LED, KI SE TOPI PREHITRO
PODNEBJE, KI SE SPREMINJA PRENAGLO
  Konferenca o podnebnih spremembah z Najvišjo Mojstrico Ching Hai

Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai: Premiere of "The Birds in My Life" - Aulacese Edition (In Aulacese / Vietnamese) October 11, 2008 - Thailand   
1. del Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Prenesi

( 148 MB )
2. del Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Prenesi

( 127 MB )

After over twenty years of sharing her knowledge on how to live a balance life while pursuing a spiritual path,
Supreme Master Ching Hai continues to dedicate her time and effort to uplift and enhance the life of all beings.

In recent years,she has written and published three animal books - The Dogs in My Life,The Birds in My Life,and The Noble Wilds – to introduce humankind to the magical world of animals. Supreme Master Ching Hai shared that the books she wrote are works of love:

Motivated by her unconditional love and overflowing compassion for our planet and all of its inhabitants, Supreme Master Ching Hai continues selflessly accepts invitations to share her insights and wisdom on a kinder,nobler,and more loving way of life at gatherings with our Association members,symposiums,radio interviews,or via videoconferences and the like. We now invite you to enjoy the videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai at the premier of the Aulacese edition of the international #1 best seller The Birds in My Life on October 11,2008 at Pathumthani,Thailand.

Sorodna povezava

"Stop Global Warming: Act Now" Videoconference with Supreme Master Ching Hai October 11, 2008 - Thailand (In English & Thai)
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

SOS: Stop Global Warming Seminar - Part 1 July 27,2008 Tokyo, Japan(In English & Japanese)
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Climate Change International Conference - Part 1 West Hollywood, CA, USA July 26, 2008-07
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

2008 Critical Moments to Save the Earth: What Can I Do? Seminar - Part 1 June 29, 2008 - Formosa (In Chinese & English)
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Re-Broadcasting SOS! International Seminar on Global Warming , with Special Guest, Supreme Master Ching Hai - Part 1 of 5 May 22, 2008 - Korea
Play with flash player

IGRAJ
Play with windows media

IGRAJ

Od KRIZE do MIRU
Rešitev je organsko veganski način
Živinoreja je odgovorna za več kot 51 %svetovnih izpustov toplogrednih plinov -World Watch Inštitut
Globalni prehod k veganski prehrani bi lahko zmanjšal stroške nastale zaradi podnebnih sprememb za 80 %- Nizozemska okoljevarstvena ocenjevalna agencija
Meso =

Dr. Pachaurijeva predstavitev:
"Globalno segrevanje:
vpliv proizvodnje in uživanja mesa
na podnebne spremembe."
DOLGA SENCA ŽIVINOREJEŽivinoreja je glavna grožnjaokolju - bolj kot prevozNaložite si polno PDF različico
REŠEVANJE GLOBALNEGA SEGREVANJAUKREPANJE