Words of Wisdom

Connecting Yourself with God   
Download    

I'm very happy to see the whole audience here, and that our Portuguese friends have answered our call.

This evening is an evening unlike any other. This evening is the evening of the Supreme Master Ching Hai and yours. It is the first time that the Supreme Master Ching Hai has come to Portugal. She has come from far away to show us, to teach all of us the Quan Yin Method of meditation, but you will directly hear it from her.

While waiting for her presence, Tina, who comes from California, is going to talk to you for a few minutes about the benefits of vegetarianism in her life. You can find some recipes and some information about vegetarianism on your chair. Vegetarianism is indeed one of the conditions required to follow the Quan Yin Method.

The Quan Yin Method is instructed without conditions and is free of charge because it comes from the Master and is transmitted by the Master, and it is priceless. Only sincerity, the desire to practice, and vegetarianism are the required conditions for the respect of life. Tina will talk to you about it.

Let's welcome Tina.

About four-and-a-half years ago, I was not a vegetarian. I had just recently lost my career as a nurse anesthetist after being hit by a drunk driver. But even this negative incident is now a positive experience in my life, because it was what brought me to the Master.

Some people are on a spiritual search, others God must bring to their knees before they search. I was in the latter group. I had lost my career and I was very desperate and feeling down, and then one of the doctors' wives said, "Tina, I have to talk to you. I have to talk to you. I am coming over to your house."

And a bunch of doctors from the hospital that I worked came over to my home, and when everyone went for a walk, my friend, Mai, introduced me to the Master's teachings. And I was very happy with my own spirituality.

I prayed to God every day. I thought I was a good human being, but I listened to what she had to say. I tried to keep an open mind. But it was when I heard the Master's voice on a tape, I said, "Oh my God. She is a living saint!" Something hit me and it just… I said, "Oh my God! She is a living saint."

I never ate meat that day and that was the last time I ate meat. And it wasn't a decision; I just stopped. The first precept of most religions, of every great religion of the world, is: "I shall not kill."

And because we revere and love even our smaller brothers and sisters who are the animals, they are the sentient beings, we do not kill them for food. And you can read about this in Genesis, the first chapter in the Bible, about all the seeds and fruit that God made for us to eat.

Or you can read about it in the Bhagavad Gita. Even in Muslim religion it's mentioned. In all the great religions it's mentioned. So now, I don't have the guilt of eating creatures that I say I love: I stopped.

And I think if any one of us visited a slaughterhouse, perhaps we would feel that way also, that they suffer when they die. But the positive benefits - now I am going to speak about one that all the ladies will enjoy - in four years I will be 50 years old, and after I started the vegetarian diet and the Quan Yin Method, I lost all the wrinkles on my face. So you don't have to see a plastic surgeon to have beautiful skin.

Medically, okay, here are some of the medical benefits of a vegetarian diet. I'm Polish in background, and the Slovak people, the French people, there are many European groups that, from hereditary, have the high cholesterol gene.

So after seeing my father die and my sister just this past Monday have a cardiac catheterization - both of them ate terribly - so I don't want to end up the same way as they do. Even though I have the risk factors, the vegetarian diet will help.

Cancer risk: the vegetarian diet cuts your risk of cancer, and that's just not baloney. It's true! And the dairy association says, "Drink more milk, drink more milk; it makes stronger bones," but, no, they are not telling the truth, what truly makes strong bones.

The truth of this is that a high-protein diet filled with animal meat causes the leaching of calcium from the bones, and that's what causes the weakness of osteoporosis. And those patients who have this go into kidney failure and they go on the renal dialysis, the first thing the doctor does is to put them on a low-protein diet.

The vegetarian diet combined with the Quan Yin Method is the best recipe for a healthy, happy life, and you don't have to give up anything. You all have the recipes. I don't read Portuguese, but I can make all my Polish recipes at home without meat, and they taste delicious.

Does anyone knows what pierogis are? Or gołąbki? Kapusta? In Poland, they'll understand. But all these things you can bake - cookies, cakes, all these things. You don't have to give up dessert. You don't have to give up eating well. Thank you, and that's all I have to say.

Thank you very much, and thank you all for coming. It's such a beautiful country. This is the first time I have been here, and your people are very warm and friendly. Thank you very much for coming tonight.

Have you had time to get more familiar with the Quan Yin Method of meditation? Actually, the Quan Yin Method is the contemplation of the Sound. “Quan” is “contemplation,” “Yin” is the “Sound.”The Sound is the inner vibration, not the exterior sound.  

It is the Sound that the Bible was talking about, the “Word.” There is one sentence, This Sound is heard only with the inner ear. we must find a master who is capable of opening the inner ear and the inner eye that allow us to hear this Sound.

So the Quan Yin Method allows us to attain higher levels of consciousness, to get in touch with the Kingdom of God. Only a very high level master who has already been beyond these worlds can transmit this method. The Quan Yin Method is the path to lead us to God.

Master Ching Hai tells us that the path to God consists of the inner Light and the inner Sound. Whatever path we choose, we must have the Light and the Sound in order to find God. And the Quan Yin Method will offer you the inner Light and Sound. It can only be transmitted by a perfectly enlightened master. It's transmitted free of charge and without conditions. The Supreme Master Ching Hai.

"We all have Buddha Nature, and everyone can become Buddha."

