Download

The Different Aspects of God - P2/2 September 27, 1994 Singapore    
email to friend  E-mail this to a Friend   If you want to add this video in your blog or on your personal home page, Please click the fallowing link to copy source code  Copy source code     Download:    WMV (106MB)    MP4(144MB)   MP3(26MB)
 *Dear Master, near my home there are  a group of stray dogs, 15,running around.      If I alert the council and  they terminate the dogs, I will feel responsible  for their deaths. If I do nothing   and someone gets attacked by these dogs,I would  also feel responsible for  my inaction to prevent it. In addition,more dogs  will be produced until it becomes a big problem. How do I  solve this dilemma? I thank  your graceful wisdom.      

Is there any dogs’ home  in Singapore?Yes? Then why don't you  contact with  the dogs’ home  which receive dogs  and take care of them, and they will take care  of them.  They don't take care? They put them to sleep?  Poor dogs. I don't know,really. You have to do what  you think is the best.   I don't know  if the dogs are vicious or the dogs are kind. 

Some people  just take dogs home and take care of them. In Hong Kong, we have many dogs also  running around like that, and there's one person, he took care of them. They don’t take them home, they just put them  on the land somewhere, on a friend's land, and then he built a kind  of a primitive shelter and then every day  he jogs around and brings food for them. In Hong Kong Center, we used  to have a stray dog also –   from where,I don't know. She came to  our meditation center and so  she got vegetarian food.  All right.

No problem.  Mostly,wild dogs,  except when they're sick, they don't attack  the passers-by. Mostly,it’s only the dogs  that have an owner  that attack, because they have to  protect their property, and they know  where their property is. When you trespass, he will bite you. But the wild dogs, if they're sick, probably they will; but I cannot judge because  I haven't seen the dogs.   Use your  own intelligence. 

*In Singapore, there is a proposal for  a law on the living will. A living will is  a document  which tells a doctor  when a patient wants  treatment terminated. The religious bodies  in Singapore that have  given their views are  split on the proposal for  a law on the living will though most support  the idea. Dear Master, please advise.   

Now,the religious body  is not exactly  representing all  the Singaporean people. So,why doesn’t  the government just ask the people? Ask the Singapore people.    It's the Singapore people's  business. I cannot mess about  with your business.   Besides, every case is different. Sometimes people  just die for a while, like the story I told you; people die  and come back again. 

One person in America – I told you last time – he was struck  by lightning  and the whole body  was burned inside out, and he got a heart  problem,everything, and he couldn't move.  He was burnt. But then  he went to Heaven and they gave the choice  to live and carry out  some mission and  come back to Earth again. And he was suffering  a lot. He couldn't see the light for many months. He had to wear dark  glasses – not only glasses, but those that you wear  when you do the welding.   It was very difficult. But then  he stayed alive again. He was in a coma  for a long time. 

And recently there was  a man in Korea, he just woke up  after six years in a coma. You know that? And he just woke up  like nothing,just like  waking up from sleep and said,"Hallo!"    So,it's very difficult  for us to determine whether that person  is absolutely useless or whether  he will come back again and be a mighty speaker or a useful person  for mankind.  I'm not a doctor, I'm not also  a religious body.  Some case is useful, some case is not, and it’s very difficult  to pinpoint that this is  good,this is not good. Same with  the death sentence.  

If the person  really committed the offence, maybe it's justified, even though  it shouldn't be that way, because God says that  “revenge belongs to Me.” But even though in that case it may be justified, but sometimes  it's not justified at all because  that person is innocent. But sometimes with  evidence and  under strong pressure,  the person is forced  into guilt without  doing anything wrong. So,in that case, it's very difficult and it's not justified, and nobody  can revive again. 

That's why England now banned the death penalty because they realized   many times before they had made mistakes and  killed the wrong person, killed an innocent person. Sometimes  20 years later, they found out that the person is innocent. It's too late.  For example like that.  So,I think,whatever it is, just let it be. Let it be,naturally. If we can save a person, we save him. 

If we cannot, if it's time for him to die, I tell you the truth,even if  the whole world’s doctors  gather together and want to save him, he will die.  If that person  is not yet at the time to die,  even God  cannot kill him. That's why  many people die  and went to Heaven, don't want to come back  but the angel kicks them down, “Your time is not yet up. Go back there  and do something. Learn your lessons.  You’re not finished yet.” 

