Download

Oberom C. Silva:Returning to Our Divine Self through Breatharianism - P1/4 (In Portuguese)    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (56MB)    MP4(76MB)  
This program discusses the possibility of breatharianism, or living without eating food, and is not a full instruction. For your safety, please do not attempt to cease eating without proper expert guidance. For your safety, please do not attempt to cease eating without proper expert guidance.

Today’s Between Master and Disciples – “OberomC. Silva: Returning to Our Divine Self through Breatharianism” – will be presented in Portuguese with subtitles in Arabic, Aulacese (Vietnamese), Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech-Slovak, English, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Mongolian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Russian, Spanish, and Thai.

In scriptures, the human body is often referred to as the temple of God. Yet, it is quite an uncommon privilege for any soul to attain this sacred abode that houses the Divine, as it is truly a blessing to be reborn as a human being. On several occasions, Supreme Master Ching Hai has spoken about the rarity of this phenomenon:

To be reincarnated in the human world is hard. You have to have enough Human Quality. You have to have affinity with the parents and with the society, with the people around which you are born. Very difficult. To be a human, you need some merit. You have done something good in the past in order to be able to pick a human birth.

As a living temple of God, the human body is fully equipped with miraculous wonders that can be awakened in those who are spiritually conscious and have complete faith in the Creator of all life. Inedia, Latin for “fasting,” is the human ability to live without food. Since time immemorial, there have always been individuals who can sustain themselves on prana, or the vital life force. Through the grace of the Providence, inediates, people who follow a food-free lifestyle, can draw the energy from nature to nourish themselves:

They live on the chi from the ground, or from the forest, and from the sun and from the air. They make use of all that. Or they live on love, on faith alone.

These individuals are known as breatharians (pranarians or inediates), solarians, or waterians, and they come from all walks of life, from different cultures, and all corners of the world.

Indeed, the possibilities and miracles in this life as our benevolent Creator has designed for us are endless; we only need to connect within to recognize our abounding largess as God’s children. Supreme Master Ching Hai has lovingly recommended a weekly series on Supreme Master Television to introduce those individuals of the past and present who have chosen to live food-free on Earth. May their spiritual stories enthrall you; may hearts be opened, and horizons be expanded. We now invite you to join us for part 1 of our 4-part program, “Oberom C. Silva: Returning to Our Divine Self through Breatharianism,” on Between Master and Disciples.

Greetings, conscientious viewers. Today we visit the vast and multifaceted country of Brazil in Latin America to speak with Oberom Silva, a big-hearted breatharian who has a profound respect for life. Oberom has been food-free for nine years.

I realize that the vibrational pattern that enters the body when you eat some physical element, if you are in a sustained happiness, it does not vary. If you're caught up in the daily dramas of being a victim, of control, of fear, of suffering – all that you place inside you interferes with your vibration. You become totally vulnerable to external vibrations, the outdoor vibrations. And it’s the same for the environments that you hang out in, the companions that you have, your entertainment, television – everything will bring that dense vibration, each more inferior and will also undermine our energy, and each time that we are linked, we are caught in this circuit of survival, of hunger, of the need to eat.

And this also applies to food. If you eat low-frequency food, of death, pain, suffering, violence, fear, you are entering the vibration of these elements, which are very dense, very low vibrations. So it's hard for you to live this happiness – I'm talking about this continuous happiness, this awareness of being happy. You live moments of joy here and there and then enter again into this rollercoaster of sensations and feelings. So the main idea that I see, even for the purpose of pranic consciousness, is that the people are established in the consciousness – no longer the ego creating structures, creating games.

Thus you can get out of this ego mechanism of living in the past, living in the future, transiting through pleasures, just watching and being happy with everything, being thankful in the energy of gratitude, which is sublime. Gratitude is divine. It brings this unlimited vibration, a vibration of God. Influenced by his upbringing, Oberom leads a very active lifestyle, one in which he dedicates his time and effort to enhance the lives of others in his local as well as global, community.

I was born into an alternative community, to a lifestyle that is oriented toward self-knowledge. I was born at home in a natural manner – no allopathic medicines – no white sugar, no TV, without any meat. Everything without effort, everything educated in a way, as they were explained by my parents, and as they were understood by us, it was not a deficiency. I had a regular education. I graduated in physical education. Now I am doing postgraduate studies on yoga. I work mainly with the dissemination and clarification of what is pranic consciousness in Brazil and globally.

I am an activist for vegetarianism, not only on the streets but also focusing on that part of education and enlightenment with students, whether in the academic or mainstream schools. I wrote a book titled “Travelling on Light,” which reports my experience of a spiritual pilgrimage between Europe and India that lasted nine months between. And currently, I’m working on the publication of these books. I am a yoga teacher. I do that during the week. I work. I’m also an administrator of an ecological NGO called, MADRE – that means Friend of Ecological Diversity and Regeneration.

