Download

"GIFTING PEACE" - Supreme Master Television's 4th Anniversary Concert, P6/7    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (125MB)    MP4(171MB)  
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Trina Parks, the first African American actress in a James Bond film and a proud vegetarian for over 30 years.

Thank you. Really, so glad to be here because being a vegan for a long time, before it was even known around United States, I'm very proud to be a part of this whole event.

She has sold more than 2 million albums in just several years. “I Love You Always Forever,” the first single of her debut album in 1996, soared to the top of the charts in countries around the world and made history as the most-played single ever on radio. Subsequent albums like “Blue Planet” revealed more great singles like “I Could Be the One,” a favorite in Europe, and “Love Him,” which reached the top of the Billboard dance charts in the US.

This global sensation is none other than the gifted Welsh platinum singer and songwriter Ms. Donna Lewis. Her voice of stardom was also heard in the song “At the Beginning,” a duet with Richard Marx for the animated movie “Anastasia.” High profile collaborations and new and exciting albums mark her ongoing successful journey.

Today, we are delighted to have Ms. Donna Lewis share these songs. The first two songs are her musical renditions of Supreme Master Ching Hai’s poems, “Love” followed by “Faded Love.” She will then perform her own song titled “Ireland.” Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Ms. Donna Lewis, accompanied by Mr. Daven Hall on guitar and Ms. J. Marie Hall on bass.

Love is so fiery hot. Love is so icy cold.

Love is like the Inferno. Love is like Paradise.

Why is love so binding? Why is love so free?
Love is stone and rough gravel. Love is silky gold.

Oh, love is like always being needy, But love is like being filled to overflowing.
Love is like a gentle breeze, But love too is like a hurricane!

In the morning, love is still there, And then quietly dies at night.
Like a newly in bloom, short-lived flower, It now drowns amidst the algae!

Love, oh love, Oh, why so graceful? Why so deeply enigmatic?
Life and death arise by virtue of amour...

Love makes us miss each other, But love also wants us
to soon forget. Love is filled with turmoil, Love too is so serene!

Love leaves. Love returns. Love is sweet, Love is burdensome!

Love conveys us to the sky. Love drags us to the abyss.
We wail, We plead, But love still won't release.

Love surrounds us The whole life long...

Love is like the sea. Love is like the mountains.
Love is like green jade. Love is like threads of nebula.

We're lost in the alluring maze. See the hopeless night, See the sunrise.
Forget mortality, Forget our real identity!

A love wretched Torn by calamity…

Thank you so much.

I was very honored to write these two songs with Supreme Master Ching Hai's lyrics. I am a songwriter myself and I write my own lyrics. So this was unusual for me. But I have to say, when I read her poetry, these two songs really spoke to me, especially that one.

I think it's like a universal, beautiful song for the world. And it's my little pop song. is called “Faded Love.” As you can see I'm obsessed with love. This is a slower song. But I have to say, I'm very honored to be here. In fact, when my son saw the DVD of the last show they did, he was watching the Supreme Master speak. And he said to me, "Mum," he's seven, "You have to do that show." I mean, I think really he wanted to meet her. But he really connected with her, which was really beautiful.

I’ve really enjoyed writing these songs. It was a great experience for me as I said. I'm normally very controlling. I write everything myself, but as I say, these two are beautiful lyrics. I have to say thank you to my wonderful members of my band, looking extremely cute. This song is called, "Faded Love."

Oh rivers flowing downstream Carrying for me a few hopes and dreams
You have gone, leaving love barely alive Water ferns aimlessly drif and clouds still float by!

Oh boats that sail to destinations unknown, Leaving me by the bridge, waiting without end.
A day of longing seems like a thousand years, Forest wind howls, starry path abandoned!

How long must I go on searching For some lingering fragrance, remnants of a dream?
Gathered together, not enough to fill a past warm embrace!
Why let youthful eyes turn aloof? Why let youthful eyes turn aloof?

Half a year of flaming passion, now like the setting sun,
Like evaporating ocean foams and storms crashing onto life.
A barren desert of salty sand. A barren desert is left behind.
At nightfall a river of tears floods my lips... floods my lips

How long must I go on searching For some lingering fragrance, remnants of a dream?
Gathered together, not enough to fill a past warm embrace!
Why let youthful eyes turn aloof? Why let youthful eyes turn aloof?

