Association news from South Korea - 12 Oct 2010  
email to friend  轉寄好友    列印

In The Supreme Master Ching Hai International Association News from South Korea…

Our Association members from South Korea and Loving Hut Korea joined Chung-Nyun Sa, a publisher for young people, as well as several health, animal advocacy, and vegan groups in organizing an Environment Concert in Bu San. Loving Hut is a rapidly growing global family of vegan restaurants encouraged by Supreme Master Ching Hai to offer plant-based fare that is affordable, nutritious, and pleasing to the taste buds.

Held at the gallery of popular Young Gwang Bookstore, it featured wonderful singing about peace by vegan Mr. Park Chang Geun. An Ocarina Ensemble, other live music, and dancing were also part of the program, which was attended by approximately 200 people. In addition, a film, “The Dining Table of Love in this Time,” was shown. It exposed the cruelty of the livestock industry and appealed for humanity’s adoption of the plant-based diet to protect our environment.

Interview in Korean
Lee Won Woo (m): Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save The Planet!

(In Korean)
Kim Jin Mok (m): We’re facing various climatic changes and this is really a big problem. Of course, many reasons have been suggested, but I think that the meat diet is the most significant factor among them. So I think it is very important to be a vegan, not only for our health but also for our environment.

(In Korean)
Kim Ae Sook (f): I think we need to be vegan, whether it’s for our health or for our spirituality.

(In Korean)
Na Yun (f): I feel that I should stop eating meat.

Kim Ae Sook and Na Yun (fs): Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save The Planet!

(In Korean)
Choi Sang Jun (m): Especially after watching the film, I understand many things. So that’s how I decided to become a vegan.

VOICE: Our heartfelt gratitude, all organizers and participants of this important event. May each individual realize that switching to the compassionate diet has innumerable benefits for the Earth and the myriad of life she supports.
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/killers_tw/463

::: 殺手 :::
清海無上師指示地球的解決之道
Milk
毒品
Warning News
H1N1豬流感疫情更新
停止虐待動物
肉食是頭號殺手