Download

Reunion of the Souls - P2/3 April 27, 2000 Auckland, New Zealand    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (117MB)    MP4(159MB)   MP3(38MB)

*How  many times do we need to come to this planet before we become enlightened? And where do we go when we are not in a physical body?

We come as many times as we choose to come. For example, some people who are supposed to die already, but then some relatives are crying and loving and needing them so much, they come back to physical life immediately. That's “reborn,” that's resurrection. And sometimes we go to Heaven already, but we like to have the human being's experience again for our own pleasure or our own development, and sometimes we come back because our loved ones are still there, calling us and wanting us to be with them, and we choose to come back.

And, if we have not realized God in the physical body, sometimes we choose to come back so that we can realize God in a higher level. If we are not in a physical body, we can go in many different places; we are more free. Free, free, free, like birds; we can fly anywhere in an instant!

For example, if I die and I want to go to Germany, we don't need an airplane; just one thought, I'll be there right away. One second, one instant! - and that is the freedom of not having a body.

But nevertheless, if we have not trained ourselves during our lifetime to think highly, to remember our higher Self, then when we die, we leave the physical body and we just linger in a lower level of ourselves without realizing the higher aspects of the divine Self. So we might linger there and then we get bored and then we come back to the physical body again, or we might be lucky, meeting some spiritual friend and then we inch our way up, or we go back to the physical body and get a teacher and learn properly and then go “bzzt!!” So it depends on what we chose to do in this physical life; we will be at that level when we die.

*How do the real spiritual experiences in meditation differ from my own fantasies, and visions created by my imagination?

It could be that you think that you're imagining, but imagining is a daydream; it's different. If you just daydream about something, or you dream a night dream about something, and that is different. But the spiritual experience is real, just like we are real right now. For example, during spiritual experience, suppose I sit here, and then I can ascend to Heaven, I can see Jesus, I can see the past saints, or some present saints, I can converse with them and go to a different high level of hierarchy of Heavens and universe in order to do things and learn things, just like I take an airplane and go to your country - as real as that –

and then our being will be better every day, and we can use this spiritual knowledge to better our life and the lives of our loved ones, as well as assisting in blessing and elevating the consciousness of the whole planet; and that is spiritual experience because we become different. We know ourselves as divine beings; we know the whole Self, or maybe at least partial of the higher Self, and we become powerful, we become happy.

*After taking the initiation into the Quan Yin Method, if the person can't continue with the 2.5 hours meditation daily, what will happen?

What will happen if you don't work 8 hours, and you work only 2 hours?
You have less money. You can find a part-time job or a full-time job. Part-time job, you get less money, that's all. What we mean by 2.5 hours is that's the suggested requirement. If you can make it, it's good for you. If you cannot, try your best to do as much as you can. The more you do it, the better for you. No one stands there like police and says that you should do this and that - no, no! We're just helping you, telling you which is good.

But you follow as much as you can, because the more you do it the more you feel better, and the more you feel better, the more you are encouraged to do more, and you stay stable on the spiritual path. If we do too little, sometimes the reward is so much less and we feel kind of discouraged and frustrated, that's all.

*If the person decides to follow the Quan Yin Method and the family and others can't accept the person anymore, how does the person overcome this problem?

It's not possible like that! You just become better; your family accepts you better... more loving. Most of our people, after initiation, their families become better, because they themselves become also better. Maybe some of them, in the beginning... because the family members love them and worry that they might follow some bad people or do some bad things, but later, as you improve yourself, as you show yourself as such a loving, tolerant, and compassionate person, your family members will welcome you more.

*If we are God, who is this person that is so-called God, that is coming down to Earth that everybody talks about?

There is no person as God; everything is God. We are a part of the whole, and yet the part that makes the whole. So God is the Creator, you see? Hes can make Hirmself into many, many things.

You see, if the flower smells nice, you've got to smell it. See, you can't keep asking me questions like what the rose smells like when you don't smell it. I just showed you how to smell the rose before; you try it at home, okay? All right? Then you'll know God - or, if you want to know more and deeper, you can stay for initiation.

God is for you, yourself, to experience, not for me to describe, because it's impossible. It's impossible to describe the love between two persons. You love your boyfriend, your husband, your wife - you can't describe what it is, but it is there. So even love is so difficult - just the physical love between human beings - is so difficult to describe, how can we describe God? Because human language is not up to God's standard, but you can experience Hirm, feel the love, feel yourself, feel the wisdom, feel the security, feel yourself at home anywhere you go if you know God. That's all I can tell you.