Things like that.  You have read  many books like that, of the people who die. Sometimes many days, sometimes many hours, they went to Heaven  and got the sermon  and learned something and then they go back  and be good.    

*Dear Master, I have several questions still unsolved  in my mind. Please be compassionate  to solve them for me. If you so often say  that Jesus Christ  and his disciples were  vegetarians at that time, why did Jesus give  assistance to St. Peter  to "catch fish"? 

Do we always  have to talk about fish? Even if Jesus ate fish. why do we  have to imitate him? Be your own self.  Do something better. Jesus said to the twelve disciples, they were fishermen. He has to talk  in the fishy term. He said,"Come!  Throw away your net. Follow me, I'll teach you  how to catch men."  All right? So,afterwards, because they are nostalgic about their job, so Jesus said, "Go and ‘fish’. Do some ‘fishing’. And go give initiation, go gather disciples, go and ‘fish’ for something!  Catch a big fish."  You weren't there. You didn't see any fish  from Peter. 

Why talk like that? Even if I'm wrong,you're  not absolutely right. We're both not there.    Why bother about fish? Let's talk  about something else. Let's talk about God. Let's come to see God, and let the fish stay  in the ocean,all right? Because we are free, we're moving in the air. We're moving  in Singapore where there is freedom, a democratic country. Nobody will catch you  and chop your head  for nothing. So why you do that  to the fish? They have their kingdom. They have  their movement, their freedom in the sea. They do nothing harmful  to our society. Better leave them there.  Very simple.  

*If God is full of love, why did God create  that big rain and water  to finish all the rest  of the human beings, which  didn’t believe Hirm  to follow Noah? 

Because  God's very loving, that's why Hes did it. Hes wanted  to purify the planet, make a new one.      Just like your house, sometimes it's  out of livable condition, so the government  tears it down, builds a new house for you, gives you compensation, gives you a better living standard, safer dwelling. Because your house is already so rotten, anytime it can fall down and hurt you  and your family even though  it looks good now. But it is not safe.   

So sometimes God  wipes out everything and  builds a new house again. Because the body is  really not that important. For us,it is important. For God,Hes can create  one million again  out of one person if Hes wants to. So God can create, but God can destroy.  It's entirely no problem  to him. Just like  you can make cars, even if it's an expensive  Benz or Volvo, if it's already no use, and it could cause  car accidents, then the company will collect it  and crush it into powder  and build another one  out of it, and add in other better ingredients.  In Singapore, you cannot drive a car  more than ten years. You know that.  So that doesn't mean the  Singapore government  is very cruel  or not loving to the cars, but this is unsafe for you, unsafe for other people  on the street.             

Then  it will cause an accident.   So just let God decide what God thinks is best. Actually, we cling on to dear life but we don't know  the life eternal; therefore,we blame God for our short time  on Earth, for our sickness,for  our physical suffering. But if we know  life eternal – actually, our short lifespan  of 100 years, or 60 years, is absolutely nothing. God can always renew  our body, give a more beautiful  appearance – the same soul,more  beautiful appearance – more beautiful  surrounding,more beautiful background for us to thrive,to live on, to develop.  

If Hes didn't do that, we'd probably  still be crawling on the Earth  killing each other and roasting each other  for lunch. That's probably what they  did at the time of Noah. And God  just told them “stop,” but they didn’t listen. They were destroying  each other, so God said,"Okay, let's build a new house."   No problem to Hirm. Hes just waves a hand, and thousands,millions, of planets will appear, let alone human beings.   Don't worry about that. Hes knows  what Hes is doing. Well,we hope so. 

*If God is almighty, omnipotent,omniscient, omnipresent, when Hes created  Adam and Eve, why didn't Hes know that they would betray Hirm and eat  that forbidden fruit?       

Don't you think  Hes knows?  Hes knows it. That's why  Hes made the apple.   But Hes also knows  human psychology. If Hes told him to eat it, he won't eat it. But if Hes says, "Don't eat it!"   then both of them  are mouth-watering,   thinking,“It must be  something good that Hes doesn’t let us eat." That's why they ate it.  So Hes is very clever. Don't worry  about this Old Guy.   Just like your children,   you don't let them  get initiation.  

Many children  come to me – three years old, four years old – "Master, can I have initiation?" Just because their parents just keep telling them, "You cannot get it.  You're too young yet. You have to be  six years old. Then Master will  give you half initiation." So they keep asking me  all the time,  tugging my dress, "Master!" They are so small  like this, "Master, can I have initiation?"                           

