Download

Aulacese (Vietnamese) Chèo Traditional Opera: The Third Princess - P3/3 (In Aulacese)    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (122MB)    MP4(165MB)  
Today’s Enlightening Entertainment will be presented in Aulacese (Vietnamese), with subtitles in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, and Thai.

Âu Lạc (Vietnam) is a nation that has a long-standing traditional culture. Aulacese music is very rich; since ancient times, there have been many musical instruments that move the soul with a wide variety of sounds like those of the copper drum, gong, lithophone, bamboo xylophone, cymbals and panpipe. In 2003, Elegant Music, a form of Huế royal music, was recognized by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) as an intangible cultural heritage of the world.

Âu Lạc’s music represents the unique features of each region, for example, Quan Họ folksongs in the North, Huế tunes in the Central, and cải lương (modern folk opera) in the South. In addition, there are many other forms of music, including hò (work songs), lý (village songs), ceremonial songs, Aulacese classical opera, chèo traditional opera, Hồ Quảng opera, and so on.

Indeed, music has been deeply instilled in the hearts of people in this beautiful country, and has been cultivated until this day. Northern Âu Lạc has a folk art called xẩm singing that is very popular in the northern plains and midland. This genre, in the old time, was performed by minstrel bands.

In a gathering with a small group of our Association members some years past, Supreme Master Ching Hai was inspired to spontaneously compose and sing in the xẩm style a poem she had written in her late 20s in Germany. The poem was originally written in English which the poet herself translated into Aulacese.

We now invite you to enjoy an excerpt of the xẩm singing “We Don't Live More Than One Hundred Years!” composed and sung by Supreme Master Ching Hai.

I mean tonight I was nuts! But so what: Aren’t the rest of us!...
Otherwise how could we carry on living, For life isn’t worth a thing!?

You know that I am still in love with you! But that has nothing to do...
I cannot please everybody, So I will please me!
That doesn’t mean you are not right; We all have only one life!

On Enlightening Entertainment, Supreme Master Television is pleased to introduce different forms of arts from Âu Lạc (Vietnam), as well as from other countries in the world, in order to share the beauty and cultures of the peoples on our planet.

Chèo traditional opera is a folk theater art which originated from the regions near the mountains and from the plains of northern Âu Lạc. There are varied opinions about the beginning of chèo traditional opera: the earliest time is believed to be in 4th century BCE and the most recent is 14th century, at the end of the Trần dynasty. Chèo is a narrative genre of folk theater, recounting stories through a combination of music, singing and dance.

One of the unique features of chèo is a skillful portrayal of subtle gestures and movements. During festivals, people in the plains of northern Âu Lạc often look forward to watching chèo traditional opera. The lyrics are infused with folk poetry and proverbs; tragedies are usually counter-balanced with satires. Chèo is replete with the pure simplicity of the common folk, yet equally profound in meaning.

“The Third Princess” is an Aulacese chèo traditional opera based on the legend of the One-thousand-Eye One-Thousand-Hand Mother Buddha in the treasure of Buddhist folklore. “The Third Princess” recounts the merit and virtue of King Trang Vương’s Third Princess, who exhibited piety, compassion, and a boundless spirit of sacrifice.

This tale is also a wakening bell about the dire retribution of actions that harm virtuous and true spiritual practitioners. King Trang Vương and his queen had three princesses, but only Diệu Thiện, also known as the Third Princess, was still single. On his birthday, King Trang Vương decided to marry the Third Princess to General Ngưu Mã, a man with perfect talents in both literature and martial arts, in order to have a successor to the throne.

At the royal court, the Third Princess expressed her wish to become a renunciate, and if she must be married, she would like to marry someone who knew how to save people's lives, namely, physician Triệu Chấn. Enraged, the King dismissed Triệu Chấn from his post and expelled the Third Princess from the royal palace. The Third Princes went to Bạch Tước Pagoda to practice spiritually with the Abbot, but the King sent General Ngưu Mã there to force her to return to secular life.

