Download

The Real Self and the Choice of the Subconsciousness - P2/2 February 19, 1992 Hong Kong (In Cantonese)    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (94MB)    MP4(128MB)  
What does "enlightened" mean? Why can we get enlightened by deleting the information recorded in the computer? Because the invisible computer information has covered up the wisdom and the truth that we should know.

The mind is filled with information from the past, or information we have collected or learned here on Earth. The true information that we had before we came to Earth has been covered by all the messy information we have collected in many lifetimes.

Do you understand what I mean? It's been wrapped. If we can delete the messy information, the true wisdom will reveal itself,the real Self before we experience anything good or bad. It's just like something covered by dust - if we wash it and dust it, it will shine again.

I know that you have many questions for me. Even as you ask inside, I know. Later,I'll let you ask questions. I don't know how to tell you about these complicated things, but I've tried my best up to now.

Some worlds don't have many computers, but they're richer than our world. They don't need to do anything to have food or clothes,because they can create these things. This can be done. But this isn't Nirvana (the highest paradise) or Buddha's world. We can call them 『leisure worlds,』 where they do nothing.

You may ask, "You ask people to go and live on other planets. Why don't you ask them to stay on Earth? Can we stay to do spiritual practice here?" Yes,you can. I'm only afraid that you can't develop your talents well.

It's because when we do things differently here, we will be in danger. Sometimes when some people come up with a new technology, invent a good machine, or find a superb life-saving method, people may become jealous and harm them.

A typical example is Jesus Christ. After preaching for a little more than three years, he was crucified. If you are a Buddhist, maybe you haven't read the Bible. But I've read it and I know that what Jesus said was true, but not the history of the wars; those were not said by Jesus Christ. What he said is different from the original Bible.

The Bible has added records from creation of the world to later. What Jesus talked about is different but it was also included. So it's not that the whole Bible is what Jesus Christ said. What I mean is,when a person speaks the truth and teaches people to do good and uphold precepts, he may not live long.

But we still have hope. If each one of us does spiritual practice, we will understand the philosophy of Confucius and Lao Tzu. If we apply it in our world, together with advanced scientific studies,our Earth will not be inferior to any other planet. Except for very spiritually advanced planets, our planet can develop to a very high level.

Our planet is an excellent place. We can grow things here. We have lots of minerals, like diamonds and crystals. We have lots of diamonds. If we make all the diamonds available to the public,the price wouldn't be so high. Then women can wear many diamonds. We will not wear only a tiny and expensive one here.

We have many,many diamonds. Not so many are made available so they can fetch high prices. We can make many good tools with diamonds and crystals. On other planets, people use these to make many machines that make their lives comfortable.

They can build UFOs, do many good things for health,and serve people. Originally,diamonds aren't just for people to look beautiful. They are a kind of very precious mineral. They can be used to make many advanced machines and tools.

At the present time,we have no such use of them. We don't have good scientists who can mix diamonds,crystals, and gold and invent those machines. But we may have them in the future. If we can contact other planets and learn from them, with the improvement of our wisdom,our Earth will be magnificent. I also hope that the time will come soon.

Our lives will be more comfortable, our Earth is better than some other planets. Some planets aren't as good as ours. Their land isn't as good or fertile; they have fewer minerals, less gold and fewer diamonds, for example.

But they live in different ways. The conditions force them to seek survival in different ways. Compared to our Earth, their lives aren't as good. They do not lead the comfortable and natural lives that we do. Although their machines are more advanced, they have nothing comparable to the leisurely and natural atmosphere here,with plenty of trees,crops, and fruit.

Of course,some planets are more beautiful than ours. However, we Quan Yin Method practitioners don't want to go there. I only give you a brief introduction to let you know. We have other, better places to go. Those planets produce machines that are similar to ours on Earth. They aren't spiritually advanced planets.

Some spiritually advanced planets are even more civilized. They don't even use machines. They don't need UFOs to travel and know lots of things. They don't need language to understand each other. Our Earth isn't that advanced. Our most advanced machines are rockets, right?

We don't have UFOs yet. We may have them in the future. If our world is to be more advanced, there are two ways. The first is to practice the Quan Yin Method, develop ourselves, find our true wisdom,and follow in the footsteps of other planets. Second,perhaps we can buy UFOs that others export,then we can go up and travel to other planets. This is also good. Otherwise,it's such a pity for our planet.

Our air is very good. In our atmosphere, there are many things besides oxygen that we can utilize. Maybe we will discover that we don't need to use fossil fuels. We can make a very fast airplane that uses the natural gases in the atmosphere - many gases can be utilized - then our Earth won't be so polluted by car exhaust fumes,which bad for our health.

Our Earth is very abundant. Our soil is very good. If you do spiritual practice but don't want to go to other planets, it's okay, but you still need to practice to make our Earth better and better. If we don't live on Earth but we do spiritual practice,we'll have greater wisdom, do our work better, be more capable of serving society,and benefit future generations.

Even if we don't live here, it will benefit future generations. Let's look at our present situation. Each day,everyone has to work for a long time, eight or ten hours. Sometimes we feel exhausted, so we can't help society very much or quickly. If we're Quan Yin Method practitioners,our ability will be developed more.

