Jacqueline Ripstein - Pintora da Luz Invisível   
Play with windows media ( 50 MB )

Jacqueline Ripstein : My name is Jacqueline Ripstein and I’ve been an artist for 36 years. I work as a United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) representative of the International Association of Educators for World Peace. One of my main concerns has always been about the peace and the safety and the unitedness (unity) of humanity. I’ve always wanted to create this space where the arts could take the role of inspiring people to another level.

Welcome, art-loving viewers, to Enlightening Entertainment. Today, we’ll have a special treat for the sight and soul, featuring paintings by the internationally celebrated artist Ms. Jacqueline Ripstein.

Jaqueline Ripstein was born in Mexico City, Mexico. From childhood, she felt a strong attraction to the arts and taught herself to paint. At age 12, she won the international Prismacolor arts competition, and at age 19, she had already painted internationally acclaimed masterpieces.

About her early years as an artist, Jacqueline once stated: 『When I was a little girl, I believed in Magic, my Wand and my brush transported me to the Invisible World...』

For more information on Jacqueline Ripstein, please visit:
www.JacquelineRipstein.com
www.Huemanism.org    

Links Relacionados

Pintura de um mundo pacífico: Artista iraquiano Hassan Alnajar (em árabe)
Play with flash player Play with windows media

Niska: Pintora da Alma - Parte 1/2

O talentoso pintor da Indonésia: Srihadi Soedarsono (em Indonésio)

A arte sincera e profunda do pintor iraquiano Paul Batou (em Árabe)

A arte inspirada pelos Céus de Akiane, pintora e poetisa prodígio

O lado estético das faces: proeminente artista de retratos nascido no Iraque, Haydar Al-Yasiry (em Árabe)

Aclamado pintor malásio Tew Nai Tong: A arte como ponte entre culturas (em Malaio)

Debate aprofundado com Neale Donald Walsch, autor de "Conversas com Deus" - Parte 2
Play with windows media

Conferência sobre Mudança Climática com Suprema Mestra Ching Hai
Suprema Mestra Ching Hai e o Meio Ambiente
Videoconferência com a Suprema Mestra Ching Hai e equipe de TV
Palestras de Encontros Internacionais em 2008 e 2009
Culinária Simples e Nutritiva com a Suprema Mestra Ching Hai
Respiratorianos
O Rei & Cia.
Listas de Aforismos
Lista Prêmio do Mês
Listas Construtivas
Listas de Paz e Liberdade