SCIENCE and SPIRITUALITY

Bob Dean on the Reality of UFOs - P1/3      
Download    
I had my first UFO sighting when I was 16 years old, walking down the street in Arlington, Virginia (USA). This is the 26th of July, 1952. The alien vehicle put on a demonstration that the media could not ignore, and the government cannot cover up. It actually took me two years after seeing those seven red star-like objects wandering in random motions over Washington DC (USA) 11:30 PM in the evening, two years of studies to accept for myself that some UFOs are vehicles controlled by more advanced intelligence.

UFOs are not a threat, they are not the enemy, the threat is from the panic, the people who are not prepared for the matter. The American people are intelligent, they are thoughtful, they are responsible, and they simply deserved to be told the Truth. They may have the need to be told the Truth. And there is essentially why I am doing what I am doing.

Halo, curious viewers and welcome to Science and Spirituality on Supreme Master Television. In recent years, there has been an increase in the number of sightings reported globally of Unidentified Flying Objects or UFOs.

Today on our program, we are delighted to present the first in a three-part series featuring a highly-engaging interview with an expert Ufologist, Mr. Robert Orel Dean also known as Bob Dean, a retired Command Sergeant Major in the US Army.

He has completed extensive studies in the fields of archaeology, theology, ancient history, psychology, philosophy and holds the equivalent of a master’s degree in emergency management. When he was in the military, Mr. Dean was trained as an intelligence analyst. After retiring from the US Army in 1976, Mr. Dean worked for 14 years as an emergency services manager for the Pima County Sherriff’s Emergency Services Department in Arizona, USA.

He has previously served as Pima County Director for the Mutual UFO Network, is a former member of the Center for UFO Studies and was on the board of directors of the Ancient Astronauts Society for 12 years. He has been honored with three lifetime achievement awards for his contributions to the field of Ufology.

Today Bob Dean continues to take part in conferences, gives media interviews and participates in radio and television talk-shows to share with global audiences his knowledge of UFOs and beings from other worlds. Our Supreme Master Television correspondent recently conducted an enlightening and eye-opening interview with Mr. Dean. Let us now hear from the wise Bob Dean.

We would first like you to share with our audience, when was your first opening to the whole realm of UFO’s and if you could talk a little bit about your background and how you came into this whole field.

I was a professional soldier for most of my life. But, I didn’t get exposed to this reality of the so called, extraterrestrial presence until 1963. I applied for and received an assignment in 1963 to Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers in Europe; a place called SHAPE. And it was one of those choice plum assignments.

And I arrived at Paris (France) in the summer of 1963 and immediately my top secret clearance was upgraded to a level called “Cosmic Top Secret,” the highest level of security classification in NATO. And immediately with my top secret upgrade to Cosmic I was assigned to a place called SHOC, the Supreme Headquarters Operation Center; which is the war room. And when I worked in the war room, I learned of a study that was under way. It involved UFO’s.

The reason was that a large number of metallic circular disc shaped objects flew from the Soviet Warsaw Pact sector from the East toward the West. And these objects were circular, metallic, disc shaped objects in formation, very obviously under intelligent control. And they flew across Europe, they flew across Germany, France, the southern coast of England and they turned north over the English Channel and they disappeared off NATO radar over the Norwegian Sea, on the morning of the 2nd of February in 1961.

And it was all over within about 20 minutes. The Soviets thought those objects belonged to us. We thought they belonged to the Soviets. We were to find later that they didn’t belong to anybody. And the study was initiated immediately after that event.

A top secret document entitled "The Assessment: An Evaluation of a Possible Military Threat to NATO Forces in Europe” was completed in 1964. Mr. Dean was given the opportunity to read the study.

That was a spark that kindled my fire in 1964.

I couldn’t leave it, I couldn’t walk away from it. The conclusion of the study was quite simple. Apparently there is no threat. Apparently the human race on the planet has been under observation and survey by several advanced extraterrestrial intelligences from the beginning of human history.

That was one of the conclusions. They concluded that apparently there was no threat involved because the repeated manifestation of incredibly advanced technology indicated that if they had been malevolent or hostile, it would have been over a long time ago. And that began my journey and I haven’t turned back since.

