Download

Oberom C. Silva: Returning to Our Divine Self through Breatharianism - P4/4 (In Portuguese)    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (63MB)    MP4(86MB)  
This program discusses the possibility of breatharianism, or living without eating food, and is not a full instruction. For your safety, please do not attempt to cease eating without proper expert guidance.

For your safety, please do not attempt to cease eating without proper expert guidance.

Today’s Between Master and Disciples – “Oberom C. Silva: Returning to Our Divine Self through Breatharianism” – will be presented in Portuguese with subtitles in Arabic, Aulacese (Vietnamese), Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech-Slovak, English, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Mongolian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Russian, Spanish, and Thai.

In scriptures, the human body is often referred to as the temple of God. Yet, it is quite an uncommon privilege for any soul to attain this sacred abode that houses the Divine, as it is truly a blessing to be reborn as a human being. On several occasions, Supreme Master Ching Hai has spoken about the rarity of this phenomenon:

To be reincarnated in the human world is hard. You have to have enough Human Quality. You have to have affinity with the parents and with the society, with the people around which you are born. Very difficult.

To be a human, you need some merit. You have done something good in the past in order to be able to pick a human birth.

As a living temple of God, the human body is fully equipped with miraculous wonders that can be awakened in those who are spiritually conscious and have complete faith in the Creator of all life. Inedia, Latin for “fasting,” is the human ability to live without food. Since time immemorial, there have always been individuals who can sustain themselves on prana, or the vital life force. Through the grace of the Providence, inediates, people who follow a food-free lifestyle, can draw the energy from nature to nourish themselves:

They live on the chi from the ground, or from the forest, and from the sun and from the air. They make use of all that. Or they live on love, on faith alone.

These individuals are known as breatharians (pranarians or inediates), solarians, or waterians, and they come from all walks of life, from different cultures, and all corners of the world.

Indeed, the possibilities and miracles in this life as our benevolent Creator has designed for us are endless; we only need to connect within to recognize our abounding largess as God’s children. Supreme Master Ching Hai has lovingly recommended a weekly series on Supreme Master Television to introduce those individuals of the past and present who have chosen to live food-free on Earth. May their spiritual stories enthrall you; may hearts be opened, and horizons be expanded. We now invite you to join us for part 4 of our 4-part program, “Oberom C. Silva: Returning to Our Divine Self through Breatharianism,” on Between Master and Disciples.

I no longer need to eat, I no longer need to drink anything. And I began to explore this with handball, with athletics, with capoeira and…wow! The idea is that the person cleanse himself, balance himself, and access this awareness of the limitless being that we are.

Greetings, generous viewers. Today, we return once again to the vast and multifaceted country of Brazil in Latin America to speak with Oberom Silva, a big-hearted breatharian who has a profound respect for life. Oberom has been food-free for nine years. So “pranic” is a name used for people who live in the pranic consciousness, this unlimited consciousness of yourself, of our human potential. And this comes from a leap in consciousness, I mean, a spiritual experience at an initiation level, for example, it’s a gradual process and the person is taking that, incorporating this divine, rediscovering that which time has given him.

So being pranic is living within this vibration where you tap into those qualities that have been dormant “Breatharian” is an appellation for a being that follows a diet, I'm restricting really to the diet, where there is nothing physical that is consumed. A breatharian is that being who lives exclusively on prana. He exists within the pranic consciousness, therefore he is pranic.

He has transcended the attachment to the palate, of feeling pleasure so he is even free from this issue of living for the pleasure of taste, I am pranic, but I do not consider myself a breatharian. I do not make the focus of my life of being a breatharian. I am not seeking it. I'm looking for this permanence, the stability in consciousness, to be happy all the time, entirely happy, fully. This is what I've been working on and I feel that the result of this stability in consciousness is that the desires disappear and I am nurtured by the prana, as my cells already recognize this.

The days where I am “dry,” where I keep feeding exclusively on prana, I do not feel any lack in needs. My energy is much greater. My work is physically heavy, manual work even and I don’t feel any kind of fatigue or the like. So it is really a matter of ego, to be willing to feel pleasure, that is why I don’t consider myself a breatharian, but rather a pranic, living on pranic consciousness and perhaps who arrives at breatharianism. For Oberom, after going through the challenges of the transitioning process, the end result was much better than he had expected.

Physically I feel fine, truly. Actually, the fact of going through nine years without getting sick is wonderful! It's a very rich experience. And even the feeling of the body being full of energy, invigorated for activities, I think it is also very rewarding. I do yoga, and I feel very happy having this energy, to be able to stop and observe... and also the physical dynamics in some practices like Vinyasa Flow that requires a lot from the body. A two-hour intense practice, and the body responds perfectly well.

Emotionally, I feel that if there’s a consciousness, there’s stability. We cannot identify with the processes. The natural processes of life that involves the mind, that will involve the emotions, then the consciousness is watching. If you're there, you do not fall into these dramas, and consequently everything becomes more stable, centered, more balanced. I feel like this, truly. A state of balance.

