(For all ingredients, please use organic versions if available)
Ground black pepper
1 tablespoon ground “hmeli-szuneli” (Russian vegan spice)
1 tablespoon a mushroom seasoning
Maggi soy sauce
Green bell pepper
Red bell pepper
Serve with rice
- Soaked the soy protein until it become more tender, and then put it into a blender to finely mince.
- Crumble the soy protein’s fiber.
- Add a little bit of black pepper, 1 tablespoon or 1.5 gram of hmeli-szuneli, 1 tablespoon or 1.5 gram of mushroom seasoning, a little bit of salt and sugar, and some oil and maggi sauce.
- Knead it with hands to evenly mix in the spices.
- Add in some potato starch to bind all the ingredients, mix it well.
- Shape the mixture into a fish shape. This will make 2 portions.
- Put them into microwave and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the garnish.
- Cut the bell pepper, white carrot and the pumpkin in julienne style.
- When the vegan fish is ready, wrap them in a nori sheet. Put them on a plate.
- To prepare the sauce, heat the pan and add some oil to it.
- Stir fry the sliced pepper first, and then the white carrot and the pumpkin.
- Add some water.
- Add some mushroom flavor and salt.
- Let it boil.
- Add some potato starch mixture to make the sauce thicken.
- Pour the sauce onto the vegan fish, arrange the vegetable on top of the vegan fish.
- The vegan fish is ready.
- Serve it with rice.