Download

The Premiere of Supreme Master Ching Hai's Books:The Dogs in My Life & The Noble Wilds - Aulacese edition P4/4 Aug. 15, 2009 - Thailand    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (123MB)    MP4(215MB)  
The next question comes from Ms. Nguyễn Thị Hiền, a director of a road construction company. However,she was unable to make it at the last minute, so we would like to read her question.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Yes.

MC (f): Dear Master,what are the reactions of your beloved animal friends to global warming?

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Please tell Ms Nguyễn that it's a very sad thing because our animal friends are suffering terribly due to the effects of global warming. Many of the animals are dying or at the brink of extinction or already gone due to unbearable temperatures or they are being forced out of their habitats, just like human climate refugees,except they are not nearly as equipped as we are at adapting to new environments.

That's why dozens of frog species and other amphibians have gone extinct suddenly, because their sensitive skin could not bear even small changes in temperature or humidity. Birds of all kinds in every corner of the globe are also imperiled. According to the World Wildlife Fund, some bird populations declined by up to 90%. Some already disappeared. With the expected 2-degree C temperature rise,bird extinction rates could reach 38% in Europe,and 72% in Northeast Australia. We have lost so many innocents already.

Physically,they suffer. They have no choice on how to react to global warming. Spiritually,they know the solution lies in humans' hands and humans' hearts. The question is how will we choose to respond between the only two choices we have - compassion and life or killing and destruction? We should all pray that humankind will make the wiser choice of compassion and life. Thank you.

MC (f): Thank you,Master. Ms. Đỗ Thị Xuân Hương, an accountant, would like to ask the following question.

Đỗ Thị Xuân Hương (f): My respected greetings, Master. I have a question,please help to enlighten me. Pandemics are caused by livestock raised for meat rather than from wild animals, is it correct,Master, and why is it so? Thank you,Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: According to the scientific study of these fatal diseases, all of them originated from human hunting or slaughter of animals for meat. Scientists have even stated that the deadly HIV virus was transferred from the blood of chimpanzees that were being killed for meat. Other pandemics such as the 1918 swine flu outbreak in which 50 to 100 million people perished,and the one that continues to claim lives today,have their source in animals being raised to be slaughtered for meat consumption.

Due to the terrible filth and cruelty,due to the overcrowded conditions of farmed animals headed for slaughter, the swine flu was passed from pigs to humans and then mutated to become a human transmitted disease. So,you see,the question is not so much whether these terrible diseases come from wild or livestock animals but that they truly came from livestock animals; they also are based in humans killing for meat, a so-called food that has been scientifically shown to be a poison.

This is the activity that must cease for the betterment of humanity, animals and our world - the meat eating must stop. To save us from such sickness and also from the burden of guilt from killing is the vegan diet,organic vegan being the best. This will bring health to all humans and no more fear of any disease being transmitted from animals. Thank you,Mrs. Đỗ. MC (f): Thank you for your answer,Master.

MC (f): Mr. Nguyễn Văn Dũ, a vegetarian restaurant staff member,would like to ask the next question.

Nguyễn Văn Dũ (m): Respected Master, please let us know what motivated you to write about the wild friends in the Lake Amoura area?

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Hallo,Dũ.
Nguyễn Văn Dũ (m): Thank you,Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Thank you for your question about my book 『The Noble Wilds.』 The writing of this book came about spontaneously through my interaction with nature and the splendid animal kingdom. Through my fortunate sojourns with the wilds, I was enchanted by everything I saw and touched by everything I witnessed and every acquaintance I made in this wild and untamed realm. Then they shared with me a new secret knowledge about their world,and I thought if all of us humans knew what I knew,we could never look at the animals the same way again.

We would have more respect,love and protective feeling for the wild animals. So with their permission, I created this book to introduce the wilds, who are our neighbors and benefactors in more ways than we know. I'm happy to hear that many people read my book, and felt moments of joy and relaxation. I just wish that from this very small beginning, people will further develop and nurture their inherent kind regard for our kindred spirits - means the animals - who just want to live in peace, to have the chance to grow up, to raise their families just like we do, and enjoy the Divine's abundant provision, meanwhile blessing our world with their pure,undiluted love. And someday soon, after realizing we all come from the same source of Love,we may enjoy a new harmonious co-existence with our animal co-inhabitants. Thank you,sir, for your question. Nguyễn Văn Dũ (m): Thank you,Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: You are welcome.