Yes, in a state of balance. When I did the process, one of the motivations that I had, and one of the ideas, was about not eating anymore. So many times I infringed upon a principle that today I see so much of that was ahimsa, non-violence, on behalf of a rigidity, ego even: “I will not eat.” It was not something solved. It was something imposed upon me by myself, which generated suffering at some level, and then I notice in the ninth month, I was not only generating a violence for myself, but also with the people within my environment; and I chose to be free. No constraint on my freedom to the non-eating factor, but to be free. Of course, the feeling of not eating is wonderful, is an immense freedom. But also to be free to eat. What I I'm feeling now, it's complete, it’s real. So this pleasure, I started to evaluate it, and it brought a discipline, very beautiful, which is what I follow today.

After I completed the process, my sleep fell by half; I started to sleep about four hours. There are some nights that are less than that, but not forced sleep and have to wake up for any reason; and not that case of insomnia which you feel tired and cannot sleep. The time was well spent resting, very nice, and I have absolute energy to perform all my activities which are not always very light, so calm, sometimes very dynamic and strong.

When I finished the process and had that certainty and physical sensation that I was being nourished by God, nurtured by love, happiness... Everything became very alive, very colorful, and fluid.

Aside from raising awareness to the attainability of a food-free lifestyle, Oberom also works actively to promote the plant-based living. The compassionate vegan diet respects the lives of our animal co-inhabitants who serve to beautify our planet and enrich our human existence.

When it comes to our digestive system, we know that we are herbivores, so we are going against human nature. And the consumption of meat today is the most unsustainable in existence. We know that if we remain with an omnivorous diet, we are feeding off the pain, suffering, violence, and in time this reflects in our thoughts, in our words and often in our actions that brings the density which does not allow us to link the food that we are consuming with a life, or the element that we are consuming with the thousands of lives that are put down so that we may have the livestock. Forests upon forests are destroyed so that we can create pastures. Therefore, I think the most important point in this transition for the planet to survive today, I think that the biggest advancement to this liberating awareness is a vegetarian/vegan diet where we will not be contributing to self-destruction.

We will enable many other beings to develop their life in a harmonious way, even in interaction with humans, in the moment that he realizes the importance that these beings have for our growth for our learning. Until now we only see them as mere instruments of satisfaction for our pleasures – and they are our teachers, and brothers.

Immersed in the love of the Divine as a result of living on prana and his practice of meditation, Oberom feels a deep gratitude for all the guidance and support that have helped him to rediscover his true Self and experience God so profoundly. Pranic consciousness is a state of feeding from love. If we govern our lives from love, then all of our actions will create, maintain love. And in this condition of love, pure and true, that lives in the presence, all of our actions comes from the awareness.

I see, then, that this work of Master Ching Hai provides access to beings living with this consciousness, which is often shielded by society, I see that it is very liberating to bring this program about breatharianism to people's awareness.

I am very thankful to this work where I realize now more than at any other time that the team is big, that we have never actually been alone.

I would like thank with all my being, my Master Parahamsa Yogananda, the entire Brotherhood of Light, the White Brotherhood, the Ascended Masters. I want to thank Jasmuheen for the work. It is a very courageous work and valiant, meaning acting with the heart. I would like to thank my parents for the faith, for the surrender, and for the example that they are, my mother who is a living example of this state of consciousness, and my entire family.

I thank the entire organization of the Supreme Master, and very deep gratitude to the Divinity, the divine presence “I AM,” who allowed himself to be stronger than my ego and revealed himself to give direction in my way, and I see myself as being very privileged to be so soon, I think, to have developed so early in life. I also think I have received so many blessings and have been treading in such abundance, so joyously, and with much love, therefore, I’m very grateful.

Brave-hearted viewers, it has been a pleasure to have your company for this series of “Oberom C. Silva: Returning to Our Divine Self through Breatharianism” on Between Master and Disciples. Coming up next is Good People, Good Works, after Noteworthy News. Please stay tuned to Supreme Master Television. May our planet be graced by Heaven’s mercy and overflowing love.

For more information about Oberom and his work, please contact: Literature on Living Food-free

Meet Saint Mary Ann de Paredes, renowned as “The Lily of Quito,” who was a revered saint from Quito, Ecuador. Respected for her ability to exist without food, Saint Mary Ann de Paredes lived for many years solely on the wafer-thin Holy Communion.

“All who gave testimony in the different processes, either as eye-witnesses or who spoke to their own certain knowledge of Mary Ann's fasts, all without exception agreed in affirming, that by a special favor of Almighty God she lived for many years, and was entirely supported by that heavenly and spiritual food, which she received every day in holy communion, having no longer any need of material or earthly food.”

Tune in to Supreme Master Television on Sunday, February 13, for our program, “Saint Mary Ann de Paredes: The Lily of Quito,” on Between Master and Disciples.

Tune in to Supreme Master Television today for our program, “Saint Mary Ann de Paredes: The Lily of Quito,” on Between Master and Disciples.
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/9190

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos
  Download by Program

A Journey through Aesthetic Realms
Animal World
Between Master and Disciples