For all ingredients, please use organic versions if availableCrust
½ cup hemp seeds
½ cup almonds, soaked for 6 hours
½ cup coconut, shredded
1/8 teaspoon stevia Chocolate Mousse
1 cup pitted dates,
soaked in water
¼ teaspoon stevia
½ cup raw cocoa powder
2 tablespoons maca
2 tablespoons lucuma
2 tablespoons mesquiteDecoration:
1 tablespoon hemp seeds
1 tablespoon goji berries
1 tablespoon cocoa nibsCrust
- Soak the nuts previously for about 6 hours in water and then drain the water and give it a wash.
- Put the nut in the food processor.
- Add in the shredded coconut and the stevia.
- Process everything until they become a bit sticky, and then pour it and use hand to spread it evenly. After that, just press it.
- Take the avocado, take out the pit, peel the skin, and then put it into the food processor.
- Add in the dates that have been soaked for about 1 hour.
- Add in the cacao powder and the stevia.
- Add in the maca, the lucuma, and the mesquite.
- Turn on the food processor and then pour out onto the crust.
- Spread the chocolate mousse all over the crust.
- Sprinkle some hemp seeds.
- Sprinkle some goji berries.
- Sprinkle some cocoa nibs.