Mr. Dean was highly intrigued by the existence of extraterrestrial civilizations. Their mysteries were slowly unfolded to him after a series of extraordinary events.

Based on that study, that assessment, I was interested in them. Who are they? Where are they from? Why are they here? What’s this all about? Why are they interested in us? I began to find out over the years that it wasn’t about them at all, it’s about us. It really is all about us. Who are we? What are we? How did we come to be here? Why are we here? And is there a purpose? Is there a meaning in our lives? And where are we going? What’s the future? Where...

do we go from here? And that’s where I have been for the last 20 years. And I have been speaking out, openly, bluntly, candidly, loudly, about this subject. Over the years I have developed the ability, and I have been fortunate enough to have face-to-face meetings with some of them. I have been aboard their ships. I was even taken to one of their home planets.

Apparently I have had an intimate interrelationship with non-human intelligence since I was two years old. My life was saved in combat in Korea. My life was saved in combat in Au Lac (Vietnam). My whole life has been involved with them to some degree. It took me many, many years before I began to become aware of my personal involvement. And it took me a long time for me to discard my old world paradigm. And I’ve learned there is a purpose. There is a meaning.

Another important conclusion of the Assessment is that the extraterrestrials visiting Earth are diverse in origin, with some even coming from neighboring galaxies.

The SHAPE Military Study concluded that we were dealing with four different groups that have been coming and going. They were all humanoid. But they were not all human. But out of those four different groups, one group was totally human, like us. They could sit next to you in a theater or restaurant, or an airplane, or a bus, it doesn’t matter, they could be in your midst and you’d never know. Good God, they could be everywhere. Well, we were to find over the years that they are pretty much everywhere. They are in our midst.

When I retired in 1976, we learned that there were at least a dozen more from different places. And we learned back then, as early as 1976, that yes, some of them were interplanetary. Yes, some of them were interstellar. Yes, some of them are intergalactic.

And by God, the thing that really upset the few that knew the story in those days, was some of them apparently were multi-dimensional. They were popping in and out of portals from other dimensions. And some of the more advanced intelligences that we have encountered over the years have been multi-dimensional intelligences. Now we are having a relationship with interplanetary visitors, interstellar, intergalactic. But the more advanced ones, the more spiritually advanced, apparently are intergalactic.

Well, now that was a difficult lesson to learn, not only by our military and our intelligence authorities, but our scientists. You see, we are looking at science that is a thousand… ten thousands years beyond our own! And I think Arthur Clarke said it one time that advanced scientific intelligence would appear to us to be magic. Well, it does appear to many others to be magic. But it’s not magic to them. It’s technology to them.

Mr. Dean now shares one of the most significant things he has learned over the course of his lifetime about the nature of existence.

There is a purpose to our being here. It’s not an accident. I’ve learned the reality of reincarnation. I’ve learned the reality there is no death. I’ve learned the reality there is a God.

I concluded we incarnate on this planet, and I’ve been incarnated on this planet many, many times, but I’ve also had lives on other planets, other star systems, other dimensions. But those who incarnate here on Earth come here for a number of reasons. Basically it’s a school. Planet Earth is one of the better schools in the galaxy.

The word is out there that if you can manage to pull off a couple or three lifetimes on Earth, you get a silver certificate, spiritually in the great halls out there. You get applause. They take their hat off to you. They bow, if you can go to Earth and pull off three or four incarnations here, you’re highly regarded, you’re highly respected, because this is a tough school down here.

And those things are important. I will be 82 on my next birthday. And I have been invited to speak at three more conferences next year. And I agreed to come to this interview with you this afternoon, because I think this is important that what I have learned and what I have experienced. It’s important to share with people, and let them know that there is nothing to fear. And that the human race has a glorious future.

Our appreciation Mr. Robert Dean for your generosity in sharing with us your extraordinary and fascinating experiences with UFOs and those from other worlds.

Precious viewers, thank you for your presence today on our program. Please join us again next Monday on Science and Spirituality for the second part of our three part interview with Mr. Robert Dean where he will further discuss the nature of extraterresterials, including the inhabitants of Mars.

Coming up next is Words of Wisdom after Noteworthy News. May all humanity soon embrace open-mindedness and the highest of virtues so our planet can make a quantum leap in spiritual level and fully integrate with our intergalactic family.
We’ve been to the moon. We’ve been to Mars. And apparently some of our people have been to other star systems, because 40 years ago we developed not only zero point energy, but we developed anti-gravity, and we developed the ability to fly faster than the speed of light.

