Download

Sounds of the Prairie: Inner Mongolia’s Music and Dance (In Inner Mongolian)    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (41MB)    MP4(54MB)  
Today’s Enlightening Entertainment will be presented in Mongolian and Chinese, with subtitles in Arabic, Aulacese (Vietnamese), Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Mongolian, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Thai.

Greetings graceful viewers, and welcome to Enlightening Entertainment. Living a peaceful life on the Heaven-like prairie where the beauty of nature merges with the arts, the Mongolians are natural-born singers and dancers. Through singing and dancing, they tell stories of their glorious heritage and express their deep affection towards Heaven, nature, and all beings. Today, please join us as we present enchanting musical performances from Inner Mongolia by the greatly talented and famous Inner Mongolia National Song & Dance Troupe of Hohhot, China.

The Mongolian Long Song is a genre of Mongolian folk song, featuring slow rhythms and long melodies that give a meditative feel. With twists and turns, Long Song singers express themselves freely about their innermost feelings. Today, Long Song has become Mongolia’s precious cultural heritage and is considered to be the “living fossil of pastoral music.” Now, let’s enjoy a Mongolian Long Song titled “The Golden-Winged Larks.”

The golden-winged larks singing in the sky One who most cares for us O my most cherished parent

Next, we will listen to another Mongolian Long Song, titled “Patriarch Genghis Khan,” which praises the founder and emperor of the Mongol Empire, Genghis Khan. In the beginning of the song, we can hear a special style of singing created by the Mongolians, Khoomei, or throat singing, which is inscribed on the Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity by the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). Khoomei performers can create multiple pitches at the same time using their vocal cord.

The holy spirit of Patriarch Genghis Khan Is the great wisdom and blessing from the Creator. In this miraculous Mongolian Plateau We will have eternal peace and happiness.

The fragrance of the Mongolian prairie permeating in the air has inspired lovers throughout the ages. The vast grassland, blossoming flowers, blue sky and white clouds are all the silent witnesses of tender love. Next, let’s enjoy a song titled “I’ll Go See the Prairie with You,” sung in Chinese.

Because we have affinity in this life I now have a wish.
In the season when the grassland is most beautiful, I’ll go see the prairie with you
To see the green grass To see the blue sky And the gently flying clouds
With my longing I will go see the grassland with you
When the sun is bright I will go see the grassland with you
Let’s keep the love in our hearts

Mongolian singing is often accompanied by Morin Khuur, the Horse Head Fiddle. Carved like a horse’s head on the top, the Morin Khuur can be played as a solo instrument as well. In the following piece, the sounds of the Morin Khuur portray the picture of thousands of horses running over the vast grassland.

Mongolian music is loved wherever it is performed around the world.

Also, we feel very happy in our heart. We really love it very much.

The two performers have said what I would like to say. Finally, wishing you well-being and happiness, all Mongolian people who live in every corner of the world.

Our appreciation, brilliant Mongolian artists of the Inner Mongolia National Song & Dance Troupe, for sharing and preserving such beautiful music and charming dances. May the distinguished Mongolian performing arts flourish as a beacon of beauty and grace in our world.

Noble viewers, we enjoyed your presence on today’s Enlightening Entertainment. Coming up next is Words of Wisdom, after Noteworthy News, here on Supreme Master Television. May your days be filled with melodious music from Heaven.
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/9529

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos
  Download by Program

A Journey through Aesthetic Realms
Animal World
Between Master and Disciples