Download

Reunion of the Souls - P3/3 April 27, 2000 Auckland, New Zealand    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (100MB)    MP4(136MB)   MP3(33MB)

* Is our destiny fixed?

Yes and no. Yes and no. There are two kinds of destiny: one is still in store, waiting; the other one is already written for this lifetime. That's why you are born in a certain family and have to walk the way you do and experience pain and pleasure the way you do. But even then, you can correct that.

Once we go into a higher level, we can look down and see what's wrong in our life and then we can fix the different departments and make our lives better. That's why meditating people, they become happier and their lives smoother; they're clearer and everything's better for them automatically. “Seek you first the Kingdom of God and all the things shall be added unto you,” that's what it means.

*Can you please teach me how to love?

I can't, but you can teach yourself by going in the Ocean of Love, which you are, by remembering it, by going back into it, swimming in it every day, saturating yourself with blessings from Heaven; beloved by God, feel loved by our Father, then you will be loving automatically. I can't teach you, not even in a thousand years, because you are love incarnated - you are already love. No one can teach you. You just awaken, remember, walk the way you should be as a loving being, as a representative of God, then you will know love.

*If a person who, in a previous life, has done some bad things, what should he do to liberate in this life, and where can he liberate to, and for how long?

The only thing you should do is just know yourself, okay? Doesn't matter how bad you have been in the past, it doesn't matter. Doesn't matter how long this hall has been dark, tonight they just lit the light and everything is brilliant again, even if it has been dark here for 300 years. It doesn't matter at all. Get enlightened and everything else is clear.

*Why is God so hidden, so hard to realize or hard to find?

Hes is not!My God!Hes is dying to come out to shake hands with you!It's just you don't look for Hirm. Quiet yourself, like 10 minutes, 20 minutes, half an hour, one hour, two hours, a day, and then Hes appears, immediately. Just look into where God is and don't look into the world. Meditation means we retire from the world for a while; doesn't mean go into Himalayas, but retire inside, forget the world, forget every trouble for a while and then remember God, then God will come.

Yes, honey? Finished? Cool!(All finished.) Yes!Good!Thank you so much for your love and your patience!(Thank you!) You are a wonderful audience!You can take some fruit if you like to. You've been sitting so long, maybe you feel tired and dry. They're all yours!

Thank you and God bless you!God already does!You guys!You want to sit here with me? Come here. Yes. Sit anywhere. You look like a monk!Baby, come here!Here, you want some cake for your mother? Okay, then sit there if you want. So cute!So nice of kids to do this, so nice!Later we share, yes? (Yes!) We share all this, yes?

Make it dry and hang it there, yes? Some people put them in tea; I don't recommend, because some flowers… I don't know if they're safe. Thank you, darling!Hey, baby!Thank you!

You can help yourselves to the candies here if you want. Thank you!Beautiful... Oh my God!Thank you so much!Thank you!I am sorry, guys, if you didn't come to the stage, but here is fine, too!Yes!

How come you are so good? You know why you are so good? Because you are me!Yes!We get on fabulously well because we are one!Thanks!You know the nature of the soul is not that “I am here and I have one soul in here” - it's not like that!My soul is bigger than just in here. It might be all over here; it might be all me, but it looks different.

I know, I know... It's not like, okay, “God is one and everybody is one with God” - it's not in that sense. It's in the sense that one individual can have a great soul that encompasses many so-called bodies. So we can happen to identify, just like each other. Just like sometimes we have two persons, but they think exactly the same thing at the same moment.

That is because that is one soul, not because they are one with God or they are one with each other, but they are one soul, just like twins, you see. They're like soul mates, something like that. But soul mates don't necessarily mean only one; means a lot, a lot of them... Can be a lot, because some great souls, they encompass a lot, a lot of other beings for their own purposes. Therefore, we feel like brothers and sisters; we feel like one.

Sometimes you feel very good with your sister or your brother, your mother, your father, because that's you. You make it become family, but it's only one, one soul as many individuals. Understand? No? No. That's all right. But that's why, sometimes we say, “I have affinity with that person,” or “she is my soul mate,” “he is my soul mate,” because it's you, it is really you!I mean, that's your individual soul group in one soul, see what I mean?

Apart from that, we are one with God and one with everybody else. We have also individual souls which can house many... big group of people as just one soul, but it looks different. No? You don't understand? Never mind!It's okay!You do understand? Yes!So that's why sometimes we feel so good with a group of people. The more we're with them, the more we feel strengthened, because we're at home with ourselves; we are together, we're pieced together, you see?