He never says he is the only one and nobody else can become Buddha. And Jesus also says that, "Whatever I do, you can do even better," or "you can do also." All the masters in the past told us that we are children of God and that we can equally find God if we want to.

Of course, some of us want, some of us don't want, and that's another question. Yes. Whoever wants to find God will find Hirm. It takes some, a little bit, sometimes more, sometimes less, because for the opportunity to be ripen, for the time to be right. Then we'll find someone to show us how -a friend, a guide or somebody who already knows how to do it, to show us - and then we can do it right away.

Because we already have it, we've just forgotten where to find it. Yes. Just like if you have forgotten something in your pocket and you run around all over and asking, "Where are my glasses? Where are my glasses?"

Sometimes it happens like that. Or you put it on your head; your reading glasses, you put it up here, or your sunglasses sometimes, then you're too busy occupying yourself with some other important things, or you are very, very distressed or something, and then you forgot and you keep running all over, "Where are my glasses? Where are my glasses?"

But all the while it's here. If somebody else happened to pass by, he said, "Here, here! Right on your head." Isn't that easy? Is that easy? Then can you find it easily, immediately? Can you? Yes! Yes, to find God is as easy as that.

Believe it or not. I can tell you because it happened to me. I used to do fasting, I used to do penance, I used to kneel all day, I used to not sleep all night, I used to not eat for many weeks in order to pray that God have mercy on me, or that Hes reveal himself to me if Hes even exists. But Hes doesn't care.

That didn't work because it's not the right way. Then one day, he brought someone to me and told me that: "This is the way. You try it, and it works." And it did work right away.

Before that, I spent hours and days and months on end just to read all the Bibles, read all the sutras until my voice had no more and until I collapsed because of exhaustion, and sometimes I'd run here and there to different countries, different temples, different churches in order to ask the question: "Where is God? How can I find Hirm? Show me, show me!" but...

So many things I'd do: I'd recite the Bible, I'd recite the scriptures, I'd do the beads, I'd do the rosary - I'd do all kinds of things - and recite mantras. I went to imalayas. I bowed to the Earth, to the Heaven, for miles long.

So many things that I did, and it did not work until I found the way. That's it. It's the only one way, so easy just like that. Then, I saw God - I mean, in the form of whatever Hes chose to appear at that time.

I used to sleep with the Bible also; sleep with the Bible, or go everywhere with the Bible. And every morning, every night, after work, I'd read the Buddhist sutra. I prayed to both in case I did not know which one was right.

In case I had forgotten, one of them must hear me, but nothing. So, eventually, when you've found the right key, the right method, the right way, God just appears.And since then Hes has been appearing, Hes has been coming and going whenever Hes pleases with me, and it's okay because we are always together.

And I am so secure to know that God really exists, that I can always touch Hirm. I mean, in my soul I can always get in touch with Hirm, I can always contact Hirm, and Hes is always there, and Hes is everywhere. And Hes is inside me, outside me, Hes is in the air, Hes is everywhere.

Hes is in the microphone, Hes is in the flower, Hes is in you. All of you are God. And so I'm so secured, so loved, feel so good, so busting.

It's not that after meditation we always, like, hundred times out of a hundred, get everything we want, because it's not the case.

The thing is, the point is, whether we get what we want or not, we're still happy. And then we find a way to get something else instead. Instead of standing there and stamping our feet and feeling miserable about the things that we lost or the things that we could not get, we become more clever, more flexible, and then we try so many, many ways to get other things and just enjoy the process. That's the good thing about meditation. We will be almost always happy.

Well, I have to tell you, I just don't want you to have an illusion that when you meditate, then everything will just come your way. It does come. But sometimes if the things are not so good, it won't come. And sometimes, God gives you some very unusual situation and if we do not meditate, we will not understand the situation and we'll begin to feel miserable if it doesn't go our way.

Talking about things not going my way, I want to tell you a little joke. Because everybody was busy preparing this, so I didn't want to trouble them. I don't want a driver and I don't want people to, kind of, book hotel for me and look for a hotel or anything, so I took care of everything myself. And when I came here, they said, "There's no room for you." That's wonderful news!

And the taxi driver took more money than he is supposed to and then he left me on the street. He thinks I don't understand Portuguese.

When I came here, I had no room, so I also didn't want to trouble. I thought since I am a teacher, I can take care of myself, you know, "Master," take care of myself.

So I said, "Okay, never mind! I'll go around and look for a hotel." I went all over here and they don't have room because Portugal is so famous, everybody comes here for holidays. So all the hotels around here had no room. I had to go further and find a little, little small hotel; then it's okay. I forgot that I'd stay two nights, so I said to the hotel reception, "I stay only one night," and when I wanted another night, he said, "Sorry, booked.”

Move to another hotel. So I spread everything out already, ready for the lecture, and now I had to spread it all back in, in the luggage again, and then carry them myself to another hotel. Luckily I found one room for another day. It was fun, though.

It was fun. But before that, they dropped me also in the wrong terminal in Spain and I had to walk like many miles in order to find another terminal, and that was even more fun. So I have learned to cut my luggage into half. I probably have to cut more. And that's not all. A lot of tests in Portugal since I came here. A lot of tests!

When I came here, I called a taxi from my room. I said, "Please reserve a taxi for me and I will come down in five minutes."

