Download

"Gifting Peace" - Supreme Master Television's 4th Anniversary Concert, P3/7    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (75MB)    MP4(102MB)  
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome actor Patrick Kilpatrick.

My name is Patrick Kilpatrick and now we’re pleased to introduce Mr. Bill Cunliffe, a prominent American composer, arranger and jazz pianist, a Grammy Award winner and 3-time nominee, who has charted 3 albums for Warner/Discovery Records in nationwide jazz polls, and worked with many jazz legends as well as Frank Sinatra.

Mr. Cunliffe was the 1989 winner of the Thelonious Monk Piano Award, Jazz Piano Award, and recipient of the National Endowment for the Arts, while his books have became standard references in jazz. Acclaimed for his innovative recordings and compositions, Mr. Cunliffe accepted his Grammy Award just this January for arranging his phenomenal “West Side Story Medley.”

Today we have the great joy of listening to Mr. Cunliffe on the piano for his compositions of two songs: “If” and “To be Able to Love You” with poems by Supreme Master Ching Hai – is she a genteel lady or not - extraordinary!

Lending her incredible voice for these pieces is Ms. Melba Moore, a Tony Award-winning and Grammy-nominated singer and actress praised for her ever-evolving repertoire. Her recording of “Lift Every Voice and Sing” was instrumental in having the song entered into the Congressional Record as the official African-American National Anthem. Ms. Moore is also the first African-American actress to play in the leading role of “Fantine” in the Broadway musical “Les Miserables.”

Ladies and Gentlemen, please enjoy “If” and “To be Able to Love You” with accompaniment by cellist Mr. Kevon Torfeh, violinists Mr. Pablo Mendez, Ms. Leticia Sierra and Ms. Yvette M. Devereaux.

Hi, I’m really happy to be here and to do the songs of Supreme Master Ching Hai. I’ve written two songs with her that Melba and I are going to do with this great string quartet. The first one is called “If” and the second one is called “To Be Able to Love You.” Hope you enjoy them.

If love no longer exists It would be the realm of Death.
Our hearts would feel so spent, With nowhere to turn. If love no longer exists.

My dear, carry on this beautiful dream, Innocent as our childhood.
Let us whisper tenderly, In words as fragrant, fragrant as orchids.

No more farewell moments At late evening in the garden.
Only the whispering of our love And your hands warming mine,
As if all the far gone past Is one with today, one with today An eternal lullaby.

Together, together We'll journey to a wonderful paradise.
Together, together We'll be in rapture forever...

No more farewell moments At late evening in the garden. Only the whispering of your love
And your hand warming mine,
As if all the far gone past Is one with today, one with today An eternal lullaby.

We’ll be together, We'll journey to a wonderful paradise.
Forever, forever, forever, forever And ever, and ever Forever

I hope that you can tell I’m extremely excited to be here. I feel like I’m amongst my own, people who are led by the heart, and the heart that tells them that God is first and we are creatures of God and we must love one another. So I’m very, very thankful to Supreme Master Ching Hai for letting me be a part of the chosen number. Isn’t the music incredible? (Yes!) I mean not just ours. And the next song, we have the privilege of performing together.

To be able to love you, I thank the heavens. To be able to love you, Is for lives to remember.

If through a lifetime We ‘chance’ to love someone:
Our hearts'll be humble In the realm of true amour.

Let us love each other Like the first time we met Let us find one another So that love will endure

Let us remember each other As when love was new Let us love one another Since our years are few!

Let us love each other

Like the first time we met Let us find one another So that love will endure Let us love each other
As when love was new Let us love one another Since our years are few!
To be able to love you, I’m thanking the heavens. To be able to love you, Is for lives to remember.
If for a lifetime You ‘chance’ to love someone:
Your hearts'll be humble In the realm of true amour, To be able to love you

Fabulous. Beautiful.

The art of flamenco originated with the Gypsies as an expression of life and blended with Spanish folklore. As we’ll see there is constant dialog between singer-guitarist, guitarist-dancer, dancer-singer.

Caminos Flamencos was founded by Emmy Award-winning dancer and choreographer, Yaelisa. What a great name! Its mission is to present contemporary, traditional and theatrical dance programs featuring talented artists from Spain and the United States.

Yaelisa and Caminos Flamencos.

