Download

The Supreme Master Ching Hai Day Celebration with our Association Members & Friends - P2/2    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (88MB)    MP4(119MB)  
Halo, vibrant viewers! Every year, October 25 is commemorated worldwide as The Supreme Master Ching Hai Day.

The Supreme Master Ching Hai Day was established on October 25, 1993 by Mayor Frank F. Fasi of the City and County of Honolulu, Hawaii, USA to specially honor Supreme Master Ching Hai’s worldwide humanitarian efforts and spiritual leadership in support of peace and understanding. Mayor Fasi also offered to Supreme Master Ching Hai an Honorary Citizenship in appreciation of her outstanding dedicated spirit.

Over the decades, Supreme Master Ching Hai has been a role model of compassion and service, sharing a message of friendship extending to all on Earth, and especially to those in need.

Today, as we remember this constructive vision of a harmonious planet, please join us as we continue our celebration of The 17th Supreme Master Ching Hai Day, with cultural performances and cheerful greetings from around the world!

Beloved Supreme Master Ching Hai, the love and light of our lives, we offer our heartfelt gratitude for your great love and compassion towards all sentient beings. We wish you abundant health and happiness to continue your mission, and we share with you the dream of a peaceful vegan world. Happy Supreme Master Ching Hai Day! We love you Master!

The Green Earth with clean water and green hills Are the home of myriad sentient beings By Being Veg and Going Green Let’s preserve it forever and ever

Congratulations on the 17th Supreme Master Ching Hai Day!

Happy 17th Supreme Master Ching Hai Day!

We thank you for your love, Supreme Master Ching Hai! Happy Supreme Master Ching Hai Day!

I have a treasure in my heart. I have a treasure in my heart. You may ask me what kind of treasure I have? The treasure is the Real Self. Seeing It, my wisdom is opened. If you want to see It, you must find an enlightened Master. Master Ching Hai, our true Master, you lead us to the Golden Age!

A vegan world, a Garden of Eden. Heaven and Earth shine gloriously bright Master leads us into a new age of the universe. Master Ching Hai, our true Master, you lead us to the Golden Age! A vegan world, a Garden of Eden. Heaven and Earth shine gloriously bright Master leads us into a new age of the universe. Master leads us into a new age of the universe.

Beloved Master, we wish you and all a happy Supreme Master Ching Hai Day full of love and warmth!

We, from Yogyakarta Center, Indonesia, would like to say Happy Supreme Master Ching Hai Day! To Supreme Master Ching Hai, we would like to thank you for your love and guidance.

You are my mother and my father, You are my kin and my friend.
You are my mother and my father, You are my kin and my friend.
You are my companion, you are the one I rely on, and I have no one besides you.
You are my boat and you are my boatman. You are my kin and my friend.
We are like the flower that cannot blossom by itself,
We are like dust at Your Feet.
May you ever glance at us with grace and mercy.
You are my kin and my friend. You are my kin and my friend.

It was 17 years ago, even before we were born.

Supreme Master Ching Hai Day was established. Master’s great love always protects us and takes care of all lives on Earth. Master, please continue to brighten our world with your love. Happy Supreme Master Ching Hai Day!

My beloved Master, Supreme Master Ching Hai, I thank you for all the love and blessing that you share with the universe and I wish you health and happiness. Supreme Master TV viewers, Happy Supreme Master Ching Hai Day!

Happy Ching Hai Day! Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet!

Let’s create the world together to be free of suffering and sorrow, to be free of disease and danger. May Heaven above bless everyone of us with happiness.

May we pray that the world will be saved. We wish the Supreme Master Ching Hai great and perfect health, always with fresh and bright mind. May Master’s blessing power inspire the hearts of the people to be full of love and be veg all the world.

Happy Supreme Master Ching Hai Day!

Dear Master! Love you Thank You, Master! Happy Supreme Master Ching Hai Day! Malaysia

Children from five continents create their own world on paper. Each of these paintings by those 6-year-olds sings a song itself, which is perfectly tuned. Aircrafts equipped with weapons drawn with the prohibition sign on their paintings. Ships full of flowers and a green environment drawn neatly and earnestly on their paintings. On the painted dream, a blue sky. The human world is smiling.

On the painting of every child is a drawing of the smiling Sun. A mother is picking flowers on the Moon. An astronaut is holding the mother’s cooking pot. One’s dad who was a soldier has been painted as a driver. His father’s gun has been painted with a dove on it for peace. On the painted dream, a blue sky. The human world is smiling.

On the painting of every child is a drawing of the smiling Sun. On the painted dream, a blue sky. The human world is smiling. On the painting of every child is a drawing of the smiling Sun.

When the celestial children came to the Earth, they forgot the heavenly music. To help them, the fairies decided to use the flute’s melody to awaken them. Holy Master of Heaven and Earth guides all beings back to paradise to enjoy eternal bliss and happiness!

The grace of the Master can never be fully described. The world is turning into Heaven. Wishing Supreme Master Ching Hai and all the noble, spiritual viewers a Happy Supreme Master Ching Hai Day!

To be one with you in the vibration of your love. You are the beautiful hope The world is going to be saved.

Forever feeling by your side is the sweetest thing that can happen to us. Living in the world with you Blessed the peace that you give.

Only you make it possible. Fear is not real by your side. Your gaze as an offering from Heaven bestows Love and Truth on us, the purest Truth.

Your Love shines on my days, gentle breeze of Eden.
Flight of the soul makes its way to Worlds that let themselves be seen.

What’s difficult is to find the words that fully express this Love.
Difficult not to tell you, my Beloved, that you’re the sweetness of God.

Only you make it possible. Fear is not real by your side.
Your gaze as an offering from Heaven bestows on us
Love and Truth, the purest Truth.

Only you make it possible. Fear is not real by your side.
Your presence as an offering from Heaven
engulfs us in bliss and happiness, pure happiness.

What’s difficult is to find the words that fully express this Love.
Difficult not to tell you, my Beloved, that you’re the sweetness of God.

With heartfelt love and joy, we respectfully express our deepest gratitude to Supreme Master Ching Hai, for all the beautiful gifts to Earth inhabitants from your boundless wisdom and compassion. Through your grace in action, may more souls choose the noble way as we strive together to realize a lastingly peaceful future.

Gentle viewers, thank you for your presence today. Now, please stay tuned to Supreme Master Television for Words of Wisdom, coming up next. Wishing all beings blessings of happiness and spiritual elevation.
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/8563

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos
  Download by Program

A Journey through Aesthetic Realms
Animal World
Between Master and Disciples