MC (f):Thank you,Master. The next question will come from Ms. Nguyễn Thị Nhiệm, a director of Thái Gia Khang, a company that manufactures musical instruments.

Nguyễn Thị Nhiệm (f): Hallo,Master. I watched your DVD and saw the magnificent Lake Amoura. To my knowledge, there are not many places left nowadays that are peaceful for the wild animal friends like the surroundings of Lake Amoura. What can be done to help the wild animal friends have a peaceful and good life similar to that of those in Lake Amoura region? Thank you.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Director Nguyễn Thị Nhiệm, thank you for your caring and thoughtful question. One of the words that you mentioned is actually a key to providing a good life for our animal co-inhabitants - that is the word 『peace.』 Where there is peace for the animals,they also can have a good life. The best is that we can protect their abodes, leaving them as untouched and unharmed as possible.

The wilds really don't need much help from us if we can just allow them their freedom and their sovereignty. If the animals know the atmosphere is safe and they will not be harmed - and this they do know,very well - then they are far more comfortable and at ease. So,one thing we can do is to encourage governments' and individuals' protection of their habitats to ensure that it is not continually lost to other purposes such as deforestation and hunting and fishing.

Just to give an example, the rainforests of Southeast Asia have some of the highest deforestation rates in the world. This means the animals are constantly losing their homes, with many that have become endangered or even extinct. Along these same lines, the other step that we can take to enhance the animals' sense of peace is to not eat them. It's one thing to try to imagine how they must feel having their homes invaded, with trees crashing down around them or on top of them and all their food and cover,gone, but then having to fear being eaten as well - there can be nothing more terrifying!

So,Madame Nguyễn, to ensure the peace and comfort of all our animal co-inhabitants, like that in Lake Amoura, we really should first cease to consume them, any animals at all. This will broadcast a message of peace that will go around the entire planet and will help immensely with their sense of well-being. Then,the wild areas and habitats will be restored as will be the animals' natural lives. That's the best way to protect them,to show our love to them. Thank you.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: We have to hurry and make Heaven,so that everything will go well, not just physically, emotionally,health-wise, but even technically. We will develop unimaginable inventions, technology. And then we can understand each other like the beings in Heaven,without even spoken language,if we don't want to speak.

MC (f): Mr. Nguyễn Trọng Tài, a vegetarian restaurant staff member,would like to ask the next question.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Yes,welcome.

Nguyễn Trọng Tài (m): I am very happy to see you Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Me too,I am happy.

Nguyễn Trọng Tài (m): Have the animal friends ever discussed global warming? Thank you,Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Yes,yes,Mr. Tài,yes. As I have just mentioned, the animal friends are in many ways more aware of climate change than we are because they are the ones on the frontlines holding up nature's delicate web of life. They are also,sadly, the first-hand victims of global warming, as we have witnessed and discovered. But they don't have much to discuss,really, as both the problem and the solution are clear to them. They are in our hands, the humans' hands. It is we humans who have to sit down and discuss global warming, because we are not as aware,and far less sensitive to understand the urgent situation.

And then, once we are informed,we have to talk even more, just to agree to work toward the solution. But the animals know exactly what is happening without a word. They know that the solution lies not so much in words but in daily actions, and the essential change that will be the most restorative for our world is to be vegan. That is the essence of what we need to stabilize the planet, to bless the world through our everyday benevolent actions, meaning be vegan. Thank you,Mr. Nguyễn, for doing your part. Nguyễn Trọng Tài (m): Thank you,Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: And thank you all the vegans as well. MC (f): Thank you,Master.

MC (f): Unfortunately, Ms. Lê Thị Tâm Di, a high school teacher, wasn't able to make it this evening. On her behalf we would like to ask the question.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Yes.

MC (f): Dear Master, please shed light on how meaningful it is to teach children about the importance of our co-inhabitant friends? Should this be applied in schools?

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Yes,it should, yesterday already. So Mrs. Lê,many children don't need to be taught; they already know because their souls are more sensitive,pure, and they are closer to Heaven. It just means that they are already aware of the preciousness of our animal friends. It's just us,the adults, that confuse them and lead them into the opposite direction.

