(For all ingredients, please use organic versions if available)
Heart-shaped Breakfast PastriesHeart-shaped Breakfast Pastries
1 liter water
2 – 4 spoons sugar
- Pour some flour in a glass bowl.
- Add one teaspoon of sugar, salt and baking soda.
- Mix the flour until it becomes paste.
- Before kneading the flour, try to pour little bit of water, and after the water has absorbed into the flour, add more water again.
- Knead the flour until it has a nice consistency.
- Take a little dough and roll it on a cutting board until it becomes a long nice line.
- Form a heart shape by joinning the two sides and pinch both sides together.
- Squish the dough down with hands to make a hole and fill the hole with squished little dough.
- Take a bit of jam and put the jam into the center of the rolled dough.
- Make sure to make no spill.
- Put the dough into the oven and bake until the color is golden brown.
- The pastry is ready to be served.
- Pour the blueberry into a blender.
- Add some water and some sugar.
- Turn on the blender.
- Pour the juice in a cup.
- The juice is ready to drink.