スプリームマスターチンハイと気候変動会議

Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai "Celestial Art" Book Premiere Chinese Edition - Part 1 Dec. 13, 2008 - Formosa(English+Chinese)   
Part 1

( 152 MB )
Part 2

( 131 MB )

After over twenty years of sharing her knowledge on how to live a balance life while pursuing a spiritual path, Supreme Master Ching Hai continues to dedicate her time and effort to uplift and enhance the life of all beings.

In recent years, she has written and published three animal books – “The Dogs in My Life,” “The Birds in My Life,” and “The Noble Wilds” – to introduce humankind to the magical world of animals. Supreme Master Ching Hai shared that the books she wrote are works of love:

Motivated by her unconditional love and overflowing compassion for our planet and all of its inhabitants,
Supreme Master Ching Hai continues to selflessly accepts invitations to share her insights and wisdom on a kinder, nobler, and more loving way of life at gatherings with our Association members, symposiums,radio interviews,or via videoconferences and the like.

On December 13, Supreme Master Ching Hai accepted the invitation to be the Guest of Honor for the “Celestial Art: Glorifying Earth with Heavenly Beauty” book release event in Hsihu, Formosa. “Celestial Art” is a new book that features Supreme Master Ching Hai’s exquisite art creations, along with excerpts of her profound spiritual teachings.

関連リンク

Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai:Premiere of "The Birds in My Life" - German Edition October 18, 2008 - Germany (In English & German)

Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai: Premiere of "The Birds in My Life" - Aulacese Edition Part 1 (In Aulacese / Vietnamese) October 11, 2008 - Thailand

"Stop Global Warming: Act Now" Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai October 11, 2008 - Thailand (In English & Thai)

SOS: Stop Global Warming Seminar - Part 1 July 27,2008 Tokyo, Japan(In English & Japanese)

Climate Change International Conference - Part 1 West Hollywood, CA, USA July 26, 2008-07

2008 Critical Moments to Save the Earth: What Can I Do? Seminar - Part 1 June 29, 2008 - Formosa (In Chinese & English)