Now,we have to encourage them, to remind them of the love for our fellow co-inhabitants. This is definitely good. It will be good for them and for us and for the planet. It will help the children's feeling of comfort in this world, even with other people. Research has shown that being in the presence of animal companions enhances a person's ability to understand and relate to other people. Thus,to appreciate the noble service provided by our animal friends benefits them not only as children, but adds immeasurably to their development as human beings.

MC (f): Thank you,Master for your guidance. Mr. Vũ Trọng Trình, a retired ship captain, would like to ask the next question.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Yes,please.

Mr. Vũ Trọng Trình (m): My respectful greetings, Supreme Master Ching Hai.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Hallo.

Mr. Vũ Trọng Trình (m): I have a question and would like to have your advice. (Supreme Master Ching Hai: Yes.) Respected Master, presently our wild animal co-inhabitants are often hunted and traded for individual gain. What can we do to protect the lives of those friends when Âu Lạc (Vietnam) still lacks regulations and has few organizations or individuals who are concerned about this matter? Thank you,Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Yes,thank you for your concern. I understand your feeling very well,and it is not just in Âu Lạc (Vietnam) but across the world that we seem to be in need of protective regulations, more organizations' help and individuals' care, all the time. Mainly because of the rapid rate at which we are damaging our environment,it seems we can never keep up. As I often told my friends that,if you don't see something being done, then go do it yourself. It can start with yourselves.

That is how many of the successful environmental groups and animal groups first began. Each one can make a difference. Write or talk to the hunters and traders themselves if you can, or ask your friend to write to them also. Perhaps if we show them alternative professions that are less dangerous to themselves and more socially accepted, more globally sustainable, different trades and services to help people, they may consider changing their job. We can also try to talk with people around us about the problem of hunting and trading. The more group concern is developed, the more effective it is to discourage and end these cruel and detrimental activities.

Tell them that eating hunted wild animals is often linked to disease, fatal disease, incurable disease even, as we've discussed earlier about AIDS and pneumonic plague. Just this year, an outbreak of the often-fatal disease SARS, or severe acute respiratory syndrome, was linked by scientists to the widespread consumption of wildlife in China. Eating wildlife meat can cost you your life and the life of your loved ones as well; it's infectious. So we should never eat these hunted animals for our own life's sake and our children's sake. Every small effort to help our wild co-inhabitants will have an effect, and will be remembered - good effect and well remembered by the grateful animals and by Heaven and by our future generation. Thank you for your love, Mr. Vũ,for the wilds. Mr. Vũ (m): Thank you,Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Thank you. Thank you.

MC (f): The next question will be asked by Ms. Nguyễn Thị Nguyệt, a tailor.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Yes,welcome.

Nguyễn Thị Nguyệt (f): My greetings to you, Master. Respected Supreme Master Ching Hai, what is the role of our co-inhabitant friends in regards to the environment as well as human life?

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Hallo,Ms. Nguyễn.It is almost too much to try to convey the importance of each and every inhabitant friend to the environment as a whole. Scientists find out new things every day about the intrinsic role of different animals and their contributions to the ecosphere. And just because we don't know the purpose of a particular co-inhabitant, we cannot assume that they have no function. Every single being in creation has a purpose that aids another being or assists in some way. Their help may even be invisible to us humans, but it is still very real.

However,of just the few things we do know, we can be amazed at the versatility and uniqueness of all forms of life on our planet. The earthworm,even, so tiny as that, for example,helps enrich the soil we depend on for our food. Fish that we don't even see help offset climate change and stabilize the habitat of their fellow marine inhabitants by maintaining the pH balance of the ocean water. And the tiny bees contribute to pollination,that we could not replace, not only for flowers but vital food crops.

We cannot replace their work even,as a human. In the Bible, God gave the animals to be humans' helpers, but this does not mean they are subservient for us to exploit. If we humans live in wonder of the animals' existence, we also would stop thinking about eating them. Because if we cherish their irreplaceable talents and manifold gifts,we also cherish their lives. So I thank you for your good reminder, Mrs. Nguyễn. Let's all help the animals, so they can help us, so they can continue to help us and the whole planet. God bless you. Nguyễn Thị Nguyệt (f): Thank you,Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: God bless our animal friends.