So I specially ordered in advance and told the receptionist, "Please tell him to turn on the meter and wait for me and I'll come down soon." And when I came down, goodbye - nobody there. So when I came down, no taxi. Okay, so I went out on the street and waved one for myself. If you want things done, do it yourself. Good! Finally one taxi stopped, and he drove me just around the corner, up the hill, and guess what?

There was a big minivan in front of me on the hill, like this, pushing - right in front of my taxi - being pushed up the hill. Can you believe that? And my taxi driver was just about like half way up the hill, so I told him, "Just back up.

There is nobody behind. We just back up slowly and then we go the other way." And he said, "No, no. Wait. Wait!" I said, "I am in a hurry. Please, just back up." And he didn't back up, so I had to change to another taxi. Walked out of the taxi, went back to where I was, and waved down another taxi again.

Because I don't see how they will push that big van all over up over the hill; I don't see how they'd do that in ten minutes. So God plays a lot of jokes on me lately. And so, it's not that if we meditate, everything will always go smoothly.

It's not always like that, but we can always laugh at the situation instead of cry about it. There is always something we can do if we encounter obstruction while we are having the store of wisdom inside after we gain it through enlightenment.

And that's why most of the people, they worship the saints and the renunciates, the priests and the monks, etc. - those people who really are monks, who are really priests, who are really enlightened inside, because of their consistence in happiness, in contentment and in reliability.

And a lot of people follow them even though sometimes they don't seek out the fame or the fortune or the followers, but people will like to also come and be friends with them, these saintly people.

But most of the time, the persons who practice spiritually, they're always in luck;except the Master. The Master has to bear a different kind of destiny, yes, and that's why Jesus, for example, had to shed his blood for the bad karma (retribution) - so-called karma (retribution) - or the sins of his disciples when he was alive.

Because he took in so many people and sometimes he had to share their burdens invisibly, and that's why he had to suffer. Otherwise, as an enlightened master, he never ever has to undergo any hardship at all because the whole universe worships him.

The same with other spiritual teachers of all time: sometimes, most of the time, they have to undergo a lot of unpleasantness or physical suffering or sometimes mental torturing, but they don't feel it as a suffering.

They would feel also an honor to be of service to God. But generally speaking, the students of any master enjoy happiness, enjoy luck, enjoy fulfillment of any desire they ever have in life, be it physical, mental or emotional and, of course, spiritual. And the day they leave the physical body, they go direct to Heaven. There is no doubt about that.

So in order to even to be happy in this physical life,not to talk about Heaven yet, in order to be happy here, to live a pleasant life here, and to be a more intelligent person here, we should meditate. I hope I did not offend you.

You are intelligent, very,already,but we have not used enough of our brainpower. We use only 5% or 10% yet,and we are already so clever. We invent so many things,and suppose  if you meditate, you use more of your brainpower, of course you will be more intelligent  not that I want to offend you. Yes,the average people use only up to 10% of the brainpower.

That is a fact known to every one of us, scientifically proven. So where do we put the other 80%,90%? It's a waste. That's why we are not a complete being. We don't feel complete. We feel frustrated, we feel weak, because we haven't used our complete power. So meditation, we can also call in another way, is to make use of our complete power.

That is what the meditation is for, or that's what the meaning of meditation is
to harness our complete might so that we become almighty just like God,or at least like the children of God. Otherwise,we don't have enough energy to sometimes take care of the small problems or small things,and we do not always do things completely to our satisfaction because we lack power,lack wisdom.

So to know God is to know ourselves completely, and when we know ourselves completely, we know God. Then,because we are one with God, we are just like Hirm the way Hes made us. Because God made man in Hiers own image. Yes,that's why sometimes in the meditation we see God appear also in the form of... looks like us, human beings. Just some form so that we can see, we can feel, we can talk to Hirm.

Otherwise, God,of course, is everywhere. God is formless. But most of the time, since God is formless, we contact Hirm by contacting the Light, because God is Light, and God is the Word, this vibration that emits throughout eternity and reverberates all over the universe.

And that's when we can see the Light, when we can hear this reverberating Music, that is when we know that we know God. There is no such language that I can explain this. We only know it the moment we get contact with this power. That's why in the Bible it's stated when Moses saw God, Hes appeared as a flame,as a bush of fire, and when some saints of the past heard God speak, Hiers voice like the sound of many waters.

Also sometimes in the Bible it's stated that Saint John went to Heaven and he heard the sound of a trumpet,etc. All these vibrations, the Music of the universe, is the teaching of God and we can hear that in order to be wiser. And the Light is the glory of God manifested so that we can know ourselves that we are also the essence of Light.

And when we see the Light, we become brighter, we become more loving, more content,and then we know ourselves better and better. We know our greatness, and we know the glory of Heaven. Of course, we were talking about the inner world. When we even close our eyes,forsake this physical body, and our surroundings, we enter the Kingdom of God, we see Heaven.

Heaven also exists,as scenery speaking, Heaven also exists as a place if you want to go there. Heaven also exists as a blissfulness that we feel in our heart. And Heaven also exists in the love that grows each day with our contemplation. I have tried my best to explain what is unexplainable. I have tried my best to describe what is indescribable.

The human language has no power to describe the happiness we feel the moment of enlightenment, and we can be enlightened like that every day in our life if we begin to do the right meditation and contact ourselves with Heaven.