The little handkerchief I gave to you, a Monday morning.
A Monday morning, the little handkerchief I gave to you, a Monday morning;
I was given it by a gypsy, from the brotherhood of Triana.
The brotherhood of Triana, I took it to the Rocío pilgrimage for several springs.
Today you are wearing it on your hair, when you are by my side.
The password, the password of love.
I am asking to the God in Heaven, that next Monday morning, you will wear the handkerchief.
You asked me to be, a whole week without seeing you.
A whole week without seeing you, you asked me to be, a whole week without seeing you.
And my heart was feeling, the fatigue of death.
My little fatigue of death I asked to become mad, because I could not have you.
Such a hard week, until I will be able to see you.
The password The password of love
I am asking to the God in Heaven, that on Monday morning, you will wear the handkerchief.
When the moon rises, I am going to see you, when the moon rises, I am going to see you.
When the moon rises, I am going to see you.
I am going to see you, because the sun is shining, and I will lose you, hey!
Because the sun is shining, and I will lose you, hey!
Since I am waiting for God, I am walking the pilgrimage,
I am walking the pilgrimage, because I love you, Rocio!
I like to say the things clearly, and the singing of the pilgrims, the singing of the pilgrims.
I like to say the things clearly, the singing of the pilgrims.
And in this morning it is yours, my pilgrim heart.
My pilgrim heart. The fragrance of green pines and the goldfinch bird,
with the sound of a slight tango. Hey!
Since I am waiting for God, I am walking the pilgrimage, I am walking the pilgrimage,
And it is because I love you, Rocio! Ole!

Ay, you are coming I am going to love you, I am going to love you even though I don´t have Ole
Ay, crazy handkerchief crazy handkerchief

You are not waiting for me and I am not waiting for you either.
Ah, crazy, crazy, crazy handkerchief And I was not allowed to see her
I was not allowed to see her How many wounds I gave you
only God knows, my dear How many wounds I gave you

Come with me Come here

Come with me

Please, don´t show off more,
Because the hardships I am suffering you will need to suffer as well.
the hardships I am suffering you will need to suffer as well.
Ah, when I loved you, it was for your hair.
Ah, I don´t love you, I don´t love you, love you, love you
Ah, when I loved you, it was for your hair.

Gee, gee, gee, you are so pretty Ole, come on! Hey, girl! Ole!

We enjoyed your company today for Supreme Master Television’s 4th anniversary concert, “Gifting Peace.” Please join us tomorrow for part 4 of our all-star celebration. Stay tuned to Supreme Master Television for Words of Wisdom up next after Noteworthy News. May Providence grace your life with bountiful blessings.

First of all, the Supreme Master, what a wonderful genteel lady she is, and you just get her spirit all the way through, and the profound sense of love that she’s emanating out. She’s a very articulate, very gifted lady, and her use of language, it comes so much from her heart, and I really enjoyed it, and I was very, very moved.

I am kind of a warrior guy, so to feel her love and her presence is a really wonderful thing, and she serves as an inspiration for all of us. It’s almost a Jesus, Christian kind of personality that she really puts forth, the turning of the other cheek, relentlessly putting through kindness. I loved her poetry and I look forward to getting to know her better.

I feel fabulous. I feel like I did what I was put on the planet to do, sing for the love of humanity and sing new songs. I'm a born-again Christian and so my scriptures always saying sing to the Lord a new song. I say, "Well, Lord, give me a new song." And He gave me some beautiful ones to sing. Well, the essence of the words, “If love no longer exists, it would be the realm of Death.”

And I do believe that love is stronger than death. The arts are very powerful and they transcend language and culture. And so, when that's what the subject is, the very essence of life, you're doing what you were put here.

The focus of being able to talk to people who are very passionate personally as well as part of a group, for different aspects of our creation like birds, or insects or fish, and certain parts of their beings that go into, for instance make-up, things that I never really think about. And in some cases, some of those elements not only kill the animals, they are not good for you.

Someone who is really looking out for your welfare, will make you aware of the damaging effects it has on surroundings near you that you think are not affecting you, but they do. And that was the most resonating thing that people are here really, for that reason... That makes it a very, very, very powerful and unique experience for everybody involved.

I’m vegetarian and I heard that no animals were harmed during this event, it just speaks to my heart, because I have a little doggie, a little Yorkshire Terrier and I just, I can’t imagine somebody can harm this little animal. And then we saw today this video about how intelligent they are. And it’s just incredible, it opened my eyes in a lot of ways, and I’m happy that I’m vegetarian, and I think it’s everybody’s choice, but I would highly recommend.

Everything is run very professionally. The message is an important one. This is a network that’s on its own and she’s grasped the media of our time and she’s putting it forth with great messages of importance. And you can tell that it’s real, that it comes from a place of great integrity, an extremely mature and visionary one, and it’s a great privilege to be here. Hi, this is Patrick Kilpatrick and you’re watching Supreme Master TV. Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet.