*When we focus on the center between the eyebrows, do the eyes also focus on the center?

No, no, no! Forget the whole body. Forget the whole body! Just your thinking is concentrated in here only. Don't pay attention to the eyes or anything in the body. Sometimes your body shakes a little, sometimes your body feels hot, cold, sometimes feels beautiful - that depends on what you eat that day and how angry you were with your wife, for example.

*The reason they ask you is that they said that the eyes follow the center when they were concentrating.

No, no. They don't follow. Did you ever see somebody who died? Okay, his eyes go up so you see only the white part of the eyes. That's when he died.

We can die like that during spiritual practice. That's why the saints say, “I die daily,” “Forsake the flesh so that you can begin to know the spirit,” “Learn to die so that you can begin to live.” When we're in samadhi, our eyes also turn upwards, but we don't even know it; we're gone - I mean, gone to a higher dimension, enjoying, but the physical body is just “dead,” and that's why it reacted like a dead person. So when you come back, you pick up the “car” again and drive around. I mean this “car.”

*Master, why is it important to meditate in the morning?

You can meditate anytime. It's just in the morning most of the people have a night's rest, and in the morning it is still quiet. - no traffic, no noise, no children, no telephone ringing, but doesn't mean you have to do it in the morning. I do it anytime, anytime - on the bus, in the car... Our people, they do it anywhere - except when driving, please!

*I sometimes sense the guidance and presence of the ascended Masters. Can they really help humanity from afar?

Oh, sure! We all are one, so if you are enlightened, they are affected. Can you imagine before, a long time ago, I mean after the Golden Age, our planet was all destroyed, and not too many people survived. Can you imagine the state of human beings at that time? Everyone was kind of groveling in darkness, and they all affected each other. We all affect each other, and that's why we have been the way we were.

And now we've been practicing and practicing for years after years, now our planet's become better. You don't feel it? You don't feel we have progressed? You do or not? Yes? Yes! I mean... not saying that you come and practice the Quan Yin Method or have experienced Heaven; even if you have not, you can feel that our planet now has different energy, different. It's more happy, it's more opened, and very relaxed, in French, “légère,” very relaxed. Yes, yes.

And human beings are very different from before - before, kind of a few decades ago - and our technology, science everything is just blooming up so fast. It's very amazing what we have discovered lately. Can you imagine the email and all that internet and... wow! It's incredible! So many other things that you don't know, they've already developed.

*Should we love our enemy?

What else to do with him? Practical question! If you kill him, his wife might kill you, or his daughter and son - they will continue forever. So we'd better love our enemy; it's the best way to “kill” him. Yes! If you love your enemy, he becomes your friend, and the enemy's gone for good! And, you have more friends from his family, - his wife, his kids and his relatives - his friends as well. Make one friend, you have many friends; make one enemy, you make many enemies. So we “lose business” if we hate the enemy.

*What happens if I break the precepts after my initiation?

Just like asking me “what happens if I have an extramarital affair after I've married my wife?” How shall I answer you? Make up your mind, okay? Nobody is there to force you; it's only you, yourself, and you, and God. You make a covenant with God. You say, “Okay, I make you my priority. I'll do anything to know you. I don't need all these stupid things in order to survive.

I can live without them. I can live without killing my neighbors; I can live without telling lies; I can live without drugs and alcohol. I am strong, I don't need these substitutes of intoxication; I can have divine intoxication. I can live without having to have sex with every man or girl that walks by.” Yes, make up your mind.

Present yourself as a being you want to present. If you are the one who likes to present yourself to everyone else, “Oh yes! I am the one who tells lies,” “I am the one who's always drunk and take (addictive) drugs and all that,” “I am the one who covets the neighbor's wife,” “I am the one who likes to kill, who murders people.”

If that is the way we want to represent ourselves, then go ahead, it's your choice; but if you want to present yourself as an enlightened being, as a wise person, as a happy being, as a helpful, compassionate, loving, truthful person, then there is that choice, you see? There are two choices; it's all your choice. It is not my precept; it is the way of life. It's a choice you make to present yourself to the world, to God, and to your own self when you look into the mirror, what kind of person you want to see. Okay? No precepts. Don't need precepts; you know what you want to be, right?

*If everyone is Buddha, why does everyone feel miserable and not happy?

Because they are miserable Buddhas. They only know that miserable part; they don't know the other happy part, that's why. That's why I ask you to be enlightened, and then you become happy Buddha.