No wonder we work so well. Can you imagine, you are me?
I love you so much!(We love you too!)

Sometimes I do miss you a lot. Some people, especially some people if I know a long time, or even like one of the residents died or something, I know I can see her anytime, but it's different. You see what I mean? It's different, like I cannot keep calling her, “Come on down here and visit me!” It's not fair. But when we're physically together, we can. See what I mean?

And sometimes... So nice, so nice people that I also want to stay there with them forever. Just like, for example now, I invite some representatives, some contact persons to my room and we share some food, eat together - they eat together, I share the food and they eat together - and it's just so nice; feels like family and feels like they are so good.

I also love to be around good people, it makes you feel good, too. It makes you feel life is worth living and everything you do is really worthwhile. It's really, really nice. So I also did not want them to leave and I also did not want to leave New Zealand; I just get sentimental like that. And perhaps you do feel like that when we are not together, and in some moments like that, I understand how you feel, but otherwise, most of the time I don't feel the separateness between us at all, and I do not feel that the world needs me even.

I've told you that many times, but it's difficult for you to understand. Some people keep telling me, “It's difficult to know if you're a true Master or not.” I said, “Hey, it's good!It's good that you don't know, so I don't have to work so hard!” No problem!I only do it just because you ask me to, or people ask me to.

How can you tell? You look like me - your nose in the middle and two eyes and two ears - you can't tell. And, I don't make miracles; I don't make anything to attract you at all. I just sit in a coffee shop, sometimes drinking... and if you want, I come here sometimes, to talk to you.

At least you sit together and encourage each other to nod off, better than you sit there and “nod” alone; it's lonely, right? So then, you have maybe more kids, work harder than before, have more money, some of you, better jobs, or even if you have the same money, you know how to manage it better; and you have more than before.

You travel more than you ever did before and with the same money, because you just know how to do things better and therefore, you're just happier. You have more than before, even though it may be the same. You see, I have read an article in a magazine, “How to become a millionaire.” Do you want to hear?

It is very logical. We give a lot of money away - not a lot - for us it's a lot. Well, actually it is also a lot, millions of dollars is not little money in this world. Even though we can't compare to Bill Gates, we are different “gates”. We are also “gates” -

“Quan Yin Fa-men”!“Quan Yin Fa-men” means “the gate to Heaven,” “the gate to the world of God.” So, anyhow, we're also “gates”. We also donate a lot of money from our capacity. Other people think also a lot, I mean not a lot compared to a lot of others, a lot of people or the World Bank, but a lot for what we earn, for the ordinary action of people.

Most people don't give like that. So I do give, and a lot of people think that I am very rich - and I am also, but I am not as rich as they think I am, which is good; but if they have come to us... Suppose, if they were me and have that kind of money, they won't look that rich and they won't be able to give that much; not because they don't want to, it's just they don't know how to manage - you see? - don't know how to manage so that it will stretch out like that. So when I read that article, I think it's cool!I did it all already. “How to become a millionaire,” I knew it all already.

Because it's just natural; some people have it naturally, but it is because we are also enlightened, we also practice the enlightened way and the way of love, and we have very few wants in this world. You see, just like the way you are now. Before, you have a lot, but you think you don't have enough, and now, however much you have, you can manage; you still can come to New Zealand or Thailand, or wherever the retreat, provided you have holidays.

You can always manage, and that's the wonder - and you feel always enough and you feel always loved. I am only one, but all of you feel that I love you alone, love enough, or have enough love for everyone. It is because we practice the way of love and we just know how to have enough. It's just like how to save money to become richer - not because you earn more money, not necessarily, but you save more.

You want less of the unnecessary things and then you save more money, so when you save one dollar, it's just like you earn one more dollar, and it's even better than earning one dollar more, because when you save one dollar, you don't need to go to work for that. You just cut out some unnecessary things.

Before, you'd go out and buy everything; now you have to think carefully. Before, you'd go out and buy everything, now you go just straight to the tofu - save money, save time, save making it. Before, we cooked all kinds of things, now just tofu, chap choy, and then tomorrow, chap choy, tofu. Yes? Simple. Simple life. And before, you'd go everywhere, maybe you'd need to book a hotel for yourself and your husband, and it's also a lot of money.

Now, you just pack a tent, camp out there - cool, fresh air, natural, oxygen, a lot, around you when you camp under the tree, camp on the grass; feel good, light and economic also. We live together, we're happy; we don't need to stay in a big hotel to be happy. In fact, we're happier than when we stay in a big hotel because we have common ideas, interests.

