly wage war or continue warring, even if the leader knows that war is no good or wants to stop it, or feels that something is not right. Thus, peace is very hard to achieve.

Q (f): When Supreme Master Ching Hai saw how pitiable the situation was, and why war is always so evident on this planet, she had to endure much discomfort and shed many tears during her research as she vividly saw the flashing images of people's real pain and sorrow.

Q (m): Therefore as Supreme Master Ching Hai has reminded us, any one leader should not be blamed for war, because this world is the domain of the negative power's system, which makes it difficult for human souls to disentangle themselves.

Q (m): Furthermore, an erring leader should be given an exit to repent, recover, and rebuild what they have destroyed.

Q (m): There are several ways that a leader is influenced by negative portals, sub-portals and roads:

Q (m): One, as mentioned, they would be pushed to wage war. The war or aggression may be in or outside the leader's own country.

Two, besides outright war, they may engage in dictatorship and the bullying of citizens or other nations. Three, they would have bad luck for themselves and their own families. For example, they may be killed or injured, or suffer in hell after they die.

Q (f): Supreme Master Ching Hai further described the horrendous untold suffering that people who participate in war must experience, including leaders and soldiers, for eons due to the heavy karmic burden. Supreme Master Ching Hai then read a list she had compiled country by country, of which political and military headquarters are near one or more negative portals, sub-portals and roads. She also stated how much their total negative influence is on a site, in terms of percentages, ranging from the tens to the hundreds.

Q (m): However, there is a solution: It would help tremendously if the leaders move their headquarters or palaces away from the negative portals, sub-portals and roads. No matter how beautiful it may be, they should abandon, destroy or seal off their negatively-influenced headquarters, cutting off their physical, emotional and mental ties with that unlucky place. Then, things would change dramatically and quickly for the better.

Q (m): Once out of the clutch of the negative power after a cleaning period of at least 3 weeks to 3 months the leader will see, think, and react differently.

Q (m): They would win their people's hearts. In sum, peace will be easily in reach.

Q (f): Supreme Master Ching Hai also expressed her loving prayer for the leaders, that they would value their own lives and the lives of their co-citizens more than power and fame and possession, and that they might move out of war and violence - and move at least to another palace.

Our minds cannot comprehend all that she sacrifices, not only physically through her time and energy, but also spiritually, to complete this precious research for the sake of the world's survival and upliftment. We are grateful beyond words to Supreme Master Ching Hai for this momentous occasion as she imparts more vital knowledge to help bring true peace on Earth. We sincerely pray all leaders and citizens worldwide will heed what she will disclose today and quickly proceed toward lasting harmony on this planet.

Q (f): Concerned viewers, thank you for tuning into this live broadcast. In just a few moments Supreme Master Ching Hai will be making an urgent announcement that could greatly benefit the world's leaders and citizens. For the sake of world peace at this critical time for our planet, Supreme Master Ching Hai will be revealing precisely where governments and other leaders can move their headquarters if their current headquarters is near a negative area.

Q (m): She is sharing this precious, never-before-revealed information with the world at a huge cost to herself physically and spiritually, for the sake of helping the leaders and for the sake of world peace.

Q (m): As Supreme Master Ching Hai revealed previously, there are invisible negative portals, roads and sub-portals which are like roundabouts, and these lead to hell and lower worlds full of fear and suffering. Unfortunately many of the current leaders' political and military centers have these negative energy sites nearby, inside or under their buildings.

Q (f): Supreme Master Ching Hai wishes that these leaders will avoid the harmful effects they have, such as inciting and prolonging wars even against the leader's good intentions. Master is now ready to be with us.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: It's okay, please continue.

Q (f): Welcome Master. We're so glad to see you.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Thank you. Please continue. Yes. (applause)

Q (f): Thank you Master.

Q (m): There you are, Master. Beautiful. (Supreme Master Ching Hai: Thank you, thank you.) You look beautiful today.

Q (f): Thank you so much for being here today, Master. We are so honored.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: I am sorry, the cameraman just let me jump in like that. (all laugh)

Q (f): It's okay. It's okay.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Please continue your wonderful speech.

Q (m): Thank you, Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Thank you.

