Israel Continues Seeking Peace Talk with Palestine - 28 Sept 2010  
email to friend  これについてメールを送る    印刷

Israeli prime minister urges continued restraint regarding Palestinian construction. As a ten-month formal ban on construction of Jewish settlements in the Palestinian territories expired Sunday evening, September 26, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu urged the Israeli people to continue with the same self-control and responsibility they had shown during the period of the formal moratorium. Seeking to encourage continued peace negotiations with Palestinians, he issued a statement saying, “I hope that President Abbas will remain in the talks and continue with me on the path to peace that we began three weeks ago. My intentions to achieve peace are serious and honest. For the sake of the futures of both our peoples, let's continue expedited, honest talks in order to bring an historic framework agreement of peace within a year.” Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas indicated that he would meet with other Palestinian officials and members of the Arab League to determine how best to proceed ahead. Our respectful appreciation, Prime Minister Netanyahu, for your continued commitment to a path of peace. May Heaven grace the efforts of both Israel and Palestine in achieving brotherly regard among all people of the Middle East.
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/nwn_jp/152

::: 注目すべきニュース :::
注目すべきニュース
地球温暖化
ベジニュース
救援ニュース
平和ニュース
動物ニュース
動物の権利法
健康ニュース
Cop16 ニュース
警告ニュース