We love each other and we just feel so good, and the natural air and the food, healthy, make us feel so good, you see? The money, you didn't earn more. You don't have to earn more money - just know how to live your life because you only have one life, this life. Whether I say the truth or not, you have Heaven or not, or you have reincarnation or not, this life is all you know, right? - and if you don't manage well, you cannot live freely and you cannot feel happy about it.

You have to do what you really want and what is good for you. Of course, you would tell me that you can do anything you want - it's not true. What's good for you is what you should do. Vegetarian is healthy, right? Meditation calms your nerves, makes you more bright and clever and loving - that's good for you. It's not that you do anything you want. Of course, we can do anything we want, but what's good for us, that's what the clever people would do. Saving money is better than earning money.

Anything you save is like you earn, except that you don't have to go out and work for it and pay tax on it even. See? Anything you earn is yours, and then you can do everything you want: you can give yourself something you like or give to the needy people. That's what we do. We do it all the time. I do, also.

What I told you, I do. I don't always do it so that it is written in the magazines. Most of the things I do are not written in the magazines. It is written because some people happened to be there and knew it and then reported it, or it is official, like concert, and everybody has to know. That's how it is. Otherwise, I do it every day, every time, every chance, so that one of the attendants laughed at me.

He said, “Master, how come this meal is so expensive? It's the most expensive restaurant I have ever seen.” You know why? Because when we went in there, we saw some homeless people - they were looking for garbage – and I gave like $500 and that's what he said, “My God!Just eating some French fries and two colas, that's it!- $500!” So he made jokes about it all the time. He said, “Okay!Next time when you say you want to take me out, I know which is the most expensive restaurant!”

Most of the time we see homeless people, they hang around there or they look in the garbage - I cannot bear it so I give them some, I give what I have. So he made jokes.

He said, “What? We eat only two French fries and two medium colas, and then we even have to serve ourselves - and even stand in line - and so expensive!”

So these things we do because we love other people, because they are us anyway. So there's nothing to talk about. But sometimes, of course, we write it in magazines because also other disciples need to learn from the example. Also, most of the things that I do are open, so people can know. Just so we know the things that we do, just like you tell me what you do and so the news reports what I do to you, so that we get in touch, we know each other's way of life and things like that. Like, knowing each other not because to boast for everybody else to know. If to boast for everybody else to know, we should put it in Reuters or like big news company, not just write it in our small magazine. But this is a way of life that we do that all the time.

It should be the way of life and everyone should do that, and I am very proud of you that you do that all the time. I know that. I know you do that individually, and still you have enough money to spare to come here or to go to retreat or come see me whenever possible. You see? Your life becomes richer or not? (Yes!) Yes!I give all the time and I still have a lot; I mean, for me, it's a lot. What do I need? When I come to see you, of course I wear this. It's my own design, so it's for fun.

When I am not with you, I just throw it quickly because it's heavy, I don't really like it, and I eat maybe once or twice a day, whatever leftover or whatever new. If it's new, I eat; if it's leftover, I eat. What can I need? That's why I still have a lot of money because I don't spend much, not because I earn more. See? It's just like you, you earn just like before, you might even have more kids now than before, but you still have more money, you still feel life is more rich for you than before, right? Feel more satisfied, more enough, right? Yes!

That is the trick. A lot of people who are millionaires, nobody knows, and everybody thinks to be a millionaire is difficult - it's not!And especially, people who are already millionaires, they keep themselves that way because they are very natural. They are frugal, they don't even drive expensive new cars. They just buy secondhand cars so they don't have to pay luxury tax, for example, and they just drive normal cars.

Most millionaires, they don't drive expensive cars. They drive reasonable, safe cars, cheap even, or anything that's safer. They don't really live the way we think millionaires should do, because otherwise their money goes fast even if they're millionaires. So they save a lot; they're looking for ways to save, like, they go with what kind of car that uses less petrol, or they stay in some neighborhood or some house that they can afford so that they don't drain out their savings.

A lot of ways, they just save here and there, and their money is always stable, yes. And some people who don't earn a lot but spend a lot, drive fast cars and all that, they really have a lot, a lot - but a lot of credit, a lot of mortgage and debt!- and the millionaire people who drive normal cars, they know how to organize their lives so they won't be in debt. A lot of millionaires live next door to you, you don't know, because they don't flash around.