Thank you very much. This next song of mine is off my recent record called “In The Pink,” and it’s called “Ireland.” What was so wonderful when I did this record of mine “In the Pink,” we had a studio in a house in Dublin in Ireland, and we were very lucky, because as you walked outside of the house every day, we had this incredible view of Dublin Bay.

Of course I fell in love with the Irish people. Of course, I’m Welsh, so I would. But the Irish people were wonderful, and the scenery was absolutely stunning, and I was very inspired by this, and this is a song called “Ireland.”

If I could trace the ocean’s face, Ride the waves full of grace,
The joyful sound of happiness The white-winged dove I caress

Dream beneath the wings of love In the floodlight of the moon above I kneel before the heavenly waters

I will go where, wherever you may be Beautiful and rising to me
And I will go running, heady and free, I will go with you wherever you may be.

I will go where no man treads, Where magic dreams and jeweled streams
Hold the key that I believe is wealth to me Slip into a stranger’s hands
The ancient wonder of the land, I love from birth to heavenly waters

I will go where, wherever you may be
Beautiful and rising to me I will go running, heady and free,
I will go with you wherever you may be.

These things, the pathways worn, These moments held…

Thank you very much.

That was amazing. We’re getting such wonderful representation of music from all over the world.

Long, long ago, for seven days, water was poured from golden pitchers at the temple in Jerusalem accompanied by a song and dance, all in ecstatic celebration. As the Earth is blessed with water, so are all the Earth’s inhabitants blessed as well.

For nearly 3 decades the Keshet Chaim Dance Ensemble has been dedicated to celebrating the peace-loving heart of Jewish and Israeli culture...

Hooray.

(Hooray! My people) …by blending contemporary and folk dance traditions. Please enjoy this exuberant performance by Keshet Chaim Dance Ensemble, titled “Simchat Bet Ha Shoeva.”

draw water will joyously the springs of salvation
draw water will joyously the springs of salvation

Thank you for being with us for today’s Supreme Master Television’s 4th anniversary concert, “Gifting Peace.” Please join us tomorrow for the final part of our joyful celebration. Words of Wisdom is up next after Noteworthy News here on Supreme Master Television. Blessed be all who lead a dignified and compassionate way of life.

It's just wonderful to see a program that has all cultures together. Not thinking of who you are, what name you are, what color you are, where you come from. It's just that loving of all cultures being together, showing what they can do, it’s talent and just being vegetarian and vegans, loving and knowing that this is from the earth up.

She’s [Supreme Master Ching Hai] so prolific, it’s pretty amazing. And then these two particular songs really spoke to me, “Faded Love” I just immediately thought, this is very descriptive, beautiful about rivers and all, you know, faded love, of course, but all about nature and I had this very atmospheric piece that I wanted to write for that.

And then “Love,” I just read that and as I was writing that song it just became, I think it would be a great pop song actually, because it’s just such a universal song about love, I mean, love is everything. “Love makes us miss each other but love also wants us to forget. Love is a gentle breeze, but love it also turmoil. Love can be serene.” It was just a beautifully descriptive song about love.

Well, I’ve heard her speak before and it’s always a beautiful message. I’m somewhat familiar with Sound and Light that she teaches and recommends. And the meditation is just a beautiful philosophy for living life, and reaping the benefits for the next life. Master Ching Hai has an incredible message that people should pay attention to and reap the benefits.

I thought the concert was lovely. It was very energetic. It was very alive. It was very colorful. It just puts you in this every meditative state. Supreme Master had a great message about living a vegan lifestyle, about embracing love, being at one with God. Her message was when we’re at one with God and with love and with peace, then the world will become a better place. And so, overall, it was a great message from her.

We are happy to be here and to represent Israel. Congratulations to Supreme Master Television.

Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet!

Supreme Master Ching Hai’s poem with the vibrational frequencies of the music and her words, it just makes you feel, it lifts you, you feel like you’re just enveloped in the sea of love. And of course, the woman who sang it, Liz Callaway, had such an amazing voice, and it made us all feel like we were just on the same note, so it was very exciting.