Q (f): Negative effects also include personal misfortune for the leaders and their loved ones. (Supreme Master Ching Hai: That's right.) In general, leaders simply cannot withstand these negative powerful effects.

Q (f): Going country by country, Supreme Master Ching Hai told us exactly which headquarters of which countries are under negative influences and to what degree. Not only does she urge that the leaders move out, she has gone even further to help by researching the best alternative places for the leaders to move their headquarters. If they move, peace efforts will be greatly facilitated. World peace would be in reach.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Correct.

Q (m): And we're extremely grateful to Supreme Master Ching Hai who willingly sacrificed her precious time, energy and comfort to conduct this research over the past several weeks. This information is not only unprecedented, but it also comes with a high price, and Supreme Master Ching Hai is about to share it freely with all viewers at this time in hopes for a more peaceful world. Thank you.

Q (f): Thank you, Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Thank you. Are you done (Q (f): Yes.) with your beautiful speech? Thank you so much, Steve and Debbie.

(Q (m): Thank you, Master.) You are so kind. You're so kind. And I wonder how you understand me so well. [laughs] Okay, we didn't have to pay much in the sense of financial loss. No. Just spiritual loss and some other physical stuff, but I will recover. Don't worry, okay? I will recover, yes, yes.

Q (f): Please take care.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Yes, I am stronger now than before, yes, even though meditation long hours is good for the world, but it's also good for me in a way, yes? So it's good for both. Thank you for your beautiful introduction. Thank you, thank you for understanding the importance of our discovery and to understand the grace of Heaven that has been bestowed upon humankind through all these revelations, and thanks Heaven that I even have enough time, peace and opportunity to receive all this information.

I'm thanking everyone and every soul on this planet and in Heaven. I cannot thank them enough, that they love us so much, that God blesses us so much, in this time of difficult situation. First of all, my respectful salute to all leaders of different groups, idealistic groups and nations; leaders whose responsibility and well-intentions are to create a peaceful world and happiness, contentment to all citizens and co-citizens - I mean, co-inhabitants. Well, the animals are also citizens of the world, in different forms.

Regardless of ideology and principles, we all want peace so that we can concentrate on our spiritual development, learn to know more about God, the Kingdom of God, the Buddha Nature, meaning our Real Great Self. To discover God, to discover Buddha Nature is our intention before we came to this world, so that we know the great knowledge inside. What I am going to reveal to you is nothing. It's just a speck of dirt compared to the knowledge that you have inside, if you just take the time to discover it. Because each of us is a world in ourselves. We contain so much greatness, so much wisdom, so much beauty, so much intelligence that we never dream that we have, but we do have, okay? Our world will become Heaven on Earth if we have peace, if all live side by side without fearing each other and just protecting each other.

So, we must have peace so we can get on with our lives and get on with our family-loving, protecting, affair, and enjoying the family love and family togetherness. When we have peace, our people will have security to work, to take care of ourselves and loved ones, to develop all their potentials. I salute your courage and goodwill in what you have been doing because I know your intention is to protect the meek, to erase war, erase injustice, in your opinion, so that our world will become a better place. But we don't have to kill, we don't have to fight in order to do that. There are alternatives.

You see, the Buddha did not fight with weapons but he wins millions of hearts. Even after he died 2,000 plus years ago, he's still winning people's hearts. He wins nations without lifting a finger. Jesus Christ, he walked barefoot, he wore just simple clothes, he had no swords, no guns, no artilleries; he wins the whole world. He's still winning. Billions of people still worship him. Even though he has passed away from our physical world 2,000-plus years ago.

You see, Krishna. Mahāvīra, Guru Nanak, they did not have any weapons, and they win all over, and they win again, again and again, and they're timeless victorious heroes, so there are alternative ways to win people's hearts and to make peace on the planet.

I hope to contribute to peace by reporting to you some of the incredible information that has been revealed to me through the grace of Heaven and that I had time to collect through very intense concentration. Well, I wish I had had it much earlier but, you know, sometimes I had other work to do. Sometimes I just couldn't bear it a minute longer while doing this research, so I had to take a break now and then. So all that contributed to the delay. I really am very, very sorry but,

you know, this body sometimes cannot always withstand the powerful force of negative and positive - either of them -sometimes. So we have to sometimes relent for a while.