It was just so beautiful and inspiring and it was truly an adventure across the globe. We saw so many different cultures. I just felt like really blessed to be here and be a part of Supreme Master. The way that she was sharing love, it was just so beautiful. We spent there quite a few hours and I felt so inspired and I feel like in a cloud of love. It was just truly, truly a beautiful event.

I see the best talent there is from all over the world. And plus, I see how much people really care and put a lot of heart into this. So it was very, very touching. The way Supreme Master Ching Hai speaks is so plainly and directly, it seems like such common sense that anybody can understand. It speaks directly to me and I think it could speak to so many more people. What struck me is her sense of peace and fairness.

Listen to your heart and I think it will tell you. And what I heard today from Supreme Master, she was saying that we’re all kind and pure inside, and if we do something out of balance, it feels wrong. So if we just really listen to ourselves, we’ll know the right answer.

Supreme Master Ching Hai is obviously a Supreme Master in terms of really being focused and dedicated to studying what is the essence of life and how it should be shared, and how it should be empowering of other people and how it really is the epitome of humanity, well, humanitarianism.

And Supreme Master Ching Hai expresses that in her success. Through art, she paints. She's a lover of animals, she promotes this. The supreme message on her television station and wherever she goes is love one another and love humanity, love the creatures and take care of it.

I get a chance to sing a part with all these fantastic artists and someone who has achieved such greatness in this plane of spirituality, I was included. Hear my part? You're just excited to be a part of it. And I know everybody is. Each one of the artists that I sang with, they’re soloists and stars in themselves and so what was exciting is that, generally, just in the commercial world, there's a competition.

But in the heart world, there's no competition. It's just everybody does the very best that they can and it all comes together in a different kind of dynamic.

Hi, I am Melba Moore, and you are watching Supreme Master Television.

Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet.

Supreme Master, I think we can all embrace your message of love and kindness and forgiveness. But in the case of violence and war, when we say it never has a place, don’t these rights, even in the vegan world, have to be defended sometimes, in the most extreme circumstances?

But the thing is, I would never agree to violence. It doesn’t matter what circumstances. Suppose, people come here and want to take my life, for example. And I have no other choice at all and I just let them, because I will have other life. In the universe, everything will take care of itself in time, if we just let it and if we adhere to the principle of love, meaning that we will not cause harm to anyone, even in self-defense.

Because we forget, whenever we make war with someone, then that moment, we forget the principle of love, we forget ourselves, we cut a part our love away from ourselves. And that’s why we must always forgive, must always love, must always love thy enemy.

I am just blown away at how well put together this is, and how beautiful the stage is, and everything that Supreme Master said really hit home.

Supreme Master Ching Hai always speaks from her heart and today she talked about her compassion for all life and her compassion for animals and how it hurts her to see animals suffer, and that’s why one of the most important reasons that we want to just be vegan, is to promote peace and nonviolence. It’s so much healthier for our planet and that’s what she tries to emphasize, and I really commend this organization.

During the program, for me it was like I’m entering to a new world, a world of kindness, a world of peace and wisdom. I’m Persian. And in Persian mythology, we believe in Mithraism, which is a God of knowledge, commitment and wisdom.

And it was so coming back to me that the essence of spirituality is present here and was really, really inspiring for me to experience this. Tonight was all about the positive and beauty and grace. The dancers, the performers, they’re all so, so graceful tonight. The best of humanity was presented tonight.

There’s so much negativity in the world, yet we have this, everything about this station is so positive and it makes me grateful and so happy to have Supreme Master TV on planet Earth.

She [Supreme Master Ching Hai] has compassion for the whole world, nature, animals, human, and finding the essence of that, that everything that unites the world is love, and pointing that out to the world. It was a beauty, and bringing to the basics what we forget on day to day work, we forget about it. But she brought us to the basics. Don’t forget your neighbor, love each other, be kind to each other, kindness.

Be green and be kind to the nature.

Come on! Come on!

Come on! In the king's palace a horse cane, the horse is neighing, for all Spain. Already Pepe is coming with the coal, the coal rod, I sell it, Already Pepe is coming with the coal, the coal rod, I sell it. Look!

No need to for walking anymore. Look at your face, I pass by You have to pay for it.

Long live the orange Long live the civil guards. Ay! It goes on each side, the road.

It is three in the morning. Leaving the day, Ay! Get up and walk!
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/9333

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos
  Download by Program

A Journey through Aesthetic Realms
Animal World
Between Master and Disciples