Animals have souls, they have consciousness. Who are we as humans to really say that our consciousness and our soul means more than any other being on this planet, in any other universe for that matter? So I mean, I just really, really dig (agree with) Supreme Master Ching Hai’s message and I really like what she had said today about just peace.

And even when you’re like in a position where you’re facing your life being threatened, to just like know that you’re protected divinely on another level. We can always have another life. We can always go to Heaven whenever that may be. But to be violent towards any living being on this planet is not something that serves us or our Earth.

Supreme Master Ching Hai has a very earthy and loving and God-like quality to all of her poems and herself, herself in general. She is that. And she is about love and I, love her feelings about the war and I have been in war. And you don't need war if you had that love for each other. We try to promote that as much as we can, as earthy and loving, God-like people.

Well, it was very moving to be in a group of people who are so positive and who care about the things that I care about in the world, who care about making a better planet, about really bringing peace on Earth, about fighting back against animal cruelty, going vegan.

So, usually I feel like I’m kind of the lone vegan in the world and swimming upstream and so it’s really nice to be with a group of like-minded people. Supreme Master Television, congratulations on four outstanding years!

I think it’s absolutely a wonderful, wonderful program. It was very professionally done. There was a lot of humor. There was a lot of seriousness. And I think it’s a testament to what the Supreme Master is doing. She’s doing an absolutely marvelous job and it’s an honor to be here. She said a lot of very, very profound things, which actually affected the way I will now think of things.

She talked about a few things to basically say, as long as you’re dealing honestly from the heart and with love, you’ll be able to get along through anything. But she said it very uniquely, she said it profoundly and sometimes that can sound trite, but this didn’t. This was very, very sincere and uplifting.

It’s an absolutely amazing organization of people that run on pure love, pure spiritual energy and the vibrational frequency, when you walk in it makes you feel so healthy inside, it makes you feel so good. I want to congratulate, but I also want to thank Supreme Master Ching Hai and everyone at Supreme Master TV for being able to bring all the love, spiritual energy, the enlightenment, the words of wisdom, and this message, to the world, because we need it, the world needs it.

Hi, I’m Spice Williams-Crosby, and you’re watching Supreme Master Television. And I am here to say, Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet!

Congratulations to Supreme Master Ching Hai, to the Supreme Master Television. Thank you so much for doing such good for all. Hi, my name is Trina Parks. You're watching Supreme Master Television. Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet!

Hi I’m Donna Lewis and I want to congratulate Supreme Master Ching Hai on the 4 year anniversary. You’re doing an amazing job, keep up the good work! I have a young boy and the environment and our world is so important, so, well done.

Hi, I’m Donna Lewis and most of you will probably remember my song “I Love You Always Forever.” “I love you always forever,” and you’re watching Supreme Master Television.

Yes, I was wondering if you could talk briefly about why you feel it’s important to be loving and kind?

God is love, God is kindness. So, because we are God, we are the children of God, therefore we are God, even though some of us don't know it, but we are God. So in any case, if we want to be God-like or near God, nearer to Godhood, we must be loving and kind because we are nearer to the God quality.

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Donna! Happy birthday to you!

That is so lovely, that’s so sweet. Thank you everybody!

Master Ching Hai, why is it that so much of your network focuses on animal and vegetarian issues? Why is that important to you?

If anyone sees all this truth behind that piece of meat, or behind some cosmetic product, we will just cannot bear, we just cannot bear. And I cry so much over the animals’ suffering, and I just had to do something, I just had to do something in order to rescue the animals and hence, rescue us, the humans.

We are bringing our planet into a climate emergency right now. And that’s why we have to change this; we must change it in order to save ourselves. Even not to talk about the animals, we have to save our planet for us, for the children.

Amazing!

I was looking at it with my daughter and I was like "Man, I feel so much better." And I didn't realize it was just because there was nothing negative in any picture, it was real.

It's amazing. That is the most beautiful vegan buffet I've ever seen.

Supreme Master Ching Hai... so it's all inspirational stories, people making a difference.
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/9336

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos
  Download by Program

A Journey through Aesthetic Realms
Animal World
Between Master and Disciples