Download

Auspicious Locations for Leaders' New Headquarters, a Boon for World Peace - P4/4 August 24, 2011    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (97MB)    MP4(131MB)  

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Now,Venezuela... I'm sorry,it's not just United States, but many countries. I don't list all here,yes, because what's gone is gone. So I checked into the past history of our planet and different leaders, different nations, and you name it, whatever leaders have started war before, their headquarters or their commanding headquarters or their palace have built on top of these negative influence areas,yes, either hell portal or low portal or low road, hell road etc.

I have checked them. Many of them are like that. No escape. It would happen sooner or later. Yes,it would happen overnight,without you even preparing for it. It's gone, gone without warning. Just overnight, everything turned upside down,inside out and your life's in danger, your family's in jeopardy, your country would be in turmoil, without you even thinking. Blink of an eye, it can happen right away. It might not happen now, but it will happen sooner or later,yes. If it doesn't happen to this president,it will happen to the next one, if continue sitting in that negative place.

Okay,Venezuela: presidential palace should move to south west central, 40 kilometers away from the present presidential palace. That's Venezuela,check.

Vietnam,Âu Lạc, the present North military headquarters,maybe they still use the old one but I'm talking about the now,if they're still using it now, the present North military headquarters should move to north west central, 60 kilometers away from the present military headquarters,so that the country will be more peaceful and no more threat of war.

Now,Yemen presidential palace should move to east north, two-thirds east, one-third north, 40 kilometers away from the old presidential palace,and the Yemen military headquarters should move south east central, 40 kilometers away from the old military headquarters.

Zimbabwe presidential palace should move to south west central, 40 kilometers away from the old presidential palace. End of list.

Q (f): Thank you so much. (Q (m): Thank you,Master.)

Supreme Master Ching Hai: You want to ask me anything?

Q (f): Just to thank you to… how much work, it's so amazing. All the details that you went into, all the drawings, and we thank you so much the time you took to even draw them on the whiteboard for us, to help us understand. Thank you so much.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Yes,I'm also sorry for the couple of mistakes, because at home I wrote east west like this, east west like this, and here I wrote east west like this, and I got,you know, habitually writing on the side that I used to write on at home, you know? For when I drafted it,yes, at home when I tried to calculate how much is east west and all that stuff, but we made it all correct now. And I'm going to send all this to you including my old map so that you can see everything is okay.

Q (f): Thank you so much, Master.

Q (m): Master, when a leader leaves one of these negative areas, will they be able to make correct decisions after they've left that area quickly or do they need time to adjust?

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Yes,it takes some time, maybe several weeks to wear it all off,but they can feel immediate effect. (Yes.)

Supreme Master Ching Hai: They think clearer. They're leaning more toward tolerance, understanding and peace and cooperation. They will be more softened inside. Their decision will be more clear,more beneficial to themselves, their families,their parties, their government and the world.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Yes,but we just hope that they move. I'm going through all this, but it's up to the leaders to move,okay? I cannot do much more for…

I cannot move for them. I cannot do much more than zillions of zillions of zillions already been given. I'm not allowed to give more than I have already given.

Q (f+m): Yes Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: I wish I had a magic wand and then I'll give all my things or whatever, my life,and my Heaven in order to change the world into a peaceful place or Heaven, vegan immediately. But it's not like that, you know? It's like you do homework for your children.

You can guide them, but you cannot do it for them,okay?

Q (f+m): Yes Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Now,if a leader… yes. The thing is,Steve, the question you ask, if a leader officially abandons their headquarter or palace, you know, a group's leaders, idealistic group leaders or national group leaders, if they abandon their headquarters, their office,their palace, be it king,queen, prime minister,president or leader of an idealistic group somehow, if they abandon their headquarters or palace officially and everybody knows it in the world, then it will help them 150%. But of course, they have to cultivate also more moral standards,yes, more righteous living, but the thing is, when they go to that auspicious place, new one,they will be more inclined toward peace and loving kindness and more benevolence in decision,alright? Right now,where they sit, they cannot do much.