We now invite you to enjoy the conclusion of the Aulacese chèo traditional opera titled “The Third Princess” by playwright Trần Trí Trắc,
with performances by Ms. Vân Quyền as Third Princess, Mr. Hải Điệp as King, Ms. Hồng Minh as Queen, Mr. Quốc Anh as General Ngưu Mã, Mr. Ngọc Kình as Physician Triệu Chấn, Ms. Huyền Thanh as Princess Diệu Âm, Ms. Thanh Mạn as Princess Diệu Thanh, Mr. Vũ Ngọc as Clown, Mr. Đoàn Vinh as First Prince Consort, Mr. Trần Hải as Second Prince Consort, Mr. Xuân Vượng as Abbot, Ms. Thu Biên as Elder Nun, and other artists.

The head monk, who esteemed and cared about the Third Princess, was determined to protect her; as a result, he was tortured and the whole temple was burnt down. When the Third Princess returned, she found out that the master, monks and nuns all passed away unjustly. The Buddha helped take the Third Princess to the underworld, where she endured punishments in place of those spirits suffering from untimely deaths.

Touched by the Third Princess’ compassion and sacrifice, the Buddha allowed the monks and nuns as well as physician Triệu Chấn to return to the earthly realm. In the meantime, at the royal court, King Trang Vương suddenly contracted a serious illness. General Ngưu Mã colluded with the two princesses, forcing the King to abdicate the throne.

Supreme Master Ching Hai has caringly sent gifts to artists and professionals who contributed to the chèo traditional opera “The Third Princess,” broadcast on Supreme Master Television. They have shared their thoughts and expressed their appreciation for her kindness.

Playwright Bùi Đức Hạnh:
On behalf of the authors and performing artists from the chèo company, I would like to thank Supreme Master Ching Hai and viewers of “The Third Princess” very much. I’m very honored, very touched that there is a TV channel broadcasting chèo traditional operas, especially when I have the honor to be one of the creators of that opera to receive Supreme Master Ching Hai’s attention and to be introduced to viewers abroad.

That is such an encouragement for us artists. Supreme Master Ching Hai has done a very meaningful deed, especially when the opera has various subtitles, that’s all the better. I understand that Master is a poet, writer and painter. She is also a very talented artist who has been doing humanitarian work all her life. She dedicates her entire life for humanity. I hope that Master’s life will always be good, and I wish Master health.

Playwright Dr. Trần Trí Trắc:
Knowing about Supreme Master Ching Hai, I think this is an affinity and I’m very happy. I think Master is a wonderful person. Master has been living a beautiful earthly life and spiritual life. A beautiful life, that is because Master doesn’t live only for humankind but also for the trees, the plants, the birds, and the animals. This entire universe is like Master’s house. This universe, including the sunlight, the breeze, the clouds, ducks, chickens, dogs, rabbits, flowers, and trees, is like family to Master.

Also, Master is talented, and has brought all those talents to help the world. In this world, only great people can do that. Each life has storm and stress, but upon meeting Master Ching Hai, one suddenly feels peaceful and doesn’t fear troubles anymore, as one lives through stormy moments with faith.

Thank you, Master. I hope that Master’s work will reach its goal. The Third Princess, however the difficulties, however painful, however her family members did not believe in her and love her, she had overcome and triumph over the bad with her goodness. So I feel close to Master, not estranged from her. Master’s goodness, I can understand and be touched by it.

Previously, I was in a medical career. Then one day, I was by chance writing a play. That first play received an award, so I changed to write plays for stage. And it’s due to this path that today I get to know about Master Ching Hai. I wish Master Ching Hai great health. Thank you, Supreme Master Ching Hai, for this moment of happiness.

Stage director Bùi Đắc Sử:
On behalf of “The Third Princess” crew, today I’d like to thank Supreme Master Ching Hai and all viewers. I must say that the creative labor of the artists for the opera “The Third Princess” is a wholehearted creative process. It wasn’t for money. We did “The Third Princess” with Buddha’s hearts and devotion to the Buddha. With our best sincerity, we thank your channel, especially the founder, through whom our opera “The Third Princess” can reach all around the world and be known by many people.

Actress Nguyễn Thị Thanh, in the role of Princess Diệu Thanh:
I’d like to greet Supreme Master Ching Hai and viewers. I wish to talk about my thoughts when I accepted the role of Princess Diệu Thanh in “The Third Princess.” That role let people realize that as human beings, we must have kindness, mercy and compassion in whatever circumstance. I’ll follow the example of Master Ching Hai and vow to learn from her example. Whatever is good for society, I’ll try to do. I wish Master all the goodness, health and beauty always.