I'm also part of the ABRASCA council, which is the Brazilian Association of Alternative Community, where we have a regular attendance at meetings and for activities related to the proposals of alternative living. In addition, the work with agroforestry, permaculture, bioconstruction are part of my day-to-day activities as well. Also, my personal activity is to maintain my being so that I am always vibrating on this energy that is good for everyone, which does good for the planet, which is happiness and love.

Oberom’s passion to promote the compassionate, plant-based diet stemmed from an unexpected encounter. Actually, the beginning of my story as an activist of vegetarianism comes from reading the book, “The Key to Immediate Enlightenment,” by Master Ching Hai.

There is this question of holistic compassion as well, in addition to the different religious lines that also compose this understanding, compassion, respect to these beings who are so pure. So this gave me encouragement to inform people in a way of being the spokesperson of these beings who speak, but in a language that the human density today cannot understand. So I felt compelled and very encouraged, actually, by the way she puts it, and now this is what I work with. I divide my time, and sometimes the time is very short. I return home from my tasks and stay up late at night, answering e-mails that come from all over the world, with questions, with requests for books. And although it is so rushed, often very demanding, I have the perception and feeling of this peaceful consciousness that I'm doing my dharma.

So this book, “The Key to Immediate Enlightenment,” by Master Ching Hai, I use it a lot to bring this understanding to other people. At that time I did not know where it came from, as well as how to contact this reference of a conscious being in our dimension, which is a privilege for us. And then, in 2006, at the first Brazilian and Latin American Vegetarian Congress in Sao Paulo, there was a booth of Master Ching Hai, and there we approached, my brother and I. We approached because we had this history of being deeply involved in activism, the cause about animal liberation.

I can say that it was all wonderful. Everything happened at the right time, in accurate measurement, and will always be a reference to me not only as a good memory, but as a point, a source, in which I know I can lean on in a moment of imbalance, in a moment of doubt without any fear. It was also another chance encounter that opened up for Oberom the possibility of living solely on prana, the cosmic energy.

I was born into a family of seekers, so my brothers and I were raised without meat. We never consumed meat in our lives, despite the disapproval from relatives, teachers, the society. We grew up to be stronger, healthier, without allopathic medicine, and with similar productivity, and sometimes better, than others in our age group. So this part of nutrition we always had. It has always been okay with us to not eat meat, of not feeding off the pain and suffering.

Moreover, the perception that we could evolve in this direction was always there. Thus, we did away with the lacto-vegetarian diet for a more conscious diet, which is the vegan diet. From that came a realization that the quantity of what we eat equals the amount of energy that we spend to digest the materials that we consume. So the highlight of this story for all of us was when the book appeared, “Living on Light,” by the Australian Jasmuheen, in which she mentions an initiation process, a spiritual initiation, of 21 days where there is a conversion of our belief system for this unlimited field and divine beings that we are – a watershed where you you find yourself, where you recognize the divine being that you are – and it is from this consciousness that we are nurtured by God Himself, that we are awakened to this happiness that I sustain until today.

Since 2001, it has been nine years living in this blessing that increasingly stimulates in us a spontaneous feeling of gratitude, which brings even more blessings, more abundance, prosperity, for our lives. So the greatest force that we had, was the relationship with Yogananda’s “Autobiography of a Yogi” – my father was already a devotee of Yogananda ever since I was born. So the stories of Theresa Neumann, Giri Bala, Babaji, various yogis who bilocate, who communicate telepathically – all of this were bedtime stories so we had always thought of them as being real. Our belief system in this aspect has always been to accept all this, but of course, within a perception that it (living on prana) was for enlightened yogis of the Himalayas and not for mere mortals like us, until the book arrived and changed everything since the book mentions Yogananda. So I had a strong identification with all what the author suggested in the book’s description, of this possibility.

Thank you, open-minded viewers, for your company for this episode of Between Master and Disciples. Join us again next Sunday when we continue with part 2 of “Oberom C. Silva: Returning to Our Divine Self through Breatharianism.” Coming up next is Good People, Good Works, after Noteworthy News. Please stay tuned to Supreme Master Television. Joyously, we wish you the blissfulness of a new awakening every day.

For more information about Oberom and his work, please contact: Literature on Living Food-free Meet Oberom, a breatharian from Brazil.

As a young man of 17 years of age at that time, it was truly fantastic; also the benefits that the imagination created about the non-eating factor. About the second and third week, I saw God in everything. Everything was love, I wanted to embrace everything.

Tune in to Supreme Master Television on Sunday, January 23, for our program, “Oberom C. Silva: Returning to Our Divine Self through Breatharianism,” on Between Master and Disciples.

Tune in to Supreme Master Television today for our program, “Oberom C. Silva: Returning to Our Divine Self through Breatharianism,” on Between Master and Disciples.
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/9094

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos
  Download by Program

A Journey through Aesthetic Realms
Animal World
Between Master and Disciples