HEALTHY LIVING

La drogue : le piège fatal   

Reverend (m): I started taking drugs from 17 and have spent countless penitent days since then. Those days should’ve been the golden days of my life, the happiest time of my life, and I should’ve worked energetically at that age. Instead, I was tempted, enslaved and devastated by drugs and lost everything

HOST: Reverend Shin Yong-Won’s story is not unique but reflects the experience of many around the world who have been trapped by drugs.

In 2007 the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime estimated that the global population of drug addicts was 18 to 38 million.

Drug abuse causes severe harm to public health, and causes unbearable pain to families and friends.
On this episode of Healthy Living we examine the hazards of drug use and how to help our loved ones stay away from the perils of addiction.

Marie-Francoise (f): Drugs are really the intruder that will cheat the brain and make us think we need them.

HOST: Once a habit is established, it is exceedingly difficult to free oneself from the grip of narcotics.

Recherche de toutes les émissions

Les plus populaires
 UN MODE DE VIE SAIN Le Dr. Neal Barnard : Manger correctement pour survivre au cancer - partie 1 / 8
 UNE MODE DE VIE SAIN L'étude sur la Chine du Dr. T. Colin Campbell: réduire les risques de maladies grâce au régime végétalien, 1ère partie
 HEALTHY LIVING Le projet pour améliorer la santé coronaire : promouvoir le mode de vie végétalien
 UN MODE DE VIE SAIN Mission X d’Australie : trouver la santé et le bonheur – partie 1 / 2
 UN MODE DE VIE SAIN Le Dr Pam Popper sur le bien-être en société et la nutrition à l’école – partie 1 / 2
 UN MODE DE VIE SAIN Le Dr. Joel Fuhrman : améliorer votre santé grâce à l’alimentation à base végétale – partie 1 / 3
 UN MODE DE VIE SAIN Un monde sans diabète – partie 1 / 2
 UN MODE DE VIE SAIN Markus Rothkranz : le pouvoir des aliments crus – partie 1 / 2
 UN MODE DE VIE SAIN Revoir notre alimentation : Dr. Jérôme Bernard-Pellet, médecin français végan – partie 1 / 2 (en français)
 UNE MODE DE VIE SAIN Empoisonnement mortel : risques cachés dans le poisson et les crustacés – partie 1 / 2