科學與靈性

史蒂芬.巴賽特:讓大眾更了解人類與外星人的關係   

HOST:
Hallo, enquiring viewers, and welcome to Science and Spirituality on Supreme Master
Television. In recent decades, public interest in the existence
of extraterrestrial life has grown dramatically, and many people are
seeking disclosure about what governments know on the subject. One such individual is activist, lobbyist and commentator Stephen BassETt, Executive Director of
the Paradigm Research Group and the Extraterrestrial Phenomena Political Action Committee (X-PPAC), both of which are based in BEThesda, Maryland USA.
Mr. BassETt is a leading advocate for increasing public awareness about the
extraterrestrial presence engaging humankind and its potential benefits for our planET and civilization. On today’s program we present excerpts from a the fascinating interview.

Stephen BassET (m):
I am a political activist, and I have been since 1996. And the focus of my activism is the extraterrestrial issue and its resolution. Prior to that I did business consulting.
I did gET a degree in physics but my life really began when I entered this issue and I’ve been doing it exclusively since then. And the issue regarding ET phenomena had been with me my whole life. One of the key books I read was John Mack’s 『Abduction: Human Encounters with Aliens.』 Mack was a Harvard (University)-trained psychiatrist. And the fact that he had gotten into the issue, studying contactees, was a milestone for me and told me this thing is definitely moving forward. Then it was easy to conclude: 『Well, if the extraterrestrial presence were to become known as an accepted reality, that would be the most profound event in human history.』
So I said, 『I’ll engage it politically.』So the first thing I did was to register as a (federal government) lobbyist, thus the name Paradigm Research Group, which is the name of my organization. I was the first person to ever register as a lobbyist in Washington (DC) (USA) on this issue.
Then I formed the first political-action committee. Then, of course, the field is gETting crowded so we’re now a movement.

搜尋所有節目

最熱門
 科學與靈性 研究通靈的朵洛莉絲.凱能揭示的宇宙奧秘(三集之一)
 科學與靈性 康斯坦丁科羅科夫博士:透過電光子探索看不見的世界(三集之一)
 科學與靈性 裘德.克利凡博士:覺知宇宙的新觀念(三集之一)
 科學與靈性 鮑伯‧狄恩談幽浮的真相(三集之一)
 科學與靈性 沛納.安多夫:麥田圈的訊息,二之一
 科學與靈性 靈能研究員沛納.安多夫:聯繫其他世界(二集之一)
 科學與靈性 全景生命回顧:丹尼爾.布林克利的瀕死經驗(二集之一)
 科學與靈性 彼得卡諾瓦:揭開造化與神聖女性品質的奧秘(二集之一)
 科學與靈性 傑森馬德:來自天外被遺忘的知識(二集之一)
 科學與靈性 透過星球的聲音達到和諧與自我了悟(二集之一)(德語)