And that's why in the old times,when Jesus,or a great master like Jesus or Buddha, taught mankind this way to contact Heaven, people were so grateful,so happy, and they worshiped him. It is also good if we want to worship a master, but it is not necessary. Most of the masters, they are very humble; they don't want any kind of physical or mental worship.

They just want to make you a master, they just want to make you realize that you yourselves are children of God, you yourself are great. He wants to make you as great as you should be. Because no master ever thinks that he is better than anybody else, because he knows that everyone is equal, equal,equal,equal in every sense of this world, here and in Heaven.

But it's such a human nature that if someone teaches them something so blissful,so rare, like Heaven on Earth, of course they mostly worship that person. We can do if we still feel we need to worship any master. But the best form of worship is to become a master yourself, master of your own life, master of your wisdom, master of your destiny, master of your own sincerity, be true to yourself in every day.

And we can only do that when we know ourselves completely as who we really are. Then we can be truthful. We can live our life in a master way.If you would like to ask some further questions, I can clarify them.

Does meditation come to you spontaneously or does it require a long time of training before you can begin to meditate?

It does come spontaneously,and it does also require training. It doesn't come spontaneously now because you don't know how. After we show you,it will come spontaneously. But it does require training.Not because you have to train in order to meditate, it's just that you have to quiet yourself in order to hear God, and that's what we call meditation. Because most of the time we like to be busy.

Of course, we have to work like eight or ten hours a day or more even to earn a living, and that's already very busy,busy and noisy. And then we have to go to movies,we have to listen to television, we have to talk on the phone, we have to call the friend,and then we don't have time for God.

So we have to train ourselves to be quiet for some time of the day. Then we can contact God,we can hear what Hes wants to tell us. That's just the beginning. Later,it just becomes spontaneous.

I have tried very intensely, but I have never been able to see Light. Because I try to look into myself, I try to understand.

Okay,stay around and I'll help you. If you want to see the Light, after the lecture, I'll help you.

I have read a lot, but I haven't been able so far.

Of course, maybe you haven't tried the right way. If you have time, stay after the lecture, after all the questions.I can show you. You will see it like this.

Supreme Master Ching Hai,how do we achieve mind quietness in order to get the serenity enough to achieve the connection to the superior plane? Thank you very much.

Yes,stay around. After the lecture, I'll show you how. Yes,there is just a little,little,little trick, that we can quiet the mind and then catch the glimpse of God. And once we catch the glimpse of God, everything else quietens down,more and more every day. Only God's love, when reopened,can quench all our thirst and solve all our restlessness.

Is it wrong to deeply wish to realize God, to become illuminated, in this incarnation of life? Thank you.

No,of course not! That's the only thing that we should do. Everything else is just by the way. /Our whole life should be devoted just to the idea of getting to know God.  But we still can do the work, can do business, can earn money, can have family. These are by the way, but concentrate on God, we must. We must know God.

That is the sole purpose of a human life, if you want to know. Everything else comes and goes; everything else we have to leave behind when we depart from this physical world. And if we do not know God, we have nothing.

What is your concept of God?

I have tried all this time,and you still did not understand? Shall I start the lecture all over again? But I don't blame you. You have to eat in order to know what the cake tastes like. Just talk,just hearing advertisement will never satisfy you. If you want to know God, you have to do what I do.

If you want to know my concept of God, you have to know God the way I do. Nobody can be quenched of thirst just listening to the talk about water alone,no? I can talk about water a hundred years; you're still thirsty. So stay around. If you want to know God, I'll show you, and then you will have your own concept about Hirm. Yes, firsthand knowledge.

What are the keys? How can we learn to use them and to listen to our inner Self,besides prayers,mantras,etc.? How can I expand? How can I understand the presence of God in me? Thank you.

Yes,stay around. After the lecture, I'll show you.

Is it only through the Word that you use the sound which communicates with God?

Through the Word,yes; the Sound,or the Word, or the vibration, or the energy,yes. Through that we can communicate with God,/ because the Word is God.

You talked about the sole condition for meditation: Do not eat meat, to be vegetarian. My doubt is, cigarettes and alcohol, do they combine with meditation

No. We also advise you to please stop the cigarettes, but of course, sometimes you can not stop right away; then you do it gradually. Anything that is not natural, anything that blurs our vision, doesn't go with meditation, will not calm your mind and will make confusion to us.

Drugs,alcohol, or stimulants of any kind, or also like aggressive meat, exciting…other kinds of visual films, and exciting kinds of provoking literature, are not very conducive to your peace of mind, and therefore not very conducive to meditation because we want to quieten down.

And meat,alcohol, cigarettes,drugs and all that,they make us more aggressive, more restless, more agitated,and we could not calm down. And when we could not calm everything down, it's difficult to receive the message from God. That's all. Not because we are strict or anything like that.

The energy from the animal is very restless and full of fear and hatred. So if we eat the meat inside us,it interferes with our magnetic field and //makes us very agitated. It sometimes blurs our vision, so we could not see God clearly,we could not hear Hirm clearly.

We might be able to,in some of the coarser levels, which are more corresponding to our physical world. But if we want to go higher,higher,to a finer and to the finest vibration frequency, we cannot take all this gross matter with us,especially, like animal energy. Vegetarian energy is lighter,easier to take care.