The apple is for us, not for Adam, so we’d learn  that we could not sell  everything too cheap.  That's why many people, the high class society people,  they buy a lot of things, very expensive. It doesn't matter  if that thing looks  exactly like your thing.  The name is different.  That's important.  The name is different. 

So,sometimes  the big company, they buy cheap things from the small company, but with their name  printed on it,  and that sells  more expensively.  You know all this.   So God is  the biggest salesman.  Hes knows everything about human psychology because Hes created us.   So don't worry  about God's mistakes. Only we make mistakes. God doesn't.  Hes knows. This Old Guy is very tricky!               

*If God created  all these creatures, then who created God?  

This you have to  go and ask God.      But that's no problem, that's still far away. Now we have to walk on the road  to God's home and then  we can ask Hirm.  First,step by step. Now you go with me,  then later  we can ask Hirm together, "Who is Your parent?"    Up to now we're still  far away from God,so we do other things first.  Be practical. 

*Does this universe have a beginning and an end, like linear, or this universe has  no beginning and no end, like a circle? 

It has a beginning  and it has an end, but I am afraid we don't  live that long to know. But we can know that  by meditation. Because  in meditation knowledge, there's no past, no future,and no  present obstruction to us – there’s no time obstruction– so then we will see that  sometimes the universe   rests. And then nothing, no activity. It's just like nothing. 

And then  when it stirs again, then everything springs  into activities, like we are experiencing  now.  But it's not the end.  It's really not the end. It's just the alternative  state of the universe.  But it's a long sleep  and a long awakening. It's not  like 24 hours. Recently,archaeologists  found fossils and say  it is the missing link  of the monkey  and human. Do you agree  that modern humans  evolved from monkeys?              

The missing link  is because  humans and monkeys  are different.  You see  so many monkeys now,  and no monkey  has evolved  into a human being.   Monkeys live longer  than man. And not all of the monkeys evolved  into human beings.  God made man truly for   mankind's sake. There's no such kind of monkey.  Not because  God made the monkey first and monkey  becomes man. It's not so.  

God created  many creatures – different kinds, different beings,for  different periods of time.  So the animals  came first and then later  human beings.  Some of the monkeys  are very intelligent. They're  near human intelligence, but by no means  can they replace man.         

*Dear Master, I work in a company that kills animals  and sells meat for human consumption. Is this bad  for my karma (retribution), even if I'm not physically  involved in the killing? Can I be accepted  for initiation if I continue working  in the company?  

I'm afraid that your conscience  will disturb you. So you can get initiation, and then if you feel  very much disturbed, you please try  to change your job, whenever possible  for you.  Because after  the initiation,we become  so highly evolved inside and so pure  within our spirit that every little  contradiction will hurt us.  

Our conscience is always very sharp so it will not feel right  to do it.  Actually,all the precepts are not really precepts  at all. It's just for you, for the guidelines, for the beginning. Later on,even  if everybody  allowed you to kill, you would not do it. And sometimes you use  leather goods, or a fur coat, you will feel  very uncomfortable because you can sense the suffering atmosphere  still lingering in  these goods that you use.  So,that's the only reason  that you could probably  consider changing your job  in the near future.              

*Dearest Master, after initiation if I can't fulfill  the two-and-a-half hours  of meditation a day, what will happen to me?  Please help me on how I am able to do meditation better and better  each day. Thank you. 

No problem. You do it slowly. You adjust  slowly. You don't have to do it two-and-a-half hours  straight. You try your best. Half an hour,one hour, twenty minutes,it's okay.  It's good for you. You don't have to bargain  with me. If you eat  two bowls of rice then you are full. If you eat one bowl then  you're half full. What happens to you? You're hungry,that's all.      

*Dear Master, you did mention that  when one can see Lights  and hear Sounds  during initiation, it is an evidence  of immediate  enlightenment and  seeing your own true Self. What if a person does not  have these experiences  during initiation?  What has happened?  Should he  continue the meditation? Thank you so much. 

Yes,sure. Very rare, but maybe one or two people  out of one thousand  don't have experience. Maybe only have Sound and don't have Light, maybe have Light only, don't have Sound, but he will have it, 20 minutes later, or three days later, at the most seven days, this exception.  Otherwise,everyone  will have it.  

Continue to meditate. You will have it at home. Sometimes  you're at the initiation you don't have it, you go home  and you have it, or 20 minutes later. You just sit again  for 20 minutes. The Master  will take care of it – a double blessing, treble blessings, all the blessings.   I have to hammer  the wisdom eye to  get it open.  It's too rusted.       

