Download

The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master - P5/14 August 1, 2010 Los Angeles, California, USA    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (38MB)    MP4(51MB)  
So, breatharian, raw, waterian, whatever you do, if you feel fine with it, please do it, but don’t forget to meditate on the Light and the Sound because that is your Self, that is the connection with your higher Self. You have to keep the connection.

I have to be concrete. For example, a person who doesn’t do any meditation on the Light and Sound or anything, just becomes breatharian, then he will not reach the Fifth Level.

So, do what you like, it’s your life, but be connected with your original Self, with the Light and the Sound – that is God-self, that is your Self. Yes, Master. Thank you. You’re welcome. Also a different question. Are there any other qualities such as Noble Quality, Loving Quality, Human Quality, and Deep Quality that you could share with us? Are the qualities related to each other? Yes, yes, they are related to some degree. For example, if a person has a good DQ (Deep Quality), then chances are he or she also has high LQ (Loving Quality), NQ (Noble Quality). Yes, Master.

If there are any other Qs, I will tell you later. Right now, I am queuing for many jobs and we already have many Qs, so we must need to improve on them already. Okay? All right. We’d love to hear if there’s any more. If there’s any more Q, I will also dig it out and tell you. Thank you. But I am sure if we have a good Deep Quality, like positive quality inside, and very good goodness inside, and we have Loving Quality and we have Noble Quality, then that should be enough already. Yes. Also, you have mentioned that for these qualities as humans, we have the opportunity to raise the percentages. From your previous conference with us, it seems like the best way to gain spiritual merit and be liberated is through meditation.

But for the qualities, it seems like it’s more through physical actions that we can improve, like doing good work or being benevolent or acting in a noble way. Is this a correct understanding, Master? Or are there any other ways to improve our qualities? Both. Both, yes. Together with devoted, correct concept and meditation method, you will be able to correct and raise your quality to a higher standard. I see. Thank you.

So, it’s just constantly trying to improve ourselves and… Yes, try to. Try to always lean to the goodness side, to the noble side, then you won’t go wrong. All right. And is there any way that we can tell what level our qualities are? Or if you are improving in them at all? If you meditate well you can see it. But if not, at least you can check yourself in your heart.

If you do something good and you don’t feel regret about whatever you do – you can face yourself in the mirror – then you know you are on the right track and you know that all your qualities are in balance. I see. That’s true. And what about the animals? I mean, we know that they also have all these qualities, do they have a chance at all in this world to elevate themselves, like consciously, or is it just through the grace of God that they get elevated? The animals, they do have a chance sometimes to elevate their quality as well. Like dogs, they go out rescue people or they rescue their family, etc., etc., these are the chances that they have, okay? Yes. Yes, Master.

But the animals don't have that many chances, as we humans do, you see? We humans can choose to have chances, even. But animals, it’s not easy for them to choose any chance to do that. So, as long as we have a human body we should choose to do good, okay? I understand. Right. So, as humans we can actually help animals by giving them a chance to serve like that? No, we have a chance to rescue ourselves, to save ourselves, to elevate ourselves. And the animals, of course, if they have a chance, then let them. If they don't…

How many dogs can you give a chance to go rescue people, tell me. All right. Thank you, Master. Welcome, lovey. One more question. Do these different qualities still affect the soul when we are not in the physical world anymore? Yes, yes, it does. They do. They do affect us. That's why we have to be good while we are still in this physical body, because we bring them with us for review at the time of death. And we will know everything that we did even though nobody else knows, and that will affect us. Nobody will judge us, but we, ourselves, because we are God, we are fairness, we are goodness. So if we know we did something wrong, we will judge ourselves. Okay? I see. Thank you, Master.

We will be in suffering because of that. Reincarnate or not, where and what being, etc., etc., we will create all that so that we can improve, so that we can make up for the things that we have done, the bad things that we have done. Yes, Master. But it's very difficult to reincarnate and then do the good things again because when we come back, the bad karma (retribution) is even heavier. So it's better to do it now. Whatever we can do, do it now in this lifetime, yes? Yes, Master. Okay. Thank you so much. You're welcome, my love. Hi, Master. Hi. How much loving quality do some of the Supreme Master TV staff have here? Oh, okay. You ask for it. Okay. Now, the lowest of you guys there would be 20% of Loving Quality and the highest one of you there would be 70%, inside headquarters or outside, okay?

Not just there – outside also, the people who work for Supreme Master TV outside. Right. What about the average, Master? Okay, the average is between 70% and 20%, so you level it out how much. Okay, thank you, Master. You're welcome.

On a Between Master and Disciples show that aired recently on Supreme Master Television, you said that Master Mahavira had the most Loving Quality compared to any other Master that had been on Earth. Master, how much Loving Quality do you have in this present lifetime?

