Download

"Gifting Peace" - Supreme Master Television's 4th Anniversary Concert, P1/7    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (114MB)    MP4(154MB)  
Welcome, cherished viewers! As Supreme Master Television rejoices in another wonderful year of constructive programming, we thank you for your global viewership and invite you to join us in celebrating our channel’s 4th Anniversary through a vibrant concert replete with international flairs, entitled “Gifting Peace.”

With enthusiastic participation of esteemed individuals, the concert promises a memorable journey to artistic realms through outstanding poetry, music, and dance. Hosted by the very vegan and very accomplished duo John Salley and Lisa Bloom, our program features Oscar-nominated actor Eric Roberts as guest speaker, veg and animal-loving celebrity presenters, and traditional dance ensembles – truly a gathering of compassion, talent, and beauty!

On this delightful occasion, we are honored to present the world premiere of songs adapted from Supreme Master Ching Hai’s poetry. Enthralled by the poet's sublime verses, eminent American composers were inspired to set them in the magical language of music, and new masterpieces were lovingly brought into being.

Extraordinary composers of these exquisite creative offerings include 2-time Oscar winner Al Kasha, Oscar and Emmy-winning Bill Conti, Grammy winner Bill Cunliffe, and Oscar and Grammy-winning David Shire, all of whom dedicated their magnificent works as a special surprise to the poet Supreme Master Ching Hai.

Master Ching Hai is a terrific poetess. I didn’t change one word in any of her poems. It takes a lot of heart and a lot of soul to be a good poetic writer. She does it so naturally, you wouldn’t think that someone actually didn’t teach her, but most probably God taught her. He gave her that gift.

I like her message, I like her quest for love, the quest for connection with others and with someone special. And it seems to be a theme of a lot of the poetry. I think that poetry and music and what she stands for in poetry and music is just wonderful.

I think it’s probably because of the largeness of the Supreme Master’s soul that she has the kind of largeness of artistic temperament. I was looking for poems that were contrasting in subject matter. And I felt they were more deserving of a kind of art song setting, like they were almost classical songs, so I took that approach.

To perform two songs that I wrote using Supreme Master Ching Hai’s lyrics was a real honor because those lyrics are really beautiful. As a singer songwriter, I think it could be a hit song. You know, I really do, I think it’s got that really sweet, charming vibe to it. And the lyrics really got me here.

If I’m going to write something to another person’s lyrics, they have to touch me, and those lyrics both touched my heart.

The splendid lyrics and melodious music are superbly conveyed by acclaimed musicians: multi-platinum recording artist Donna Lewis, performing her own magical compositions of Supreme Master Ching Hai’s poetry; Tony Award winner Karen Ziemba; Grammy nominee Kashif; lyric soprano Leah Allers; Emmy winner and Tony nominee Liz Callaway; Tony Award winner Melba Moore; Grammy winner Melissa Manchester; all-time favorite Aulacese (Vietnamese) male vocalist Tuấn Ngọc and pop diva Trần Thu Hà. With greatest privilege, Supreme Master Television and audience members joyfully greeted the inspiration of the channel.

Supreme Master Ching Hai graced the concert via teleconference as the guest of honor and shared her insights during a spontaneous question-and-answer session about love, peace, and forgiveness, and what it can mean for ourselves, our gentle animal co-inhabitants, and our beautiful planet.

In addition, for her prodigious endeavors to assist humanity as a world renowned humanitarian, artist and spiritual teacher, Supreme Master Ching Hai was recognized with a Presidential Award from United States President His Excellency Barack Obama, presented by The Honorable Mike Davis, California State Assembly Member.

Supreme Master Ching Hai’s precious poems, along with the composers’ soaring melodies and the singers’ phenomenal voices, are invaluable gifts from the hearts. And from such a tender place of love within each one of us, may an era of harmony for all creation soon ascend on the wings of divine grace.

Please enjoy Supreme Master Television’s 4th Anniversary Concert, “Gifting Peace.”

Alright, let’s give another round of applause to the Teye Sa Thiosanne Dance Company, for the opening of today’s concert with exhilarating rhythms of African spirit through their performance of Sansane.

Teye Sa Thiosanne, which means “Keepers of the Tradition,” share the finest of West African dance and percussion heritage, as led by Founder and Director Mr. Bernard Yiriba Thomas and Co-Director and Choreographer Ms. Aminisha Cunningham. And they’re both trained by some of the best artists from Mali, Guinea, Senegal, and Liberia.

Very impressive, Lisa. You’ve got your facts down! I like that about you.

You’ve got that right, John.

Alright. She is a really good lawyer. She’s a CNN Legal Analyst! No one can beat her in an argument, so don’t even try to get it done.

Don’t even try. Alright, thanks for the compliment, John.

You’re welcome.

And John…

Do you feel like there’s a little inequality in this picture?

You have that wonderful passion for law and you can tell it goes everywhere you go.

No. I mean something else.