*During meditation  on the Light, the third eye was blinking  in the dark  and glittering very fast. Is it the Light of the  true Self of the universe? 

Yes. I don't suppose  that it is the light  from electricity.   How can the wisdom eye  be blinking? It is really poetry.  Feels like.  Darkness is  not really darkness. If you continue to look further,it  will become bright.      

*During the  Light meditation,I feel  my eyelids shivering like I'm blinking  or like the light is glittering.  Is it okay? 

Yes,it's okay. It's called  the “blinking light.” The light blinks  when it's not strong. If you concentrate on it, it will stabilize. It blinks because you  are not paying attention.   But the wisdom eye  doesn't blink. 

*This is not a question. It's a thank-you note. He says,“Master thank you  for initiating me, bearing my bad karma   (retribution) and  elevating my ancestors  spanning nine generations. I don't know how  to thank you enough. I feel like crying whenever I think of you.” 

Don't cry. 

*Master, you are a great person. I love you.  We will love you forever. We'll follow  your teachings. You are our example, ideal,aim and model. The meaning of our lives is to pursue  spiritual practice and go back Home. Thank you again from  the bottom of my heart. Please take good care  of yourself. I hope  we'll see you often. Although we all have  inner Masters, we still perceive  a different magnetic field  and vibration when  seeing you in person. Heavenly bliss  fills our hearts. The blessing  pervades the air. Joy and happiness permeate our souls. Good night,Master.  Please be well. I hope to see you again  in the near future. See you in the next  seven-day,three-day, four-day or ten-day  retreat. Goodbye, with love. 

Thank you. You could have written another “Key to Immediate  Enlightenment.”  I think other people  would like to hear?   You want to hear? (Yes.) Must be fair. 

*Master, I very much appreciate  and thank you that you initiated me  and carry my bad karma   (retribution), five to nine generations  liberated. I appreciate it so much  that I am speechless. Every time  when I think of Master, I start to cry.  Master, Great Master,I love you. I will love you forever, following  the Master's teaching. 

You're  our learning model, our ideal,our aim, our example. The meaning of living is  to cultivate   and go home. Once again  I sincerely and gratefully  thank Master.  Please take good care  of yourself. I wish to see you always. Although there is the  transformation Master, but seeing  the physical Master, the magnetic field  and the vibration  are different. That is full of Dharma happiness. The blessing  and the happiness and peacefulness  is filled in the air. Master,good night.  Take care. I wish to see you again  and be able to join  the three-day retreat, four-day, seven-day,ten-day.  Goodbye!  

And I said that person  can write a book  of “Immediate  Enlightenment.”  Very poetic.   The Chinese people  are very poetic at heart. And,actually, they're not bad  for businessmen.   They take care  of each other. It just doesn't matter  who you are. If you can speak a little  Chinese,they think that you're a Chinese and they will help you. That's why everywhere  the Chinese go, they help each other and they become  prosperous together, and become the envy  of many citizens of different countries. 

But they shouldn't be  envious,they should learn  from the Chinese because they work hard  and they’re united. Whenever a Chinese goes  to another country, even if he doesn't know  someone,if  the Chinese know them, they take care of him. Or someone will probably  lend him money and  show him how to work and help him to establish  himself in that country. That's why everywhere  the Chinese community  is very strong. Strong and prosperous.   

Chinese people  are very hospitable, very hard working. There are many jokes about the Chinese people. Like,wherever  there's smoke, there's Chinese. Because actually,  anywhere, the Chinese can live. That's what it means.  It doesn't mean the Chinese  are invading everywhere,   but in any circumstance, the Chinese can survive, and they can prosper because  they work very hard. Some people,Chinese, go to Costa Rica, or a South American country    and they work very hard. No wonder they succeed  and have  financial security. Saturday,Sunday, holiday,any day – open.   

Other people Sunday, Saturday,closed. Friday closed– half-day maybe– Saturday closed and Sunday closed. And Monday maybe  holiday,closed again. Tuesday, another day closed, or tomorrow   closed. And of course, God blesses us, but God doesn't bless laziness  and irresolution. The Chinese people are resolute people. 

