Au piano avec M. Charles Segal :un brillant artiste, compositeur, et professeur partie 1 / 2   
1ère partie Play with windows media ( 45 MB )
2ème partie Play with windows media ( 45 MB )

Halo and welcome, vibrant viewers.
Today we are pleased to introduce a wonderful pianist Mr. Charles Segal, award-winning legendary composer, recording artist, publisher, and music teacher.

HOST: Loved the world over, Mr. Charles Segal is one of the most accomplished musicians on Earth! He has produced an amazingly large volume of original works – over 1,500 songs and musical pieces!
Mr. Segal is also the featured artist on more than 200 albums.

Segal (m): My mother was a mandolin player. And you know what a mandolin is like? A violin. And she instilled music into me. And they used to call me 『Pint of Musica.』And I learned music and I loved it so much. Even now, I mean, I’m absolutely crazy about it.

HOST: Born in Lithuania, Charles Segal was raised in South Africa, where he became a celebrity pianist. As early as 1973, he became the winner of the South Africa Record Industry (SARI) Award, a prestige equivalent to the US-based Grammy Award.

He moved to the United States in 1980s and remains to be a most recorded pianist till the present. Continuously renewing his artistry for over half a century, Mr. Segal is an extremely versatile musician with a breadth and depth as rich as his life experiences.

Charles Segal’s music CDs are available at www.CharlesSegal.com

Related Link

Des notes qui rassemblent : la musique judéo-arabe de l’Ensemble Naguila (en hébreu et arabe)
Play with flash player Play with windows media

De l’Irak pour le monde : le virtuose de l’Oud et compositeur Rahim AlHaj (en arabe)

Janu : la princesse belge de la harpe (en néerlandais)

Préserver les trésors musicaux de l’Afghanistan : interview avec le Maître musicien Ustad Sobeir Bachtiar (en dari)

Daud Khan Sadozai: l’esprit de la musique afghane (en dari)

La musique du bonheur avec le maître du tambour nigérian Rasaki Aladokun (en patois nigerian)

Trésors musicaux de l’Afghanistan – partie 1 / 2 l’artiste estimé Shamsuddin Masroor (en dari)

Des nouvelles constructives pour une planète compatissante Asie
Play with windows media

Conférence sur le changement climatique avec Maître Suprême Ching Hai
Maître Suprême Ching Hai et l'environnement
Vidéoconférence avec le Maître Suprême Ching Hai et l'équipe de Supreme Master TV
Conférences des rassemblements internationaux de 2008 et 2009
Une cuisine simple et nutritive avec Maître Suprême Ching Hai
Respiriens
Le Roi et Cie
Rouleaux d'Aphorismes
Rouleaux Prix du mois
Rouleaux constructifs
Les Rouleaux de la Paix et de la Liberté
Les Aphorismes de Maître Suprême Ching Hai
Prix du Brillant Leadership Mondial