*Although I understand the reasons why some people want to be vegans or vegetarians, and the health benefits, etc., I believe that meditation and enlightenment is for all regardless of diet customs, and can take whatever form necessary for each individual. What is your answer to this?

Cool! Cool! We all go eating pork and cow, and become like zoo-Buddha or something. We house all these animals in here and make a zoo out of us. That's cool! Why not? You could also be enlightened and make a zoo out of yourselves; but animal energy is not very suitable for a spiritual being if he wants to go higher. The higher you go, the less luggage you must carry, and animal energy is very heavy because they love life and they also fear death.

Of course, animals are also spiritual beings; they understand. If you are truly, really, in a very desperate place and you need food, and you talk to them; they'll lay down their life for you, every one of them! It's just that most of us, we kill without mercy; we kill without reason, and we eat just for the sake of getting fat, I guess - not even getting healthy, excuse me! Yes, and then spend a lot of money going to clubs and diet, and jumping up and down; spend a lot of money and time to get all of this poison out of the system later; and then go to the hospital, get needles, get knives, get electric shock and all that, just because we eat too much of what we should not do.

Besides, all lives are one, so if we kill someone, it's like we cut our finger. It's just that we're blind right now. We don't see, we don't feel it, just like the finger is numb, we don't feel the nerves. But we do hurt ourselves whenever we hurt anyone, even plants and all that. It is the minimum that we could do to survive, and that's why we eat vegetables.

But vegetables, they have less fear. They have 90% water, and if you cut one stem, they spring three, four, five more. So sometimes, you even need to cut the head in order for the plant to grow bigger. So this is more logical that we could rely on them to survive so that we can develop ourselves spiritually, but not without permission from all these plants: if we cut the plant or tree, we talk to them first. That is what we do.

Say that “I'm sorry, we need you. With your permission, and we are grateful.” That's how we should eat even vegetables. We should be grateful for everything that we take physically from this life, because we're not making any of them - we just take them. But we must meditate in order to bless it, to bless the planet so that it will grow back in abundance again.

*Does meditation work for those who steal and take (addictive) drugs?

Steal? If you are hungry... if you are hungry, it's okay. And drugs, you don't need to take (addictive) drugs in order to feel not hungry, so it's not a necessity, yes? Jesus said that the one who steals for bread is not guilty. I say the same. But (addictive) drug is not a necessity, and it damages your body, your brain, and it damages the happiness of your relationship with your family and other friends. It is better to be away from it. Today, it's easy to cure yourself of drugs addiction. Just enlist yourself to drugs- or alcoholics anonymous; they'll help you. Clean yourself so that you will be whole again.

*Thank you for coming to New Zealand. When we feel intense fear, what is the reason for this? What is life trying to tell us?

It depends, it depends. If you are in a fearful situation, that is all right to feel fear, but just we have to not let the fear overcome us so that we are paralyzed and do not know how to react a better way. Fear is a natural emotion. Fear, love are natural emotions, you don't have to suppress it; you just have to understand it and handle it.

For example, you think I don't have fear? I do! I fear to come here and I don't know what to talk to you… I fear that I don't know how to make you understand what I understand. I really did fear. Today I arrived early and then I went to have tea in a shop because I didn't have anything since yesterday, and then I saw a lot of people, they sit there and have tea and they talk about all kinds of things, and I was wondering, “How am I going to tell all these people about God? Do they really care about God? They are so happy with their physical life, whom am I going to talk to, and what?”

But then I still do it, you see? I have fear, but I go through it; not that I don't have it. We have fear but we have to go through it. If it is a fearful situation, we have to think, “Okay, what can we do to make it better?” If it's a fearful person, we try to use love to overcome his own fear. The person who is sometimes bad to us, makes us fearful, because he himself is an insecure person.

So it depends on the situation. Anyway, even if we have fear, we must calm down and think, “Okay, okay, I have fear, but now, what must I do in this kind of situation to get myself out of this fear?” You have to take control of yourself to get rid of the fear. Take control of yourself means, okay, deal with the situation so that we become secure, better, and then the fear will disappear. We cannot suppress the fear, we have to deal with it, make it better.

*If God is inside of me, then I am God. So when I want to do something dangerous, stupid things, does it mean God controls me or wants me to do these bad things? And should I do them?

