Download

Sunyogi Umasankar: Becoming Food-free through Sun Yoga - P3/3 (In Hindi)    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (51MB)    MP4(69MB)  
This program discusses the possibility of breatharianism, or living without eating food, and is not a full instruction. For your safety, please do not attempt to cease eating without proper expert guidance.

For your safety, please do not attempt to cease eating without proper expert guidance.

Today’s Between Master and Disciples – “Sunyogi Umasankar: Becoming Food-free through the Practice of Sun Yoga” – will be presented in Hindi and English, with subtitles in Arabic, Aulacese (Vietnamese), Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech-Slovak, English, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Mongolian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Russian, Spanish and Thai.

In scriptures, the human body is often referred to as the temple of God. Yet, it is quite an uncommon privilege for any soul to attain this sacred abode that houses the Divine, as it is truly a blessing to be reborn as a human being. On several occasions, Supreme Master Ching Hai has spoken about the rarity of this phenomenon:

To be reincarnated in the human world is hard. You have to have enough Human Quality. You have to have affinity with the parents and with the society, with the people around which you are born. Very difficult. To be a human, you need some merit. You have done something good in the past in order to be able to pick a human birth.

As a living temple of God, the human body is fully equipped with miraculous wonders that can be awakened in those who are spiritually conscious and have complete faith in the Creator of all life. Inedia, Latin for “fasting,” is the human ability to live without food. Since time immemorial, there have always been individuals who can sustain themselves on prana, or the vital life force. Through the grace of the Providence, inediates, people who follow a food-free lifestyle, can draw the energy from nature to nourish themselves:

They live on the chi from the ground, or from the forest, and from the sun and from the air. They make use of all that. Or they live on love, on faith alone. These individuals are known as breatharians(pranarians or inediates), solarians, or waterians, and they come from all walks of life, from different cultures, and all corners of the world.

Indeed, the possibilities and miracles in this life as our benevolent Creator has designed for us are endless; we only need to connect within to recognize our abounding largess as God’s children. Supreme Master Ching Hai has lovingly recommended a weekly series on Supreme Master Television to introduce those individuals of the past and present who have chosen to live food-free on Earth. May their spiritual stories enthrall you; may hearts be opened, and horizons be expanded.

We now invite you to join us for the final part of our 3-part program, “Sunyogi Umasankar: Becoming Food-free through the Practice of Sun Yoga,” on Between Master and Disciples.

The sun is the ultimate source of all the living beings, all the living source. So the sun can help us in all aspects. The sun energy, when we are gazing through the pineal gland, that energy charges our each and every cell, when it is passing through each and every cell, where the toxins are, where the blockage are, that blockage energy will be discharged by the sun cosmic energy.

Sunyogi Umashankar is one of India’s most well-known sun gazers. A native from Calcutta, he developed an early interest in yoga and meditation. Although educated as a scientist, at the age of 18, he decided to spend a part of his life walking through every state of India to spread the message of “Universal Unity, Peace and Brotherhood.”

Umashankar Ji started his practice of Sun Yoga in 1995 while staying at the Sri Aurobindo Ashram in Pondicherry, South India. Soon, he noticed that his hunger was dissipating, and after one year of practicing Sun Yoga, he abstained from food entirely and lived solely on the sun’s energy for four months. From 1996 to 2007, Umashankar Ji ate only once a month or once every few months, and only when he felt that he shouldn’t refuse the food which was offered to him by pure-hearted devotees. Recently, he has completed a two-year retreat high in the Himalayas and has returned to the world to continue teaching Sun Yoga. When Sunyogi Umsankar first started his practice of sun gazing in 1995, he was surprised that after three days his sight became so sharpened that he was suddenly able to see water molecules.

On the third day I was able to see water molecules, small, small water molecules. Then I felt “How I can see the water molecules, am I dreaming?” Then I rolled my eyes very hard, very hard, and again watched. No, there were the same things, that means I was not dreaming. Then I just pinched myself, “Yes, I’m not dreaming, so how it could be?” And for knowing that, at night time I was sitting on the seashore for meditation, looking for the solution, how it could be, and suddenly, in deep meditation I saw my own brain, the cerebrum, cerebellum, and pineal gland, how the internal work is going on, I saw there.

