Download

Constructive News for an Elevated Planet: P1/3 - The Middle East, Africa and North America    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (61MB)    MP4(83MB)  
Welcome distinguished viewers! September 7, 2010 marks the Fourth Year Anniversary of Supreme Master Television. For four consecutive years, with your delightful and loyal company, we have had the privilege of bringing you constructive news from various regions of the globe.

At this urgent time for our planetary home, humanity is being urged to end the conflicts we've created with one another, Mother Nature, our animal co-inhabitants. Nations everywhere are answering the call for peace and understanding, as reported by our international correspondents. On this joyful occasion, please join us for this presentation of event highlights in Supreme Master Television's Constructive News for an Elevated Planet.

The Middle East

Our tour around the world begins in the Middle East and Africa, where diplomacy and charity have reigned over the past year.

From the beautiful United Arab Emirates, Greetings! I’m standing before the Burj Al Arab in Dubai. There has been a lot of humanitarian activities in the region this past year. Kuwait sent her 4th humanitarian aid shipment to Yemen and funded the building of a new hospital in Lebanon. And the United Arab Emirates donated US$10 million to support projects in the Maldives. In ecology news, Saudi Arabia has been working to enhance the organic farming sector. Here in the United Arab Emirates, there has been good news about women’s achievements.

In May 2010, Dr. Hessa Abdullah Ahmad Al Otaiba became the United Arab Emirates’ first ambassador to the Vatican and the Vatican’s first ever female envoy to represent her country. Earlier in the year, speaking at the Arab Women’s Leadership Forum, United Arab Emirates Prime Minister His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum called for government support for professional women in all fields. Reporting for Supreme Master Television, from Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

In more good news, in spring 2010, Lebanese and Syrian leaders renewed relations. They since continued strengthening cooperation. In Lebanon, plans began to plant more than a million trees annually. Jordan’s Hashemite Charity donated hundreds of tons of food aid to comfort the less fortunate in Gaza, Palestine. Moreover, after the approval of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad (who is also a medical doctor), a smoking ban on all public places took effect in April.

Implementing its own smoking ban since the end of 2009, the Palestinian Authority also raised taxes on the price of cigarettes to encourage smokers to quit. It was the fourth increase in two years – and it won't be the last. With Iraq's smoking ban, which was actually one of the first in the Middle East, media are banned from advertising cigarettes and instead inform about smoking harms.

Public education continues through newspaper, through Iraqi TV Prevention is the most important factor in the public health. May all be healthy, safe, and happy!

Halo from Iran to the world! This year, Iran continued developing peaceful relationships with other countries while affirming support for the elimination of nuclear weapons. In May, a new cardiac bio-implant manufacturing plant began constructing lifesaving cardiac valves from human-made materials, replacing the need for live transplant tissue.

In especially exciting news, more Iranian people are quickly joining the veg trend for their health and to save the planet! Reporting from Iran for Supreme Master Television.

Shalom (Peace)! In December 2009, the Israeli government issued a ban on the sale of alcohol between 11 PM and 7 AM, and prohibited alcohol sales to youth less than 21 years of age. After developing a way to double our crop output with 30% less water, in June officials went to several African nations to share the method. The Ministerial Committee on Law unanimously approved a ban on all import, export, production and marketing of fur. That’s some constructive news from Israel, for Supreme Master Television.

I would like to thank Supreme Master TV for giving me the chance to have programs on the Palestinian people and their heritage, and just show the world the beauty that they have and the art that they have within their heritage and their history and their culture. And all this is, of course, to promote peace among all people. The world cannot live together unless they have peace among each other. I wish you all the best and congratulations.

From the Middle East, let's now go to Africa and our correspondents on location.

Africa

Greetings. In February 2010, an historic visit was made by Chadian President Idriss Deby to Sudan to work towards a goal of regional peace. In North Africa, Morocco launched the first integrated solar-thermal power station in Africa. Tunisia hosted a BioExpo 2010 as one of the top two largest organic farming countries in Africa.