Nope! There is God inside us, but because we work through the brain - sometimes the brain is bad, the computer is damaged - and that's why we do bad things. So if we think it is the bad thing, that means the God-voice inside us told us not to do it. If you already know it's bad, that means it's bad, it's no good, don't do it. Okay? Sometimes, you drive your car, you have the first class driver's license, and you drive perfectly, but sometimes your car... Yes, thank you!

Sometimes your car's damaged, the engine's dead or the tire blows out. You cannot blame yourself for all these. It's not the driver; it's the car, you see? So if it's good driving, everything, then the driver is good, the car is good. If the car blows out and everything, then the engine is bad, the car is bad, the driver is still good!

So you make the distinction between the driver and the car, between God and the brain, then there will be no problem. If it's bad, don't do it. If it's good, do it right away. Very simple.

*What do divine love and human love have in common?

Human love is a part of divine love. Yes, a small part, a small part, and if two persons, when they love each other unconditionally, that is the divine love in action also.

*Do we go through many lifetimes and collect karmic (retributive) deeds along the way? Does reincarnation exist?

Yes, it does. It does. We don't collect, really, karmic (retributive) deeds; we just experience different things. We have chosen to do this, to do that, just to experience, yes? And once we finish, and we don't want it any more, we return to God, we remember ourselves - that's when we become enlightened.

*Why is it that though we are all equal in God's creation, some of us suffer so much misery while certain others, though they have a life of evil misdeeds, materially prosper?

Well, it's because of different paths that we have chosen. When we gain material wealth or comfort, that doesn't mean we are blessed or we are anything good, because soon we'll die, we'll leave everything behind. If we gain spiritual knowledge and wealth, that is the everlasting one. So do not envy those who only acquire material possession but have nothing for their soul, because soon they will be empty.

But you, even though you don't have much of material acquisition, are rich in your heart, have great love, great compassion, great knowledge and wisdom. Like the Buddha, like Jesus, they were walking on bare feet; they didn't have any money, they didn't have cars, they didn't have anything and people fell at their feet to worship them. People listened to everything they said and are still worshipping them two, three thousand years later. Who is the richer? The millionaires out there? Or Jesus, or Buddha? You know already the answer, yes? There's no need to compare ourselves with others; we have to know what we are worth inside. That is important.

*What is your definition or understanding of “hell”?

I don't want to understand. No, hell is when we suffer or when we cause suffering to someone else. Hell is not just a place, though some people do go there to suffer because they want to clear themselves of some misconception while they were alive. You know we are our own selves, God, so we judge ourselves if we did some terrible things in life.

Sometimes we choose to go to some purification places just like the hospital, cut off all the bad cells, and then you become healthy again. So hell is a place of suffering, and it could be on this physical planet as well. When you go through intense pain, mentally or physically, or when you cause intense pain to someone else, even animals, that is hell for that person.

*From my understanding, the way to practice Quan Yin Method is by meditation. I am wondering how meditation can help to change the world to be peaceful and in harmony - an ideal world.

Yes, that's the right question. Meditation doesn't change the world; it changes you; and then, if everyone changes themselves, the world becomes peaceful. We only make war because we are not peaceful ourselves, because we could not know the person next to us is God, we could not realize that we are God and we could not realize that the one we kill, we shoot, we torture, is also God, and that's why the world is not peaceful.

Once we meditate - it doesn't mean you have to meditate - you have to enter yourself, and I have to show you that. I have to reconnect you with your true Self, then that is true meditation, not just sitting there like a statue. You have to really reconnect with God first and then that is a true meditation. Once that has taken place, your being is changed forever. You become a peaceful example of a walking God on this planet, and even if you don't do anything, people see you, they feel peace, and they want to learn `what did you do that makes you feel what you are.'

They want to be around you; they want to take advice from you; they want to learn your example, and that's how the world will become peaceful. All right? It's very logical, nothing mysterious.

*Is praying meditation?

Yes, yes! It is a kind of meditation, but praying is only a “one-way” meditation. Like, we talk, talk, talk to God, “Oh, God! God, please do this, do that...” but we don't hear what Hes says; that's why “one-way”. Meditation is a “two-way” communication. We offer our pain, our sorrow, our happiness, our gratitude to God, and Hes in turn lets us know what we should do next; or we have communication, we have connection with God.

And praying is just talk, talk, talk, one person - we don't hear what God says at all - but in meditation we hear, we know. Hes guides us; Hes brightens our lives with a thousand suns inside; Hes makes us shining, loving, wise, humorous, beautiful, inside out.

That's the difference. 
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/10540

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos
  Download by Program

A Journey through Aesthetic Realms
Animal World