How 2% of brain we are using, and all the external technology we’ve got developed, so 2% of the brain is the external brain and 98% of the brain is our internal brain. There is an internal technology. We are not able to use that internal technology. I saw Galileo standing there, and how Galileo was arising the thought to get the discovery of the telescope. Then I got interested, “That 2% of the brain has created that telescope and our 98, 100% of the brain is higher than this telescope. So my vision power is much better than the telescope, so that’s why it (the water molecules) could be visible.”

In addition to enhancing one’s vision, as is the case with Sunyogi Umansankar, practitioners of Sun Yoga discuss how the practice has enhanced their lives.

I am Youngka from Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur. Three years ago, I had a nasty liver problem and the doctor told me it’s about 80% damaged. On that day I was very down. I went back home, I watched a documentary channel and discovered about sun meditation. After the 10-day course, I was not feeling sick or had any disturbance on myself. Feel energetic now, already for the past three years.

I think that the most important benefit is that it makes me a happier person and I smile more.

In a videoconference with Supreme Master Television, Supreme Master Ching Hai also spoke about the many benefits that the sun brings, including the potential for one to become food-free through sun gazing.

I myself love the sun. I adore the sun. I could stay in the sun all day, and if it is too hot I just cover a little bit with the cloth. I could look at the sun, midday even; it doesn’t hurt me.

It regulates, or it screens a little bit so that my eyes won’t hurt. The sun is a beautiful being. I love the sun forever. I love the sun a lot, and the sun loves us forever. Remember I told you how I feel better in a tent than in a big house? (Yes.) I still do. Why? Because more contact with the sun, more shining through and less restriction. Because the tent is very small, when you sit in the tent, even if you are not outside in the sun, the sun shines through. You feel happier.

If you gaze into the sun about 10 or so minutes in the morning, early morning, when the sun just rises, and 10 or so minutes – more or less… more, not less – in the evening, when the sun sets. Some people do that so they don't have to eat anymore, okay? (Yes.) And health benefits, you know already; I told you. If we go sunbathing, it cures many illnesses and even cures our psychological misalignment and also depression and all that. You see, some countries with less sun, they feel less happy than the countries with a lot of sun.

Sunyogi Umasankar shared with us the knowledge of the 29 chakras and the different stages on the path of Sun Yoga. This knowledge had been revealed to him by the immortal master Mahavatar Babaji during Sunyogi Umasankar’s stays in the Himalayas.

In the samadhi stage, at that time the mind force is higher than the gravitation force, so at that time our body weight would be negative. Easily, our life force will come out from the body, but our subconscious mind will be connected, so we will not die but the doctor will check, our pulse will be dead. We are dead, the doctor will declare, but still we are alive, we can come back. So “sama-adhi” means we are inside and outside, we are the microcosm and macrocosm. We got connection, so we make the balance – so that’s called enlightened. But Sun Yoga not only stops in the enlightened stage, Sun Yoga is started from there. Yoga is the connection between the soul and the supreme soul, from the inner cosmos to the universal cosmos. At that time, only we got connection with the universe. So, Sun Yoga is started from there, and there are so many higher, higher stages.

A medical investigation conducted by the Kaivalyadhama Research Institution in Lonavla, India, concluded that Sunyogi Umashankar’s overall physical fitness level remained unchanged after a period of being food-free and that he “had achieved a substantial control over his heart activity.”

The stage when we are just after samadhi, that is the Amrit chakras - means we can conquer our hunger, then we can conquer our thirst also. That is called Jivanmukta chakras. After that we can get a “diseaseless” body – means there will be no disease. After that is the Paramhansa stage – means everywhere will be equal. At that time, we will not be disturbed anywhere. That is the Paramhansa stage. Then the Swatana stage, means no enemy, including the animals. Then the Amar chakra, means our body can be immortal; it’s possible.