Even if we don't want to leave,it's also good because we can serve the world. We can first go to other worlds to learn, because there are no good schools here. At present, our Earth doesn't have great scientific schools, so we should practice the Quan Yin Method.

If you've found a better method or a good method, it's fine. If you haven't,you can try the Quan Yin Method. Then you will gradually develop your wisdom. Or you can go to other planets to learn so that you can serve our world. If we live stable lives and do a little work, I'm afraid that our world won't improve quickly.

Even if we have some great scientists come here from other planets to invent many machines for us,to educate us, we still have to be prepared to advance. We have to be prepared with wisdom.

Only then can we absorb the knowledge that they teach. So no matter what, we still should develop and nourish our wisdom. Then we can do anything. That's why Confucius said that we should cultivate ourselves first before we can govern the nation and pacify the world.

Everyone has heard about cultivate oneself. And every one of us has cultivated ourself. We all improve ourselves. Because we are human beings, we have to practice the human method. We practice to be a good son,good parent, and good citizen. When we do our job,we try our best to do it well.

We serve the country show filial obedience to our parents, and we also help people and help refugees who are weak and in need. These are all forms of practicing. So we've all practiced, it's not that we haven't, but there are higher and more helpful methods, such as the Quan Yin Method.

It will make us understand how we can contribute to the society, and make our Earth better. If we don't feel like going to the Buddha's land,and we want to stay here,we still need many talents so that we can serve others, so that we can leave our children a better, more comfortable world. It's not that our world is not comfortable, but it's not comfortable enough. Some places lack too many things, and some places have too many things.

Also,we can't entirely depend on science or money. For example,some powerful country used to have a good economy and advanced technology, but because it depended only on those things, it collapsed. We've seen it already, right?

I don't need to say which country,since you know. So if we haven't found the deep and eternal wisdom within us, no matter how much blessing our country has, we don't know how long it can last. This isn't very secure, right?

Many big and powerful countries have collapsed in economic or other aspects. It's because we don't truly understand our greatest capabilities and wisdom. So I'd like to contribute this method to you. With this method, we can rediscover our great power and wisdom.

Then you can do anything with it. You can use it to go to the Buddha's land or the Kingdom of God. You can also go to other planets to do research. If you want to stay here to serve humankind, that's fine,too. This is my purpose in introducing the Quan Yin method. Of course,whatever method that we learn, there are some requirements. We emphasize vegetarianism to avoid bad reactions.

Being a vegetarian is also good for your body, health and mental state. It's better for your spiritual practice. I want to leave some time for you to ask questions. Our world has too many languages. I don't know what to do. I know about 6 languages, yet they are not enough. But inside I understand, even when I do not understand outside.

When you meditate and see me, you can speak Cantonese and I'll understand. I can only speak to you inside,not outside. The outside has outside rules. I can't use magical power outside, but when you see me in your meditation, you can speak Cantonese and I'll understand. You can speak any language. But it won't work outside.

You are very beautiful today.

* Thank you,Master! This is the first question. Is there any proof that what you've said about alien planets is not an illusion? Why are Truth and reality obstructed by the media? There are two questions here.

Okay. I understand. I don't need to prove it. I have already explained it. If we want to know whether there are other worlds,we have enough proof already. Some UFOs and aliens from other worlds have come to visit our world.

Newspapers have reported about them. There are movies and TV programs about them. There are also pictures of them. You read more newspapers than I do, so why do you ask me? From a little reading, you know that other worlds exist.

Of course,if you want to know everything about other worlds,you have to go there yourself. Like you've never been to London,but you tell me to bring it to you. How can I? You have to go there yourself. Right? For example,you've never been to the US, but I have been there. I tell you there is a place called the US and it is like this and that. How can I prove it to you as you ask?

I can bring back some things. Right! Even then,the US is hard to prove,not to mention other planets. However,we can prove it, because we've seen UFOs from other worlds, right? (Yes.)

*What is the difference between God and Quan Yin?

There is no difference. You aren't different from God. It's just that you think that Hes is different, so Hes is. After you do spiritual practice, you'll become the same. If you don't practice, you will always be different.

*How do you do spiritual practice?

How do I do spiritual practice?

*He asks Master how to do spiritual practice.

I practice the Quan Yin Method. If you want to know,you can fill out an application, and I will tell you how. It's not convenient here because we need some time. I can't tell you in five or two minutes. I don't have any secrets. I can tell you everything, but you have to be willing to listen and you need to have time. Then we can talk in a more dignified place, okay? I can tell you everything about how I practice.

* What is the Quan Yin Method? How does it help to liberate our minds?

The Quan Yin Method is a way to get in touch with our original power. Then we'll know what to do and how to be liberated. It's like an invisible key that unlocks us. It's like a person who knows how to delete information from a computer. When we delete the obstacles that prevent us from liberation, we'll be liberated. It's because we're free originally. But due to those obstacles,we aren't.

* I'm a Christian. If I learn the Quan Yin Method, will there be a conflict?