Halo, virtuous viewers and welcome to Science and Spirituality on Supreme Master Television. In recent years, there has been an increase in the number of sightings reported globally of Unidentified Flying Objects or UFOs.

Today on our program, we are delighted to present the second part in a three-part series featuring a highly-engaging interview with an expert Ufologist, Mr. Robert Orel Dean also known as Bob Dean, a retired Command Sergeant Major in the US Army.

Last week on Science and Spirituality, Mr. Dean revealed that while serving in the military he was authorized to read a top secret document called The “Assessment.” The Assessment concluded that the Earth has been under detailed observation by extraterrestrials since the beginning of human history. He states the culture, technology and development of these otherworldly beings far surpasses anything found on Earth.

Bob Dean retired from the army in 1976 and at that point he says members of more than a dozen different extraterrestrial civilizations had come to Earth. These individuals are from across the universe and sometimes from other dimensions.

They are not visitors. They are not here as tourists, dropping in for a weekend or something like that. The planet is under quarantine. And the only ones who come and go regularly are the professionals, the anthropologists, the historians, the scientists, from their groups. They come regularly. They are here most of the time. It’s one of the reasons why there is not about to be a disclosure anytime soon, because the story is simply too big.

The things we have seen, and the things I have learned first-hand is that, this beautiful, wonderful planet that our ancestors called Gaia; they looked upon her as a Goddess and that the planet was alive. Well, I have learned that that’s true. This beautiful little blue-green planet is alive. But this planet apparently is one of the richest and ripest zoological gardens in this quadrant of the galaxy. The life forms, the flora and fauna on this planet are practically infinite. Now that’s why Earth is such a valuable commodity.

There are probably thousands of intelligent species out there, looking upon this little tiny planet, this zoological garden, as an incredibly valuable commodity. And I point out to people, “You know, you’re part of the fauna. It might be difficult for your ego to deal with, you are simply an occupant in this zoological garden.”

But now we’re dealing with the custodians. They’re not visitors. They’re not owners. The word that I’ve got from them, they’re custodians. They’re protecting and looking after the life on this planet. And the human race is part of that fauna.

Our world is currently going through many serious challenges, most notably climate change. Many spiritual leaders, visionaries, and others see this as a very crucial period for humanity’s development.

The human race, the whole species is undergoing a transcendent transformation, literally from one level of species, one race, into another. The human race is undergoing a form of what I call “a late adolescence.”

And I point out to people that, “If you remember your own adolescence, and you remember how painful it was and how difficult it was, the whole species is undergoing a transition from adolescence into adulthood.”

And we’ve got some good friends in high places out there, fortunately, some very good friends, who want to see us make it. They don’t own us. We are not property, as Charles Fort said one time. But we are not quite finished yet as a race. We are a work in progress.

We are an unfinished product. And we’ve got some good friends in high places that are trying to assist us, to help us get through this transition. And it’s an awkward period. But, I believe in the human race. It has a future. We are having some rough and difficult times, but we’re going to make it.

And the reason I decided to come with you this afternoon and give you this interview, was hopefully to be able to say to your audience, to the viewers, that people really should not be afraid. They have nothing to fear. We’re going to make it through and we are going to reach a form of adulthood. And we are in time going out there and taking our rightful place in this infinite universe filled with intelligent life.

And I say to people, “Your children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren are going to the stars. And they’re going out there, and they’re going to take their rightful place.” Humans have a right to sit at those great conferences, those great tables filled with all the infinite intelligent life forms out there.

Does our galaxy have a governance system? We asked Mr. Dean whether there is some sort of galactic federation that oversees the affairs of the Milky Way.

There is indeed, surprisingly, something very much like a galactic federation. And I will tell you that the headquarters for that organization is not even in this galaxy. It’s in another galaxy. Apparently the universe is literally teaming with intelligent life. And yes, some of the more advanced races have come together and they have formed an organization. And they do get together frequently and communicate with each other.

