700 grams beans
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
3 tablespoons chili powder
1 onion, minced
Section of pumpkin
200 grams pasta noodles
- Soak the beans in plenty of water overnight.
- Later the next morning, change the water, put them in a pot, and cook them for around 2 hours.
- Add salt to taste.
- After the beans had been cooked, set it aside.
- Put the pan on the stove, add in the oil, and then add in the onion.
- Add in a little bit chili powder to taste. Saute the onions until fragrant and then put it into the bean pot.
- Put the bean pot to boil again.
- Meanwhile, peel and chop the pumpkin into small cubes.
- Add in the pumpkin into the pot.
- Add in the pasta noodle into the pot. If the pasta noodle is too long, just cut them in half. Stir of a while.
- Let them cook for about 10 minutes.
- For serving, heat for a while a little bit of oil and mx it with chili powder and put this oil on top of the noodle.
- Ready to be served.