DETEN LA CRUELDAD ANIMAL Temporada de Sufrimiento: Aventuras Indescribibles en tu Plato   
Play with windows media
( 48 MB )

The images in the following program are highly sensitive and may be as disturbing to viewers as they were to us. However, we have to show the truth about cruelty to animals, praying that you will help to stop it.

HOST: Involved viewers, this is the Stop Animal Cruelty series on Supreme Master Television. When you think of a festive season, what images comes to mind? Perhaps you reminisce about past gatherings and happy times with friends, family, and loved ones. Every year on the 25th of December, people from across the globe celebrate the birth of the beloved Master Jesus Christ.

He is truly the embodiment of light, hope and benevolence. The joyous times may include a special holiday meal… but have you ever thought about where some of the dishes being served actually came from? The answer may shock you. For billions of beings across the world, Christmas and the rest of the year are filled with pain, suffering, fear and sadness.

Surely everyone agrees that Jesus Christ would have never wanted the innocent and meek to be subjected to cruel treatment like this, let alone on the celebration of his birthday.

Paisley the Pig : I was born in this place; it's quite dark in here. I don't know where my family is, they have all been taken away. We get beaten very often; even though we didn't do anything wrong. The other day a man pointed to me and said that I would be a Christmas roast this year... I am not sure what he meant, but I hope it means that my life will become better.

Vínculos Relacionados

DETENGA LA CRUELDAD HACIA LOS ANIMALES “Mi vida como cerdo”: El dolor insondable de los cerdos en las granjas factorías suecas.
Play with windows media

DETENGA LA CRUELDAD HACIA LOS ANIMALES Una industria sin conciencia: “Comercio de pieles”, documental de Shannon Keith – P1 de 3
Play with windows media

DETENGA LA CRUELDAD HACIA LOS ANIMALES Investigaciones de Mercy for Animals:Las granjas factorías mortales – P1 de 2
Play with windows media

DETENGA LA CRUELDAD HACIA LOS ANIMALES Llevados al límite - la triste historia de nuestros amigos los peces
Play with windows media

DETENGA LA CRUELDAD HACIA LOS ANIMALES Los perros y gatos son nuestros amigos -no comida ni moda
Play with windows media

DETENGA LA CRUELDAD HACIA LOS ANIMALES “Terrícolas: Hacer la conexión” con el actor ganador de un Oscar Joaquin Phoenix – P1 de 6
Play with windows media

DETENGA LA CRUELDAD ANIMAL Prisioneros de por vida: Mamíferos marinos en cautiverio – P1 / 2
Play with windows media

DETENGA LA CRUELDAD ANIMAL Enjauladas de por vida: Las lágrimas interminables de las madres cerdas
Play with windows media

DETENGA LA CRUELDAD ANIMAL Madres, No máquinas: El sufrimiento detrás de la leche
Play with windows media

Conferencia sobre cambio climático con la Maestra Suprema Ching Hai
La Maestra Suprema Ching Hai comenta sobre el medioambiente
Videoconferencia con la Maestra Suprema Ching Hai y el personal de TV
Conferencias de las reuniones internacionales en el 2008 y 2009
Cocina simple y nutritiva con la Maestra Suprema Ching Hai
Respiracionistas
El Rey & Cía.
Citas de aforismos
Listas de los premios del mes
Listas constructivas
Notas de Paz y Libertad