Algeria began building 70,000 homes for people in underserved areas. In June 2010, Egypt opened a border crossing with Palestinian Gaza. And Libya donated palm trees and expert care assistance to Botwsana to help her agricultural development. Reporting for Supreme Master Television.

Welcome to Togo and West Africa. The Women’s Guild of the Presbyterian Church of Togo and Ghana has been promoting vegetarianism. They taught 1,000 women about the harms of eating meat and the benefits of a vegetarian diet. Also, Ghana hosted the Second West African Vegetarian Congress which emphasized the vegan diet to halt global warming.

Elsewhere in West Africa, Dakar National University Hospital in Senegal inaugurated an organic garden to provide patients with free, healthy fresh veggies and herbs. Signing off from Togo, West Africa for Supreme Master Television.

Halo from Cameroon! This year, farmers in Cameroon and four other African nations were trained in organic farming methods. With 5,000 farmers obtaining certification, there resulted a dramatic boost in sales of their produce. In eastern-central Africa, Rwanda became the second nation after Mozambique without British constitutional links to become a member of the Commonwealth of Nations.

In addition, Tanzania naturalized 162,000 previously displaced Burundi people. Commending the action as the most generous of its kind anywhere, the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) encouraged other countries to do similarly. Reporting from Cameroon for central Africa.

Welcome to South Africa! First, in neighboring Angola, the government succeeded in providing clean water to many citizens in Benguela province. And the Zimbabwean government granted new licenses to newspapers in support of greater freedom of the press. In South Africa, 30,000 guns were surrendered in a 3-month National Firearm Amnesty program for removing weaponry to further peace. The 2010 Soccer World Cup was held in South Africa. It was a time of unity and pride for all of Africa!

Oh Africa! Reporting from South Africa for Supreme Master Television.

I want congratulate and convey my great appreciation for Supreme Master Television and Supreme Master Ching Hai on their 4th Anniversary. Supreme Master Ching Hai's vision and mission in sharing love, peace, harmony and a better understanding how we could all live together for a better world is how I live my life.

I hope you have many more anniversaries and continue to positively impact the world and make a difference in the lives of others. Happy Anniversary Supreme Master Television and Supreme Master Ching Hai. Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet!

Let's find out about some of the memorable events that have occurred during the past year in North America.

North America

Welcome to Washington, DC, USA, our nation’s capital. Some of our most shining achievements this past year include President Barack Obama’s leadership in forging a world free of nuclear weapons through both an arms reduction treaty with Russia and a meeting on global nuclear non-proliferation.

By upholding our own commitments under the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, we strengthen our global efforts to stop the spread of these weapons.

US First Lady Michelle Obama cultivated a bigger organic vegetable garden while continuing to encourage children to eat more fresh produce and to exercise. Finally, a 98-year effort came to close in March 2010 when the US Congress voted to approve a healthcare reform bill designed to assist those in need. Signing off in Washington DC for Supreme Master Television.

Welcome to Texas, a big Southern US state with an even bigger heart!

In charity news, 40 of the United States' billionaire families and individuals joined philanthropists Bill and Melinda Gates and Warren Buffet to pledge at least half of their wealth to charity – that's a combined donation value of US$125 billion! In veg news, Maryland state leaders went veg for Veg Week for health and the planet.

Try vegetarianism. The health benefits are self evident and the environmental benefits are great. And in August, the final 4,000 US combat troops departed from Iraq, as thousands more soldiers returned home and were happily reunited with their families. Supreme Master Television, Dallas, Texas, USA

Salutations from San Francisco, California, the first city in the USA to encourage plant-based eating by declaring Mondays “Vegetarian Day.” There are now a total of 12 Loving Hut vegan restaurants in California and Arizona alone.

Here's a trend we look forward to seeing more of: Due to strong customer demand, Cruzer Pizza in Los Feliz, California recently transformed into a vegan restaurant. In the nine months since the change, business has been better than ever! Who knew saving the planet could be so good for business, people, and animals! Reporting from San Francisco, USA.