Yes, they know what they're doing. They know the value of money and they don't just always spend it. It's just they're naturally that way, and that's why they become rich. They're naturally rich, they naturally know how to handle money. They know how to organize their money - they don't spend all their earnings so they can leave some for investment, and then just in no time you become rich.

For example, you put $10,000 today, 10 years later, it becomes $50,000 invested in some banks; that is slow, for example. But otherwise, they go and risk, and do their own business and that's how they become rich faster, but it's more risky. But that's life, either you take risks or you just live an ordinary life, very slow, and day to day just earn that much money; but still, if you can manage well, you're okay. It's just life is more simple now. Yes, tofu is cheaper than beefsteak, no? Just a little bit different, just a piece of tofu instead of a piece of meat in there. You eat healthy; you're okay.

You all look at the lady, the MC, she's so beautiful and she's a vegetarian. I told her many times to stand by for photograph. But all of you look good, too, and I am proud of you. You are proud of yourselves. Come out and say, “I am a vegetarian. Look at me!” Right? That's good!You're very beautiful.

Once you're beautiful inside, people see you beautiful outside - that is normally the case, yes!

But continue with your practice. Your life is better and better, I need not tell you. I'm just saying that in case somebody doesn't know yet, they can verify with you. Your life is an example of love and of spiritual blessing; there's no need to even preach to anybody.

They just look at your life, the way you walk your life, the way you present yourself to the world - that is better than 1,000 books talking about spiritual issues. You are the book, you are the best example, best doctrine, best religious theory ever presented to anybody. There was a story: In Mexico, there was a Master, long time ago… He's very famous.

(Topiltzin) Quetzalcoatl, right? He's Mexican. He told a story to his disciples, like: there were two men in the same group and one was very, very diligent and looked like very religious. He went to the church every Sunday, and he was the first one in line in any holy activities and the last one to leave. He never missed any opportunity to go to the church, but he never did anything else. And one guy, he never went to the church, but he went to work every day and he did whatever was his duty, and then whatever he earned, he took care of his family, also gave away to the poor people, and he even gave to the church too, to repair the church.

So Quetzalcoatl said that the man who never went to the church, that guy is holy, that guy is already a church himself, but the guy who went to the church every day, he just went there. Because everybody respected the guy who went to the church very much, thinking he was very holy, and spoke lowly of the guy who never went to the church, but, actually, he was going out to take care of all of the churches in his area, whatever he could do, and he sometimes worked extra so that he could earn a little extra money so then he could give to whoever again.

That was what he did every day. So the Master said, “The first one goes to church all right, but the second one, he is the church himself.” Yes!So we can be churchgoers or a church ourselves, it's up to us. I think all of you are the churches, I don't need to build any churches. People ask me, “Why you don't have any churches or any temples?” I said, “I don't need!I have millions of them running around!” I said, “Nowadays, it's the modern times, fast technology, everything is mobile: mobile phone, mobile home, mobile car, mobile temple...” You are my “mobile temples.”

We can communicate any time, go anywhere - very flexible. Bricks fixed at one place; we run around. We are the run-around temples!That is very cool!I was thinking about something else... I forgot. Well, just the same, I guess. What I forgot, it's gone. Sometimes it comes so fast... the inspiration from the Master, from God, comes so fast, my mouth, I, can't talk quick enough.

I already talk faster and faster every day already. (If) you'd met me like 10 years or 15 years ago, I didn't talk like this. I talked like you, like, “Hallo, Master!How are you? So nice to see you.” See? Now I talk like, “Hallo!How are you?” “Okay? Okay!” “Fine!Fine!” I talk quick; I don't have time.

I talk on the phone like that, too, because so many things to do. And when I talk with you, sometimes I talk so fast; that's why we need tapes so that you can review it and listen, “What did she say before?” Talking, everybody can, but living, living what you talk is harder; and you can do all that: you can talk as well and you can do as well, and that's what's great about you. I told you!I told you I came to make you great!

Whether I am great or not is of no consequence, because I am only one!A great Master, a great teacher, is not the one who makes himself great but who makes everybody else great. Yes, right!If your students are good, that means you're good; otherwise, it's no good - no use!So whether I am great or not doesn't matter, as long as you're great, that's fine. And if by your grace, by your greatness, I become also great, then thank you very much!I'd like that, too - but to tell you honestly, if all the world is enlightened  I would be happy just to be a private citizen. 

trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/10547

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos
  Download by Program

A Journey through Aesthetic Realms
Animal World
Between Master and Disciples