Veg trend gains momentum on International Peace Day - 26 Sep 2009  
email to friend  轉寄好友    列印

In recognition of the United Nations’ International Day of Peace, participants around the world launched “Peace Begins on Our Plate” events, which encouraged people to make the connection that a veg diet creates a more harmonious and healthier environment.

Danielle Williams – Artist, New York, USA (F): The things that we eat, how we take care of ourselves, reflect how we take care of the world.

University student – Costa Rica (F): We should begin by not consuming animals, who don't do anything to us.

VOICE: Attendees were also directed to lend their support by visiting www.MeatFreePetition.com and signing a petition for worldwide adoption of meat-free Mondays.

Mr. Marcelino Sierra – Senior health consultant, Chile (M): Stop eating meat, stop consuming meat; you are going to save money,you will improve your quality of life and therefore will prolong your stay on this beautiful Earth, and it is also a way to contribute, to not contaminate our planet.

VOICE: Our Association members also participated in the “Peace Begins on Our Plate” event.
Meet Free Movement participant – Hong Kong (F): I found the information very detailed and very useful.

VOICE: Free and delicious vegan cuisine was provided, as well as free veg cooking classes.

Meet Free Movement participant – Australia (F): I’ve been struggling with my idea that I need to be a vegetarian because of climate change.

SupremeMasterTV : Is this cooking demonstration helping?
Meet Free Movement participant – Australia (F): Oh, yes, I am loving it. It’s great.

VOICE: We thank all organizers and participants of this successful and meaningful global event.
With humanity’s greater consideration and compassion, may we soon welcome a peaceful, vegan world!
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/killers_tw/101

::: 殺手 :::
清海無上師指示地球的解決之道
Milk
毒品
Warning News
H1N1豬流感疫情更新
停止虐待動物
肉食是頭號殺手