I,Kazimira,have some spiritual problems. Sometimes I burp a lot, some very strange burps. I would like to know how I can get rid of those burps.

What kind of things are you doing? I don't know what meditation you are doing. Could you be more specific? Maybe you eat too many onions or something. It might not have anything to do with spiritual problem, it might have to do with your indigestion problem. I suggest you just go to a doctor and have a look.

It is very complicated. How to see God and the spiritual way? Can I see clearly from now on? When and what is the propitious moment for meditation? What to do to know,truly,God? When is Hes present constantly? Does Hes illuminate me in all my ways and all my family, close and at distance?

Dogs and cats included? Yes,God is everywhere, of course,but it depends on how quiet we can calm our mind, how quiet can we be, how sincere we are, how much we really want to know Hirm.  Hes will appear whenever appropriate for yourself. God is always there, so there is no need even to ask the question whether or when Hes appears or not.

But it's if we want to see Hirm, we have to calm down. So,depends on the degree of our quietness. And of course,once we get to know God, like after initiation, even our five,six,seven, nine generations, the past and the present are taken care of by Hirm and illuminated and protected as well.

They sometimes can even see God through your effort, through your merit. Yes,it is a blessing, immensely, for everyone,even for your cat and dog. I am not kidding. Even your friends, your lovers,yes, whomever you think of, whomever you care for, the blessing will flow through you to that person once you are illuminated.

So if you love your family so much,the way you ask- you included everybody- hurry up,do something! Get to know God. That's one of the reasons why I believed and got initiated right away in the first time because I heard that many generations from my family are also benefited. One of the reasons,yes. Same like you. That's very nice, very loving.

When and where can I learn and practice meditation here in Portugal?

Right now,here. Go outside and put your name down. Tonight! We will tell you some of the basics and then you can do it at home every day yourself. And if you need to ask some more questions later, you can write to me or come see me or I come to see you again,whatever.

It's very difficult for me to concentrate. When I am starting, undesirable images come to my mind that prevent me from concentrating to start my meditation.

Yes. That's why we need to train ourselves again and again, because it's not that God doesn't appear if we don't concentrate. It's just that because we don't concentrate, we cannot see God. So we have to train our mind, little by little, until it gets used to the new way.

Everything is just habit-forming. Everything,when we do it again and again, it becomes natural until it's spontaneous. Today,we will show you to have a glimpse of God, but if you want to see Hirm again and again and again,you have to do it every day, in order to see more of Hirm. That's why you need to know how to meditate on Hirm. Yes.

Is it possible in your opinion to reach the state of illumination without necessarily being vegetarian? Can I think of light without abdicating from meat in my diet, for instance?

You'll get illumination to some extent. I have already mentioned before. But if you want to go to a higher dimension, we have to forsake the gross energy of meat and animal products. Even if what I say is not true,it's a small price to sacrifice to know God,no?

What is the good of knowing God, being all-love and compassion,and still enjoy the suffering of other beings? God is all love and merciful. We want to be more God-like. Compassion is enough reason to be vegetarian.

Whether we get enlightened from that or not, compassion is a virtue that we should have. Of course,it's up to you. You choose the way you walk your life. I am just telling you because you're asking me. Thank you.

Can we get some information about the method today?

Yes,yes,of course. We have it outside. If you want to ask a little bit more questions, go outside and ask about the method. They can also tell you. I can also say generally that it is not really a method; it's a quiet transmission.

So we just call it “method”; otherwise,you will keep asking what is it. And during the initiation, there is no talk- quiet. And there is a quiet power that will be descended from God and help you to open your own power.

Hes just uses, for example,me, as an electric pole to go through. And you will be in direct communication with God from then on. And it costs nothing from now and later and before and after you die. Costs nothing! My teachings are all free.

You are not obliged to be anything, to do anything for me. Just meditate every day for yourself, in your own home. Yes,and if you want to see me,then I probably have a place somewhere. And if you want to see me,you are welcome to come.

If you don't ever see me again,it's okay. And the so-called method that we will tell you is not the method. It's just to tell you how to sit so that you are comfortable,where to concentrate so that you can see God better, at what time you should meditate, when it is more calm for your mind,and how many hours a day is the best for you.

That's all. These are not really the true method. These are just the instructions so you are more comfortable and know how to sit; otherwise, the method is silence, the method is not written, the method has no trace.

That's why you don't find it in any Bible or in any scripture, whether Buddhist, Christian,Muslim or Sikh,Jain- nothing,nada. They just talk about God, but they don't tell you how to find God because they cannot tell. This thing has to be transmitted through a living pole,and that's since ancient time. It's like that.

Why Hes chooses one pole and not another, don't ask me. Hes does what Hes wants. But we all can become poles later if we know ourselves completely, and maybe one day God will say, "You,you." And then even if you don't want to be a living pole, you cannot escape. If it's in your destiny, then God's will is always done because at that time we don't have our own will anymore.

We don't have ego anymore to resist or to say yes,to say no, to whatever God wants us to do. We always say yes. It is necessary to have a living transmission. That's all. And then you will be your own master. And you don't owe me anything anymore, anything at all, whatsoever.

I belive that the first phase of meditation comes with intuition, and the answers through the dreams. Is that correct?

