افراد خوب، اعمال خوب

سبز روشنتر: یک "تانک عمل" برای یک دنیایی زیست پایدار   

HOST: Gracious viewers, hallo and welcome to today’s Good People, Good Works, featuring an interview with Mia MacDonald, the vegan founder and executive director of the non-profit organization Brighter Green.
Based in New York City, USA, the organization’s dedicated members use their wide range of skills and knowledge to help create a better world for humans, animals, and our planet. 

Mia MacDonald (f): Brighter Green is a public policy 『action tank,』 and it was established to look at issues of environment, animals and sustainability, bring those together, transform public policy and dialogue about those issues globally and locally, with a particular focus on issues of equity and rights.

So when I say 『public policy,』 I mean government policies; I also mean the way society views certain issues.  And our goal is really to do thinking, so we’re like a think tank, but we call ourselves an 『action tank』 because while we’re thinking, we’re also doing.

We’re taking the results of our research, our writing, our thinking, some international networking, to transform those into actual programs and actual change on the ground.

For more details on Brighter Green,
please visit  www.BrighterGreen.org

Search All Shows

Most popular
 افراد خوب، اعمال خوب المناره: فانوس ناصره برای افراد نابینا و با مشکلات بینایی - قسمت ۱ از ۲ قسمت (به زبان عربی)
 افراد خوب، اعمال خوب دنبال وجه اشتراک گشتن: ایجاد صلح برای مردم - قسمت ۱ از ۲
 GOOD PEOPLE GOOD WORKS Irish Aid in Zambia: Our Lady’s Hospice and Umoyo Day Center for Orphans - P1/2
 افراد خوب، اعمال خوب همبستگی افغانها - راهنمایی زندگی، ارتقای روحیه، قسمت ۱ از ۲ (به زبان فارسی دری)
 افراد خوب، اعمال خوب "هندز" بین الملل - کمک به تمام کشورها با عمل و خدمت
 افراد خوب، اعمال خوب راه ها باستانی و نیمب برای پیشرفت: روحیه کار کردن با یکدیگر
 افراد خوب، اعمال خوب برای سلامتی: لیگ بسکتبال کودکان ونیز (کی وی بی ال) قسمت ۱ از ۲
 GOOD PEOPLE GOOD WORKS Dr. Habiba Sarabi: Afghanistan’s Peacemaking Governor (In Dari)
 GOOD PEOPLE GOOD WORKS The Santa Shoebox Project: Celebrating the Giving Spirit of Christmas
 افراد خوب، اعمال خوب در جستجوی آینده ای روشن: مدرسه ی گل های امید در فلسطین ( به زبان عربی)