Sometimes their inner struggle is so great, the pressure is so big that they cannot even think; and even if they think good now and again, it would be mixed with more negative things after or before or in between,or change their mind because the negative influence on them is too great for one person to withstand.

Q (m): Yes Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Yes,because whoever is the president or prime minister or king or queen sitting in that place,they don't just sit there pretty, they have work to do. They're busy,day and night- you know? - and they have to think of what to do for the next steps,yes?

And they are so busy to even get more connection with Heaven, and the negative power is just right there - more bad influence than good influence. They don't have time, sometimes, even to pray, and when they pray they don't even have enough concentration to connect with Heaven.

Q (m): Yes,Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: So it's a very,very poor person who sits there as a leader in this 『negative hole,』 I call it. Alright.

(Q (m): Makes it impossible to make a…) So if a leader…

What love?

Q (m): It makes it impossible to make a correct decision?

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Yes,yes,it's impossible, because they're busy and tired,you see? Overburdened with the national or their own mission interest or decision and strategy,yes? And the negative just on top of them,like, makes decision for them. They're powerless,okay, for one person to be powerless against the whole negative power that is concentrated there.

Now,if a leader abandons, for peace sake, for okay, just to try, how much it costs? Yes,even to build a new palace,how much it costs,anyway? And even if it doesn't work,you can still use it, you know,the palace won't run away, I won't come and take the palace,it's nothing to do with me. (Q (m): Yes,Master.) So I think they should all move,just to try a new chapter of their lives and the national… in the international interest, in the interest of the world. Now,but if a leader moves officially, openly like that, then the benefit is 150%, at least. (That's great!)

Supreme Master Ching Hai: At least, and if they have more moral standard and more correct living, righteous thinking,then, it'd be more and more blessing,because they can receive more blessing. Before,wherever they stay, it's more like obstructed, you see. They're too near the negative,too far from the positive,that's why. But if a leader- I don't know for what reason- not officially abandons the headquarters, you know, like abandons it, but quietly,secretly, but they remove all their official authority items, like stamps,(Q (m): Yes.) their favorite pens, or their table or whatever belongs to them, moves to the auspicious designated area that we have discussed above, and they work there, they do everything there, and never return to the old palace,you know, the old presidential palace or headquarters, whatever that is,never, then it will still help them 90%. So abandon it officially is the best, when all the whole world knows about it,then all the blessing of the world with them. You see what I mean?

Q (m&f): Yes,Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Then very strong power, including all the blessing of all the yogis in the world, and all the heavens and all deities and invisible, benevolent beings, you see? (Q (m): Yes,Master.) Then the benefit is multifold: they feel immediately good, their health improves, their head clearer; everything will improve. They will feel lighter, lighter,lighter all the time, more and more light, all the time,lighter inside, yes,lightness. And it's easier for them to make positive decisions. Yes.

Q (m): Wonderful,Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Any more,love?

Q (f): That's all the questions we have. Thank you,Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Okay. Well,actually today, even without your question,I was going to report all this, because I was eager to do it,you know? It couldn't be quick enough for me,but sometimes I could not bear it, I had to take a break, that's why it took a little longer than it should be,yes. I wish I had more than 24 hours a day,and more than 30 days a month, more than 7 days a week, but I'm not like... I'm in the world,you see, even though I have retreat, but I'm still doing worldly work,and still see worldly people, and… I'm not like a Himalaya yogi, you know,sitting on top of the glaciers and just connecting with God all day long. So time and the physical body's needs also be taken into account. And I hope…

Q (f): Yes,Master, we appreciate all the sacrifice you make.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: It's okay,love. It's all worth it, it's all worth it,yes. I will recover,I will recover after a while, you know. The effect will manifest, but I will overcome. I am very strong, (Q (f): We know,Master.) I'm stronger now than before,yes. And I hope the leaders will move exactly to where it was that we have mentioned above, because the lower portals, hell portal,or sub portals, they all have fork roads,junction. So,if you don't move to the correct place,then maybe you are here with the hell portal, but if you move a little bit further,then it's a hell road,or if you move more to the left, then also another hell road there, because a fork road, you see what I mean?