Well, each one is different. Everyone is not alike,so every person's experience about meditation is not the same. But the correct way is almost the same to everyone. It's very scientific. For example, there are many levels of the universe, and when you pass through the First Level, you will all see what,what,what. And then you pass through Second Level; you all will see what,what. Not that you see all the things in the First or Second Level at the same time, but whatever's in the Second Level, we can see it. The same.

Before we reach the highest,the most high,we go through some coarse levels. Like,this is physical level, and then we go to a little bit finer level, and more finer level, and more finer level, more finer level,until we become like formless, one with God. And in each level there are certain landmarks, certain signs so that we know where we are. So it's very scientific. The way of God is scientific because God is a scientist, scientific. Hes creates everything. Hes makes everything. Okay?

What's the inspiration in meditation? To see God and to know how to have it truly and feel Hirm in our heart?

Yes,of course. To know God and to have fulfillment in our heart, that's our aim,yes, and you will have fulfillment of your heart. That I promise,because I have experienced myself. There's nothing better.

In the Bible it is said that,"What is the use of a man who gains the whole world but loses his own soul?" I can attest to that. I would rather lose the whole world than lose God again. But it's me. You have to choose between.

But actually, you don't have to choose, you still have the whole world but have God at the same time,and that's the way it should be. Now we only have the world and we don't have God, and that's a pity,because we can have both.

Not that we have to forsake the world in order to know God. No,no. God made everything for us to enjoy, makes beautiful woman be your wife so that you can love, gives you beautiful, wonderful children, so you know how to love them, to protect them and sacrifice, and know what unconditional love is, and know what sacrifice love is.

So all this God wants you to have. But if we have only the world and don't have God,then we have only half of it. We don't even have half of it,we have only a little bit because we will lose them all. But once we have God, we have everything. Seek you first the Kingdom of God and everything else will come to you.

And that's the promise that God made to us before we were even born. We forgot that, and that's a pity for us. We should reclaim our right, reclaim our glory, reclaim everything that we have because we own the whole universe.

Yes,be a saint and enjoy the world at the same time. Be a beautiful,rich saint. Yes. When I was a little bit enlightened, I followed the steps of many ancient saints. I renounced everything. I don't care about anything, I don't want anything because they don't appeal to me anymore.

But then God said to me, "You must have everything, must have everything. I am going to give you everything. Everything more than you ever want, more than you need. You have to show the world that I am the Father and I can give you anything, anything,as well as spiritual awakening.

You don't have to forsake anything in order to love Me because I love you whatever you are." Hes told me I have to do it. I have to do it the glorious way. I said,"All right,Father, whatever you want." But I would rather be more simple. It's less work, but Hes likes it that way. I said to Hirm,“But Father,the ancient saints, like Buddha,Jesus, they walked bare feet.

They wore simple clothes and they'd go begging for food. And why you want me to have all the things? Will that work?” Because people,most of the people of the world, they expect or they are used to it with the kind of saintly life,who renounce everything, who don't have anything, who look poor, and who walk bare feet.

Hes said,“No,no! Different time! Modernize! You have to be up-to-date, up to the times.” Yes. So I have all the things that I don't even care for. If you see me on the street,you'll see me very simple. But I would have walkie-talkie,telephone, fax,e-mail- all kinds of spiritual equipment.

One hand a phone and another hand phone, and another fax and an e-mail,whatever. Yes,it's fun. I have at least six phones myself. Different country, different number. Sometimes one doesn't work, I have to grab the other. One broke down,okay, I have another,stand by, otherwise I cannot run this job the way Hes wants.

Why not eat eggs?

Yes,I will tell you. Eggs sometimes have a baby in it. Eggs sometimes contain life. That's number one. Number two: eggs are not good for your spiritual energy, and it tends to attract more negative vibration,  even if it is a not fertilized egg.

Eggs symbolize life and death, and if you don't want to be reborn again- I mean physically speaking- stay away from that. If you are familiar with, like,witchcraft,you will know that people who do witchcraft, they use eggs sometimes to attract the possessive spirit out of some possessed persons. Exorcism. And some magicians or witchcraft people,they feed eggs to the spirits. They put it outside in the plant,or...

You know it well. Oh yes,that's good. So you don't want the spirit to come to your body and eat those eggs inside,no? No,I wouldn't. To put egg in your body is means to attract directly the negative power,and you wouldn't like that. I don't want to scare you. These are the things I know. I have to tell you if you ask. If you don't ask, I don't say anything.

Is your method similar to Raja Yoga?

In the ancient times,yes. The original Raja Yoga, yes. The real one.

I practice Reiki to help others. Reiki is the vital universal energy. Does it come into conflict with meditation?

That is spiritual healing, and we do not advise that in our group. You want to stay there, it's fine. We do not use our ego or our body or our physical anything at all to heal anybody. We just let God do whatever Hes wants to do with whomever comes into contact to us and even whomever we think of.

After enlightenment, after we have sufficient power, we don't even have to be near a person to heal him. We just let God do it. And Hes can use us to heal anybody Hes wants without having to show that we are the ones who do it. We don't do that anymore.

And if you feel that you still need to use your physical body or hand or kind of astral energy to heal people, then be welcome to stay where you are. But we want to go a little bit higher, we let God do everything. We don't move.