What do you mean, like seeking justice for defenseless and weak people and including all the animals in the world?

Well, that is true, I am a very passionate animal lover and vegan.

Yes. See, I don’t eat animals either.

And I know you don’t eat them. That makes you so smart and beautiful. (Thank you.) And I am a vegan, as you can tell, and literally for all you people that want to get taller, the least amount of animals you eat, the taller you get.

That’s true. For all of those who think vegans are weak and small, take a look at my seven-foot tall friend John right here. Yes, that’s what I am talking about.

Alright. Okay, we’re ready to get going?

Yes, yes, we are. You bet.

Alright, let’s do it.

Welcome to Supreme Master Television’s 4th anniversary concert, “Gifting Peace.”

And we’re very pleased to have you all join us today for this joyous occasion, celebrating Supreme Master Television’s four years of constructive programming for a peaceful world. How refreshing that is. First of all, I want to introduce you officially to my co-host, Mr. John Salley.

So check it out, check it out. He is perhaps best known as the first US NBA player to win 4 basketball championships with 3 different teams – the Detroit Pistons, Chicago Bulls, and the Los Angeles Lakers. Go LA!

Keep going, Lisa, keep going!

Oh, yes, and in fact, John has been a positive role model at every stage of his life. And this selfless determination that he has extended into the entertainment field as well. He has played in a number of Hollywood movies. He has hosted an Emmy Award-nominated sports show. And currently owns his own production company. And...

Keep going. Keep going.

Yes. And perhaps my favorite part, he is a devoted vegan and dedicates his time to showing others how to eat and exercise to stay healthy and strong just like he is. Please welcome Mr. John Salley. Thank you. Thank you, Lisa. And now, let me introduce my lovely co-host, Ms. Lisa Bloom. She is a CNN Legal Analyst as I said earlier, CBS News Legal Analyst. And before, she hosted her own show that I used to watch all the time, national TV show on Court TV, remember, she had it down pat.

You could tell, this is who you want to be your lawyer.

Thank you.

As an award-winning journalist she covered the major trials, and took on giants defending the vulnerable. (Thank you.) See, even me, I’m going to hire her, she’s going to walk in, the judge is going to look at me and go, “Oh man, Lisa is here!”

Alright. To no surprise, Ms. Bloom is a passionate vegan supporting justice to voiceless animals. Please join me in welcoming my co-host, Ms. Lisa Bloom.

And today, we are also privileged to have as presenters: Emmy Award-winning actress Lindsay Wagner; actress Trina Parks, the first African American female in a James Bond film; Yogi Cameron Alborzian; actor Patrick Kilpatrick; actress Spice Williams-Crosby; and television host Brandi Williams.

Pretty impressive, right?

Patrick Kilpatrick. I like that guy. He’s tough, always looking tough. Alright. Let us now welcome some of our dignitaries that are in attendance today: The Honorable Madam Kgopotso John, Vice Consul of South Africa; Mr. Roger Allers, Oscar Award-nominated director of “The Lion King”.

Ms. Margie Evans, international vegetarian jazz musician; Mr. Cary Brown, 3-time Emmy Award-winning vegan director and producer; Dr. Larry Timm, professor of film music; model Ms. Natasha Blasick; film musician Mr. Martin Blasick; Mr. John Gentry Tennyson, distinguished composer and conductor. And of course, Supreme Master Ching Hai is joining us via teleconference.

Supreme Master Ching Hai, when I first got your book, “The Noble Wilds,” I looked at it—very nice photographs and words. And it made me feel really good. Now this is a trip because I was having a bad day and I opened it up and I was going to show it to my six-year-old daughter, who is now seven, and I was like, “Wow, this is really nice!”

I know that book made a big impression on you.)

It did! It really changed it and then I got to do an interview and I really liked what Supreme Master Ching Hai stood for, and many other composers and singers are also moved by your poetry, so Supreme Master Ching Hai, we have a surprise for you. We know you are really shy about your poetry; they’re very profound and lyrical. The poems were so inspirational that these composers have set them to music, and that’s how this event came about for the Supreme Master TV’s 4th Anniversary. I hope that you and the audience enjoy the nice surprises to come.

And now, ladies and gentlemen, I’d like to invite up Mr. Bob Jimenez, representative of California State Senator Ron Calderon, who is currently Chair of the Senate Select committee on California Film and Television Industries, a member of the California Film Commission and Co-chair of the Legislatures Art Council.

Hallo everyone, welcome. Thank you very much for this invitation. I’m Bob Jimenez, Communications Director for the 30th Senate District. The Senator has sent me here to remind all of you that television is power. It’s the most pervasive, persuasive medium that we have ever invented, reaches more people in one minute than the largest newspaper you can think of reaches in one month. And the Senator and I both believe that that carries with it an awesome amount of responsibility to use this medium with dignity and intelligence and compassion, a sense of moral and social responsibility.