I just want to say to everybody: Join me! Be Veg, Go Green, 2 Save the Planet.

Be veg. Take care of the planet and be nice to animals.

We want everybody to Be Veg, Go Green, 2 Save the Planet!

In constructive news from Canada, the annual Group of 20 (G20) and Group of 8 (G8) meetings were held here in Toronto in June, the same month that the Canadian government forgave the Republic of Congo’s debt. The government has also been boosting support for the organic farming sector.

And in sports, Vancouver hosted the 2010 Winter Olympics and Paralympics. Reporting for Supreme Master Television from Toronto, Canada.

Greetings from Quebec, Canada. This year in April, the Montreal Millennium Summit was held to discuss poverty elimination from different angles, including climate change and its devastating impact on millions of people. The Summit also discussed the reconstruction of Haiti in light of the January earthquake tragedy and thus reflected the solidarity shown in the Americas and internationally.

It was while the earth was shaking and everybody was running, I went to see and I saw that the house had collapsed on my mother.

On January 12, 2010, a huge earthquake devastated the capital and other parts of Haiti. The people prayed to God, mourned, and were grateful for the help from all over the world. Giving her loving support over the next months was Supreme Master Ching Hai, who ensured that specific urgent needs were met, for medicine, food, and shelter. The Haitian people gladly embraced the wholesome vegan fare and felt renewed hope for their future.

Thank you, Master Ching Hai!

Halo green viewers! In May 2010, Costa Rica inaugurated her new president, Her Excellency Laura Chinchilla. With her leadership, Costa Rica banned new gold mines to protect the environment, and is continuing to preserve the country’s rich biodiversity. In fact, according to the 2010 Environmental Performance Index, Costa Rica ranked in the top three worldwide! This is Supreme Master Television from Costa Rica. See you later!

Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet!

In constructive news from Mexico, in April 2010, Mexico City inaugurated a bike sharing program called “Ecobici.” In fact, thanks to government efforts, studies announced that the city’s air quality improved substantially compared to a decade ago.

With worsening climate change, officials also recognized the need to restrain livestock activities to conserve water. We look forward to bold leadership to save the planet before the coming COP 16 United Nations Climate Change Conference hosted here in Mexico. Reporting from Mexico for Supreme Master Television.

In a November 2009 videoconference in Mexico, Supreme Master Ching Hai encouraged all world governments toward leading roles in the needed shift to veganism to save the planet.

The governments have the power to make this urgent transition to the organic vegan diet. First, they should ban all animal products, informing people about the facts of animal products, explaining that because it’s poisoning their co-citizens and piling up far more costs than any gains, economically and environmentally, and because it’s eating up our planet.

According to respected Dutch scientists, tens of trillions of US dollars can be saved by world governments if all the world becomes vegan. In addition, the governments of the world have the power to make the veg trend an exciting movement for everyone toward a healthier lifestyle.

We thank you for your presence as we mark the coming 4th Year Anniversary of Supreme Master Television, your constructive global TV channel. Be sure to tune in tomorrow for part 2 of 3 of “Constructive News for an Elevated Planet” from Oceania and Asia. Now, please join us for Words of Wisdom, up next after Noteworthy News. May your days be joyful and bright.

A message that I can send to the viewers is to continue to listen this good, good TV station. We have to listen to it because it can give us some energy. Keep on going. Long life! Fourth Anniversary already, four years already! So I wish you a long life, a long life, even an eternal life, and I also wish you many realizations. Hope is something that is always there, so I send you much hope, much love.

Thanks Supreme Master for all the promotion about veganism you are doing. Myself, I am a vegan, and for all the reasons; for environment, for health, and especially for the animals. Please remember, Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet.

Hi, my name is Zorianna Kit, and you are watching Supreme Master TV. Happy 4th Anniversary! That is so exciting. Looking forward to celebrating many, many more with you in the future.

Happy 4th Anniversary, Supreme Master Television! Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet!
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/8270

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos
  Download by Program

A Journey through Aesthetic Realms
Animal World
Between Master and Disciples