L’Élite Végétarienne Un monde nouveau avec l’acteur Joël Legendre – partie 1 / 2 (en français)   
1ère partie Play with windows media ( 46 MB )
2ème partie Play with windows media ( 46 MB )

Joël Legendre : I always told myself that I wanted to inspire people.

Faithful viewers, welcome to Vegetarian Elite! Today and next week, we have the honor of introducing, quite possibly, the most famous vegetarian actor in all of Québec, Mr. Joël Legendre. In our special 2-part program, Mr. Legendre chats with us about how he got his charming good looks…

Joël Legendre: And the day I stopped eating meat, all that disappeared. I became a tall, good looking, amazing young man!

Realizing his dream through hosting “Opération Enfant Soleil” telethon for the last 10 years…

Joël Legendre : And the first time I was on the set of Opération Enfant Soleil, I said, “I am doing exactly what I wanted. I am a comedian-missionary.”
And what Joël Legendre’s perfect world would be like…

Joël Legendre: A whole new world A new fantastic point of view

Deeply devoted as a parent and a champion for children’s charities, it is fitting that Mr. Legendre’s rise to fame began with hosting popular children television shows. Since then, he has starred in numerous other television shows and theater productions including “My Fair Lady” and “Grease.” He recently hosted four consecutive years of the highly rated reality TV show “Occupation Double,” with ongoing endeavors hosting the weekly TV talkshow “Le Téléphone” and a gameshow called “Paquet Voleur.”

Related Link

L’Élite Végétarienne Agir par bonté : le noble cœur de la défenseuse des animaux & actrice : Eliza Roberts – partie 1/3
Play with flash player Play with windows media

L’Élite Végétarienne Mimi Kirk : souriante et superbe à 72 ans ! partie 1 / 2

L’Élite Végétarienne Spice Williams-Crosby : l’histoire d’une actrice de film d’action d’Hollywood – partie 1 / 3

LELITE VEGETARIENNE Au-delà de la beauté : top modèle végan international Jenny Meister

L'ELITE VEGETALIENNE Joanne Rose, Etoile montante et visionnaire végétalienne

L:'ELITE VEGETARIENNE Actrice Daryl Hannah, éco-star végétalienne

Conférence sur le changement climatique avec Maître Suprême Ching Hai
Maître Suprême Ching Hai et l'environnement
Vidéoconférence avec le Maître Suprême Ching Hai et l'équipe de Supreme Master TV
Conférences des rassemblements internationaux de 2008 et 2009
Une cuisine simple et nutritive avec Maître Suprême Ching Hai
Respiriens
Le Roi et Cie
Rouleaux d'Aphorismes
Rouleaux Prix du mois
Rouleaux constructifs
Les Rouleaux de la Paix et de la Liberté
Les Aphorismes de Maître Suprême Ching Hai
Prix du Brillant Leadership Mondial