So as Supreme Master Television brings us a little bit closer, brings the family of mankind a little bit closer, I am pleased to come here and present on behalf of Senator Ron Calderon, who is Chair of the prestigious Senate Select Committee on Film and Television Industries in this state, this Gold Senate Certificate which reads, “Supreme Master Television, in recognition of your 4th anniversary, State Senate of California commends and salutes your constructive programming, as you and the artistic community commemorate the occasion of your milestone achievement. Thank you very much.”

Mr. Eric Roberts is an Academy Award nominee and three-time Golden Globe nominee for his roles in “Runaway Train,” “Star 80,” and “King of the Gypsies.” He also won the Theatre World Award for his Broadway debut in “Burn This,” one of my all-time Broadway favorites, and a Golden Satellite Award for the 2002 season of “Less Than Perfect,” and Best Actor in the New York Independent Film Festival.

His younger sisters Julia Roberts and Lisa Roberts Gillan, as well as his daughter, Emma Roberts, follow Eric’s footsteps to illustrious Hollywood careers of their own. His unique and bold talent has made him sought after for a wide range of roles in film, music videos, television including, films like my favorite, “The Pope of Greenwich Village,” “Batman - the Dark Knight,” the sitcom, “Less Than Perfect” and one of his personal favorites, the popular NBC drama, “Heroes.”

And he not only appears in the fictional show, “Heroes”, but he is a true hero in real life. Along with his beautiful wife, actress Eliza Roberts, Mr. Roberts is a vegan – you go! – and dedicated animal lover who rescues and adopts our less fortunate animal friends. Let’s welcome to the stage, Mr. Eric Roberts.

It’s a pleasure to be here, thank you very much. Thank you, Lisa. Thank you, John. I love the dress, Lisa. I’d like to ask all of you, what is constructive programming? According to Supreme Master Television, constructive programs are about living healthy, going green for the planet and bridging cultures. It’s about finding harmony with fellow humans and animals and the environment.

Supreme Master Television has essentially helped redefine constructive programming in our times. There are meaningful movies, good technologies of the future and spotlights on role models and unsung heroes all around us, both human and of course animal. And not to neglect food for the spirit, you can absorb the Words of Wisdom from the world’s diverse faiths and listen in on discussions about life and the universe.

Supreme Master Television is a global channel broadcasting on every continent via 14 satellite platforms, 77 cable and IPTV networks and 18 online video channels. That is a lot! The programs are hosted in more than 60 languages and there are subtitles in over 40 languages. Correspondents report from 200-plus locations worldwide. So how did this relatively young, unique, global channel begin? It was through the inspiration and guidance of Supreme Master Ching Hai.

And the channel has gone from strength to strength in its pure-hearted mission of offering the world informative and uplifting programming. As a world-renowned humanitarian, Supreme Master Ching Hai gives freely of her own independent earnings from her artworks to virtually every corner of the globe wherever there is need. For every major disaster or place of suffering, she does her best to help and provide comfort to fellow humans, and of course the animals.

A concerned world citizen and environmentalist, Supreme Master Ching Hai coined the slogan, “Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet!” to urge people towards adopting the vegan diet, because it’s the best thing we can do to stop some of the worst harms to our planet. Supreme Master Ching Hai also is a multi-talented “modern-day renaissance” artist. She paints, designs clothing and jewelry, and even wrote and directed an epic comedy-drama, entitled “The King & Company,” that is now premiering on Supreme Master Television.

She is, as well, an international bestselling author of animal books, a composer and a poet. We’ll soon have the privilege to enjoy some of her poems in the performance to come tonight. And on behalf of all artists and entertainers involved, I’d like to add that we’re so glad to have this chance to be inspired by her poetry and bring it forth for a wider audience to enjoy through this concert.

Indeed, Supreme Master Ching Hai is an extraordinary lady who gives and gives with compassion and grace. It is my great pleasure to introduce our special guest of honor, who has graciously made time in her busy schedule to be present with us in this celebration. Please join me in welcoming Supreme Master Ching Hai.

Supreme Master Ching Hai, we’re so happy to have your presence here today. Please share a few words for us. Hallo? Oh, is that Eric?

It’s Eric Roberts.

What an honor!

Oh, thank you.

I’m your fan, how is your sister doing?

She’s wonderful, thanks for asking.

And how many babies Julia has now?

She has three; two twins and an extra.

Congratulations to her, my God.

I’ll pass it on her, thank you.

Beautiful. How are you? How about you, tell me.

I’m as happy as a man can be. I have a wonderful wife. I have a wonderful daughter, (Yes.) I have two wonderful sisters. And I know you!

Okay, okay. Thank you for coming, thank you for honoring us this way.

All my love and respect, Supreme Master Ching Hai.

Thank you, sweetheart.

Hallo, Supreme Master Ching Hai, this is Lisa Bloom and John Salley.

Hi, all the loving people. I am so glad to have the opportunity to talk to you. How is everybody? I guess you’re alright, enjoying the good time?