And project Earth and project human race is at the top of their list at the moment, because we are a difficult, troublesome species. And they are really working to help us get through this transition. Now most of them went through transitions of this kind in their own histories- ancient, ancient histories going back eons of time, millennia, eons, literally. Some of those advanced species are a million years ahead of us scientifically, spiritually, culturally, psychologically, sociologically.

I’ve seen that and I’ve been a part of that and I’ve been shown that, which literally has caused my old paradigm to collapse. Because, you see, I have seen what can be. I have seen what the human species can ultimately become. And I know that with assistance and help and guidance from a lot of them, we’re going to make it. But having seen that and then coming back and living in this world, I find it very painful.

On previous occasions, through her insights, Supreme Master Ching Hai has shared with the world some of the history of Mars. Some 40 million years ago runaway climate change, the result of livestock raising, utterly destroyed Mars’ surface and atmosphere. The residents who survived this immense catastrophe, all vegetarians, needed to go inside the planet to stay alive.

There are some Martians still survived. The good ones, the virtuous ones, they survived, but they could not live the way they lived before. They are underground, and they have to recycle everything, water, vegetables, very little things they have.

Around 6 million of them only. And it could happen to us also. It could happen to us like, that we might have to live underground to survive and recycle oxygen, recycle vegetables, recycle water and be frugal and sharing absolutely everything, like the Martian people do.

They’re not used to living on the surface anymore. They’re safer down there, because Mars is still not inhabitable yet.

Well, she’s right in fact that there is life on Mars. There is a remnant of a vast civilization on Mars. Mars underwent some very terrible times, tectonically, and I think meteorologically. Mars suffered a great deal. There were some problems, earthquakes. Mars lost most of its surface seas. It lost most of its atmosphere.

And the survivors of those cataclysms literally had to go underground. And there are large cities under the surface on Mars. I gave you a photograph taken by the Soviet Phobos 2 spacecraft some years ago showing a city the size of Chicago (USA).

The Phobos program was an unmanned space mission launched by the former Soviet Union, with the cooperation of 14 other nations, to study Mars and its moons Phobos and Deimos. Phobos 2 was launched on July 12, 1988.

Now, this is a gigantic object, coming up from the surface of Mars.

What size are we talking about?

Oh, we’re talking about a mile, at least.

While it was in orbit, Phobos 2 took a number of other pictures.

Oh yes, this one.

That was Phobos 2, yes. This is an underground city on Mars, the size of Chicago (USA), and it’s generated an enormous amount of heat. But, it’s taken in the infrared. But you can look and you can see the city streets, and the blocks and all that, and there are a lot of people living there, I am sure.

A couple of the other pictures that I show regularly at my presentations were taken by Apollo 13 on the way to the Moon.

That object’s five miles long.

That’s a big mother ship. I got to know a retired NASA scientist, Norman Bergrun. And he published the book called “The Ringmakers of Saturn,” and in that book, there were a whole bunch of pictures. This one, taken by Voyager I, 1980; this object here is 2,000 miles long, 450 miles in diameter, and it’s artificial, under intelligent control, and it moves around out there.

Now, this is actually the ring of Saturn here?

This is one of the rings, a portion of it.

Mr. Dean believes that in order for our world to join the higher order of planetary systems, humanity needs to quickly advance in its development and thus a global wake-up call for action is urgently needed.

You’re living in an infinite universe filled with infinite life. And you’re about, as a species, to make this incredible jump into a new age. But anyhow there is hope; I am feeling hopeful about the future of the (human) race with some help. I know we’re going to make it.

With heartfelt sincerity, thank you Mr. Dean for sharing your profound knowledge and precious wisdom with us. Brilliant viewers, please join us again next Monday on Science and Spirituality for the final segment of our interview with Mr. Robert Dean where he will further discuss how the intergalactic custodians have helped humanity to constructively evolve.

Thank you for your presence today on our program. Coming up next is Words of Wisdom after Noteworthy News. May we all choose the path of loving all beings to ensure a beautiful world for future generations.
Start Scene: Silence – Cosmos Star clusters Words appear, Voiceless:

Halo, wise viewers and welcome to Science and Spirituality on Supreme Master Television. In recent years, there has been an increase in the number of sightings reported globally of Unidentified Flying Objects or UFOs.

