Download

Reine-Claire Lussier: Prana For a Busy Lifestyle - P2/4 (In French)    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (52MB)    MP4(70MB)  
This program discusses the possibility of breatharianism, or living without eating food, and is not a full instruction. For your safety, please do not attempt to cease eating without proper expert guidance. For your safety, please do not attempt to cease eating without proper expert guidance.

Today’s Between Master and Disciples – “Reine-Claire Lussier: Prana For a Busy Lifestyle” – will be presented in French with subtitles in Arabic, Aulacese (Vietnamese), Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech-Slovak, English, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Mongolian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Russian, Spanish, and Thai.

In scriptures, the human body is often referred to as the temple of God. Yet, it is quite an uncommon privilege for any soul to attain this sacred abode that houses the Divine, as it is truly a blessing to be reborn as a human being. On several occasions, Supreme Master Ching Hai has spoken about the rarity of this phenomenon:

To be reincarnated in the human world is hard. You have to have enough Human Quality. You have to have affinity with the parents and with the society, with the people around which you are born. Very difficult. To be a human, you need some merit. You have done something good in the past in order to be able to pick a human birth.

As a living temple of God, the human body is fully equipped with miraculous wonders that can be awakened in those who are spiritually conscious and have complete faith in the Creator of all life. Inedia, Latin for “fasting,” is the human ability to live without food. Since time immemorial, there have always been individuals who can sustain themselves on prana, or the vital life force. Through the grace of the Providence, inediates, people who follow a food-free lifestyle, can draw the energy from nature to nourish themselves:

They live on the chi from the ground, or from the forest, and from the sun and from the air. They make use of all that. Or they live on love, on faith alone. These individuals are known as breatharians (pranarians or inediates), solarians, or waterians, and they come from all walks of life, from different cultures, and all corners of the world.

Indeed, the possibilities and miracles in this life as our benevolent Creator has designed for us are endless; we only need to connect within to recognize our abounding largess as God’s children. Supreme Master Ching Hai has lovingly recommended a weekly series on Supreme Master Television to introduce those individuals of the past and present who have chosen to live food-free on Earth. May their spiritual stories enthrall you; may hearts be opened, and horizons be expanded. We now invite you to join us for part 2 of our 4-part program entitled, “Reine-Claire Lussier: Prana for a Busy Lifestyle,” on Between Master and Disciples.

On our planet Earth, there exist individuals who choose to do away with physical food and rely on prana, or the cosmic energy, for their nourishment. Today we continue our visit to Canada to talk with Reine-Claire Lussier, a pranarian with an active lifestyle. Reine-Claire is the director of the School of Life Consciousness, a specialized and unique institution which guides adults, parents, and children of all ages to live a healthy raw vegan lifestyle, as well as provide introductory courses on pranic nourishment and meditation.

The fact that it’s been thirty years that I’ve lived here, I have some difficulties believing that we could still eat meat on planet Earth. When I go to the city, I still have some smells I know. I see it, but I feel like coming close to hell every time that I realize that there are still some humans who eat meat, who accept the massacre of animals, who accept that others slaughter animals so that they could have meat on their plate. It’s an enormous suffering.

It has been ten years that Reine-Claire lives on prana. Similar to many other food-free individuals – such as Jericho Sunfire, Master Liao Fong-Sheng, and Isabelle Hercelin – Reine-Claire made the gradual change from eating meat to vegetarianism to raw veganism while on her journey to achieve mastery over her body. Her final destination: pranic nourishment.

The most important thing you need to know to really engage yourself in a pranic process is not so much the formal steps – “we must first be a vegetarian, and then a raw vegan,” etc., etc. – it’s the consciousness. For me, in my process, it happened like that: I became a vegetarian and then raw vegan, and then I ate very little, but I do not think this is always essential because there are people who have done it by accident. I had previously read a story about a castaway who was a carnivore before being made a castaway, and then instead of dying he consciously was able to breathe prana and then consciously nourish himself with it. Maybe he had already heard of this before. But this is not essential provided that consciousness is there, or an event in life brings us to it. I did it like that. Certainly the act of being vegetarian then raw vegan helped take our consciousness there.

There are some individuals who live solely on prana and have no need for water, such as Akahi and Camila, the pranarians from Ecuador. However, for Reine-Claire, water is an essential part of her food-free lifestyle.

There are examples of humans who are coming out into the media, people who do not eat, who do not drink. Breatharians are people who do not eat or drink. It is a fact; it exists on planet Earth. But I received another education from my Light Guides, who strongly encouraged me not to dispense with water, to not stop drinking because water is too precious to the human body. So throughout my own process, water has been super important. Everyone knows that our body is made up of a large quantity of water. Not everyone agrees on the number – it varies between 75 and 90% – but if we take an average, 80-85% of our body is made of water.

That means that every time I take a sip of water consciously, I influence 80-85% of my body. It really is too precious to give it up. If I do not want to just have the achievement of being able to not eat physical food, but if I really want to experience it more deeply and truly transform the human machine, the human animal or human vehicle, if I really want to transform it into a sacred temple and to be aware of it, well I better work on cellular transmutation as quickly as possible. Water, every time I take a conscious sip, I influence 85% of my body, it’s truly incredible. So for me, I would never encourage anyone to give up water, but we must learn to choose our water – to transform it, to purify it, to remove the negative memories and then to structure it, and then to program it in order to also transform it. So I encourage people who want to take this journey to stop feeding on material food and replace it with prana.