Where I am right now, we don’t have high tech, so I can only phone you, but you cannot see my face. But I think you all know what I look like I look still the same like you saw me last. Anyway, at least I can phone you, right? Imagine some far remote decades ago, we cannot even do this. Contacting each other in this way was a wild dream. And now it’s a common thing, daily life practice. Just pick up the phone and call anybody, no matter how far away.

In the future, if humans act more in loving kindness, as the children of God would do, then we will be able to develop more incredible technology that we could not imagine right now. So, in order to make up for this, you’re welcome to ask me any questions you want, either on the spot or you can write it down and give it to my people, and I will surely answer you personally. Thank you for coming and I really hope you have a good time. You do, right?

Yes.

Well, Supreme Master Ching Hai, I find it fascinating that you have been all over the world to give lectures and on all kinds of topics, like peace. And the concert today is called “Gifting Peace.” And some of us have been talking, peace is something that everyone talks about, (Right.) but how do we really have a peaceful world? So, we were wondering today if we would be honored with a chance to interact a little bit. I ask you that question, “How do we get peace for this world?”

Alright, alright, love. I will try. This is like asking for the moon, isn’t it? Yes. We have to hope for peace, we have to work for it. There is no other choice because if we don’t, then you can see already the consequences, yes? (Yes.) Yes, it’s like a chain effect even, it’s like a domino effect, and so much suffering already. But I think we are having like a glimpse of hope about peace. It seems like that way, don’t you think?

Yes, I agree with you.

How do we stop war? It only stops when all of us contributes to peace in our action, speech and thought. And of course, we have to also advise our government that peace is the only thing we want. And we do not want war at all. Because deep down in our heart, everyone’s heart, everyone just loves peace, so that they can go around in their business and the actors can have peace of mind and time to entertain people and the husband will be staying home to love his wife, and the father would be there for the children.

I don’t know why we ever even think of war at all. Because from all we know since time immemorial, war has not brought much happiness or any good things to humankind. Yes. So, we should have learned from the history, and we should never start the war in any case. Alright, that’s how we do it, just don’t start the war. Don’t start at all.

Master Ching Hai, I have a question for you on a little bit different subject. (Yes.)

And this is Lisa Bloom. I work in American television frequently and often the messages are negative, and they’re on topics that are not important. And I’m so impressed that your network focuses on positive, inspirational, constructive stories. (Thank you.) Why did you choose to do that?

Why did you choose to focus your network on the positive and constructive stories?

Oh, I see. Because that’s what people want, no? And not too many people do it, so someone has to do it. If I didn’t do it, maybe you would have done it. And we have to do some positive, constructive news so that we can bring as much as possible positive energy into the world to counter the dark energy that we are having all over. Dark energy, negative thinking, negative feeling, negative talk, negative event is what contributes to bad energy.

And that’s why we have war, we have disaster, we have all kinds of trouble in the world. So we have to do something to counter it. We must do what we can. That’s what, okay. We have to contribute something better for the world, instead of just sitting here, and I would sit here and tell everybody, “Oh, it’s all negative, all negative,” then we do some positive instead. That’s what it is. Are you happy?

I am. I’m very impressed that you’ve been able to launch an entire network that focuses on positive, constructive stories, and things that are important like climate change. And along that line, if you don’t mind my asking the question, Master Ching Hai, why is it that so much of your network focuses on animal and vegetarian issues? Why is that important to you?

Okay, like this, darling. Our planet has been going not into a very positive direction for a long, long time now. And we have been killing too many animals and making them suffer. Not just killing but torturing and making them untold suffering. And if anyone sees all this truth behind that piece of meat, or behind some cosmetic product, we will just cannot bear, we just cannot bear. And I cry so much over the animals’ suffering, and I just had to do something, I just had to do something in order to rescue the animals and hence, rescue us, the humans.

Because if we continue this way, if we continue in our violent and abusive manner to the less defensive beings, then the disaster will be upon us. And that’s why we’re having a lot of trouble right now. And even we can see it with the naked eyes, there’s no need to talk about bad karma or retribution or Heaven blessing or hell punishment, nothing. We can see already everywhere because of the raising of the animals for meat, and that’s why we’re short of water, we’re short of food.

We are bringing our planet into a climate emergency right now. And that’s why we have to change this; we must change it in order to save ourselves. Even not to talk about the animals, we have to save our planet for us, for the children. And that’s why we’re doing this. First of all, because of love. Second, because we have to save the planet in this emergency situation. Thank you for your question.

Is there anyone else that has a question?

Yes, I was wondering if you could talk briefly about why you feel it’s important to be loving and kind?

Yes, sure. Because that will bring luck and happiness into our lives and that will bring peace into the world. Because loving kindness is our nature and anything we do against this, against our own nature will bring trouble to us, will bring disaster into the world. And we can see evidence everywhere. Okay, we often heard that God is love, yes? Okay, we can say also God is kind. Fine. God is love, God is kindness.