That's why  everywhere they go, they're successful. And they're also  very diligent.  They don't earn their  money from nothing. They really work hard  and they know  the tricks of business. The most clever trick is hard working. Sunday,Saturday, holiday, rainy day,sunny day, no problem – all open! In Formosa (Taiwan), if you have money you can buy anything. You can tell them  to work all day,all night. No problem. The customer comes first. Even Formosa (Taiwan)  is already  a very,very rich country,  a prosperous country, the 13th financial  business country,   the 13th  in the world,and it's  so small,an island only. Even then, they still work hard. It's their nature  to work hard to serve the customer. 

Not because of money only;  it's their nature. They're very hospitable. They like to help, and they like to work. Without work  they'll feel bored.    They work very hard. So,even if they already  have money, but Sunday,Saturday or even in the night,  they will open for you. Sometimes,like,in Miaoli,  the disciples plant trees  overnight.  They plant trees like the Singapore people. Big trees,one night, and then it becomes a jungle.  We do that also. But because these are big trees,  our disciples have to go  and dig themselves, and then even the owner  just let him do it all night, sometimes help them  also.  

And the crane  picks up the trees and plants them in a big hole.  They also work all night  with us.  That doesn't mean  they need money.  They just do it. Maybe it’s just habit, hard working  and appreciate  their intelligence,  their hands and their feet. Because they make use of their brain,their body, therefore, they get more clever    and therefore  they get more successful  in business. That is the secret. But don't tell  the Chinese. Don't tell the Chinese  that I told you.                    

*Is the visualization  method lower than  the Quan Yin Method?     

Different people want to  learn different methods. Even if I say  visualization is inferior  to Quan Yin, some people  still like visualization. Just let them. Some people like  to stay home sleeping  and daydreaming, “I have a lot of money.   I will build  a very big house. I will have  a beautiful wife. I will have two or three lovely 'little karmas'.            

As soon as he finishes, he bumps his foot  into the furniture and knocks it over, and then it breaks, thus ends his daydream. He is daydreaming and imagining all this. But the rich person doesn't have to do this. He builds a house  right away. He doesn't have to think.   If he wants a wife, he can marry one because  he has the money. He doesn't have to think  that much.  We don't bother to think.   We prefer to own things  right away. If you already have it, fine. If you don't,daydreaming  doesn't help. 

It would be tiring. Some people  are like that.    Some people imagine  that there is a Buddha  and there is Light. It's fun too. But if we can see  the Light and Buddha personally, isn't it less tiring? But it's up to you  to decide. If you are a lazy person, you can practice  the Quan Yin Method  with me. If you are hardworking  and like to imagine,then  you decide for yourself. There is no need to argue which is higher or lower. 

Everyone  has his own taste.   They asked me if   the visualization method  of meditation, would I say  it is lower than  the Quan Yin Method, so I said to them,    “Well,it doesn't matter   whether I say  it's lower or higher, some people still like  to practice the visualization method.” Then let it be.  Just like some people, they like to daydream,  and then they sit there on their sofa,or on their bed, and say,“I will have  a lot of money, and then I will build  a big house, and then I will have  a beautiful wife, and then my wife will   bear a few little, little beautiful ‘karmas’  for me.” Things like that. 

But then he’s just daydreaming about it. And then we people, those who practice  Quan Yin Method,  we don't like to daydream.  We don't like  to imagine things. We just like to have it now  or we don't have it. So this is the choice  of different people. If you want to daydream  then you can choose  visualization. And if you want  to have it now,  without too much   thinking about it, then you can join us.   To sit there and visualize that you have light  in here and you have  Buddha on there, it’s also fun. But to have it right now, see it right now, for us is better. Saves a lot of work.  So I say,“It's up to you, it's your choice. No need to say  lower or higher.”                    

Thank you for your love. God bless you,  Buddha bless you, Allah bless you.   Stay in love, walk in love, and breathe in love because everywhere  God is there. We always live in God, whether you believe me  or don’t believe me. You cannot escape, so don't worry. In times of trouble, always try to remember  God is near. God is in your breathing.   God is in your eyes, in your body, in your cells, in the neighbors, in your heart, in your children, in the air.  You can never escape  from God, so don't worry. Take your lessons easily. Take it easy,try your best to solve your problems. Because that's  what we’re here for. All right? Thank you!    

trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/download/9820

Download by Subtitle

Scrolls Download
  MP3 Download

Listen Mp3Listen  Words of Wisdom
Listen Mp3Listen  Between Master and Disciples
  MP4 download for iPhone(iPod )
  Download Non Subtitle Videos
  Download by Program

A Journey through Aesthetic Realms
Animal World
Between Master and Disciples