Novice in dogodki

Climate change and book conferences to be held in Thailand

The Climate Change Conference: “Solutions for a Beautiful Planet” will be held on Saturday, August 15, in the capital city of Bangkok, Thailand.

The videoconference will host guest speeches and a question and answer session with the invited guest of honor Supreme Master Ching Hai, who graciously made time in her schedule to offer her insights on the reality of our planet’s perilous state and solutions for global warming.

The climate change conference will be followed by a seminar featuring the debut of the Aulacese (Vietnamese) editions of the best selling books by Supreme Master Ching Hai, “The Dogs in My Life” and “The Noble Wilds.” Supreme Master Television will be providing live coverage of both events globally.

We thank Supreme Master Ching Hai for agreeing to share her wisdom and creative expression as a beacon of hope.

May these events inspire many participants to unite in kindness and consideration for a more vibrant tomorrow.

Please tune in for Supreme Master Television’s live broadcast from Bangkok, Thailand this Saturday, August 15.The Climate Change conference “Solutions for a Beautiful Planet” will be held from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm local time (8:00 am to 1:00 pm Central European Time).

The Aulacese edition premiere of Supreme Master Ching Hai’s “The Dogs in My Life” and “The Noble Wilds” will be held from 6:30 pm to 11:30 pm local time (1:30 pm to 6:30 pm Central European Time).

The Climate Change conference “Solutions for a Beautiful Planet

The Aulacese edition premiere of Supreme Master Ching Hai’s “The Dogs in My Life” and “The Noble Wilds”

trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/news_si/45

Supreme Master Television ended broadcasting on January 2, 2012
Read More...

O nas
Stopite v stik z nami
Za medije
Newsletter
Poročila iz sveta medijev
Novice in dogodki
Srčna linija
Oglas za Supreme Master televizijo
Predstavitev Najvišje Mojstrice Ching Hai
Seznam humanitarnih aktivnosti Najvišje Mojstice Ching Hai in njene mednarodne organizacije
Kontakti po svetu
Download:
  Supreme Master TV Brošura
pdf format  Mapa za novinarje od Najvišje Mojstrice Ching Hai