Actress Hồng Minh, in the role of the Queen:
I’m Trần Thị Hồng Minh. I’ve been retired for 5 years. Thank you so much, Master Ching Hai. Master has cared about our opera and sent us gifts. With the heart of someone living in Âu Lạc (Vietnam), I would like to send Master love and my admiration. I hope we will meet.

Actress Thu Biên, in the role of Head Nun:
Greetings, Supreme Master Television viewers. My name is Nguyễn Thị Biên with words of thanks to Master Ching Hai for her gift. First, I’d like to thank Master Ching Hai. Master is truly someone who loves animals like humans. I myself am like that. I had a dog before and I felt very close to him. I felt like losing a loved one when I lost him. He understood my voice. He understood everything.

For example, when he came home, I said, “Oh Toky, you’re so dirty. Go take a bath!” There used to be many ponds here before. So he went out to swim for a while; then he returned and shook himself before me like this, as if showing that he just came back after taking a bath. Master’s love is infinite.

Not everyone in this world can do that, especially a woman who looks beautiful, kind, and gentle. To Master, this entire world, all the trees, plants, humans and animals are her friends; all come to her as friends.

Actor Xuân Vượng, in the role of Head Monk, recited the poem written by Supreme Master Ching Hai entitled “Je Ne Crois Pas!...” in respectful dedication to Master.

Staring at your picture, I could hardly believe, How far away it seemed to me!
This man in the photo, Did I ever hold him before?
Did I ever share with him my bed?
Did we ever make love, and more?...
Withered with flowers in May, Fell with dried leaves in August, Our love yesterday!
Why am I still waiting, For your footsteps every night!
It’s not all ended, I cannot believe!

I have the feeling that Supreme Master Ching Hai often feels others’ pain before them. People usually say, “feeling the pain of others.” People have pain, and then we feel their pain. But I have a feeling that Master feels their pain first. She knows it first. Therefore, I have a feeling that she never gets to sleep well enough.

In recent years, Âu Lạc has had a lot of terrible floods, especially in the central region. To avoid floods, the first thing we should do is to refrain from destroying trees and actively plant trees and forests. Secondly, we must protect all animals. Because the fact is, if there’s no more forest, there’s no place for animals to live.

I’ve watched the news recently, and there have been always announcements that some species were about to be extinct. Reading her poems, I find the agony and compassion. I read them myself, but still can’t understand everything when I recite, because what Master wanted to convey in there is much greater. However, in my humble opinion, I feel that there must be something very tormenting in her heart for her to have written such verses.

First, people have to treat one another kindly. Second, we have to treasure the lives around us, and we should co-exist peacefully with all species; then this world will be good and beautiful always.

I had a dog before. I couldn’t believe that I was training such a smart dog. When I said, “You’re so dirty!” he went and jumped into the pond to take a bath. After the bath, he shook himself 2, 3 times to remove the water. Then he came presenting himself in front of me. When I said it was fine, he walked away happily. So I think it's not just dogs, but all animals have their own language, if we take the time to find out.

If we’re even able to come to a special relationship with them, then we will communicate with each other. There is no need for words, only action, even just a look. I would like to recount another detail. One day, I was washing the floor, and my dog came back from playing outside. By habit, he walked in; he took about 4, 5 steps and I saw that his feet were very dirty. So when he went inside the house, I said, “Oh no!” One of his legs was in a raised position about to make the next step like this, and he stopped.

He was listening to find out why I said “Oh no!” Then I said, “I just finished cleaning the house. You walked in like that, the house got dirty all over again!” He did not turn around, but he walked backward with the exact number of steps that he walked in. When he reached the door, he jumped back outside.

From that, I believe Master understands the animals. I’m positive that Master can understand their language. We should still our mind a little. Do not let ourselves be carried away by life, then we’d probably understand them. But to understand them like she does is very difficult. We can only sense it. We wish Master abounding health and to able to carry out her dream and aspiration. And we also hope very much for an opportunity to meet Master. That will be a great happiness in our lives.

Artist of Merit Thanh Mạn as Princess Diệu Âm:
Greetings, Supreme Master Ching Hai. My name is Nguyễn Thị Thanh Mạn, Artist of Merit. Respected Master, we’re very proud of the fact that although you live faraway from our homeland, you’re so talented. For those of us who live in our homeland doing artistic work, this is a very shining example to follow. We have to learn a lot from Master. Master lives faraway from the homeland and can speak five languages and has done so much charitable work.