It can be dangerous too if people are not well guided. I was guided directly by my Light Guides but you should not do this alone. You must have help to do it. Similar to a number of food-free individuals, Reine-Claire had also experienced some of the symptoms that occurred during the transitioning process, from eating physical food to becoming food-free. Throughout the process you experienced moments when you became weaker because the instinct to survive kicked in.

Yes, but it did not last long; it lasted a few hours, a few days. Yes, I have lived through weakness and cold too. It was summer and I was walking with a big woolen sweater, pants, socks, and semi-gloves. It is certain that the whole metabolism changes, so it has an influence on the body. Then the weakness… But all that is the mind. It's the moment when the mind calms itself and understands, "Do whatever you want, say what you want, I won’t change my mind.” Once the mind has understood this, it can no longer play its “games,” as they say.

The cells will obey the one who shouts the loudest. So at the beginning when we are unawakened, it is the mind that shouts the loudest; it is the king and master of our “vehicle.” From the moment when you yourself begin to identify with our Light being, the mind no longer has what it takes to shout as loud anymore.

Does what we feel after having eaten prana also help to convince the mind as well?

Yes, we must experience ecstatic moments to have the taste. For me, who has had both experiences: completely on prana and then eating food, too, it becomes so clear in the body that it seeks freedom, the lightness. Thus, conviction comes from experience. It’s not an idea, it’s not a theory it’s not a religion, not a law, not a taboo, it’s not, “I vowed not to eat. I cannot eat!” It is the opposite. I have chosen and then I can experience other things and then I return to my choices all the time, every time, every time.

How were you able to fight your survival instincts, how did you divert them?

It is by looking the monster in the eye that we can overcome our survival instincts. That's why I say, "We must first have started a process of transforming ourselves before embarking on the pranic process."

You cannot really start a pranic process without changing your life first then it would be better to start changing your life a little bit before to make it easier. So then we begin a pranic process, we are in total euphoria in the early weeks because we feel good, then when the survival instincts kick in and manifest themselves, “Oh no, it does not work!” So, to master the survival instincts, we have to work very hard. In our book "Transparency I,” we talk a lot about our process of purification in our lives and as couples with open, conscious communication and transparency. So we were in a process of profound transformation, and food has become a tool. Even I fell into the trap of achieving. At first, I was really saying, “Yes, yes, I succeeded. It’s extraordinary, it’s wonderful.” And then one day, I even asked my Guides, “Well, now my life has become ordinary and I have become used to living on prana and now what? What do I do now to become better?” Well, they definitely cut down my pride because they told me, “You have understood nothing. It was not a goal; it was just a tool. You use this tool, it could be a tool for the rest of your life; but it’s just a tool. Cellular transmutation and transformation of the sacred temple have nothing to do with food."

That means that today I can make the choice to eat – of course to eat healthy, eating live foods and all this – then I will not lose everything that I transformed in me via the pranic process, if I do not fall into the trap of eating unconsciously again.

To make the transitioning process easier, Reine-Claire recommends that preparations should be made to accustom the body and the mind to a food-free lifestyle. So in your book, the Guides showed you the way to do this is by taking a bite of physical food and then a bite of prana.

When the Guides told me to take a bite of material food and then a bite of prana, I had absolutely no intention of living on prana. I was still eating food and I was even in a period where I lost a little bit of control because I was living as a couple and the school here was starting to get busy. I was making a lot of food. I was traveling a lot, a lot to spread gaiayoga, and it is always harder to eat in other countries, so I ate much, much more than I did in all the 10 years that I had lived on my own. So it was like a passage that the Guides taught me in order to prepare myself gently. They knew where I was going, but I did not know. And so we must do the same with everyone, we begin to “eat” prana we start to include it in our lives before we talk about removing material food.

And in this way, everyone, no matter who – even people who cannot afford to lose weight – must first learn to integrate the prana, to feed on it until it “fattens” them up. When we realize that without changing our physical food, that by “breathing” prana, we gain a bit of weight, only then can we be confident that the pranic mechanism is in the process of becoming alive again and that we could quietly reduce physical food through the assurance that the pranic support is already there. How has living on prana improved Reine-Claire’s life? Join us again next Sunday to find out.

Thank you, wonderful viewers, for your kindhearted company for today’s episode of Between Master and Disciples. Please stay tuned to Supreme Master Television for Good People, Good Works, coming up next after Noteworthy News. May you hear the Voice of Heaven and transform your life in love, beauty, and Truth.

For more information on Reine-Claire Lussier’s School of Conscious Life, please visit

I feel good. I feel much more alive than when I was 20, and I am 63 now. My body is much more alert, much more dynamic and much more at peace, much more agile, and even much stronger, I would say than when I was 20.

Tune in to Supreme Master Television on Sunday, November 28, for our program, “Reine-Claire Lussier: Prana For a Busy Lifestyle,” on Between Master and Disciples.

Tune in to Supreme Master Television today for our program, “Reine-Claire Lussier: Prana For a Busy Lifestyle,” on Between Master and Disciples.
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/8727

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos
  Download by Program

A Journey through Aesthetic Realms
Animal World
Between Master and Disciples