Yes,wherever you walk, people are healed. Whomever you think of, they benefit. You don't even have to know about it because there is no ego anymore to play with. That's the best way. You see,when Jesus healed somebody, he said, "Your faith healed you,” and“Not I do it,it's my Father who does it." He never claimed anything. That's the way of love, that's the way of egoless, that's the way of God. We do without doing.

So that's why we advise our brothers and sisters: do not play with your ego,do not let your ego trick you, because God is the doer. You don't even have to put hand or feet or do anything.

Don't even recite mantra for anybody. Don't need even pray for them. When you think... you feel sorry for some, you feel sympathy for somebody, God works right away. Hes knows what you want after connection. It's a direct line, you know? Yes.

And if you still want to play with ego after the initiation,then your spiritual progress will slow down. That's all. Nothing forbidden! It's just a pity, because God does it better. Okay?

Jesus Christ, when he was on Earth, said that "No one goes..."

"To the Father except through me." Right?

No one goes to the Father without going through him. How do you explain the fact that there are different religions, some Christian, some not Christian? And within Christianity, some have different uses and practices. Some believe in going to Heaven; others don't. If Jesus spoke of resurrection when he was on Earth,if a person,when he dies, goes to Heaven as explained, then what is the purpose of this resurrection once you go to Heaven?

Yes,good question. The master, when he's alive, he is the living pole. So anyone who comes to him will be accepted by the Father because the Father has chosen him to be the living pole at that moment. But when he is gone, someone else will come, replacing his work. And this is the greatest misunderstanding of us  humankind,because we think there is only one.

The Buddhists believe there is only Buddha and no one else, everybody else is atheist. And the Christians believe there is only one Jesus; no one else is up to his standard, he is the only one Son of God.

Also,the Muslims believe in Muhammad, and so onand so on. And that's why we had a lot of bloodshed and a lot of war about religions already. I want to clear this misunderstanding for you; that you could,any time if God choose, become like Jesus.

If you clean yourself enough for Hirm to use you. If Hes deems that it's your destiny, Hes will pick you up and make you become as great as Jesus. And God knows that I am speaking the truth. Because I know it is the truth. God always sends Hiers beloved son here, one after another, to save mankind. Otherwise, Hes is so miserly.

Hes sends only one? And how about us who don't even know Jesus? How about the people before him who don't know Jesus? Will they all go to hell? Understand? Every generation, there is at least one master in this planet as great as Jesus. I will speak the truth all the time, and the truth that I know, and God knows it.

Raja Yogis are vegetarians, but they forbid the use of garlic and onions. Is it advisable or not? They say that it delays spiritual development.

Well,you can eat them now and again, or you can avoid them. It's okay. Up to you. It says that onions and garlic provoke more sexual desire and that,probably, you do not like any extra when you want to calm your mind down. That's all.

But it's up to you. If you're married and you don't care,it's fine. You have to test it yourself. We are not going to fanaticism,and forbid too many things so people are scared and they cannot meditate. Let them meditate first, and then they'll choose themselves what is best for them. We only advise them to refrain some certain Really serious detrimental substances, like meat and alcohol, you know,drugs. That's it.

Could it be that we have reincarnation or only one life? If we have several lives, is this a development process until we reach perfection and God?

Right,right. The question is the answer. That's right.

How do you see death?

I see it every day. I see it every day when I leave my body to go up, and I come back again. I am reborn every day, resurrected every day. No big deal! Just leave a dirty sack behind and then,reluctant to come back sometimes.

You focus on the direct connection with God. How do you see the great cosmic hierarchy with potential mediators such as angels, archangels,cherubims, seraphims,etc.?

They are our friends. No problem! They all stand by while you're going up. I'll teach you how to say hallo to them and bypass them quickly. It is true that if you don't know how,and if you are not introduced to them by a teacher, then they might make trouble sometimes.

But we will introduce you to them and tell them to take care of you. They are our servants sometimes; the angels. The higher you go, the more they worship you. Sometimes you go into a higher dimension, and all the angels,all the beings in that planet line up to worship you. They are so happy to serve you; they call themselves servants.

During initiation, is there any difference between staying close to the master or far away from the master?

No,no! Who is the master anyway? You yourself! There is no need for any master, physical one. Suppose,suppose,yes, for example only, even if I am a Master, you don't need my presence. Because the so-called master must only be present in this planet so as to be connected with the physical atmosphere only.

But the master not necessarily be right in front of your nose in order to help you to be enlightened, because the way of God is omnipresent.  You don't need to ask me all these questions; you have all the answers.

All you have to do is just awaken your own wisdom. And I can show you in no time and no cost and no obligation, at my expense. So why don't you try it? You lose nothing! Later all answers will be clear to you like crystal, because you are the Master. You have the soul exactly as my soul and our Father, exactly the same one. Yes, don't make me a teacher.

Make yourself a teacher. Don't make me look good and look noble and look all wise and intelligent. Be yourself one. You can! I am here to remind you that you are great, and you can be great from today if you want to try it.

In order to meditate, is it necessary or convenient to make the astral voyage? The spiritual guides, do they exist? Can we contact them?

Yes,yes, during meditation. You can see Jesus too, and talk to him. You can see Buddha, you can see Muhammad, you can see whomever is your master in the past; you can see them. But we just have to show you how to distinguish between a fake one and a real one later in the initiation process. That's why we need time to tell all these people. We cannot just teach you here like that.