So, because we are God, we are the children of God, therefore we are God, even though some of us don't know it, but we are God. So in any case, if we want to be God-like or near God, nearer to Godhood, we must be loving and kind because we are nearer to the God quality. And why we have to be nearer to God quality? Because love is the principle of the universe.

It's the building block to anything that exists, now or in the future. If we are full of love, then we are more near to God. The more love, the nearer to God we are, the more protected we are. Because God is mighty. And if we are nearer to God, then we are more mighty. And mightier and mightier as we go on, more loving and kinder. And if we are less God-like, then we are in trouble; we are subject to more suffering, more lower quality of intelligence and compassion and anything else that you do not like to have.

If we have love, that means we are nearer to God or we are in control of our God quality. Then everywhere we go, we bless people and we protect ourselves and all the good things will come our way. And that's why we have to be loving and kind, not just because it benefits others, but first of all, it will benefit ourselves.

Because if we are God, then we are protected and we are the blessing. Because we are in this very dense energy and if we are not God-like, then we will fall into the other side of nature, the negative side and then we will suffer so much. It's an abstract kind of concept. It's not easy to explain, but I hope you are happy with my answer.

Yes.

Very much so.

Alright, thank you.

I think we have 1 more question or 2 more questions.

Alright, love.

Hallo, Supreme Master Ching Hai, this is Spice-Williams Crosby, and thank you so much.

Oh, hallo angel.

Thank you so much for being here with us and even over the phone, we can feel your love and your spiritual energy, so thank you. (Thank you.) Supreme Master Ching Hai, I’ve been asked this question, but I would really like to hear you answer it, for you teach meditation as a way of peace, that is through inner peace. And many people agree that meditation is good, it’s a good thing, but why is it important to meditate on the Light and Sound, which is what you teach; can it be any other method?

Okay. Any method of meditation, if it's based on loving and kindness, and the yearning to know God, sooner or later, mostly will lead us to the Light and the Sound, which is the original energy of God, which is within ourselves. And the more we have this Light and this Sound within us, the more we connect with it, the more we are connected with ourselves or with God-selves. You see what I mean? Yes? (Yes.)

And the Light and the Sound Method that I have the honor to transmit to people, is the most direct way, that's why. That's why it’s better, it's quicker. For example, you could talk to my people, at Supreme Master TV and ask how I am and maybe delegate a question to them and then they can ask me for you. But right now, you are asking me directly, you see? (Yes.)

So, yes. So, the Light and Sound, so-called method is like that. Many people meditate their whole lifetime or many, many long years and having ascetic lifestyle and doing all kinds of penance, and then now and then, they might be able to have a glimpse of Light, means God-self or listen or hear the Music of the sphere. That means God also manifested in that.

But the Quan Yin Method, for example, the moment you want initiation, the moment you sit down with me or one of my representatives, you will enter into the Light and the Sound immediately. You see what I mean? And that's why I emphasize that. Otherwise, if any method would lead you to the Light and Sound, the sooner the better, then it's also alright. It doesn't have to be Quan Yin Method.

It doesn't have to be the Light and the Sound Method, but it's just quicker. It's just more direct, that's all. Because it’s the Word of God that will teach us directly. The Sound is the Words of God, it’s the teaching of God, which is melodious, which we can hear inside and the Light we can see with the inner vision. These are the two manifestations of God, the highest frequency, the highest form of God manifestation that we could realize inside and that essence is God.

And that essence is also within us because we are a part of God, we're the children of God. And if we don't have these things, if we are not awakening them, then we are less than God and maybe we are nothing. And we just exist and then we are at the mercy of the negative power in this world, and then we will suffer a lot now and hereafter as well. That's why we must make the connection with our Self, with God. The sooner, the better. You know, to be able, to be strong, to be mighty, to be ourselves again. That's what it is.

Thank you. Supreme Master Ching Hai, I appreciate your love for animals. As a Native American, they’re very close to me. But in this case, (Yes.) I have a question about a recent human rights incident. (Alright, love.) A woman of age 43 was accused of adultery, and now faces the punishment by law of being stoned to death. (Oh, dear.) The Brazilian president has asked for her asylum in Brazil. Supreme Master, what is your opinion of this?

Yes. Oh, God. Oh, dear. I have also heard something like that on TV, and it's really a very heartbreaking story. I join the President of Brazil to beg for her life. And we all join to beg the government of Iran, give her a second chance to life, because if you ask my opinion, my opinion is forgiveness. Yes. Because God is love and forgiveness. When Jesus was challenged about a person in his lifetime who also so-called committed adultery and people want to stone her to death as well. Do you remember that story in the Bible?

Yes, we do.

We remember.

Okay, you remember. Okay, fine. And what did Jesus say?

Yes, “Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.”

Yes. Let the one who doesn't sin at all ever cast the first stone.

Who in the human race doesn’t commit some mistakes, some so-called sin sometimes? But in my opinion, adultery is a mistake that any of the human can sometimes commit.