We admire that very much. Respected Master, when we witness animals being slaughtered by people to eat, we feel that the animals are very precious, but if we’ve been doing all that to them, then it’s very sad. We only wish that people no longer do such things.

Neither should we eat animals, because they are very noble. We should not treat the animals that way. I’d like to express my respect and gratitude to Master for thinking about us, about the actors. We’ve received very precious gifts from Master. We’d like to wish Master abounding health, peace, happiness and success in all your work.

Actress Vân Quyền as the Third Princess, and actors Hải Điệp as the King, Quốc Anh as General Ngưu Mã, Ngọc Kình as Doctor Triệu Chấn, Vũ Ngọc as the Clown, Đoàn Vinh as First Prince Consort, Trần Hải as Second Prince Consort, all of whom have contributed to Supreme Master Television before, also received gifts along with Supreme Master Ching Hai’s love and well-wishes.

We sincerely thank the playwrights, directors, artists and professionals who contributed your talents and efforts to bring about valuable chèo traditional operas. Thank you for your endeavors to preserve chèo, a performing art in Aulacese traditional culture. We wish you and your families all the goodness, upliftment, and happiness in life.

Thank you for watching today’s Enlightening Entertainment. Coming up is Words of Wisdom. Please tune in on Supreme Master Television next Thursday for the Aulacese modern folk opera “The Heavenly Lamp” by playwright Bạch Mai. So long for now.

Diệu Thanh! Diệu Âm! I’m truly shocked that you are so wicked. You’re not of my blood. O god! Why did I give birth to devil-like children? Diệu Thiện, my child! Where are you now? Come back to see your sisters killing your father and driving me away.

Stop it! Don’t you mention Diệu Thiện again! She’s no longer alive to return to you. And however we treat you two, it’s all due to the King’s misdeeds.

His Majesty has sat on the throne long enough. We must find someone to replace him to govern the kingdom. General Ngưu Mã was chosen by the King first thing during the birthday celebration.

Soldiers! (Yes.) Sound the drums and listen to my order! O court officials! From this moment on, His Majesty Trang Vương has offered me the throne, and the two princesses will be my queens. For his sin of burning the temple, harming the monks and nuns, Trang Vương has been punished by the Buddha and afflicted with convulsions, causing his limbs to contract. Now I, the King, order that Trang Vương be dismissed from the capital to endure a wandering life of hardship and hunger so as to repent. Trang Vương’s Queen may accompany him but cannot bring with her any gold and silver.

My god!

How can you be so heartless? How can a sick old man and a weak woman survive without any valuable possessions?

Soldiers! (Yes.) Do as ordered!

No. O Your Majesty!

Your Majesty!

My two princesses!

Please have pity on me, O people! Please have sympathy for a beggar. Once possessing great wealth, I’m now empty-handed. Have pity on me and a sick old man in unceasing tears of anguish. Where is my child of olden days? Where is my daughter? Where am I to find her? Who knows where she is now?

So, a king and a queen now become two beggars. While the throne falls into the hands of an unscrupulous bunch. Indeed, what you sow, so shall you reap! The wicked ones, the King cherished, while the good and honest, he expelled. As a result, today the King’s dragon face is wilting, while shameless faces are laughing haughtily. Your Majesties the King and Queen!

Is that you, Clown?

It’s the first time you go begging, so you don’t know how. Please learn from me this song to make a livelihood. Here’s the fabric! Cover your eyes with it and feign being blind, then passers-by will be moved with sympathy. A couple holds onto each other: the husband has convulsions, the wife is blind. Everyone will be touched by that scene. Now sit down here and strike the castanets. Sing after me, all right?

“O child, ever since the time I gave birth to you, I’d never known suffering. But who could foretell I’d be blind? Who could foretell I’d be blind? Who’d expect darkness during daylight? My husband’s rheumatism distorts his mouth. He even has convulsions all day long. My daughters, two pretty women! I beg you, O passers-by! My children, two pretty women, plotted to sit high on the throne. Alas! I cast away the gold bar, what am I to rely on with the lump of dirt remaining? This plight, alas, how pitiful to think of it!”

