私達の世界

聖墳墓教会エルサレム(アラビア語)   

Greetings noble viewers, and welcome to The World Around Us.
In today’s episode, we’ll be visiting the place where the compassionate enlightened Master Jesus Christ spent the last days of his physical life in sacrifice to humankind, according to Christian belief.
The site, in the Holy City of Jerusalem, is now known as the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, or, to Eastern Orthodox Christians, the Church of the Resurrection.
The Church of the Holy Sepulchre was first built by Emperor Constantine in 333 after his mother Queen Helena found the site of Golgotha, the place where Lord Jesus was crucified.
The present-day church is a restoration done in the 12th century.
It is now managed by various Christian communions, including the Roman Catholic, Armenian Apostolic, Greek Orthodox, etc, and is revered as one of the holiest sites in Christendom.
The Church of the Holy Sepulchre is a magnificent structure with many altars and points of interest.
The most important parts of the church are probably the last five of the 14 stations along the Via Dolorosa, or the Way of the Cross, which trace beloved Jesus’ laborious footsteps.
courtyard The exterior appearance of the church is characterized by two domes; the larger dome is over the round hall where a burial site of Jesus is located, and the smaller dome is over the Catholicon hall. Outside the church is an open courtyard.
During Holy Week, the week before Easter celebrating Jesus’ ascension, a traditional ceremony of
washing feet is held here. It commemorates the event that Jesus Christ lovingly washed his apostles’ feet. This simple ceremony demonstrates the humble, serving spirit of a great person. As Master Jesus stated,
VO: 『You call Me Teacher and Lord, and you say well, for so I am. If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet; you also ought to wash one another's feet. For I have given you
an example, that you should do as I have done to you. Most assuredly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master; nor is he who is sent greater than he who sent him.』

全ての番組を検索

一番人気
 私達の世界 ルーミーの聖堂:メヴラーナ博物館 トルコ、コンヤ(トルコ語)
 WORLD AROUND US Sacred Earth: A Journey to the World’s Holy Places with Martin Gray - P1/2
 私達の世界 クムランの洞窟を探検する‐古代聖書の巻物や その他多くに載る土地(ヘブライ語)
 私達の世界 古代エチオピアの大神殿イェハ(アムハラ語)
 私達の世界 エチオピア、アクスムおよびシバの女王(アムハラ語)
 私達の世界 平和の女王からのメッセージ:メジュゴリエ村ボスニア・ヘルツェゴビナ(クロアチア語)
 私達の世界 聖墳墓教会エルサレム(アラビア語)
 私達の世界 キプロスへの巡礼:聖バルナバス修道院イコン博物館
 私達の世界 興味深いラオスの洞窟への瞑想的訪問(ラオス語)
 The World Around Us Sanctuary of Our Lady of Aparecida, Patron Saint of Brazil (In Portuguese)