But in my opinion, it’s not a grave sin; it’s just a betrayal of trust between two people in private. It’s not an act against a nation or against a country’s security or anything that merits too much like a death penalty. Suppose that woman is in love, we sometimes are, and she can’t help it. You cannot punish, you cannot give a woman death penalty for being in love. Maybe she has been arranged to marry this man, this husband, and she wasn’t in love with the husband.

Maybe she was too young, she was not in love. She just married like everybody else. Maybe she’s not happy in her marriage. Maybe this man was her love before. Or maybe they’re destined to meet and love each other in this lifetime. Only God knows why it happened. So, in my humble opinion, we should never punish this woman, or anyone who commits adultery because it’s just a mistake and can change. It can happen to anyone at any time even into old age.

And you cannot tell your heart what to do. And if it’s just a fleeting affair, then it might not even last, it might be maybe for a few weeks or a few days even. Who knows, maybe she’s not happy in her marriage. Or it could be the husband also has some share in the failing marriage.

And there’s one more thing, very important, is that even for any gravest sin, so-called sin, like a crime, there is always a doubt whether it has been truly committed or it has been wrongly accused. So, in many countries right now, the death penalty has been abolished. I hope the whole world soon will do that.

Yes. Let’s hope so. (Yes.) One, because once we kill somebody, we cannot make her alive again. So we better always take a chance to wait, to check all the proof if even suspected. Because there was one man in America, recently on the news that he walked out of prison after 27 years because finally he has been proved innocent, you remember? (Yes.)

Just recently, last week or something. Twenty-seven years long in prison for nothing, for the crime he never committed. So who knows? We should always give the suspected a chance, a chance in case it is wrong. Or another case is to give them a second chance to change, to redeem their sin if that was really a sin that they have committed. Don’t you think so, all of you? (Yes.) Give people a chance, yes.

Yes, we do.

Hi, my name is Brian Lucas, I’m also a raw vegan chef, I go by the name of Chef BeLive.

Thank you for coming, Chef.

(Thank you for having me.) What is your question?

My question is, basically I’m a gourmet raw living vegan chef, and I know that you’re really big on the vegan foods and cuisine. And many years ago, I had a vision that I would be one of the ones to bring gourmet raw living vegan food to the masses. And since you’re bringing the vegan awareness to the world in such a way I just am asking if you have any advice with how us fellow raw foodists, raw vegans can bring our consciousness to the world?

How can we spread raw vegan consciousness, living foods? Because every, (Yes, yes.) every different country is different, and I know that you are across the oceans and I’m here in America, I’ve only experienced it here. So I just want to have your opinion, please, your advice.

Okay. Raw is definitely good. Raw vegan, organic vegan, is definitely good for people’s health and it’s lighter for the mind. Yes. It’s just that it’s not so easy to bring this concept into the world as fast as you would like to make it. I’m also sorry that you have been trying hard and the result is not as fast as you want, right?

It’s all divine, you know I don’t have any time frame on it myself, I just do what I can.

I see. Well, we just try to bring it on TV, on the radio, on the media mainstream, and then people will accept it slowly, because everything, anything new takes time. We also have a raw vegan on our television. Yes. I have asked them to show it.

But people are different and I tell you honestly, I would be very happy if people become just vegan first. And then we will bring them into raw later. How about that? Great! Thank you so much.) You try your best, I try my best, and whoever listens to us, then we thank God.

We have our one more question from Patrick Kilpatrick, great actor, director.

And he’s bald like me. Go ahead.

We have star-studded party today.

My baldness, it’s my own freewill, I shave it. (Alright, Patrick.) Supreme Master, these are two not light questions. One, I think we can all embrace your message of love and kindness and forgiveness. But in the case of violence and war, when we say it never has a place, what would your thoughts be on, say the American Revolution or the American Civil War, or World War II?

Is it truly nothing good has come out of these situations? And don’t these rights, even in the vegan world, have to be defended sometimes, in the most extreme circumstances?

Okay, I understand you and I understand the Americans as well as I understand everyone else who have chosen to think that maybe strong measure is necessary to defend something, right? (Yes.) I understand.

I really wanted to know your thoughts about it.

But the thing is, I would never agree to violence. It doesn’t matter what circumstances. Suppose, people come here and want to take my life, for example. And I have no other choice at all and I just let them, because I will have other life. I would try to reason to these people, but if I cannot win, then I don’t have any other choice except to let them. The best is that we let God takes care, because we will have many lives and because violence will make it worse only. Yes.

Deep down in our heart, we are all love and all peace. And if anything we do against this principle within our heart, within our nature, will bring only trouble and suffering consequences to us, even though it might look in some moment, or in that present time that we are winning, that we are bringing the situation under control, but the law of the universe has it otherwise. In the long run, we will have to pay for whatever we do that is not according to the universal principle.

Sometimes we resort to violence or war, and we think that will bring the civilization one step forward, but it’s not. In fact, we bring the civilization, the evolution backward. If we have the eye to see the working of the law of retribution in the universe, we would never want to fight.