I cast away the gold bar, what am I to rely on with the lump of dirt remaining?

Don’t prick my heart with needles and pour salt on it!

O god! Your Majesty! You’re in pain again.

O Your Majesty!

Respectful greetings, Your Majesties the King and Queen. I’m heartbroken witnessing your predicament. I vow to cure the King of his illness.

Who are you, Elder? How do you know me?

I’m a low-ranking court official whom you expelled during your birthday celebration.

What did you say? I myself dismissed you?

Your Majesty, did you forget already? That day, I was not the only one driven away, but so was the Third Princess, King Trang Vương’s pitiable youngest daughter.

That’s right. I remember now. You’re physician Triệu Chấn.

Yes.

A famed doctor who is devoted to finding cures to save people.

You were young then. Why do you appear as an elderly man now?

Your Majesty, I was harmed by Ngưu Mã at Bạch Tước Temple, but was risen from death by the Buddha. I accepted the form of a 90-year-old man to return to save people in this world.

O Triệu Chấn, I understand now. I’m a king ruling a nation, yet my virtue is inferior to that of a low-ranking mandarin, a physician. O Triệu Chấn, I have nothing left. I’ve lost my children and my throne. Now, a king and a queen become two starving, wandering beggars.

Don’t sorrow, Your Majesty. I’ll find a way to cure your ailment.

Last night, Buddha came in my dream to inform me: To cure the King of his illness, go to Hương Tích Mountain for the ingredients to prepare an effective remedy. Now, allow me to go to a Hương Tích cave to find the precious medicine. (Yes.)

Quan Yin Bodhisattva be praised!

Mahasthama Bodhisattva be praised!

Pure Assembly of Bodhisattvas be praised!

Pure Assembly of Bodhisattvas be praised! As the gold incense is burnt, the creation is suffused with scent, the Buddhas of all directions acknowledge, auspicious clouds appear everywhere, the sincere heart is witnessed, the Buddhas manifest here. Cloud Canopy of Fragrance Bodhisattva, Mahasattva be praised! Cloud Canopy of Fragrance Bodhisattva, Mahasattva be praised!

A hundred years of human life is like a flick of the fingernails or the setting sun in the west. One strikes the stone hoping for a spark of fire. Time passes quickly like the shadow of a stallion by the window.

The boat has come ashore, the tree is about to rot. Light flashes with a blink of an eye. Why entangled by affection still? What’s there in a flicker of a flame? Alas! Why so attached to romance?

A dry skin bag, full of treasures! Amitabha Buddha be praised!

I’ve finished reading the scripture. It comes to the phrase, “Filial piety is a child’s duty.” A mother with child feels heavy like the Thái Mountain. Walking wearily, she’s restless whether sitting or standing. Her life is uncertain like a lamp in the wind.

A mother endures hardships to care for her child day and night. She lets her child sleep on the drier spot. She teaches her child to stand, walk, talk and laugh.

A mother’s favor is infinitely great. It’s not easy to repay a mother’s kindness.

A mother’s favor is infinitely great. It’s not easy to repay a mother’s kindness. Amitabha Buddha be praised!

Please have pity on me, O people! Please have pity on me, O people! Please have sympathy for a beggar. Once possessing great wealth, I’m now empty-handed. Have pity on me and a sick old man in unceasing tears of anguish. Where is my child of olden days? Where is my daughter? Where am I to find her? Who knows where she is now?

O god! That’s my mother’s singing voice. But why does she have to wander in hunger? I can see my mother now! And my father too! How come he is so frail and feeble? O god! They’re coming this way. They come to beg at the Buddha’s gate. What am I to do now?

Amitabha Buddha be praised! Please have pity on us. We’re blind and sick. Can the temple spare these aged people some rice or porridge for survival?

Amitabha Buddha be praised! Where are your children that you have to live alone without anyone to rely on?

O nun, since you asked, I will tell you, but it’s heart-rending to talk about it. We’re so unfortunate and gave births to only three daughters. The two elder daughters betrayed us, conspiring with the murderer of their husbands to seize the throne. Their father is epileptic with ulcers all over his body. They threw him out on the street without a word of pity.

O god! My father and mother!

But I still have the youngest daughter. Virtuous and kind, she is called the Third Princess. She took refuge in a temple at an early age, but her father heartlessly ended her path of goodness. Where is my child? Is she still alive or dead? In hunger and thirst, I’m looking for my child.