Today on our program, we are delighted to present the third and final part in a three-part series featuring a highly-engaging interview with an expert Ufologist, Mr. Robert Orel Dean also known as Bob Dean, a retired Command Sergeant Major in the US Army.

While serving in the military in the 1960’s, Bob Dean was authorized to read a top secret document called “The Assessment.”

The Assessment concluded that the Earth has been under detailed observation by extraterrestrials since the beginning of human history. Based upon the report and his own first-hand experiences in interacting with otherworldly beings, Mr. Dean believes that their culture, technology and development far surpass anything found on Earth.

We now continue our intriguing discussion with him about intergalactic civilizations and how they are assisting our world in evolving to a higher level of existence.

They have a program underway. Let me tell you something, but bluntly. They could have brought about full disclosure anytime they wanted. Now if they were to park some of their giant motherships, the one five and 10 miles long over large American cities and simply hover over Chicago, New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, and just sit up there for awhile, they would make the disclosure take place.

So they are probably as concerned as some of our military and governmental authorities are too. They don’t want to shock people. There is a psychic shock that people can experience when they are confronted with the reality that they’re not prepared to deal with, like my experience with them.

What about the UFO sightings that are frequently made across the world? Why do we sometimes see them in the sky?

Some of the crafts in your sky are theirs, some of the craft are ours. Some of the best ones are theirs. We are not quite yet where they are. And one of the reasons you see them is that they're showing themselves to you. They hovered over O’Hare Airport, Chicago (USA) last year. They do this gently and subtlety, it’s non-threatening, but it’s sort of like you say, “Hey, wake up down there, you know. Look up here, pay attention, what do you make of this?”

There’s more and more of this and you’re going to see as the year goes on. You’re going to see more of the giant triangles hovering over cities, bases, airports, and there are going to be pictures taken and people are going to look up, and the people are going to say, “What…what do you suppose (it is)? Could it be (a UFO)?” So they do that and they’ve been doing that for a long time.

They’re trying to gently bring us to a point where we can accept the reality of their presence without psychic shock. Because they want to avoid that, as I said, they know us better than we know ourselves.

So that must be the crop circles phenomenon as well.

The crops circle is a subliminal way of communicating with us; it communicates with our subconscious. Those images, they’re incredible. The real ones, the beautiful, beautiful ones are made by some of them and they affect us at the sub-level of intelligence, our sub-conscious.

And I am told that there are new ones this season that are just out of this world. Apparently, they made two circles, that were each individual and are not quite finished, and yet you overlay the images of them, and you get the same kind of picture you get from the Shroud of Turin.

Australopithecus, a hominid species that has long been extinct, is considered by scientists to be an ancestor of modern humans. Bob Dean says the creation of the human race is due to the work of beings from beyond our planet.

One of those groups literally had a hand-in re-engineering us, genetically from old Australopithecus, which was an evolved creature in Africa. And by blending us with their genes, they literally created a new species. They created what we called homosapiens. One of the things I’ve been shown is the human genome is literally a gold-mine.

The human genome is the reason why we, as a race and a species, are so valuable. Our genome is a blend, a collection of an infinite variety of genetic factors from a number of different groups and races up there. And this little test tube, this little petri dish we’re living in down here is literally a, a gold-mine.

Extraterrestrial geneticists look upon this human species, this genome that we are, as unique. We are unique which makes us precious to them. Now if we could only get ourselves to grow up enough to recognize where we can start feeling ourselves that we’re precious to each other. That’s coming.

As we develop as a species, what is the universe’s marker for our progress? Mr. Dean gives his insights.

There are many among us who have developed compassion and love. That is the bottom line, love. Because we have a Creator and that is one of the factors of that creation; that source of life. That source of light shows, gives nothing but love. And when you’ve been out there as I have, and I’ve been out there physically, spiritually, you learn that the most powerful, the most overwhelmingly powerful factor in infinite intelligence in life is love. And many human beings are making that step.

Bob Dean says he has not only interacted with extraterrestrials, he has also been on their spaceships and visited their planets. We asked him to describe his interstellar travel experiences.

Out there, there’s no such thing as we understand it, of getting in a ship, pushing the button, cranking up the old motor, and chuca-chuca-chu chugging off out there and traveling from here to there. No, that’s not the way it is. That’s why we’re having such a problem coming to terms with it. They’re not limited by that. They don’t literally go chugging off from here to there.