Some people of the scientific mind are thinking how it could be possible. You see, the environmental vibration and the body-mind vibration will be equal. At that time, the environment cannot disturb our life force, so the life force will not be destroyed by the environmental energy. So that’s why this body, we can keep it a much longer time. That’s called the immortal body. So as Maha Avatar (Babaji), from whom I learned that, he is still alive; he is minimum 1500 years old and he gave me darshan in the Himalayas twice. And he came through the light and the light started vibrating and after that vibration he came out in the physical body, and his body was alive – and his eyes, there were movement, his smiling face – and he gave me all this knowledge of the 29 chakras, what I’m now explaining here. And he gave me

that creation law of the universe and why creation was started and what mistakes we are doing, why global warming that we created. All the creation laws, and how the mistakes could be solved also – everything Babaji has taught me. So that’s why I’m very grateful. I’m very thankful to Maha Avatar Babaji who taught me, actually it is his knowledge. So after that, slowly, slowly we can get connection totally with the sun and moon. So, the enlightened stage is the very beginning stage for the Sun Yoga. “Enlightened stage” means when our inside cosmic light and the universal cosmic light become one, got balance, peaceful.

Our sincere thanks to Sunyogi Umasankar for sharing his experience of living food-free through the practice of Sun Yoga, as well as promulgating worldwide the rediscovered age-old knowledge of Sun Yoga. May your mission to uplift the consciousness of humanity by sharing the sun’s benefits continue to be blessed with much success.

Thank you, cherished viewers, for joining us for today’s episode of Between Master and Disciples. Now, please stay tuned to Supreme Master Television for Good People, Good Work, right after Noteworthy News. May the wonders of the inner and outer universe lead you towards a reunion with your divine Self.

For more information on Sunyogi Umasankar, please visit or Literature on Living Food-free

With a strong will, she accepted everything to demonstrate her love for him. A ‘spouse of blood', she mystically relived Christ's passion and offered herself as a victim for sinners, receiving strength from the Eucharist: this became her only source of nourishment for the final 13 years of her life.

Tune in to Supreme Master Television on Sunday, March 20, for our program, “Alexandrina Maria da Costa: Thirteen Years without Food,” on Between Master and Disciples.

Tune in to Supreme Master Television today for our program, “Alexandrina Maria da Costa: Thirteen Years without Food,” on Between Master and Disciples.

Vegan now is also the future. We have to look into the future.

Tune in to Supreme Master Television on Friday, March 11, for the discussion with Supreme Master Ching Hai titled “Human Nature Should Be Loving and Kind” on Between Master and Disciples.

Tune in to Supreme Master Television today for our program, “Human Nature Should Be Loving and Kind,” on Between Master and Disciples.

Spiritual Blessing Lines are pure essence of blessing to bless the whole planet. But we have destroyed too many, yes. Now there are some left over, I’m trying to fix it, to strengthen and to lengthen or to complete it, close whatever possible, whenever possible, so that we can keep the planet for a little longer, until humans change into a more compassionate, natural lifestyle. Because humans’ nature should be loving and kind.

Tune in to Supreme Master Television on Friday, March 18, for the discussion with Supreme Master Ching Hai titled “Human Nature Should Be Loving and Kind” on Between Master and Disciples.

Tune in to Supreme Master Television today for our program, “Human Nature Should Be Loving and Kind,” on Between Master and Disciples.

Why are human beings made in the image of God? The reason why it is said that we are made in the image of God – because we have 100% God Quality.

Tune in to Supreme Master Television Monday, March 14, for part 1 of a 12-part videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai titled “Breatharianism, God Quality, and Ways a Master Helps Humanity” on Between Master and Disciples.

Tune in to Supreme Master Television today for our program, “Breatharianism, God Quality, and Ways a Master Helps Humanity,” on Between Master and Disciples.

The humans who practice Quan Yin Method definitely, sooner or later, they will go to the Fifth Level where they can attain the highest GQ (God Quality) possible.

Join us on Supreme Master Television on Monday, March 21, for part 3 of the videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai titled “Breatharianism, God Quality, and Ways a Master Helps Humanity” on Between Master and Disciples.

Tune in to Supreme Master Television today for our program, “Breatharianism, God Quality, and Ways a Master Helps Humanity,” on Between Master and Disciples.
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/9386

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos
  Download by Program

A Journey through Aesthetic Realms
Animal World
Between Master and Disciples