O father and mother, one’s filial duty is as high as the mountain, as deep as the sea. Has any child been able to requite his or her mother’s kindness? O High Heaven and Buddha above, witness my heart as I repay my parents’ favor.

Whose voice is it? Whose voice is it that seems to have miracle power in alleviating worldly pain? Is that the Third Princess calling?

I’ve heard my child’s tearful voice. Where is that voice? Whose voice is it that sounds so dear?

O Mom! Although I must suffer pain for moral causes, I vow to fulfill my filial duty. I’d like to repay the favor of my parents’ giving birth and raising me, and offer my red heart to save the world from misery.

Respected nun, are you...

Amitabha Buddha be praised! I’m a spiritual practitioner, a Buddha’s child.

Oh, why am I in so much pain?

You’re having seizure again, Your Majesty!

Where is Doctor Triệu Chấn?

Your Majesty, Doctor Triệu Chấn has found the precious prescription in Hương Sơn Cave, but now he is very sad because he hasn’t found the wondrous ingredient to prepare the effective magic cure.

Is that true, Doctor Triệu Chấn?

Your Majesties King and Queen, I’ve found the precious remedy in Hương Sơn Cave, but now I need the wondrous ingredient to make the effective magic cure.

Respected Doctor, the ingredient for the cure is here.

O god! So it’s exactly what the deity told me in my dream. Are you the...

Respected Doctor Triệu Chấn, please invite the King and Queen into the inner temple, then set up the altar for me to offer the magic cure to save sentient beings from illness.

O fellow spiritual practitioners! King Trang Vương is now seriously ill. Only a miracle remedy can cure him. The precious prescription is offered by the famous doctor, but the ingredients belong to a true spiritual practitioner.

Buddha be praised!

The ingredients are the arms and eyes of a miraculous nun with great merit. As foretold by the deity in your dream, I’ll offer my arms and eyes.

O god! Great master, you’ve decided to do that?

We shed tears upon hearing that. How painful for the body to shed blood! We pray that you don’t have to do that. O wise Buddha, please protect a great master!

O brethrens, please set up the altar. Light this candle. I’ll bid farewell to the world and follow the Buddha to leave the ephemeral realm. Alas! These eyes were given by my father. These arms were formed in the womb by my mother. I vow to offer my body to the world. Here are my arms and eyes. Please cut them off to offer to the doctor.

Oh no! A spiritual practitioner dares not commit killing. Please do not force me to do such a thing, great master.

Out of compassion, I’ll do everything. I’ll alone endure pain for the world to be forgiven. If you dare not do that, then leave it to me!

O god! Great master!

Great master!

These eyes were given by my father.

Third Princess, my child!

These arms were formed in the womb by my mother. I vow to offer my body to the world.

Third Princess, my child!

Amitabha Buddha be praised! Amitabha Buddha!

Your Majesty, please go to the inner temple. I’ll prepare the medicine.

I heard that the Third Princess is still alive and dwells in this temple. I want to meet her to verify that rumor.

We want to know if that report is true.

You nuns won’t talk? All right, this sword will make you speak. Speak!

Third Princess! I’m getting the retribution now. Third Princess!

Oh!

The good and bad are now clear. It’s obvious that “what you sow, so shall you reap.” I, King Trang Vương, didn’t uphold goodness, thus caused unimaginable consequences. Soldiers! (Yes.) Listen to my order: Send the two princesses to the cold pavilion!

O father!

Behead Ngưu Mã at the execution grounds!

O father! Have pity on us, father!

Third Princess, O child! At the gate of goodness, you’ve attained full enlightenment. Of this world, you’ve fulfilled your filial obligations. I shall take you to the Buddha land. A true practitioner’s virtue shines upon the world eternally.

Tears on a pink lotus crystalize into a crown. There was a princess in a luxurious palace, who led a life of hardships and tribulations. Love unfulfilled, she wandered through the world with a broken heart. Descending on Earth, she incarnated as a Buddha, becoming a precious cure of a thousand eyes and arms. Highlighting great compassion, she saved the world. Vestiges of a Buddha on the lotus still remain.
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/8413

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos
  Download by Program

A Journey through Aesthetic Realms
Animal World
Between Master and Disciples