Q (m): Yes,Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Like,so many roads in… With the portal, there are many roads, you know what I mean, right? Like a portal here. For example, hell portal,yes? Okay,they have fork road, you know what I mean? So that they lead people there,so these roads are also very,very influential in a bad way to anybody, but if a leader will be there,then it's bad for the nations and especially for his family as well. If he's not in war, then more disaster or more tragedy comes into his family,one by one, he cannot do anything- or into his nation. War doesn't always mean weapons and killing; war can be in the form of economic sanction,yes, embargo to impoverish your nation's people,and, disable your leadership in the international standard. (Q (f): Yes,Master.)

Yes,you will be pushed down, you'll be oppressed also, and then you might be sick personally,or handicapped,or attacked in one way or another, sooner or later, or your family member, and it's very painful; very painful that you cannot do all the ideals,cannot exercise all the ideals that you have in your heart no matter how good an intention you have. It will crumble you, if you sit there long; something would happen. That's why I hope the leader just moves exactly to where it was unveiled by Heaven,yes. I thank Heaven for telling us all this, for loving us so much, for letting me even disclose this to the world. I was worried I'm not allowed to, but you know, we negotiate and it's okay, we can do that. There's no other way that we keep just praying and negotiating on the table, and then tomorrow, fight again. You can see it. Some leaders were really willing to talk,you know?

Disarmament, denuclearization, everything,and then the next month, something happensto make them change their mind again,and we're on edge again; not that they don't want to, it just too strong the negative influence, just makes them very, very… struggle inside. You know,we have to pray for the leaders to be strong and to change. It's not their fault alone.

Q (f): Yes,Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: The thing is like this: why does that place exist? Why is it negative in the first place? In the beginning,maybe, the leaders,the first one who came there,winning the war or something,yes, or involved in some war on something, or in some means to get that palace or to build that palace, in that atmosphere of energy,they'd build the palace exactly where it's matching with their energy. Q (m&f): (Yes,Master.)

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Like attracts like. And then the later generation leaders will inherit that place, and then will go into the same steps again, that is the problem. So we have to start anew- you know? - with peaceful intention, then we'll find a peaceful place, build a peaceful palace, and begin a peaceful, brand new situation again. So that's why.

Q (f&m): Yes,Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Yes. So all the old palaces that have trouble, all the countries that have war and conflict should start anew, build a new palace, in the revealed place. It costs nothing much, right? Better than spend all life in war,and money in war and lives, and your families and your reputation and your honor and everything. If you lose the war, even if you are a leader of a nation, you'll become nothing. You'll have to hide, you have to be anxious every day,and see your family members die in front of your eyes. It's very painful.

So move now,yes? Move now. And all the people who are winning in the war, please forgive the leaders, because if you don't forgive this leader, and the other leaders will not surrender, because they're worried if you don't forgive that leader, if they also surrender, they would be in the same position as the beaten leaders, you see? They'll be in jail, be in court, will be in all kinds of tortuous situations,so how would they give in? They would fight to death, because they are pushed into the war, pushed into the corner. Either they die in the battle or they die in jail, so they prefer to die in the battle. That's why war continues. We have to forgive, in order to have peace, long-lasting peace. I tell you one more secret.

Q (f): Thank you,Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: The Love Goddess, the Goddess of Love has told me… because we heard so much about love: 『love is everything we need,』 『love is everything,』 love is good and love, 『love thy enemy,』… but why? Why love? And why is it the love of the animals also very important for our planet's survival? Why? Why is love so important? Everybody talks about love,but you don't understand what it is.

