Download

The Truth About Merits: How to Gain or Lose Them - P8/13 July 7, 2010 Los Angeles, CA, USA    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (36MB)    MP4(49MB)  
Hi, Master. How much blessing does a country get when Supreme Master TV airs a program about the country or a cooking show from that country, and how does that help the country?

How much? You always ask “how much, how much” – how can you count the blessing? Of course if you air something about the country, then somehow that country has the blessing and lifts up a little, okay? (Yes, Master.)

It helps in different ways. When Master specifies to focus on a country during programming, is it to prevent a catastrophe in that country or is it to give the country more merits to influence the world?

I told you, in different ways, but just one cooking show is not enough, or one show is not good enough. But the thing is that if some countries are so much down and so much in trouble and suffering, then of course I would like to remind the world that the people who live in that country are also human beings: they have culture, they have diversity, they have a spiritual mind and they have a good heart, they have music, they have poetry, they have romance, they have love just like everywhere else. So if we air something about that country,

it’s just to bring people into focus about that country. Maybe to see the good point, the positive point of that country and reconsider more benefit to help that country to elevate, or to be less suffering or to stop the war, or to have more peace, for example, you understand?

Also for that country, for the people of that country themselves, to remind themselves, to remember that they have a great cultural heritage, they have a spiritual background, they are someone like everyone else; and they would wake up. If they are not waking up, if they want war, they’d probably reconsider more peace, and they would be more proud of themselves, they would be more confident of themselves, and then they would rethink of what to do for their country, for their future. Do you understand? So it goes both ways. Yes, that’s very beautiful. Thank you so much for your guidance.

Yes, that’s why we air them. We really appreciate it. You’re welcome, love. I wish there will be more benefit, more peace, and more love for those countries, and because people, they suffer too much. In some country, they suffer more than other countries, and my heart cannot bear. So whatever we can help them, we do it. Yes, okay? Yes, Master.

Thank you so much. Yes, because I love them, I love the people. It’s not just talking – I can never put it into words. I don’t really like to put it into words, to say I love the people, but that’s the way I feel. Thank you for your love, thank you. No, thank you for helping.

We’re both doing it. Thank you. Thank you so much for the opportunity to be of some use to your work. Yes, that’s what we are here for. (Yes) All of us, our group, our group. Yes, I have another question: Countries that have once ruled over other countries or have great influence over others, for example France and African nations, when we do programs on them, does it have a greater effect? Well, it’s the same, love, it’s the same. It just depends on the karmic background and depends on the affinity.

It’s not like one country has more privilege than other countries because of their greater influence or anything like that. Any country, so-called “great,” is how that country helps other lesser countries to develop, to become equal with them, to respect the other countries’ heritage and help them to stand on their feet, help them in time of trouble, help them to be better and better all the time, help other countries, yes? Whichever country that helps other countries in the most sincerity and effective way, that country is a great country and has great influence. Otherwise I don’t know – name or size or prestige, that doesn’t count, okay? (Yes. Thank you, Master.) You’re welcome.

Master, I have another question. The internet has been such an indispensible tool for Supreme Master Television. Was it invented at this period mainly for the spreading of your teachings? No. No, no, no. I wish. But it’s invented due to the merit of the whole humanity, and especially the spiritual-minded people who have brought many inventions from different planets into our own in order to better facilitate a more comfortable life for the humans on this planet. (Yes.) We cannot say it’s all for us actually, to be honest. Yes. Yes, Master. Very good.

Okay, another one: Do extraterrestrials who watch Supreme Master Television, watch it in order to gain merits? And how much merit do they earn? Okay, okay. I have it somewhere. Somebody asked it, but I told you, I will run you a list later, okay? Yes, very good. Thanks, Master. Yes, okay. Okay. I think a lot of merit, a lot for one hour.

Okay, another one: How much merit does the world need to interact with other galaxies or planets? Do you think we will be able to see it in our lifetime? Maybe, you pray… maybe. The way it is right now, we have a hard time earning merit to keep our world to survive, okay? (Yes.) And if we are worthy, they will come and contact us. Wonderful. Very good, thank you. Okay.

Hallo, Master. (Hallo.) Hi. In order for someone to open a vegan restaurant, is it by destiny or merits? Do we need to have enough merits in the first place to open a veg restaurant and if so, then how much? Well, you just try. You never know how much merit you have, enough or not, okay? Let’s put it this way, if you have enough money, just open it and then you’ll see how much merit you have. Yes, Master. Sounds good. Yes.

Because if you don’t have enough merit and you open the restaurant, then you will have it later. You’ll have merit later. Yes, Master. And I was wondering: Is there a difference in merits earned by opening a Loving Hut versus a regular vegetarian or vegan restaurant? Loving Hut has more merit. If a vegetarian restaurant airs Supreme Master Television on their television, but not under the Loving Hut name, is that more merits? Yes, if you air Supreme Master TV, of course, there is more merit. Only if they watch Supreme Master Television, if they are awakened by the Master’s lecture, and they go and seek more spiritual practice, guidance, then they will earn more spiritual merit, they will benefit more. I mean, the real benefit is spiritual merit. Yes, Master. The reason why Loving Hut has more merit than most – I don’t say all of the other vegetarian restaurants, but most – is because we are inspired truly by the intention to serve the world and to save the planet and by compassion for the animals, you see? We are not much into earning money; it’s not our motive. That’s why it’s more meritorious, okay? Yes, Master. But if any other vegetarian restaurants, they have the same motive, then they also will earn the same merit. Yes? Yes, Master. Hallo, Master. The question is: There is a rumor that if one opens a Loving Hut that they can go to the Fifth Heaven. Is this true? If that were true, I’d tell you guys “go quit, don’t meditate, and don’t do Supreme Master TV, don’t do anything. Go open a Loving Hut right now.” You think it’s true? No. No. That’s blackmail. It’s not true. It’s not true. We open a Loving Hut not because we want merit, not because we want to go to the Fifth or Seventh or whatever Heaven. We open it because we want to save the world, because we feel sorry for the animals, we feel sorry for the humans who are not aware of the detrimental effect of poisonous meat, as well as of the destruction to the world. That’s why we open a Loving Hut restaurant; anything else we don’t even consider, okay? Yes, Master. Right. Meditate. It will bring you to the Fifth Level, nothing else. (Yes, Master.) I told you, make no mistake that if you open a Loving Hut restaurant, if you work for Loving Hut, if you do charity, if you hand out SOS flyers, if you work for Supreme Master TV, if you pay for anything to help others, then you will go to a higher level – no, no, no! These are different merits, okay? Yes, Master. These are physical merits, and it's just a good job, and a good job that generates merit like any other good job. But we do it with the best intention to save people, to save the animals, to awaken compassion in all living beings, then that is the merit of it.
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/9482

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos
  Download by Program

A Journey through Aesthetic Realms
Animal World
Between Master and Disciples