1 package/piece medium firm tofu
2 tablespoon mustard
1½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1½ tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon sweetener of choice
(agave, brown rice syrup, organic sugar, etc.)
1½ stalks celery, finely diced
2 spring onions or 1 small onion, finely diced
3 tablespoon finely diced English cucumber
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Pita pockets or sandwich bread, etc.
- Mash the tofu by using fork.
- Add in the plain mustard or just a little turmeric.
- Add in a teaspoon of salt and sugar.
- Add in 1½ teaspoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Add in 1½ teaspoons of fresh lemon juice.
- Mix that up so that the mustard gets incorporated and comes into a smooth dressing.
- Cut the celery and the spring onion into short strips and then chop it into fine bits.
- Chopped some cucumber.
- Add in the celery, spring onion, and the cucumber into the dressing, give it a little mix.
- Garnish it with finely chopped parsley. And mix as weel.
- Take the pita pocket, cut the little top off at the top, and then stuff it with the “egg” salad.
- Put them on a plate, and garnish it with little carrot curl or parsley or dill.