New Loving Hut brightens Thai hospital - 19 Nov 2011  
email to friend  これについてメールを送る    印刷

The nation's capital Bangkok recently welcomed a new Loving Hut at the Siriraj Hospital. Situated on the west bank of the Chao Phraya River, opposite Thammasat University’s Tha Phrachan campus and Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Siriraj Hospital is the oldest and one of the busiest medical centers in Thailand.
It is also where His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej is being treated.

Loving Hut Customer, Pharmacist, Siriraj Hospital, Thailand (F): I am very happy to see a good restaurant such as this in Thailand. The foods are delicious.

VOICE: As part of Loving Hut International, the world’s largest family of vegan restaurants, this eatery has also been inspired by Supreme Master Ching Hai’s vision of a peaceful, abundant world in which exquisite yet affordable plant-based meals are easily accessible.

The Loving Hut Siriraj Hospital locale has already been attracting many customers for its deliciously wholesome vegan Thai cuisine, with favorites such as fried rice, Thai herbs, pad Thai, and tom yum noodle soup.

Loving Hut Customer, Pharmacist, Siriraj Hospital, Thailand (F): The ingredients are carefully selected and also healthy. It reminds me of the love that is bright, and that all beings, both humans and animals, do less harm to each other. I think I will keep eating like this.

Loving Hut Customer, Officer, Siriraj Hospital, Thailand (F): Physically speaking, it is good for our health, since animal meats contain toxins. And when they are killed for our consumption, their bodies release toxic substances, which we then take into our bodies. I feel that, be it humans or animals, after becoming vegetarian, they become friendlier, without us having to do anything to them. All we have to do is just smile.

Loving Hut staff and customer, Siriraj Hospital, Thailand: (M&F): Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet!

Medical students of Siriraj Hospital, Thailand: (M&F): Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet!

VOICE: Hooray, Loving Hut Siriraj Hospital, on your successful opening, as we thank Supreme Master Ching Hai for her steadfast support. With the availability of more and more such cruelty-free fare, may we soon herald a vegan world in which all thrive in health and harmony.

trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/killers_jp/777

::: キラー :::
スプリームマスターチンハイによる地球の抱える問題の解決法
Milk
アルコール
薬物
タバコ
警告ニュース
豚インフルエンザ更新情報
ストップ動物虐待
肉食が第一の死亡原因