Love has a component to dissolve calamities. That is exactly, I quote her, 『Love has the component to dissolve calamity.』

Q(f and m): Yes,Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Okay. Just like in our world we have some chemical thing that dissolves something,yes? Like acid will dissolve maybe metal,yes?

Love has a component, invisible component, you see, in our world we have chemical components, which we can prove,yes? - but in the invisible realm, in the abstract realm, something like love is not to be proved by chemical stuff or mathematics stuff, but it has the invisible abstract component. I quote exactly her words: 『Love has the component to dissolve calamity.』 I quote exactly what she told me in the vision.

Q(f & m): Yes Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: And she is gracious enough to allow me to tell you. But I knew it, but of course if without her permission I cannot tell. There are so many things I cannot tell but it's not important to our world,so it's okay. But if,what's,important I would tell you,okay? When I have the permission.

Now, so we should move into this recommended position to avoid running into any of them. Of course it costs some extra,everybody knows, but not much,compared to the war- okay? - and lives that are lost, including yours and your loved ones, in conflict,you see? And also we must be careful about the private residence of the leaders. Sometimes not the palace of the leader, it's the private residence. I found out in history, as well as present, that the private residence of a leader has a very big,important,role to play in the peace of the nation and the world.

For example, the North Korea supreme leader residence, he should move out of the old residence, get a new one the way I told,yes? Even holiday home or secret hide-out. If you're a leader of a country or leader of important idealistic group, the safest is chosen in the same line, in the same direction of these new auspicious areas - the nearer,the better; in the vicinity of one or two square kilometers. < That will bring luck, happiness and peace, not only to yourself, your family,but the nation and the world. Okay?

Q(f): Yes,Master,thank you.

Q(m): Yes,Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Also... Yes,love?

Q(f): We… (Q (m): Yes…) I just I just wanted to make sure that we got France correct.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Okay,tell me.

Q(f): We have north central 30 kilometers

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Yes. For the Lower House Parliament.

Q(f): Okay.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Okay. That's correct.

Q(f): Okay. Thank you.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Also,bear in mind, it's very important,that we should move away, the leaders especially, should move away from evil thoughts, deeds and speech , because it will affect how you act and affect the nation and the world, okay?

The leaders should lead in the light of righteousness,benevolence and in Heaven's will. Heaven is benevolent, so whatever we do benevolently, that is according to Heaven's will.
I have something here. I have written something this last minute. You see,as a citizen of the world,like you are, there are only two things that I ask,

Two things that I request from my leaders,yes. They're also my leaders: I am a citizen of the world; I'm not talking as a spiritual master, I am just a citizen of the world. There are only two things that I request from my leaders and those idealistic groups' leaders, who've great intentions to better this world, to do away with injustice and to want to save the nation or the planet. But there are two things I ask only: First,be vegan. Second,make peace. It's only two things I ask. So,for the safety and happiness of all people, including yourself and your loved ones, for the continuous survival and flourishing planet, our planet, our precious world, I would implore all you mighty heroes to sacrifice two things. First, forego the innocent flesh of the animals - be vegan. Second, move your palace or headquarters to the above auspicious best locations.

That's all I ask. Yes? And with all my love and immense gratitude in advance, I salute your courage and your good ideal,your high,noble aspiration.

May your good will move to new auspicious place be smooth and peaceful. May harmony be the crown of your success. May God bless our world and planet with peace,love and kindness. I sincerely wish you all the best; and in the name of billions co-inhabitants on this planet, I thank you again. And may God bless our world.

Q(f): Thank you,Master.

Q(m): Thank you for your blessing,Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: So long.

Q (f): Most caring and beautiful Master, our profound gratitude for all you have shared with us today and for the love and grace you bestow upon us. We are so very honored to hear this never-before-revealed knowledge and insights about the world and the universe,and are forever thankful for all you do and have done, to generously make this information widely available. We know that you had to meditate intense long hours and travel to Heaven and hell to research each country's information one by one.

