Razsvetljujoče razvedrilo

Afganistanska organizacija za izobraževanje in skrb za otroke in sklad Aschiana - Za prihodnost Afganistana (v darejščini)   

HOST (IN DARI):
Greetings, loving viewers. Today, we have the honor to meet two recipients of the Shining World Compassion Award who have founded non-profit organizations helping thousands of vulnerable
Afghanistan children. 

Ms. Farid (f): 
If we educate the child in Afghanistan, we educate the entire family and that family can impact the village, the village can change the society and a changed society can impact the whole world. 

HOST:
Ms. Andeisha Farid is the founder and executive director of the Afghan
Child Education and Care Organization (AFCECO), a non-profit entity based in Kabul, Afghanistan that provides vulnerable children a safe environment with all basic necessities, including proper education, health care and love.

Ms. Farid (f):
I myself grew up as a refugee. But when we moved to Afghanistan back in 1992,
there was a lot of suffering in the country. This really made me to help the people, particularly the children, because I believe that no one can guarantee peace and prosperity in Afghanistan unless the children are not properly raised and educated.  

Ms. Farid (f):
I started the program back in 2003 with 20 children and a small orphanage in Pakistan. And today we have 11 orphanages in different parts of Afghanistan with over 600 kids.

Išči po Vseh Oddajah

Najbolj priljubljeni
 Svetovna premiera ''Kralj in ostali'' (“The King & Co.”) Epska serija, ki jo je napisala in režirala Vrhovna Mojstrica Ching Hai - P 1/10
 Predan ljubezni: Sain Zahoor, sufijski glasbenik iz Pakistana – 1/2 (v urdujščini)
 Bleščeča svetovna nagrada sočutja Dr. Ian Clarke – Uvaja zdravstveno oskrbo in spremembe v Ugandi – 1/2
 Vietnamski film Izzivi tigra, ki zapusti gorovje - P1/3 (v vietnamščini)
 Rebroadcast of “Save Our World” Live Concert from Mongolia P1/8 (In Mongolian)
 The Greenest Heroes Gala - P1/10
 Vietnamska moderna narodna opera: Učinkovito zdravilo listov japonske nešplje - P1/4 (v vietnamščini)
 Ljubezen in sovraštvo: Duhovna drama - P1/4 (v kitajščini)
 Bleščeča svetovna nagrada junaštva: Sean Penn – Filmska ikona in predani človekoljub
 Vietnamska tradicionalna opera Chèo: Tretja princesa - P1/3 (v vietnamščini)