MC (f): Thank you,Master. Mrs. Nguyễn Thị Oanh, a retired general high school teacher, would like to ask the last question.

Q (f): My respected greetings to you,Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Hallo,Ms. Oanh.

Nguyễn Thị Oanh (f): Respected Master, please shed some light on the qualities that animals need in order to reincarnate as human beings in the next life? Thank you,Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai:Yes,Madam Nguyễn. Thank you for your question. Not all animals need to have more quality to become human. Actually,it is not always true that a soul who inhabits the body of an animal is lacking in the human quality at all, or the qualities for human life at all. In fact,sometimes higher level beings choose to reincarnate into animal forms in this world in order to assist humans or the planet in some way or another.

On Supreme Master Television,there was a story of a young girl who remembers her past life as a dog, born into this world voluntarily to help her caregiver, also her future mother, and before that she was an angel. She said there were many angels lining up to be reincarnated as dogs to help humankind. So,you see, we cannot easily tell by the outer clothes who is who among both humans and animals. Even in the physical level,animals in general have more refined five senses than us humans. For example, the sense of smell in dogs is many hundred times more sensitive than ours.

Can you imagine? Animals also have psychic ability. All of my animals have psychic abilities, I can tell you that. Yes. They've retained their telepathic communicating abilities,whereas we lost this skill to spoken language. Dogs,for example also have 30% NQ, meaning Noble Quality. Pigs,elephants,and some birds also have around 30% Noble Quality,or NQ. And would you believe that cows have 40% NQ, 40% Noble Quality? In contrast,most humans either have on average 3% or mostly up to just 10 % NQ. Of course,there are exceptional individuals who have more than that. So you can see,now, when we eat the meat of cows or pigs,we are the violent losers and they are the peaceful, elevated ones who choose not to take part in such a lowly game of bloodshed.

So,regardless of what role each soul is partaking in - animal or human,or even plant or mineral - we should love and respect and care for all. Just like in a family, we have siblings of different ages. Animals are likewise our brothers and sisters. We each have different personalities and qualities,but we are all valued by our parents, and by the Creator. Every being has some qualities that make them simply wondrous, perfect for their unique existence and function. If we looked at animals in this way, we would feel so happy appreciating God's every creature. I hope we all do. Thank you, teacher Nguyễn.

MC (f): Thank you,Master. Dear Master, ladies and gentlemen, that question concludes our question-and-answer session with Supreme Master Ching Hai. We would like to express our heartfelt gratitude to Supreme Master Ching Hai for joining us via live videoconference to gracefully answer all of our questions. Once again, thank you so much, Master.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Thank you. Thank you.You are very welcome. You are very welcome. And as I have expressed before,I sincerely thank all of you, all of you that involved in this beautiful,wonderful, lifesaving event - all of the speakers,organizers, anyone who has played a big part,small part in this event, all the medias and the governmental agencies, His Majesty the King of Thailand, the government of Thailand that keeps their country so peaceful, so democratic,so open so that we can even make such an event happen. I thank all of you. I thank Thailand. I thank Âu Lạc (Vietnam), I thank all of you, all the media, all the friends, all the animal lovers. Thank you so much as well. May God bless you all. God bless Thailand.

MC (m): Thank you so,so much for your time and your love.

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Thank you. You are very welcome and thank you for your love as well. I love you guys.

MC (m): We love you,Master. MC (f): We love you,Master. Bye,Master

Supreme Master Ching Hai: Thanks a million. God bless you. Buddha bless you. Heaven bless you.

MC (m): Our sincere thanks to all our audience members here in Thailand as well as worldwide who are tuning in through Supreme Master Television to be with us on this momentous and happy day. May your life be filled with God's love. Have a Heavenly evening. Thank you until next time!

Talking about family members,for example, one day, my bird Mirabeau, the white cockatoo, he kind of fancies the blue bird named Laguna. But Laguna is befriended with Rainbow,the blue and gold Macaw and they both are an item. They're loving each other so much.
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/6803

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos
  Download by Program

A Journey through Aesthetic Realms
Animal World
Between Master and Disciples