Their technology is such that they can be there from here, like that, literally. They tried to explain to me the fact that there is no death; that out there, there is no time. There is no such thing as past, present and future. There is only one eternal now. And we apparently, some of our scientists and some of our technicians, have learned some of that because we have developed already 40 years ago, hyperluminal flight.

Ben Rich at Lockheed Martin (Corporation) said some years ago, before he died in 1995, he said that we can take E.T. (extraterrestrial) home. That was about the time E.T. the movie was out.

On previous occasions, through her insights, Supreme Master Ching Hai has shared with the world some of the history of Mars. Some 40 million years ago runaway climate change, the result of livestock raising, utterly destroyed Mars’ surface and atmosphere. The residents who survived this immense catastrophe, all vegetarians, needed to go inside the planet to stay alive.

There are some Martians still survived. The good ones, the virtuous ones, they survived, but they could not live the way they lived before. They are underground, and they have to recycle everything, water, vegetables, very little things they have.

During a videoconference with Supreme Master Television staff in Los Angeles, California, USA on October 3, 2010, Supreme Master Ching Hai was asked to comment on Mr. Dean’s endeavor to let the world know about a photo taken by the Phobos 2 spacecraft of an underground city on Mars which is approximately the size of Chicago, USA.

So courageous. We have to give him a Hero Award. (Wow!) Wow, we thank him immensely, we thank him so much. This will be very good for humankind to know this. This is a knowledge that all humans should know. Okay?

Yes, Master.

I don’t know why they kept it secret. Okay. Never mind. Now we know. And it’s good. We have to thank Mr. Robert Dean so much. I love this guy. Tell him I love him. All right? (Yes Master. ) Tell him I thank him immensely… for this confirmation. Yes. Alright. Oh, thank God that somebody knew about it and confirm it, huh?

It is good to have confirmation, right?

To find out more about the Sun, the Earth, the cosmos, UFOs and more, please tune in to Supreme Master Television for the full broadcast of this videoconference at a later date on Between Master and Disciples, with multi-language subtitles.

Mr. Dean has these final thoughts on humanity’s future based upon his experiences with extraterrestrial civilizations.

And in closing, I want to say to your viewers that, you get a tendency to get a little discouraged and depressed, and you get a little fearful sometimes, but I want to tell you from what I’ve seen from the past, the present and the future, that you’re in good hands, remember this. There is a God. There is no death, you are infinite immortal beings, and you are sparks of pure divinity yourself.

And this race, this species, does have a future, we’re going to make it, we’re going to get through this transition, this transformation, this adolescence, this painful period we’re going through. And there is going to be a new dawn and a new day and a new beginning. And there is a future for the human race. And I want your viewers to take heart, be brave, and love someone. (Perfect.) That's all I have to say. And thank you.

Thank you so much! It’s been such a pleasure and a blessing to have you on our show.

It's been my pleasure.

And give my regards to the Lady.

Supreme Master Ching Hai, yes, love you, thank you.

Greetings, thank you.

Our sincere appreciation and thanks Mr. Robert Dean for your time, efforts and generosity in bringing forth the critical message about the existence of highly developed extraterrestrials to our world. May you enjoy the best of health always and every success in your future work.

Precious viewers, thank you for your presence today on our program. Coming up next is Words of Wisdom after Noteworthy News. May humanity soon achieve ever higher levels of consciousness and realize that we are the children of God.

Dr. Steven Hairfield on The Sacred Principles of Karma 
 Holodynamics Science - A Conversation with Dr Vernon Woolf - P1/2 

Most popular
 Secrets of the Universe Revealed with Dolores Cannon, Psychic Researcher
 Dr. Konstantin Korotkov:Seeing the Unseen With Electrophotonics - P1/3
 Dr. Jude Currivan: New Insights into the Conscious Universe
 Psionic Researcher Pane Andov: Contact With Other Worlds
 Pane Andov: Messages from Crop Circles about 2012 - P1/2
 Panoramic Life Review: Dannion Brinkley on Near Death Experiences
 Harmony and Self-Realization through the Sound of the Planets
 Jason Martell: Lost Knowledge from the Heavens
 Peter Canova: Unraveling the Mysteries of Creation and the Sacred Feminine