World Vegan Month off to a great start! - 07 Nov 2010  
email to friend  轉寄好友    列印

World Vegan Month off to a great start! With World Vegan Day on November 1 providing the launch of World Vegan Month 2010, groups across the globe are joining in celebration of the life-affirming and eco-friendly animal-free lifestyle. Members of the Supreme Master Ching Hai International Association also held or participated in events while distributing SOS flyers to inform the public of the vegan solution to climate change.

Correspondent – San Francisco, USA (M): San Francisco joins the celebration of World Vegan Day by offering free vegan food samples at the historic Ferry Building.

Participant, San Francisco, USA (M): It’s delicious!

Participant, Chicago, USA (F): Excellent! Really tasty and exciting! It’s wonderful!

(In Korean)
Correspondent – Busan, South Korea (F): We are reporting the vegan campaign in Seo-myeon (西面), Busan (釜山). Here, many people have newly resolved to start a vegan diet to save the planet. Participants, Busan, South Korea: Let’s have a vegan diet for World Vegan Day! Go for it!

(In Spanish)
Young participant, Lima, Peru (M): Mm! Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet!

VOICE: Many participants shared their reasons for making the veg pledge. (In Aulacese)

Participant, Âu Lạc (Vietnam) (M): Being veg, we feel light-hearted, our mind become calmer. I wish that everyone turns vegetarian.

Matt, Founder of YKillAMooCow, Brisbane, Australia – Vegetarian (M): No animals get hurt and killed unnecessarily.

(In Chinese)
President Zhi-cong Liu, New Environment Society of Taichung, Formosa (Taiwan) (M): By taking this simple action, we can contribute a great deal to the protection of the whole planet.

VOICE: Some Loving Huts offered free meals to the public. (In Korean) Participants, Seoul, South Korea (F): The vegan hamburger is delicious!

Participants, Seoul, South Korea (M): World Vegan Day! Let’s save the world! VOICE: Our Association members in countries such as Costa Rica also sponsored vegan booths at charity events.

(In Spanish)
Participant, San Jose, Costa Rica (M): I ate enchiladas, muffins, and chalupa, and I really liked everything.

VOICE: In Formosa (Taiwan), delectable vegan meals were served at a photograph exhibition of Supreme Master Ching Hai’s #1 international bestselling book, “The Noble Wilds.”

(In Chinese)
Cheng-rong Chang, Hotel manager, Taichung, Formosa (M):
Previously I suffered from the three highs: high blood sugar, blood pressure, and fats. Now that I have adopted the vegan diet, they have all been lowered to within standard levels.

Chef Guan, Taichung, Formosa (M): I used to cook meat before, but now I cook veg cuisines.

VOICE: All around, the theme was “Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet!”

Michael Dalton, Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, Brisbane, Australia - Vegan (M): think there’s definitely a growing movement towards veganism and vegetarianism.

(In Chinese)
Elementary students, Formosa (Taiwan): (one by one) I want to be vegan! Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet!

Participants: Be Veg, Go Green 2 Save the Planet!

VOICE: What exciting news! With our appreciation to all World Vegan Month participants around the globe, we look forward to soon heralding a vegan world in which all beings may live in harmony.
trackback : http://www.suprememastertv.tv/bbs/tb.php/killers_tw/485

::: 殺手 :::
清海無上師指示地球的解決之道
Milk
毒品
Warning News
H1N1豬流感疫情更新
停止虐待動物
肉食是頭號殺手