The problem is, everybody does it, it comes from love, contradictory, but, for example, if somebody wages a war against America, for example, because he loves his country or he thinks he loves his religion, or he loves his friend who might have been killed by Americans somehow.

But this kind of love is not enough, is not according with the universal love. In the universe, everything will take care of itself in time, if we just let it and if we adhere to the principle of love, meaning that we will not cause harm to anyone, even in self-defense. Even in self-defense, for example, if one country wages war against another, and then because we think it’s unjust, we also counter-attack the other country.

Even though we had the right, even though we were the victims, still we have to pay for that. Because we forget, whenever we make war with someone, then that moment, we forget the principle of love, we forget ourselves, we cut a part our love away from ourselves. That means we are less God than the day before we took the violent act and kill somebody or to make war. So, the lesser God we are, the more we’ll be into trouble, and we are degrading our self into the lesser and lesser degree of consciousness.

For example, right now, suppose you are on the fourth level of spiritual consciousness and if you kill somebody. Because we already on the fourth only and not the higher level, and then we make war with somebody, we kill someone, then we are lesser than the fourth, we’re probably three and half or something. And then, because that person gets angry with us, or maybe his relatives and friends will come and revenge for him and then we are obliged to kill again, and then we degrade ourselves further, because we cut a big chunk of love out of our existence.

That means we are less and less and less God-like now. And for the less God-like, he, she cannot mix with the more God-like person, cannot be one with God because he’s not complete. So he has to go down in the lower scale of evolution. And that’s why we must always forgive, must always love, must always love thy enemy. Everybody reads that, but nobody thinks of practicing. I know it’s hard, but that’s the only way we can become a higher being and become closer and closer to God.

So it’s just by a natural course, what you’re saying is tyranny would dissipate itself, if you just infused it with love.

Yes, sir. And even if we lose this body, we will have another, because, “In the House of my Father, there are many mansions,” why do we worry so much about this physical body or even this physical existence here, when we have a real Home waiting for us? And, of course, it’s difficult to do than to say it. But if we are enlightened, if we truly can see the Home of Heavens while being alive during meditation, then we will not fear of losing anything.

That’s why the Bible says, “Whoever loves life will lose it.” “Life” means the physical existence here and the True Home is for us elsewhere in Heaven. And even if we don’t go to Heaven yet, and we lose the war or we don’t fight, even if we lose this body, we can be re-born again into a different planet. There are plenty planets in the universe for us to choose.

To lose a body, is just like to lose a shirt, yes, or to change it into a different outfit, sometimes even better. If we all know this, we will not fear and we will not fight. I don’t make it so clear, do I?

Very clear.

Thank you very much.

Thank you very much, Supreme Master Ching Hai. (Thank you.)

The thing is, my love, when I’m alone, and I meditate, everything is very clear to me inside. But when I bring it into this frigid and cold language of the human world, it’s a little bit difficult for me to express.

No. You’ve expressed yourself beautifully today, Supreme Master Ching Hai. On behalf of everyone here, I want to thank you so much for taking the time to speak with us today, to answer the questions and to share your beautiful insights with us. Thank you so much.

Thank you, love. I thank you. I have to thank you. I have to thank you, all of you so much for your precious time and happy presence. It’s very good of you to forsake even Sunday BBQ to come and grace this event. And by the way, it’s a very wise decision, you know, the food there is good?

Yes.

Yes. We’re eating very well. Thank you. Thank you so much.

Yes. And you will get the VIP treatment, and you get to meet nice, famous, good looking people, (Like John!) yes. And this food is delicious. (Yes, it is.) Thank you for spreading peace by your actions every day in your life, bless you so much.

Thank you.

Thank you so much.

And now I’d like to invite to the stage, The Honorable Mike Davis, California State Assembly member for the 48th Assembly District.

And on behalf of President Barack Obama, he will present the US President’s Volunteer Service Award to Supreme Master Ching Hai.

Thank you for coming Mr. Davis, you are so kind.

Thank you for inviting me. Thank you so much for inviting me.

What an honor for us. Thank you so much.

Today, it is a privilege for me to present this award to Supreme Master Ching Hai, as the State Legislator who was the first to endorse Barack Obama for President, the first legislator in California. It is certainly an honor for me to be here today to make this presentation.

Our President, Barack Obama has recognized Supreme Master Ching Hai for her dedicated years of service and humanitarian efforts. To date, she has donated more than US$20 million in charity and relief efforts around the world over the past two decades. On behalf of President Obama, I would like to now read a part of his letter to Supreme Master Ching Hai.

To Supreme Master Ching Hai, Congratulations on receiving the President’s Volunteer Service Award, and thank you for helping to address the most pressing needs in your community and our country. Your volunteer service demonstrates the kind of commitment to your community that moves America a step closer to its great promise.