Now the following are reports of my spiritual research with Heaven's grace and permission, to you, with all Heaven's blessing and love, and my devotion. Now, the details will be read as revealed to me. Please pay attention, please, to details. You can jot it down, your own country's details, the things that concern you. Because it will be a long while until I think Supreme Master TV would broadcast with many subtitles again. This is very simple, straightforward English. Everyone would understand it. Or you could even have your assistant help to understand, if you don't. You see, because sometimes it's not so easy to understand.

For example, when it is said “central west,” meaning right in the middle of west direction according to the compass, a leader's office should be at that position and facing the direction of the rising sun. All offices, all leaders should face the rising sun because you get more information from the sun, you get blessing from the sun and even your psychological, your physical well-being will also be enhanced by the sun's blessing when it just rises from the east, okay? Now, when it's said “southeast,” then it is central of the southeast, according to compass. When it is said “east-south,”

Supreme Master Ching Hai: however, then it's not south-east, because there will be more east than south. For example, if you build your house like three meters long, or three meters wide, then should be two meters in the east and one meter in the south, for example like that, or two and a half meters in the east and a half-meter in the south - I will tell you more in detail after this - not like south-east. So I will detail as how much position in east, how much in south etc., etc., as clear as possible, as exact as possible; and the best is to build exactly where recommended. Any difference will bring different results, regardless of who will be the leader sitting in that office, now or in the future.

Okay, I'm going to read. I hope I will help you somehow to protect yourself, your position, your family and above all, the lives of people and all beings on this planet by contributing to peace. Thank you so much for your attention.

Alright, here we are. Yes, we begin now? You have a pen ready, any of you, anyone who is listening? And we will probably post it on our website again and re-air again with multi-language subtitles, but the sooner you know, the better, so please jot down. It costs you nothing. It costs you nothing to write down and think about it, okay? It might cost a little bit more to build a new palace or a new office, but it will cost more if we have war, and we can't afford to keep having war. The world is going bankrupt already all over.

Also it will cost much more - irreplaceable - in terms of life.

Sorry, sorry. I'm getting a little emotional. I will be there soon, don't worry. Okay, okay.

Also the light makes my eyes hurt, because when I meditate a lot,

the eyes get more sensitive and when I face all the spotlights, it's kind of painful. Okay, now, I will begin it with A-B-C like the way we did last time when I reported to you about the negative portals and roads. It begins with the nation and the old place and then with the new place where you should go, if you will. I wish you will.

Okay, now, Afghanistan, presidential palace… Remember all this, what I am reading to you, are the leaders of the nations' or groups' headquarters that have been situated on the negative areas, either hell road, hell portal or lower road or lower road portal, or lower roads area, or sub-lower road, sub-lower portal, or sub-hell portal. So these, I'm reading, I am not repeating it again. So when I read presidential palace should move to where, then you know why. Okay, now, if we move to a new place that is more positive and lucky and victorious, you will be a virtuous, caring leader, peaceful leader. Now, Afghanistan presidential palace, should move to central west, 40 kilometers away from the old one.

Now, military headquarters, move to south, but leaning south east, 30 kilometers away. Okay, leaning toward, three quarters of south east. I will explain that now. Okay, here for example … I make it simple. You cannot see well? How about black one? What's wrong? Is it too, too bright or something? The white is too bright? Okay, can you see better with the black one? Okay. Here, okay, we have like here, here, the four corners of the planet. Let's say this one is west, this one is east, this one south, this one is north. Okay? Now, when it says “lean three-quarters to south east,” it means like this: this is south east, this is the central of south east, okay; now three-quarters towards south east, meaning from the central of the south to the central the south east, we divide it into four sections.

And so the military headquarters should be right here, you know, somewhere, right next to the border of the third portion, the three-fourth portion of the far east. Over here, here is the third, here, okay? In the first section between the south and south east central, but leaning on the border of the three-fourth section. Is it clear to you? Yes, I hope it is clear. Are you clear, Steve? Debbie?

