(For all ingredients, please use organic versions if available)Pasta Dough:
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons oil
1 red onion
1 bell pepper
1 vegetable broth cube
2 tablespoons paprika
½ tablespoon salt
Parsley to garnish
1. Add salt to the flour.
2. Add water continuously to the flour, and stir while pouring with spoon or your hand. Be careful not to make the dough too watery, if so you can add more flour.
3. Knead the dough with your hand until it becomes good dough.
4. Take out some dough, roll it with a roller to make it flat and thin around 0.5 millimeters thick.
5. Cut the flat dough into small squares around 2.2 centimeters by 2.2 centimeters. This is called pancutras. Repeat until all the dough is finished.
6. To prepare the soup, put the oil into the pan.
7. Turn on the stove and set it with high heat.
8. Sauté the onion, carrot, and bell pepper.
9. Add the paprika powder, and the oregano. Stir, and let it cook on medium heat.
10. When they’re half cooked, add the salt and the water.
11. Add in the vegetable broth cube.
12. Add in a dash of pepper.
13. Stir the soup.
14. Add in the pancutras one by one.
15. Add the vegetable meat.
16. Stir gently and let it cooked for about 10 minutes in medium heat.
17. Take out some soup and pour it into a bowl.
18. Decorate it with red onion slices, a little parsley, and a little paprika powder.
19. Ready to be served.