Q (m): Thank You,Master, for letting us know this unprecedented information. Because of the urgent state of the world right now it is a race against time. May countries' leaders and all people be awakened to bring about a compassionate world through the noble vegan lifestyle and the wise advice Master lovingly offered today.

Q (m): We respectfully wish you excellent health and many tranquil days as global citizens move ever closer to a Heaven on Earth with your immense blessings and unconditional love. Please take care,Master. We all love you very much.

Q(f): Yes,very much. We love you,Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: I love you too,guys. I love the world, I love people. By the way,I was going to say goodbye already, but by the way,because you mentioned it, I am not the only one who tried to access to this knowledge, and I am not the only one who wanted peace in the world by imparting this information to people.

There have been some spiritual people in the past who have tried, but failed. Either they have been eliminated, in the beginning,or after they got the knowledge. Before they revealed to the world, they are overwhelmed by the negative power and then either they succumbed so,you know, just left our physical world either

in a normal way,or in some agonizing way. So,it is not easy for any Master to be able to do that. It's not like they did not want to. Okay? We also have to thank for their effort and their sacrifice up till now. And I'm just lucky that I am able to do it. I am just thanking Heaven.

Q(m): We are the lucky ones, Master.

Q(f): The world is lucky, Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Thanking Heaven. Thanking all of Heaven and humans immensely. Okay? So long.

Q(f): So long.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: All the best to you.

Q(m): Thank you for your work, Master. (Q (f): Bye.)

Supreme Master Ching Hai: God bless our world.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Hallo. (Q (m): Hallo.)

Q(f): Hi,Master. Yes Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Okay. I have a note I forgot to read. You know the residence of the leaders are also very important.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: It's good that they know also.

Sorry about that, I forgot there are so many things.

Q(m): We are live again.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: We're alive again? Q(m): laughter Yes.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Okay,look. Q(m): Our second life!

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Excuse me. Okay so many things I have forgotten the note I wrote,because so many things to remember, you know? So sometimes I wrote but I forgot. Okay,look, important thing is that even the private residence of the group leaders or nation leaders is very crucial to their success and to peace in the world. So we have to also choose the residence carefully,yes? - and in an exact place. If I can find out exactly where is the best place for these leaders to take up as a private residence, then I will tell you next time. (Q(m): Wow,Master.) I will meditate on it and find out, because it's just as long as the list just now, it takes some time.

Q(m): (Yes.)

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Okay? But this time will be quicker,because we already have all the background information so I just find out exactly where the private residence for the president or the leaders of group or nation should be. I suggest that,you know, nations,apart from the presidential palace or leader's palace, we should build,another private residency nearby, yes. Or somewhere else; the good place, so that any new leader comes will take up that residency, not just the old residence, not just the old president or incumbent presidents or prime minister, but anyone who takes office after him or her, will inherit also that private residency to ensure that the leader has enough well-being of a spiritual,mental and physical in order to take care of the nation and hence contribute to the peaceful planet,yes; not just having built a place for him and then just him and then later… I cannot keep continue looking for new residence, residency for leaders forever!

So apart from the new palace, they should build a new residence. But in the beginning, the leader should move to the new place,you know, exactly that position more or less and stay there until the new palace is born, and then meanwhile, I do research into an auspicious place for the private residence of the leaders of the group or the nations and then I will announce it again and then they build another one, but that will become national properties, you know,just like presidential palace. It's to be passed on, from one to the next, not to be used only one time,leader,alone. Then it would be, for sure,secure, our peaceful planet will be good good - will be good future.

(Q (f): Thank you,Master for caring so much and doing so much!)
(Q (m): Wonderful,Master.) Okay,that's all. I had forgotten that note. Thanks a lot.

Q (f): Thank you,Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Bye for now. (Bye-bye.)

Supreme Master Ching Hai: I love you!

Q (m): See you again.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: I love you.

Q (m): We love you,too,Master.

trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/10513

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos