Download

"Gifting Peace" - Supreme Master Television's 4th Anniversary Concert, P5/7    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (118MB)    MP4(161MB)  
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Lindsay Wagner, a vegetarian Emmy Award-winning actress.

Hi. I have the pleasure this evening of introducing someone who, for many of us, would instantly recognize his film scores and television themes upon hearing them. Such memorable compositions include “Rocky,” “The Right Stuff,” “The Karate Kid,” and TV shows like “Good Morning America,” “Dynasty,” and “NewsStand: CNN & Time.” These were all composed by one of Hollywood’s most respected and energetic composers and conductors: the Oscar and Emmy Award-winning Mr. Bill Conti.

With soundtracks for more than 120 feature films, TV projects, over 8 million albums and singles have been sold, including Sheena Easton’s hit record, “For Your Eyes Only.” As a conductor, he has traveled the globe working with numerous world-class orchestras, and has served as music director for the Academy Awards an astonishing 19 times.

Honored with an Oscar, three Emmys, and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, recently in June, Mr. Conti served as music director for a grand star-studded event with US President Barack Obama at the famous Ford Theater. On two previous occasions, the legendary artist also created orchestral arrangements and composed music based on Supreme Master Ching Hai’s poetry.

They were performed during a benefit concert at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles and at the Supreme Master Television’s 3rd anniversary celebration. Now, for Supreme Master Television’s 4th anniversary, Mr. Conti has graciously composed two more beautiful melodies from Supreme Master Ching Hai’s poems, “It’s Not Easy To Go” and “When You Said You Love Me.”

These two compositions will be presented by the talented singer, actress, and dancer, Ms. Karen Ziemba. She is a Tony Award- winning performer and one of Broadway’s most versatile and sought-after, especially recognized for her role in a production of “Contact” at the Lincoln Center Theater. Ms. Ziemba’s other Broadway appearances include “Chicago,” “A Chorus Line,” and “Never Gonna Dance,” which garnered the Outer Critics Circle Award and a Tony nomination.

At New York City Opera and regional theaters, she’s played leading roles in many other famous performances. Ms. Ziemba’s magnetic presence has also been seen on television and many other places such as on PBS, NBC’s productions “The Producers,” and Alec Baldwin’s film “Shortcut to Happiness.”

And now without further ado, the world premiere of Mr. Bill Conti’s “It’s Not Easy to Go” followed by “When You Said You Love Me,” with accompaniment by jazz composer Mr. Bill Cunliffe, and flutist Mr. Robert Flockart.

Hallo everyone, I’m so proud and honored to be singing the words tonight of Supreme Master Ching Hai, they are beautiful, beautiful poetry, and I hope she enjoys the music which has been written to accompany her lovely words.

Thank you.

There is a black bird Lonely on the roof. There is a stone Weighing down my heart!

There is a feeling Cold as winter night.
There is a drop of snow Falling softly in my mind!

It’s not that easy It’s not that easy to decide!

There is a far place Where I want to go,
But there is a pride, Which stops me from doing so...

What can I do? What can I do? It’s not that easy It’s not that easy to decide!

I was leaving for the door, But wonder why I looked back once more
It’s not that easy It’s not that easy you know!

I want my freedom! But I love you so! I want to stay but I’m just too bored!
There is memory refusing to fade; Restless all the days, sleepless all the nights

It’s not that easy It’s not that easy to decide!

I’ve been trying hard before, To run away from you (whom) I adore

It’s not that easy It’s not that easy you know! It’s not that easy It’s not that easy to decide
It’s not that easy It’s not that easy to decide It’s not that easy It’s not that easy to go.

And now Mr. Bill Cunliffe.

When you said you love me All sorrow goes away
Like a swan I soar high I fly – I fly – I fly

And you hold my hands tight My heart sings through the night
All the stars shine brightly And the moon dances within me

Can we keep This magic moment! Can we keep This magic moment!
Can we go Where time stands still Where love is forever new
Where our feelings will never end

Never say you’ll leave me I’d feel such loneliness All the night without you, I’ll cry – I’ll cry – I’ll cry

Where our feelings will never end

Never say you’ll leave me I’d feel such loneliness All the night without you, I’ll cry – I’ll cry – I’ll cry

And our feelings will never end

When you said you love me All sorrows go away Like a swan I soar high I fly – I fly – I fly

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Brandi Williams back to the stage with Cameron Alborzian, a British-Persian recognized as the first male supermodel.

Dr. I Nyoman Wenten hails from Bali, a famous Indonesian island highly cultivated in the arts and steeped in Hindu spirituality. Dr. Wenten is a most accomplished traditional artist coming from a family lineage of great performers.

Trained both traditionally as well as formally, he has received his Masters at the California Institute of the Arts, Doctorate from the University of California, Los Angeles. Dr. Wenten has toured all over the globe giving lectures, performing, while also collaborating with a number of noted international artists.

In 1972, Dr. Wenten co-founded Burat Wangi with the late K.P.H Notoprojo, internationally eminent Javanese musician and composer. The ensemble is an authentic Balinese gamelan, an ancient musical ensemble that’s uniquely native to Indonesia.

Based at the California Institute of Arts, Burat Wangi, meaning “fragrant offering,” is widely esteemed for wholeheartedly presenting authentic Balinese music and dance.

First will be the solo mask dance titled “Tari Topeng Keras,” which depicts the might of a prime minister of the past. In this virtuosic Balinese dance form, watch as the dancer makes the mask come alive.

The second performance, “Puspanjali,” features 6 women dancers and portrays an offering to the gods for the Balinese temple dance “Rejang” it’s also a gesture to welcome and bring goodwill to the audience. Dr. I Nyoman Wenten leads the live gamelan musicians. Let us now be transported to a whole new time and space to the glorious and ancient Bali, Indonesia.

We appreciated your company today for Supreme Master Television’s 4th anniversary concert, “Gifting Peace.” Please join us tomorrow for part 6 of our showcase on multi-cultural artistic talent. Stay tuned to Supreme Master Television for Words of Wisdom up next after Noteworthy News. May all God’s creations be cherished and respected.

It was really wonderful. I loved hearing from all these people from different parts of the world. I loved seeing the different cultures represented and the different kinds of voices. It was really beautiful. I really enjoyed it, especially the Balinese dancing.

When you search your soul, what really feels right is where the right and wrong, I think, should come from. And when I realized I didn't need to have another living being killed to keep this body alive, that became my right. That was what I felt was right for me. So it's an evolution.

It's like a convergence of different color, nationalities, religions, and so it's kind of like a limitless room of talent, but it also brings together people of like mind. The message is always there in the poetry and the song is always about love, giving, sharing, which is a reiteration of what we know, but it's always nice to hear.

Supreme Master Ching Hai is such an inspiration. She always speaks from the heart, and of course, I am particularly thrilled by her messages of veganism because after all, it is the best way to save the planet, save ourselves, save the animals is to go green. And the Supreme Master has helped spread that message, and she did it again today more than anybody I know. Thank you, I so appreciate what you’re doing. Thank you so much.

It's amazing, people, all different cultures get together here, and this is the only way we really accomplish peace in this Earth.

Congratulations on Supreme Master TV’s 4th anniversary as well as to Supreme Master Ching Hai. Let’s be veggie lovers. Together we save our planet.

I was especially impressed with Supreme Master Ching Hai’s poetry put to music, it was absolutely stunning and moving, and I felt myself in tears so many times. It was really beautiful!

I thought it was great to be here for this anniversary party. And I agree, the poetry of Master Ching Hai was just beautiful. The amazing musicians that put it together and the composers were just phenomenal, and all the musicians from around the world.

Actually, I was even more moved by Supreme Master Ching Hai’s talk, when she was answering questions. I felt that it was really moving. And even without all the other performances, the trip coming down here was so well worth it to me. It was really very, very touching to me. And I want more, I want more. It really touched me about living peace and being peace, and how important it is for us to come together, and to forgive each other.

And some of the things that she talked about with people who have betrayed trust, like in the adultery scenario that they talked about, the woman who was going to be stoned to death because of adultery. Just the way she put it all into words was very moving to me, so non-judgmental, and that’s the way we all need to be.

I think the concert was unbelievable. I loved all the different cultures coming in and performing. You get to see “love is love.” I liked it. This channel was about positive feelings, and about things that everyone takes for granted, like life, and you don’t take life for granted, you praise it, you celebrate it, and you’re happy with it.

You have gathered top entertainers in the entertainment industry who are lending their voice and are able to bring this message to millions more, and the poetry put to music was so beautiful. I love her books, I love her music, I love her poetry. It inspires me a lot and I’m really appreciative of it. Thank you.

It was very eclectic, very worldly to be able to see a lot of cultures on one stage is something that I always dreamed about. To be able to see a dance, not just in one rhythm, but in over four or five different rhythms, is a testament to how this universe works one heartbeat at a time.

You guys are doing an awesome job. I hope more people, more television stations follow suit, because positivity has no boundaries, and that message of love, what I heard today on stage, and from Supreme Master Ching Hai, I want to see that over and over and over again.

They had so many people representing so many nationalities and the speakers were all vibrant and everybody that attended was just really good souls. It was very unique, very individual and very uplifting, which is what Supreme Master stands for. I’m a fan of Supreme Master Television. And I just think it’s amazing when a new station can actually feature positive stories. When they put something on their station, it really does get seen throughout the globe.

I think her message was very strong and very peaceful. And I, deeply in the bottom of my heart, I believe her. And I think this is a very, very beautiful message for all the world. And because she’s an artist, she’s also a painter, I saw two years ago her book and how beautiful and peaceful is her message.

I hope one day all the leaders in the world get this message and understand any culture is beautiful. Just we have to understand it and this is the language and lack of the communication. If this solved the problem in this part, I think we’re going to have a very peaceful world.

Supreme Master Television is bringing the message of peace and hope and compassion to all, to millions of viewers. I have been amazed, just here in Los Angeles in four short years that you’ve created this international media station that is reaching and teaching so many people.

And in this day where there’s so much animal cruelty, so much human suffering, we need Supreme Master Television to reach and teach people and give them the positive message. I can’t thank you enough for the beautiful message that you’re spreading every day, the hope that you’re bringing in this world, and together we are creating a vegan world.

We really appreciated the stress on vegetarianism, on saving the planet and on environmentalism. Something that is very, very important in these times.

I was very pleased to know that just after 4 years that Supreme Master Television has shown such progress. I see the blessings and I see something on the rise with Supreme Master Television and I just wanted to share that. You're in God's favor.

Looking at her work and understanding like the kind of person that she is, talking about light, talking about vibration, talking about the power of God and to see her words being put into motion, into dance and into the song was extraordinary.

Supreme Master Ching Hai, I honor you. Thank you for having me. Thank you. Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet.

Hi, I'm Lindsay Wagner, and you're watching Supreme Master Television, and lucky to be doing so! Congratulations, Supreme Master Television, on your 4th anniversary. Been 4 years of a beautiful gift to all of us! Thank you so much! Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet! Bless you!

I have a question about a recent human rights incident. (Alright, love.) A woman of age 43 was accused of adultery, and now faces the punishment by law of being stoned to death. (Oh, dear.) The Brazilian president has asked for her asylum in Brazil. Supreme Master, what is your opinion of this?

We all join to beg the government of Iran, give her a second chance to life, because if you ask my opinion, my opinion is forgiveness. Yes. When Jesus was challenged about a person in his lifetime who also so-called committed adultery and people want to stone her to death as well.

And what did Jesus say?

“Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.”

Yes. Let the one who doesn't sin at all ever cast the first stone. Who in the human race doesn’t commit some mistakes, some so-called sin sometimes? But in my opinion, adultery is a mistake that any of the human can sometimes commit. Give people a chance, yes. Because God is love and forgiveness.
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/9335

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos
  Download by Program

A Journey through Aesthetic Realms
Animal World
Between Master and Disciples