No. No. I am also a Christian. I admire Jesus Christ very much. The Quan Yin Method that I teach is exactly the same as what Jesus taught. I'm his disciple.

* Who is the God that you mentioned in your sample booklet?

Who is Hes? Hes is all of you. Look at your neighbors, then you know who Hes is. Go home and look at the mirror,then you know who Hes is. God is inside us. God is our greatest power and greatest wisdom. Hes knows everything and understands everything; Hes loves everyone; Hes can do anything.

That is God. Hes is not a person; Hes is the supreme love, wisdom and power. Each one of us has Hirm. Each one of us is one with Hirm. Because we have obstacles and preconceptions and are tied up by our habits, we don't know how great we are,and we become separated from God. So,after we do spiritual practice,we'll recognize who we are.

* What's the relationship between God and Buddha?

They have a very good relationship. When you go up, you can ask them about their relationship. I'm sorry. I am just joking a little, but I'll answer you seriously. Buddha was a master sent by God to educate the world on Hiers behalf.

Jesus Christ was also sent by God. Shakyamuni Buddha was sent down by God. When he was in the world,he was a representative of God and he was also God. It's just that he appeared in some "clothes." He had the God power concentrated inside him, so when he was in the world,he could do many incredible things.

He could travel from our planet to many other planets and come back and forth quickly. He could also take his disciples along. Christ did the same while on Earth. He said that he was the son of God. That means that he represented God and could take us back to the Kingdom of God.

He said,"My Father's mansion has many rooms. Come with me and you'll never return to the realms of darkness. You'll always walk in eternal Light." Shakyamuni Buddha said the same thing. He said that if we follow a Buddha, we'll go back to the realm of the Buddha's Light.

We will not fall into the cycle of birth and death, which means wandering in the dark world. Being in Buddha's world means being in the Light. They're the same, but different in wording. You ask me the difference between God and Buddha: there's no difference. When God comes to rescue us,Hes needs to have a physical body.

Otherwise,God has no body and no form and is invisible. Hes is love and compassion. Hes is... No matter what we say, we can't describe Hirm correctly. God is what we can't describe. We should recognize Hirm.

We should know Hirm. We should know Hirm with our level. If we practice up to this level,we'll think God is like this. The more we practice, the wiser we are,and God seems different. Later,when our wisdom grows,we become more moral and we have deeper insights, we'll know that God is even more different.

So,when we read scriptures,we'll see that people describe God differently. Some say that Hes is a jealous God, some say that Hes is a serious God who punishes people, some say that God doesn't punish anyone because Hes loves us and brings us comfort. This is a difference in level.

For example,in the Bible, there's a part that describes God. Do you know King David? King David once made a mistake,so God wanted to punish him. But God didn't punish him alone. There was a plague for three days and many people died. That was his God. As for Daniel,his God was different,very loving, and came to his rescue.

When his enemies threw him into a lion's cage, the lions couldn't harm him,because God protected him. Moses' God was different as well. How can God be jealous? But the Bible says that God is jealous. My God isn't jealous.

My God is very loving and forgiving, and always coming to people's rescue. So for those of us who practice the Quan Yin Method, God may be different. This God is very generous and very loving.

So you see,when you ask what God is, it's hard to explain. If you do spiritual practice, you'll know different aspects of God day by day,hour by hour. One day you'll know all aspects.

At that time,we'll say that we're one with God. We'll say that we've attained the Truth, become a Buddha, or returned to our heavenly Home or become one with the Father. Just as Jesus said, "My Father and I are one."

* I'm a Christian. Ever since I met you,I've missed you very much. I love Jesus Christ,but you've occupied my heart. What should I do

Then please accept both of us. Your heart is very big. Your heart can accommodate the Kingdom of God. As the Bible says, "Heaven is within us." "Know you notthat you are the temple of God, and the Holy Spirit dwells within you?"

What I mean is, we can accommodate the Kingdom of God within. We can accommodate Buddha,we can accommodate God, so why couldn't you accommodate both Jesus Christ and myself? We can live together. That's okay. I don't mind. I'm very small. I won't take up much room.

* If I do not keep a vegetarian diet, does that mean I cannot practice the Quan Yin Method?

Apparently not. I haven't seen anyone practice the Quan Yin Method on a meat diet. Our initiates are all vegetarian because of their love. I do not impose it strictly on you. If we are considered spiritual practitioners, if humankind is the master of all creation, we should love timid animals.

That's it. The reason is to develop our love. If we truly want to be one with God, we should be as loving as God, as loving as the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas. Besides,when we eat meat,our bad karma (retribution) will be bigger and heavier.

If we want to be liberated, with so much baggage we can't climb high on the mountain. To climb a mountain,we should bring less baggage. Being vegetarian will still incur bad karma (retribution) , but it'll be less. Eating meat incurs more bad karma (retribution) than we can pay back. Understand? Even if we meditate two-and-a-half hours each day,you still can't cleanse that much bad karma (retribution).

trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/9159

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos
  Download by Program

A Journey through Aesthetic Realms
Animal World
Between Master and Disciples