½ kilo of green bean
½ kilo of tomatoes
1 red pepper
¼ kilo chopped corn
- Chop the tomatoes into cubes. Slice the onion.
- Cut the tips of the green beans, and then take out the little hard parts. Slice them.
- Grate a little bit of carrot.
- Heat about 3 teasponns of olive oil. Add in the onion and then the red pepper.
- Chop the basil leaves.
- Add in a pinch of salt into the pan and then add in the green beans.
- Add in the tomatoes and let it cook for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, it is ready to be served. Sprinkle some chopped basil on top as garnish.
- Serve it with rice, noodle or just by it self.