Supreme Master Ching Hai: This is south east. Q (m): Yes, okay.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Right? Okay. But between this

and this I have to divide into four portions. Q (m): Yes, yes. (Q (f): Right.) Okay.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: And then we have to lean toward the three-quarters

of the south east. (Q (m): Okay.) You see what I mean?

(Q (m): Yes, yes, we have it.) Yes, we are in the south. Here is the south actually, you know? (Q (m): Yes.) But have to lean towards more south east, you see what I mean?

Q (m): Yes, I understand.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: It's not exactly in the central of the south, (Q (m): Yes.) more toward the south... This is still in the south,

(Q (m): Yes, I understand that.) but not in the central of the south, but lean toward three-quarters of south east. You got me?

Q (f): We understand, Master.

Q (m): We understand, Master. Supreme Master Ching Hai: This is south east, right? (Yes.)

Supreme Master Ching Hai: This is east, okay, (Q (f): Right.) this is south, and in between south and east is south east, yes, and then we divide from south to south east center four times, (Q (m): Yes.) and then we take the first part of it and build right at the border of the three-fourth, here. Okay? Yes.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: This is three-fourth, this is one-fourth, got it?

(Q (f+m): Yes, Master.)

Supreme Master Ching Hai: And we build it at the border between the one-fourth and the three-fourth here. Not right there, not right there, not there, but at the border,

Supreme Master Ching Hai: but 30 kilometers away from the old one. The reason why we have to move 30 kilometers away and not 36 or 40, because sometimes if we move further or we move southward or more eastward, then we will run into the spawning web of the negative roads or you know, lower road or lower hell portals

(Q (m): Another portal.) or lower hell portal, hell portal, hell road again. You see what I mean? (Yes.) Q (f):

Q (m): I understand, yes.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: So it has to be exact, 30 kilometers away and at the three-fourth border of, between south and south east. Got it?

Q (m): Yes Master. (Q (f): Got it.)

Supreme Master Ching Hai: I hope I make myself clear.

(Q (f): Thanks for the drawing.)

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Yes, okay. Alright, thank you.

Q (m): (Thank you.)

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Alright, now there is another group, idealistic group headquarters. Well, they have their ideal, you understand? All the groups, they have their ideal to fight for. They believe their ideal is good. That's why they sacrifice their lives for it. But sometimes, ideals are not always manageable. It's not always uncostly; it will cost humans' lives - and we can have alternative, more peaceful ways to do it. We can cooperate, we can work together. (Yes.)

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Put ideals together to make the world a more idealistic place. Okay? (Q (m): Yes.) (Q (f): Yes, Master.) Now, the Taliban is one of these groups, perhaps?
And the headquarters should move to the east, but not in the east central but lean two-thirds to north east. Just similar to here. Okay, where do we have north east? Here is the north east, right?

Q (f): Right.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Okay, now, now we have to lean two-thirds to north east side. Okay, we divide it into three times first. This is north east. Can you see me well?

Q (m): Yes, we see you.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Okay. Now we divide it into three times, three portions, like a cake.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Okay, it's three times. And we have to lean to the... it's not east - okay, they have to be still in the east, but they have to lean to two-thirds of the north east, two-thirds border, here, is two-thirds. Got it? (Q (m+f): Yes.)

Supreme Master Ching Hai: And this is one-third. Now have to lean right here, and not in the centre of the east, but lean toward two-thirds toward north east -

Q (f): (I see.)

Supreme Master Ching Hai: two-thirds of the north east, got it? Yes.

Q (m): Yes, yes. (Q (f): Yes.)

Supreme Master Ching Hai: And that should be 60 kilometers away. This one 30 kilometers, okay? Alright. Presidential palace moves to central west. This, right here, this is central west okay? - but like 40 kilometers away from the old place. So this is Afghanistan.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Okay?

Supreme Master Ching Hai:This is the presidential palace, should be, not here but only 40 kilometers from the old one, okay? This is for military and this is for the Taliban. If they all move, we can talk better, we can work better together, we can see more opportunity, more logic behind peace talk. Alright? We'll find better solution. Okay, we're done with Afghanistan.
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/10510

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos
  Download by Program

A Journey through Aesthetic Realms
Animal World
Between Master and Disciples