Thank you for your devotion to service and for doing all you can to shape a better tomorrow for our great nation. And it’s signed Barack Obama, President of the greatest nation on Earth, United States of America. Thank you.

Noble friends, including Mr. Davis and the government of America, we can never thank you enough for all your kindness and valuable support now and always. I can only say that I pray Heaven to bless you, your country, and all the persons you love and all the ideals that you cherish. Everything will be good for you. And thank you for honoring us today.

Thank you, Mr. President. Thank you, the government of America, and thank you, Mr. Davis. Thank you all, for all this honor. May God bless you. God bless America.

Thank you for having me today, on this joyous occasion. We wish your channel Supreme Master Television many more years of broadcasting uplifting programs, gifting peace to all viewers. Thank you.

Thank you, thank you.

Supreme Master Ching Hai, thank you again so much for spending the time with us today.

No, I am honored to be with you. Thank you so much, and God bless all of you. Good-bye also, Mr. Davis. Good-bye, John Salley. Good-bye, Lisa Bloom. Bye Eric.

Bye-bye. Bye-bye.

And have a good time, please! Thank you! Please have a great time! God bless you and your family and friends. And you as well.

See you, good-bye. Everyone says good-bye. Have a wonderful day. Thank you.

Thank you for your gracious presence today for Supreme Master Television’s 4th anniversary concert, “Gifting Peace.” Please join us tomorrow for part 2 of our multi-cultural concert. Stay tuned to Supreme Master Television for Words of Wisdom. Heaven bless your noble hearts.

Master Ching Hai gave a great message today. Anyone who gives a message of love and she was very specific. In her teaching, I know she says “I didn’t possibly penetrate,” but she did penetrate our audience. When you deal in truth, you penetrate people. And she dealt with truth. Everyone really wants to love and be loved in return. They really do and I think that she conveyed that very strongly.

The performances were magnificent, but I want to say that I was most moved by the impact that was made by the Supreme Master when she was talking to people, amongst other things. She answered the questions, the role that she plays in the peace process, in terms of encouraging people to have peace. She first talked about love. And coming from South Africa and from the history, the background that we have, I didn’t take that light because I know it’s very important.

Supreme Master Ching Hai’s answers to many of the questions, it’s like she is immediately tied to the Creator and Her energy or His energy, the Creator’s all energy. She’s so humble and so loving that it’s a magical experience. It’s like I was in meditation listening to her answers, her every word is that of wisdom and honor and truth. Like the one where we asked about the adultery situation.

She’s right that man should not be the judge of other men. Only the Creator can judge us, so her answer as far as it being a mistake, that’s the truth. For that woman to be stoned for making a mistake, it’s not right. And this happens all around the world of injustices from rules that are made by man and not by God.

Every celebration that I have been that involves the Supreme Master has been beautiful, and every time I come, I experience something new that awakens my heart. And I never leave without a new awakening. It’s always very enlightening for me. I asked a question about how meditation is good for you, but why is the only way to a particular inner Light is through Sound and Light.

And when Supreme Master answered it, I got goose bumps, it connected dots for me, it was almost like, “Oh, of course!” It’s through the vibrational frequency in the Light, and that is God. And when you get right to it, it cuts to the chase.

It shortens your ability to connect, and it was like, “Oh, now I understand what it means,” and she answered it so beautifully, and I’ve had a lot of people come up to me since I asked, going, “Wow! That was an amazing question, it meant so much to me.” And I said, “Yes, it meant a lot to me, too!”

I’ve heard her on DVD, on tape. I have all her books, so she sounded exactly like I thought she was going to sound. I was happy she got some of the points across. What she said definitely made a lasting impression. And I really appreciated her message about compassion.

One of my favorite things is when she said, “There’s no reason for war,” and if somebody wanted to harm her in someway, first she would reason with them, but if there was no reason, she would submit, because that would be the loving thing to do. And she knows this is just one body, she’ll be back in the next one. So that conversation of reincarnation came in, which I really applaud.

The one comment that I really gravitated towards was that, of having a choice to live, and also understanding that in the face of evil that you should not fear death, because this is just one life form and we’ve got many more to go. So many people are in fear of losing what this world is that it can hinder us in being able to go to the Fifth level.

So for her to say that is refreshing, and it’s just very powerful, because you don’t get to hear that from many people whatsoever.

I think Supreme Master has a lot to offer the world. And she is obviously on her mission. And people love her. And they were cheering for her in the reception room even before she said a word. I thought she answered all the questions very thoughtfully. It’s too bad she wasn’t here, but I guess she was here in spirit. But I think she would have enjoyed how devoted everybody is to her message.

It was very inspiring to hear her speak and to hear the message of peace and love that should be spread throughout the world, hopefully there’ll be more of that. Hi, this is Roger Allers, I’m the director of “The Lion King”. And I just want to wish Supreme Master Television a very happy 4th year anniversary.
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/9331

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos
  Download by Program

A Journey through Aesthetic Realms
Animal World
Between Master and Disciples