Download

Ringing in Holiday Cheer with Merry Choir Melodies - P1/2    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (59MB)    MP4(79MB)  
Season’s greetings, everyone! With Christmas just around the corner, let’s ring in the holiday cheer with merry melodies from diverse choirs.

We’ll enjoy choral arrangements along with famous holiday songs from the Montreal Welsh Male Choir from Canada; a church choir from Ottawa, Canada; the Brotherhood of St. Laurence Breakfast Club Choir composed of African children; and from the United States, the Assabet Valley Mastersingers from Massachusetts; the Portland Symphonic Girl Choir from Oregon; and the Sanctuary Choir of the First Baptist Congregational Church in Chicago, Illinois.

We’ll also celebrate this festive time of year with splendid dances for the season. So please join us on a journey through a joy-filled musical wonderland!

Peace on Earth

Good will toward men

Deck the halls with boughs of holly

'Tis the season to be jolly

Don we now our gayapparel

Troll the ancient Yuletide carol

Peace on Earth

Good will toward men

See the blazing Yule before us

Strike the harp and join the chorus

Follow me in merry measure

While I tell of Yuletide treasure

Peace on Earth

Good will toward men

Fast away the old year passes

Hail the new, ye lads and lasses

Sing we joyous, all together

Heedless of the wind and weather

I would just wish that the world could be a more peaceful place. And that’s what I wish sincerely because I think we have a lot of sincere people who are moving towards that.

Through the window, by your cradle, shines a moonbeam soft and sweet. Sleep my baby, fear no danger, none can harm you, mother’s near. In the treetops winds are sighing, birds are flying to their rest. Warm and cozy, no more crying, sleep my baby, be at rest.

Through the window, by your cradle, shines a moonbeam soft and sweet. Sleep my baby, fear no danger, none can harm you, mother’s near. In the treetops winds are sighing, birds are flying to their rest. Warm and cozy, no more crying, sleep my baby, be at rest.

In the bleak mid-winter, frosty winds made moan, earth stood hard as iron, water like a stone; snow had fallen, snow on snow, snow on snow, in the bleak mid-winter, long ago.

Angels and archangels may have gathered there, cherubim and seraphim thronged the air; but his mother only, in her maiden bliss, worshiped the holy baby with a kiss.

What can I give him, poor as I am? If I were a shepherd, I would bring a lamb; if I were a wiseman, I would do my part; yet what I can, I give him, give him my heart, give him my heart.

Hark! how the bells Sweet silver bells All seem to say, "Throw cares away." Christmas is here Bringing good cheer To young and old Meek and the bold

Ding, dong, ding, dong That is their song With joyful ring All caroling One seems to hear Words of good cheer From ev'rywhere Filling the air

Oh how they pound, Raising the sound, O'er hill and dale, Telling their tale, Gaily they ring While people sing Songs of good cheer Christmas is here Merry, merry, merry, merry Christmas Merry, merry, merry, merry Christmas

On, on they send On without end Their joyful tone To ev'ry home

Ding, dong, ding, dong.

What child is this, who, laid to rest, On Mary’s lap is sleeping, Whom angels greet with anthems sweet While shepherds watch are keeping?

This, this is Christ the King, Whom shepherds guard and angels sing; Haste, haste to bring him laud, The babe, the son of Mary!

Why lies He in such mean estate Where ox and ass are feeding? Good Christian, fear: for sinners here The silent Word is pleading.

This, this is Christ the King, Whom shepherds guard and angels sing; Haste, haste to bring him laud, The babe, the son of Mary!

So bring him incense, gold, and myrrh; Come, peasant, king, to own him! The King of Kings salvation brings; Let loving hearts enthrone him!

Come they told me

A new born King to see

Our finest gifts we bring

To lay before the King

So to honor him

When we come.

Little Baby

I am a poor boy too

I have no gift to bring

That's fit to give the King

Shall I play for you

On my drum?

Mary nodded

The ox and lamb kept time

I played my drum for him

I played my best for him

Then he smiled at me

Me and my drum.

Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow Oh the weather outside is frightful But the fire is so delightful, And since we've no place to go, Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

It doesn't show signs of stopping, And I've bought some corn for popping, The lights are turned way down low, Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

When we finally kiss goodnight, How I'll hate going out in the storm! But if you'll really hold me tight, All the way home I'll be warm.

The fire is slowly dying, And, my dear, we're still good-bying, But as long as you love me so, Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Blessed viewers, thank you for your warmhearted presence today. Please tune in tomorrow, Wednesday, December 22 for the second and final part of this program with more joyful choirs! Coming up next is Words of Wisdom, after Noteworthy News, here on Supreme Master Television. May you and your loved ones be safe and happy.
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/8873

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos
  Download by Program

A Journey through Aesthetic Realms
Animal World
Between Master and Disciples