(For all ingredients, please use organic versions if available)
2 tablespoons raw cacao powder (or nibs)
4 tablespoons raw agave nectar
8 tablespoons chia seeds (black)
I medium avocado
2 tablespoons organic coconut oil
2 cups filtered water
- Cut the avocado and squeeze it into the blender.
- Soak the chia seeds with filtered water for about 5. The chia seeds will become gelatinous, a jelly-like substance. Put them into the blender.
- Add in the raw cacao powder.
- Add in the raw agave nectar.
- Add in the coconut oil.
- Add in some filtered water to adjust the thickness.
- Blend them all.
- Pour them in a bowl.
- The pudding is ready and it tastes like chocolate mousse.