You really want to know? Yes! It’s embarrassing to talk about myself. Please, Master. Yes, we’d like to know, Master. Please tell us. Oh, okay. Let's ask Heaven if I can disclose to you, or how much. Just one second. Okay.

Wow, my God. It’s about some 40 million. That's according to Heaven report. I have no idea.

It’s too many, many zeros. Are you happy with that now? Happy? Yes, yes. Is it like you explained, Master, that Masters could have some more Loving Quality but they sacrifice it to help humans so that they can develop more easily?

Yes, it probably depends on the need at that time, yes? Right. Because, for example, at that time, if the situation is difficult and the Master cannot deliver many people or cannot do his teaching activities openly or easily, then his Loving Quality, he will not bring too much down or he will not use much, therefore he doesn't have much, okay? Okay.

Could you talk a little bit more about that, Master? They have the ability to bring it down or leave it in Heaven? Yes, yes, of course. Okay, also they bring it down according to need. Like, for example, they use it to how much and then they will bring more and more all the time. Okay. (Yes.) Okay, thank you, Master. Yes. Just like money in the bank. Right, right. Okay. You don't take all the whole account with you even if you have a billion dollars in there, you just take how much; you use it, okay? Yes, Master.

So some billionaires, they just take like $100 or $10,000 in their pocket all the time just to use like change and pocket money, and that's all they use every day or every month. But some billionaires, they do charity, they help the poor and the needy, so they bring their money from the bank out a lot and a lot all the time. Right. Thank you, Master. You're welcome. Thank you. Master, can I ask you one more question about that? Sure, sure. Have you sacrificed your status and gone slower to help us more? I did go slow, but I’m still fast. I'm still fast so that I keep afloat at least, okay? Okay, Master. Thank you. Because if I'm not afloat, then I cannot help anybody.

I don't mind being sick or being dead even, but if I need to be afloat, then I have to keep a little balance, or else, you know? Yes, Master. Understand. Like, even the billionaires, they still need some money in their bank account so that they continue to do their business, investment, and also to generate more money so that they can help more in the future. Yes, Master. Thank you, Master. You are welcome.

Can one soul be attached to many different bodies at the same time?

Of course, honey. But you see, a soul is not allowed to contact with the other bodies if he is too burdened in a lower level. Meditation is the way to connect with your higher Self. That’s why you must meditate, because the higher Self is connected with the Original Greatness, the Self, the Love, God.

Tune in to Supreme Master Television Monday, September 27 for the teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master” on Between Master and Disciples.

Tune in to Supreme Master Television today for our program, “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master,” on Between Master and Disciples.

How can we be more in tune with animals and develop our Loving Quality?

We have to meditate more, see? Be more in tune with our Divine Selves, and then we will have more Loving Quality. Because our Divine Self is love, you see? (Yes, Master.) And, of course, being vegetarian, it helps; it lessens our aggressiveness and our blindness. Yes, lessen these lower qualities. Then this Loving Quality will come. The more we are in tune with the Divine and the longer we are vegetarian, the more we become more sensitive and more connected with all beings in the world, not just animals.

Tune in to Supreme Master Television Monday, October 4 for the teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master” on Between Master and Disciples.

Tune in to Supreme Master Television today for our program, “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master,” on Between Master and Disciples.

If people’s consciousness change and people are courageous to see where the right thing is to do, then even bad governments turn to good, yes, bad leaders turn to good or will be replaced, automatically.

So, now is also up to people to rise up – not as a revolutionary group or coup d’etat, but to rise up in consciousness, to change the concept and to think for themselves and to act the way they think is right. Like being vegetarian and being spiritual

Tune in to Supreme Master Television Monday, October 11 for the teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master” on Between Master and Disciples.

Why is that the Sun is a spiritual being yet we can see with our physical eyes?

The Sun is a high Level Fifth being, very benevolent and kind and loving; but the Sun manifests as a physical form in order to help the planet, you see? But what we see with our eyes is not the real Sun; it’s just a manifestation of the Sun for the purpose of helping this world.

Tune in to Supreme Master Television Monday, October 18 for the teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master” on Between Master and Disciples.

What is the spiritual impact of the epic series “The King and Co.”?

It will continue to awaken people’s consciousness and create higher energy to help elevate all in their evolution.

Tune in to Supreme Master Television Monday, October 25 for the teleconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai titled “The Extraordinary Love and Immeasurable Wisdom of a Living Master” on Between Master and Disciples.

trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/9673

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos
  Download by Program

A Journey through Aesthetic Realms
Animal World
Between Master and Disciples