There are so many things to tell you because you will meditate alone, you have to know everything, later,and then you can meditate at home,understand?

Enlightenment is immediate,but every day you have to renew it,and then you have to know what is good for you and what is not so good.  Because we forgot Heaven already,so we have to be reacquainted, and there are so many things to know about Heaven before you visit, so we have to tell you everything

because during meditation, you will visit all these places and then you have to know what to do. And if you are serious that much,you'll probably need to contact me sometimes later by writing a question, until you can stand on your own feet and be your own master.

The initiation is just a beginning, therefore,you cannot just ask me to teach you at random like that and so irresponsibly, even though you can try that at your own risk. Okay?

But you should know my address in case you need any question, even if you don't want to give yours. Because you might run into problems if you meditate alone without a guide. Because you are only beginning. You forgot everything; you have to relearn again.

The question is, someone who makes Reiki initiations, and he is intending to have initiation here.

Then you have to forget Reiki, or else you stay there and wait until you are ready and you come to us. Whatever you practice, you have to put your whole heart in it. Otherwise,you don't have the result from both.

Can the diet and meditation be initiated at any age, or is there a limit to when you can begin this vegetarian regime?

From six to sixty. Too small, you don't understand. Too old,too great change is not so good sometimes for your body and your mind. But there are some exceptions. There are some exceptions.

A very quick question. Do you believe it is convenient to know the Kabbalah? -
because there are so many people now studying the Kabbalah.

Kabbalah? So many people start everything. Well,you have to know which one you feel that is best for you because there are so many things, there are so many levels of understanding. I can only tell you that I have tried so many things, and this is the one. Immediate! With immediate and lasting result. Everything else, I am not responsible.

Yes,try at your own risk.

In meditation, I believe there are images or symbols. I would like to know what is the meaning of an "infinite narrow corridor?"

Too many things to tell you. That's just nothing! We have a million things to know, so why don't you just get initiation and then there are more things to learn about. Okay? There are thousands, thousands,millions more things. Later you want to leave that corridor immediately, because there are more interesting things to see and to know.

If meditation provides this serenity and good mood vis-à-vis adversity, will this mean that we lose emotions? Before war and so much injustice, should we be sad or not?

Should. We will be sad. We become just more true. When we cry, we truly cry. When we feel sorry for someone, we truly feel sorry. Not that we lose anything. We just gain,we just become more Truth.

You see, I don't lose anything. I still have to earn money in order to help all the people. I feel sorry for people in the war. That's one of the reasons why I came to Europe and tour Europe this time,hoping that the good energy of all of us,the same-minded; will minimize the suffering of the people that I don't even know.

How can you ask the question? How can you think that we even lose anything? We just become more deep,more truthful.

When I meditate, sometimes I see a light in the direction of my third eye or third vision, a small light like a star. Could it be the manifestation of God?

Yes,yes,yes! Yes. That's the lowest level after the physical level. One glimpse of the eternity; but there are more to learn,so be careful. Better follow a vegetarian diet, live a more pure life. And so,if you go to a higher dimension, there is not too much obstruction to you and there's not too much suffering to the body.

If you carry more pure energy, you go up;is better. But of course, those who are initiated, the ones who we initiate, we will tell you everything. But this is just to answer this casual question, to whomever that is. Whatever method he meditates. Like everything else in life,you have to learn properly to avoid side-effects and to have the best result.

Can we become vegetariansand accept that our children eat meat at school? How can we overcome these social limitations, or perhaps, should we not interfere?

If the children still want to remain in the meat diet, or the husband, that's okay,let them. Everyone is free. Even the children are free. If you can tell them how good the vegetarian diet is and they accept your advice, it's okay. If not, you just cook for them.

Be normal. Get initiation and you'll know more, okay? What you know is very little. And I cannot tell you all because I have to protect you. You cannot know too much,and if you continue meditation without guidance, you will be in trouble. Just like you go into the jungle of Africa, you have never been there,and no guide, you will be in danger.

The universe is not always benign. Look at the world around us, just a small planet and so many tricks, so many traps, so many dangers around already. If you go into the spiritual field, there will be also danger there if you don't have a guide to protect you and to tell you how.

Being an army officer, is that in any way not good for the spiritual evolution?

No,no,no! Anybody!

What is the role of the mystic organizations which operate very discreetly in society?

Which one? We are open, we are not discreet, so I don't know. I don't know why it should be discreet. Good things should be open,shared with everybody,no?

Apple's good. Everybody should eat. I am just sorry that I couldn't be more open and have more time, more money, more energy, more people come here and learn good things. Good.

Interview with Supreme Master Ching Hai by Encadena TV 
 Develop Our Latent Power 

Most popular
 World Vegan, World Peace: A Conscious Choice
 Auspicious Locations for Leaders' Headquarters, a Boon for World Peace
 Humanity's Leap to the Golden Era - Washington, D.C., Climate Change Conference
 Leaders Preserving Our Future: Pace & Priorities on Climate Change
 The Living Messiah of Our Time
 Enlightenment Is the Tool For Everything - April 14, 1993 Washington, D. C., USA
 Protect Our Home with L.O.V.E.
 The True Christ Power
 Global Unity: Together in Saving Lives
 Lao Tzu, Chuang Tzu and the Heavenly Music